Bad Publicity

De MaryJabczynski

Scott and Mitch just started dating. But PTX reps think it's bad publicity for them to have a public relation... Mais

Scömìche is real!
Meetings
Kirstie's Plan
Superfruit
The fans
Stop the hiding
Gone
Mitchie
Back to normal
Love
Tour
The proposal
The reps
You ain't gon win 'cause we the refs
RIP Scott's Facial Hair
The Engagment
Gossiping
Possible second book
Cold feet

Media tour

357 17 2
De MaryJabczynski

**scott POV**
Today we start our media tour to promote our new album PTX vol. 3. It feels great to finally be back working and going places all the time and be with the group. Before anything though, the reps wanted to have a meeting with all of us. I'm sure it the same ole' stuff different day.

"So we called you all here to discuss everything that is planned for you all on this promotion tour." I know same ole' stuff. As they continue to talk to us and go on and on they finally get to their last point. "One more thing. No Scömìche publicity on this tour like there has been in the past few weeks with the superfruit videos." The entire room went silent and the tension in the room began to build before Kirstie said something. "They're human beings they can do whatever they want." Then she stormed out of the room. Kirstie is really pissed that the reps would say anything about it. She's one of the biggest Scömìche shippers out there!

After the meeting we were off to the first city. New York City.

~Sorry this chapter was kind of short. I've had writers block with ideas for this story. But I'll be posting longer chapters tomorrow and the rest of the week😊 ~Mary J💜🍓

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
538K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...