You Mean So Much To Me | Ksj...

By imkathylam

A girl named Kathy and her friends are extremely good at soccer and many more. Soon, her parents told her the... More

Chapter 1 Soccer Tournamet
Chapter 2 Pizza Party | Downtown ATL

Soccer Tournament Pt. 2

51 2 0
By imkathylam

Kathy's POV

We finally got to the Tournament and we open the doors and got out to get our stuff from the trunk. I grabbed my bags and close the trunk. We began to walk into the tournament as my heart was beating fast. I was nervous.

"Hey, you okay there?" Victoria asked

"Yea just a little bit nervous." I said looking down

"Hey, we're all nervous but don't stress it out on yourself ." Vanessa said

I nodded my head and began to look forward. We made it to the doors and Vanesa began opening them. We walked inside and woah the place was crowded. We began to walk forward as we see our coaches.

"Hey! There are my favorite players." Coach Hill said

"There's our favorite coach." I said

We all laughed and I began setting my things down.

"Hey you guys, I'm going to register you guys alright, so just stay here." Coach Hill said

We nodded our head and we started stretching.

"Aye there's the best soccer player I know." Lauren said as we did our ultimate handshake.
We ended it by hitting the folks.

"When did the "Ultimate Handshake" become a thing to you guys?" Vanessa asked

"I don't know, we just wanted to make one up so there you go." Lauren said

"Why are we the ones that are left out?" Victoria asked

"You guys are always busy doing "Weird stuff." I said as putting my fingers up doing quotation signs as referring to the weird stuff.

"Like what?" Victoria asked

"Um, last time you put a lollipop inside a bread and gave it to someone." I said as I raised one of my eyebrows. (This is true, she did it during lunch)

"Okay true." Victoria said frowning and then laughing

Victoria's POV

I stop laughing and turned to my side and see Chelsea and her "Squad". Ugh they disgust me, they think they're better than everyone. Oh lord, they're coming our way.

"Well look who it is, Yucky and her squad." Chelsea said as her squad laughed.
I tapped on Kathy's shoulders and she turned around looking angry.

Kathy's POV

I felt a tapped on my shoulders and as I turn around, I saw Chicken wings and her squad. Ugh why are they here, wait I forgot they're the other team we're competing against.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed

"Oh we're just here to say we're going to the win the championship." Chicken wings said

"I doubt it." I said rolling my eyes

"What?, I didn't here you clearly over the loud crowd that is cheering for my team." Chicken wings said as her group begins to laughed.

"You know what, you can take your fake ass and your plastic friends back over there and forget this conversation ever started." I said as stood right in her face.

"Watch me." Chicken wings said

"Okay? Go bah Felicia." I said as I pointed my fingers to where she was sitting.

Chelsea and her group stormed off and act like I give two pieces of crap. That girl literally tried to ruined my life but I wasn't afraid of her fake ass. I gave her a piece of my mind.

Vanessa's POV

I thought I was the savage one in the group but Kathy has some sass. Mhm slay them girls.

"Dang Kathy, back at it again with slaying them b*tches." I said as I looked at Chelsea and her group rolling their eyes and twirling their hair.

"Chelsea and her group needs to stay the heck away from us, I mean all she wants is attention. " Kathy said angrily

"She already tried to ruined our lives." I said

"What did we ever do to her?" Kathy asked

I shrugged as I heard whistles. Coach Hill came back and we were all dressed and ready.

"You guys ready!?" Coach Hill yelled

"YES WE ARE!" We all yelled back

We laughed and ask we heard one of the referees yelled "Game starts in 2 mins!" We begin to form and circle and did our rituals.

"Amen." We all said lastly

"Now let's BRING HOME THE CHAMPION!" Coach Hill yelled.

We all began running out to the stadium and it was huge. Screaming and chanting were all we heard. Next to us was the team we were competing. We stayed in a line and began to listen to "Stars Spangled Banner" song. I put my right hand over my heart. (CAUSE YOU'RE MY RIGHT HAND, YOU'RE MY GO TO)

"With Liberty and Justice For All." We all said and clapped our hands.

Game starts

Kathy's POV

We were on our last round and it was tied 6-6. I was running to until I bumped into Chicken wings.

"Hey watch where you're going." Chicken wings said as I rolled my eyes.

I have to say Chelsea and her group are chelfish (you see what I did there?😏) and it's stupid but they are well soccer players. But my team is better. Victoria began running with the ball and I raise my arm up to notify her to pass the ball to me. She kicks it and it was a pretty well kick. It was coming and I headed the ball.

*Whistles Blows*

We won, we won, we won, we won, OH MAH GOSH. WE BEAT THE OTHER TEAM. All of my teammates began running towards me. I was tackled by my coaches and teammates. This is literally the happiest day of my life. The crowd was cheering for us and chanting "KATHY!" "KATHY!" "KATHY!" "KATHY!" I felt like tearing up. My coaches began lifting me and putting me over their shoulders. The referee gave me the trophy and I held it up. The crowd became louder. We saw flashes, tons of them. I guess this is how you feel when you're famous.

15 mins later

We began walking back to our locker rooms.

"Today was a such a great day." I said breathing so hard

"Yea it was." Coach Hill patting my back

I gathered all my stuff and headed outside. I open the door and there stood Chelsea.

"Congrats on the big win." Chelsea said

"Thanks, and good game." I said reaching out for a handshake.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chelsea raised one of her eyebrows.

"Waiting for you to shake my hand back, my arm is getting tired." I rolled my eyes

"Ew no, why would I touch your hands?" Chelsea said all sassy

"Okay then I guess no handshake." I said as putting my hands down.

"You know what what have I ever done to you?" I asked

"You seriously don't know don't you?" