How to Tease Hiccstrid

By DivineBeauty17

A series of story on how Hiccup and Astrid teases each other, How their friends and the other Vikings teases... More

How to Tease Hiccup and Astrid
How to Surprise Your Parents
Author's Note, New Books?, and Hiccstrid Update
How to Counsel Snotlout
How to Deal with Drunk Vikings
How to Make it Up to Your Girlfriend
How to NOT Get Distracted

How to Introduce Your Lady

5.6K 117 175
By DivineBeauty17

Thank you for 100 views... <(:-》
Enjoy reading :)

Hiccup fell on Astrid's side suddenly when he saw his father, Astrid's parents and Gobber staring at them. His father wore a serious expression on his face, and so did Astrid's father. While his girlfriend's mother and Gobber were speechless.

"Dad! Uh, uhm... you're here." He said stuttering.

"Hiccup, upstairs now!" Stoick said strictly. Hiccup finally got up and quickly headed upstairs following his father who was a few steps away from him.

Helka and Àsmundr nodded at Gobber. The blacksmith left Hiccup's old sketchbook on the table and bid goodbye to the three before leaving.

"I came looking for you." Stoick said as they entered Hiccup's room.

"Y-you, you did? Wow, what a coincidence. You know I came looking for you too." The auburn haired Viking stammered.

"You've been keeping secrets." He said in a deep voice.

"Uh, uh, uhm... I - I have?" The boy said hesitantly.

"Just how long do you think you can hide it from me? Nothing happens on this island without me knowing about."

"Y-you know dad, this reminds me of an old conversation that we had a few years ago."

"Stop changing the topic Hiccup." The man said sternly. "Now, let's talk about your relationship with Astrid."

"Oh gods, Dad I'm so sorry. I, I, I... I was going to tell you. We were planning to but - " He cut himself off before explaining. "We were going to ask you for your blessing, we were preparing here in the house but now it's all ruined. Dad please you got to listen to me. Please... I-I'll do anything just please don't keep me and Astrid apart. Please dad... I'll be nicer to Snotlout. I-I'll watch the twins for a whole day. I - " he wae cut off by a chortle.

He laugh along with his father nervously. "Y-y-you, you're not mad?" He asked.

"What?! Why would I be mad? I WAS HOPING FOR THIS." The large man boomed.

"Uh... y-you were?" He questioned in disbelief.

"Of course! You really had me going there son. All those years of the worse Viking hiding your feelings. Oh, Odin! It was rough, but look at you Hiccup! You finally man up. I'm so proud of you son and I'm sure that your mother - Valka is proud of you too." He said as he pulled the teen Viking into a bear hug.

"Dad, can't breathe." Hiccup breathed out. His voice barely audible.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away." He paused for a moment before continuing "So, when did you ask her to be yer girlfriend?" The chief asked excitedly.

"Just yesterday dad. We came back here because we wanted to have yours and her parents' blessings." The young man explained.

"I'm happy for you son. I'm so glad to have Astrid like my own daughter." Stoick said earnestly. "Oh! Your mother and Helka were right." Stoick said in amusement making Hiccup curious.

"Right about what, dad?" He asked

"They were right about you and Astrid. You're mother, Valka, and Astrid's mother, Helka, were the best of friends ever since they were little. You were born three months before Astrid. In fact, you were suppose to be born only one month older than her but you came early into this world. At the time when you were born, your mother couldn't wait for Astrid's arrival because she wanted you to have a playmate. When Astrid was born, Helka and your mother started thinking that you two could be more than just friends in the future and maybe end up together one day. It turns out, it wasn't a maybe. It's real and it did happened. Wherever your mother is, I'm sure that she already gave you her blessings."

"Thanks, Dad." He smiled at his father. "Does this mean that we have your blessing?"

"Absolutely, Hiccup. You and Astrid are a perfect match. Be good to her son."

"Of course, Dad. I will." He said seriously meaning every single word.

The duo went downstairs only to see Astrid hugging both of her parents with tearstained cheeks. Her parents smiled at her and nodded before she turn around to see Hiccup and Stoick. Astrid ran towards her boyfriend and pulled him into a tight embrace. The young man was surprised with her actions but soon returned the favor and kissed her forehead.

Both of their parents stared at them and Hiccup gave a reassuring nod to Astrid's parents. They replied to the boy with a supporting smile, nodding slightly. Helka was staring at them with awe, she was happy that her daughter finally had someone to love her. The two fathers was just as happy. The couple pulled apart and looked at each other. Astrid turned around to see her parents and Stoick smiling at them proudly.

Astrid held Hiccup's hand and squeezed it lightly signalling for him to do what they came for. "Uhh, Dad, Mr. and Mrs. Hofferson, Astrid and I prepared lunch for you." Hiccup said shyly.

"Oh, really? Let's go and eat then." Helka said. They all went to sit down on the long dining table that can fit up to six person. The pair walked to the kitchen to get their dishes and they placed it on the table. Hiccup pulled a chair for Astrid and helped her sit down. She muttered a 'thank you' to him and he sat beside her.

Hiccup noticed his old sketchbook on the table. He grabbed it and put it inside Toothless' saddlebag. The two dragons sat behind them who were also eating. A barrel of fish for Toothless and some chickens for Stormfly.

"What's the special meal for?" Stoick asked.

"Uhm, Astrid and I thought that if we gave you something, it might add some extra points for your approval." Hiccup explained. "Oh, and Ms. Hofferson, these are for you." The young man said handing the middle age woman a bunch of flowers.

"Thank you, dear. Please call me Helka." She said.

"By the way, who made this soup?" Stoick said tasting his food.

"I did, sir." Astrid answered quietly.

"Call me Stoick lass. No need to be formal. And this soup tastes real good." He said savouring each sip.

"Really?" Hiccup and Astrid asked in unison.

"Yes, I must say I'm impress with your cooking Astrid." The chief complimented. Astrid couldn't help but smile knowing that she accomplished her goal.

"Don't ya believe me son?" Stoick asked seeing Hiccup's shocked expression which made Astrid look at her boyfriend.

"Are you doubting my cooking skills, Hiccup?" She asked casually but there is a hint of edge in her tone.

"No, I'm not doubting you. I was just surprised that it didn't taste like your yak-nog." He clarified. "I-I uhh I'm not saying that your traditional beverage is not good I uh - " he was cut off by a laughter.

"She made you drink her yak-nog?" Àsmundr asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh, I feel sorry for you lad." His girlfriend's father said.

"You know Hiccup, Astrid is not a bad cook. In fact she's great at cooking and creating new dishes but she also loves eating the food that she made." Helka said chuckling lightly.

"The first yak-nog that she made was delicious. It tastes so good that she ended up drinking it all by herself. She made another one but she drank it all again. It happened a few more times until she was full. When she decided to make it again, she ran out of some of the ingredients so she decided to replaced it with alternatives that she can find in the kitchen. She was too full to taste it so she offered us to take a sip. We told her that it wasn't as good as the first few pitchers but she doesn't want to waste all her time and all those ingredients for nothing so she went out of the house spreading 'cheer' to the whole village with her yak-nog." Àsmundr informed. Astrid kept quiet in embarassment.

"You knew what it tasted like and you still made me drink it?" Hiccup questioned looking at her.

"Yeah, Snotlout drank it." She reasoned. "And you looked cute trying to hide that disgusted face of yours." She added.

"You knew that I don't like it?" He asked again.

"Of course, I knew." She said before chuckling quietly. Hiccup pouted. "Hey, don't be mad. I'm sorry." She said solemnly.

"Look on the bright side Hiccup. Astrid would make a great wife for ya!" Stoick boomed with a smirk on his face making the couple blushed crimson.

"Dad!" Hiccup said embarrassed.

The three adults burst into laughter, making the couple blushed even more redder if it is possible. After a couple of minutes they all calmed down.

"So... when are you gonna inform all the people of Berk about yer relationship?" Stoick asked.

