SWAMP PEOPLE- Jay Paul Moline...

By AbztractIsight

This is completely fiction, but uses the real life people of Jay-Paul and his family. The information used... More

CHAPTER #1- City Girl Saved
CHAPTER #2- Louisiana Hospitality
CHAPTER #3- Schooled By A Pro
CHAPTER #4- Animal Attraction
CHAPTER #5- You Can Run But You Can't Hide
CHAPTER #6- The Best Defence Is A Strong Offense
CHAPTER #7- Exs Are Exs For A Reason
CHAPTER #8- Back To The Basics
CHAPTER #9- Hell Comes With The Hurricane
CHAPTER #10- Revelations
CHAPTER #11- The Little Things In Life
CHAPTER #12 -Family Ties
CHAPTER #13- Out With The Old...
CHAPTER #14- Breaking Down Walls
CHAPTER #15- A Leap In The Dark
CHAPTER #16- Back To The Grind
CHAPTER #17- Round Two
CHAPTER #18- On The Level
CHAPTER #19- Deja Vu
CHAPTER #20- Confession
CHAPTER #21- To Love And Protect
CHAPTER #23- Turning The Tables
CHAPTER #24- There's Always A Price
CHAPTER #25- There's No Stopping Now
CHAPTER #26- Those Little Rewards
CHAPTER #27- Hard Chargin'
CHAPTER #28- History Repeats Itself
CHAPTER #29- An End And A New Beginning

CHAPTER #22- Honesty Of The Innocent

1.2K 23 1
By AbztractIsight

The repercussions for RJ and Jay Paul loosing their tempers, wasn't just with the law. There was fall out from Kee-Tah Entertainment and social media.  They weren't allowed to say anything, as per their lawyer and the usual haters rode all over them on their high horses.  But they found out who their true fans and friends were.  Family forgave them, as everyone looses their cool once in a while.  Lisa understood that they had been protecting her, Jaydin and the unborn baby.  It was the first time she'd seen either of them so angry.  She was both a little scared of Jay Paul's temper and turned on by it.  Ashley explained to to her that Jay Paul would never hit a women, that when they fought it was more bark than bite.  Even at her practice, Lisa's clients weighed in with their opinions on what had happened.  She was glad when the local attention finally shifted to some other gossip.

"Do you ever hate being in the public eye? You never have any privacy either."

"Sometimes it's rough, but at the same time look at all the cool gear I get for free," Jay Paul said honestly.

Lisa grinned, "you love the attention; good or bad, don't you?"

He shrugged and flashed her a smile. She lightly punched him in the arm.  

Like he had predicted, the nausea had left finally and she could eat again.  Jay Paul had a beer and she was having pickles and ice cream.  He shook his head at her, when Lisa dipped the pickle into the ice cream.  "Now that's gross.  You can't tell me that it tastes good."

She held out a pickle with ice cream on it, "want to try it Jay?"

He shook his head negatively.  "I'll stick with beer and my po-boy sandwich."

Lisa looked at it, "I see shrimp, sausage, Doritos and a hot dog in a bun."

"Not Doritos, barbecue corn chips," he clarified.  "Want a deep fried pickle?"

"I'm pregnant not nuts.  The texture of that is disgusting," she made a gag face.

They finished eating and he helped her into his truck.  They left the restaurant and went to pick up Jaydin.  Ashleigh, Lisa and Jay Paul would all be together to tell him he'd be a big brother in a bunch of months.  

"I hope he doesn't hate me or the baby," Lisa said.

Jay Paul took his free hand and held hers.  "He'll love being a big brother.  Don't worry about it."

They arrived at Ashleigh's house and saw her boyfriend leaving.  Jaydin stood on the porch, waiting for his dad's truck to stop moving.  The little boy hurled himself forward into his father's arms and found himself lifted high in the air.  Jaydin laughed with joy.

"Lisa, Mommy, look at me!"

Ashleigh smiled, "careful Jay, he just ate. You spin him around too much and he'll barf on you."

Jay Paul took the warning to heart and set his son down on the ground.  "How are you bro?"

The boy proceeded to tell his dad about everything that he'd done that day, while Ashleigh and Lisa went inside the house.

"My son will be protective of you, even more so than usual, when he finds out."

"You and Jay are so sure he'll be okay with this... I hope you're right," Lisa said nervously.

They got lemonade and then went outside to join the boys.  "Jaydin, we have some important news to share with you," Ashleigh began.

Jaydin looked at them expectantly.

"Lisa is going to give you the job of being a big brother in a while," Jay Paul explained.

She nodded, "I've got a baby inside of me, and Jay Paul is the daddy."

Jaydin smiled and said, "like Sam's cat had kittens?"

"Something like that bro," Jay Paul grinned.

"You don't look any different.  That cat had a big fat belly.  How come you're not fat?" Jaydin asked.

Ashleigh explained that the baby was still growing inside Lisa, but she would eventually get bigger.  "So would you like to be a big brother?"

