Cinderella: Untold Horror Ver...

Per DeannaWhitlow26

Everyone knows the story of Cinderlla, but Ive created a mixture of the Grimm brothers, Hans Christian Anders... Més

The Original
The Real Beginning
Change For The Surprise
Growing Up
Cindy To Cinderella
Daily Life
Fed Up
Meeting A New Friend
Ball Announcement
Ball Night 2 Prep
At The Ball
In love and Fed Up
Pre-Ball Night 3
Off To The Ball
Cinderella's Birthday Night
Loves In The Air
Run Away Princess
Mother Knows All
The Prince's Choice
Enough Is Enough
The Princess Search
No more Cinderella
Payback & Karma
The Wedding
A New Life
Starting A Family
Happily Ever After
Ending Credits

Ball Night 1

159 3 0
Per DeannaWhitlow26

The rest of the day Cinderella did her best to clean and get all her chores done so she could go. She had to help her step mother and sisters get ready as well.

Once she helped them get ready and her step mother she told them she was going to get ready for the ball! Then her step mother told her she had one more chore. To separate all the bad beans and cook them for tomorrow tonights dinner. Cinderella told her that would take all night and she wouldn't be able to make the first night of the ball. She told her she couldn't go until she was done!

Her mother and step sisters were ready and she was done sorting the beans because her bird and mice friends helped. She ran up the stairs to go get ready when her step mom yelled for her! She asked her where she was going? Cinderella said she was done and she had to go change.

Her step mother told her they would not wait for her and she could not come! They left without her. Cinderella ran in the kitchen and cried. She didn't understand how they could be so cruel and mean.

She ran outside to the plant tree in memory of her mother and prayed. Then the tree plant spoke to her telling her to make a wish! She made a wish to be able to see the prince dance at the ball! The tree plant told her the magic would end at 12am. She went to the side her room and looked out the window and looked towards the Kings castle.

She was able to see everyone and the prince dancing the night away!
She saw her step mom and sisters along with the other young ladies trying to win the princess heart.

He danced the night away still not choosing a bride yet. There were so many young women. She saw in his eyes each girl who he danced with wasn't the one! She knew once he looked in her eyes he would choose her.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

13K 374 12
Mike Schmidt finds a job after moving to his new apartment. Though something seems to be wrong. What will happen to Mike at Freddy Fazbear's?
72.8K 665 12
အသက်ရွယ်ကန့်သက်ချက်တွေ လွန်လွန်ကြူးကြူးပါဝင်လို့ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။
1.3M 90.8K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
399 233 6
© All rights reserved. ******* 25/1/2024 Most Impressive rankings: #3 touching Out of 2.94K stories #10 forest Out of 24.9K stories #8 hotheaded o...