"Right after we tell our friends." The two said at the same time.

"Okay, then. After we finished eating you should go on and tell your friends immediately. I can't wait to tell the whole Village that I already have a future-daughter-in-law!" The chief exclaimed in excitement.

"Dad..." Hiccup complained embarrassed about his father's teasing but at the same time he was happy because his father was glad about the news.

"We're going to find the others now. They must be looking for us and we need to tell them about us." Hiccup said getting off his seat.

"Aye, son. After you're done talking with them, head straight to the Great Hall. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces once we make the big announcement." Stoick said giddily.

"We'll be there." He muttered grabbing Astrid's hand dragging her gently with him. Their dragons followed them.

He stopped his tracks and let go of her once they reached the forest. All of a sudden, he spun her around in a circle with joy. "Yeah, baby!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Stormfly and Toothless looked at each other before letting out a joyful growl.

"Easy there babe." Astrid said once he placed her down.

"Sorry, I was just so happy. Dad approved. He was so glad when he heard the news. Wait did you just call me Babe?"

"Yeah, I figured I'd call you that since you call me M'lady. Don't you like it?"

"Of course I like it. Anyway what did your parents think? You all have tearstained cheeks when Dad and I saw you. Even Mr. Hofferson. A-are are they mad?" He hesitated about asking the question but he needed to know.

"Mad? Are you kidding me? They're not mad. They were so happy about the news. They were so fond of you and they really like you. As in like like. They said that they were so happy to have have you like their son."

"Wow, funny thing is my dad said the same thing. He said he was glad to have you like his own daughter."

"Let's just hope they won't treat us like siblings."

"Yeah, but I doubt they'll do that. Dad said that your mother and my mother have been wanting us to be together ever since we were born. Can you believe it?"

"Really?"

"Really. But if your parents like me, why do you have rearstained cheeks earlier?"

"We sort out some issues."

"What issues?"

"I'll explain with you later okay? Right now we need to tell our friends. You wouldn't want your father and my parents waiting in the Great Hall, would you?"

"No, but promise me that you'll tell me okay?"

"Promise. Now come on. I'll race you there." She said and mounted on Stormfly.

"You're on. Winner gets a kiss from the loser." Hiccup shouted before flying with Toothless as fast as he can. A couple of seconds later he told Toothless to slow down. "Wait, Astrid. How do we know where they are?"

"Good point." She thought for a moment before saying "First one to find them wins." She shouted at him before flying away with Stormfly.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Gobber went back to the Forge his mouth still wide opened. He couldn't believe at what he saw. He knew that the two young Vikings have feelings for each other but he was surprised at Hiccup's confidence. He definitely man up after all those years.

The other teens were walking around theVillage trying to find the chief to inform him that they haven't found Hiccup and Astrid, when they walked passed the Forge and saw Gobber's expression.

"Ugh! What happened to him?" Tuffnut asked.

"I don't know brother but it looks like he saw a rat giving birth to a yak." Ruffnut said.

"Yeah."

"Gobber, are you okay?" Fishlegs asked.

"Gobber." Snotlout called.

"Oh! What are ye doing 'ere?" Gobber asked.

"We were looking for the chief. We need to tell him that we haven't found Hiccup and Astrid yet." Heather explained.

"Ye don't need to find 'em anymore. The chief was already with 'em."

"Where did they find them?" Fishlegs query.

"They were both in the chief's house."

"What were they doing there?" Fishlegs questioned.

"More importantly, why didn't they tell us that they're going to be there? We were all worried about them." Heather said.

"You mean they made us search the nearby islands for nothing and they were just goofing off?!" Snotlout exclaimed.

"Ye don't have to worry 'bout those two stubborn Vikings. And goofing off is one word te describe what they were doing inside the house." Gobber said making the teens curious.

"Let me guess. Hiccup was trying to fly his hunk-of-junk thing called the flight suit again? " Snotlout asked.

"No."

"Then if that's not it, he must have embarassed himself in front of you guys again." Snotlout said.