The boy came to stand in front of Lisa and gently put his hand on her belly.  "I'll be the best brother ever." Then without missing a beat he added, "are you going to get really big boobs?" He made a hand gesture to show how big he thought she would get.

Jay Paul laughed so hard he spilt his lemonade everywhere. Lisa blushed and couldn't help snickering herself.  Ashleigh looked mortified, but giggled a little too.  

"He's a Molinere alright," Ashleigh snorted.

Lisa got control of herself and finally answered the little boy, "I don't know, maybe."

"Nothing wrong with really big boobs, eh bro?" Jay Paul chuckled.

"I like big boobs, they make great pillows.  You have nice boobs Lisa, but you're baby will need bigger pillows to rest on," Jaydin said with innocence only a child could give.

Jay Paul agreed, a shit eating grin on his face.  "Bro I like where you're going with this."

Lisa and Ashleigh rolled their eyes.  "Boys!"  They said in unison.

"I have a craving for peanut butter and pickles," Lisa said suddenly.

Jaydin looked at her and asked, "together?"

Jay Paul said, "she had pickles dipped in ice cream earlier."

Ashleigh grinned, "already getting the weird cravings, eh?"  She went in her house and brought out a jar of peanut butter and a dish of baby pickles.

They all watched her dip the pickles into the peanut butter and happily crunch away.  She enjoyed it so much, that Jaydin just had to try one himself.  He spit it out almost immediately.  "You're weird, that doesn't taste good at all!"

"You might end up hating pickles once your pregnancy is over," Ashleigh warned.

"Maybe, but right now this sweet and sour combination hits the spot.  Am I grossing you out?" Lisa asked, as they continued to watch her.

"Not me, but I bet the baby inside of you wants to barf," Jaydin stated seriously.  "Being a big brother soon, I must ask you to stop eating that."

Jay Paul smiled, "it's okay bro, the baby doesn't care what she eats.  But let's go get Lisa some dill pickle chips or something."

"She'll just dip them in the peanut butter Daddy," Jaydin said.  "Mommy's going to have to buy a new jar."

They found chips, but Lisa shook her head that she didn't want them.  Ashleigh brought out brownies, as she had loved sweet things when she had been pregnant.  They were all grossed out, when Lisa went to the kitchen and came back with mustard.  The horrified expressions on their faces, didn't stop Lisa from eating mustard covered brownies.  Jay Paul got out his phone and took video of her eating this bizarre combination.

"No one would believe me without video proof."

Lisa licked her fingers and sighed in satisfaction, "thank you so much, that stopped my cravings for now."

"When I was pregnant with Jaydin, I use to love eating pickles in cream cheese wrapped with pepperoni." Ashleigh confessed and Jay Paul confirmed.

"Or she would eat Goldfish crackers dipped in strawberry ice cream," Jay Paul remembered.

Ashleigh grinned, "I think it was more about the crunch they gave with the ice cream."

"Maybe that's why you ate pickles with ice cream Lisa!" Jaydin suggested.

"These weird cravings are just your body's way of telling you what it needs.  The pickles might be because you're low on sodium. You might have a deficiency in your system and that's the reason for the weird cravings.  Check with your doctor to make sure you have a balanced diet," Ashleigh educated.

"I guess that makes sense.  I'll call her and make an appointment this week."  Lisa stood up and stretched her back.

Jaydin asked, "Lisa can I help you guess a name for the baby?"

"First we need to find out if you'll be a brother to a boy or a girl," Jay Paul explained.

"I'll make a list for both!" Jaydin declared.

Lisa looked at Jay Paul, "can he write that good already?"

Ashleigh smiled, "no... but I'll help him."

Getting down on her knees Lisa gave Jaydin a hug.  "I'm glad you want to be the baby's big brother.  Thank you Jaydin."

"You're welcome Lisa. I can't wait to show him or her how to use the airboat!"

Jay Paul raised an eyebrow. "I'm proud of you bro, for wanting to teach the baby new things.  But it will be years before you'll be able to teach that.  Next time I take the airboat out, you can show me what you remember."

"Can I drive?" Jaydin asked hopefully.

"Sure bro," Jay Paul answered. 

"I think I need a nap, see you two later," Lisa added.

"You going to be at your mom's for dinner Jay?" Ashleigh asked.

"Yeah.  Let her know if you guys are joining us.... See you later bro," Jay Paul hugged his son.

"Bye Daddy, Lisa and Baby!"  Jaydin hollered after them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 4.7K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!
1.1K 7 42
[DISCONTINUED] This is the story of how I'm Markiplier's cousin and how my life went after I found out. This is not real or have any real happenings...
12.8K 351 44
A story in which Jenna and Alaric are just friends,band Jo doesn't exist... I hope you TVD fans enjoy! Helpful criticism is welcome.
31.5K 236 100
an instagram love story, as they all are. hope you enjoy. lowercase intended. there's weed involved just so you know as well