'Eh, close enough."

"What exactly happened?" Heather asked.

"I joined Stoick to look for 'em in his house. But when we opened the door. We found Hiccup on top off Astrid. The boy had her pinned to the ground kissing her. They pulled apart grinning at each other. 'Iccup was 'bout to lean in for another kiss but both of their fathers faked cough to get their attention. Ye should have seen their faces. They were blushing furiously." He explained.

"So you're telling us, that Hiccup, the shy and lanky boy, pinned Astrid "Fearless" Hofferson, the shieldmaiden, to the ground and he was kissing her?" Tuffnut asked.

"Yes."

"Sister, do you know what this means?" Tuff asked.

"The Gods are granting Viking wishes." Ruffnut said.

"What wish? The one that Hiccup and Astrid admit their feelings for each other?" Fishlegs asked.

"No. That Hiccup finally have the courage to kiss Astrid." Ruff said.

"Let's make our wish sister." Tuff said.

"Sure thing brother." Ruff replied.

"Please make us the best pranksters. Oh, please, please, please, please, please." The twins said at the same time clasping their hands and looking up at the sky.

"Whoah, whoah, whoah, Hiccup was kissing Astrid?! And Heather slept at Fishlegs hut? What's wrong with the ladies here?!" Snotlout exclaimed.

"Nothing." Heather said smirking. 'Took them long enough.' Heather thought.

"When do you think they got together?" Fishlegs asked.

"What makes you think that they are already together?!" Snotlout asked.

"Uhh, they just kissed (?)" Fishlegs stated but it sounded more like a question.

"Wait, wait, wait, are you saying that when you kissed someone that means that you're already a couple?" Tuffnut asked.

"Well, it depends on the situation but in most cases yes." Fishlegs said as a matter of factly.

"Sister, does this means..."

"Yes, my dear brother, it does." Ruff finished her brothers sentence.

"Means what?" Heather asked.

"That Fishlegs and Snotlout are a couple!" The twins said happily.

"What?!" The other teens including Gobber, exclaimed.

"Looks like they forgot what happened dear sister." Tuff said.

"I agree, brother. Would you like to remind them?" Ruff asked.

"I thought you'd never asks sis." Tuff replied.

"Remind us about what?" Snotlout snorted.

"About the time, when you kissed Fishlegs." Tuffnut said.

"What?! I didn't kissed Fishface!"

"Oh really? Don't you remember Thor Bone Crusher?" Ruff interogated.

"But that doesn't mean we're together!"

"Yeah yeah. And Ruffnut isn't my sister." Tuffnut said.

"Snotlout kissed you?" Heather asked Fishlegs after snickering.

"Uh... yeah. But I don't know why." Fishlegs tried to explain but Heather burst out into laughter.

"And Astrid and I thought that he was the 'macho viking type'." She said laughing harder.

"You've got to tell me the whole story of this Thor Bone Crusher thing." She told him.

"Sure." Fishlegs said shyly.

For the first time Snotlout just stayed quiet. ' They don't understand.' He thought. The twins were laughing at him. Fishlegs and Heather were doing the same thing and Gobber was watching them amused.

"What did we miss?" The teens and Gobber stopped at their laughter to looked at the person who asked. They saw Hiccup in front of them with Astrid by his side.

"We should be asking you the same question." Heather said crossing her arms with a smirk on her face. The twins did the same and tapped their toes waiting for an answer.

"Uhh..."

I wanted to dedicate this chapter to the biggest Hiccstrid Shipper in the series, the one and only Stoick the Vast.

I also wanted to thank Tuffnut_and_Chicken, cheetahsoul, and emilymai_sibley,for the votes and comments.

Sorry it's a kind of a short chapter. I'll try to make the next one a little bit longer. I may update tomorrow. And also I just published a new book called "Secret Revealed" it's also a Race to the Edge fanfiction. If you want you can go and check it out.

Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 3.1K 73
❤️
144K 3.3K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
20.5K 488 77
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
187K 12K 45
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...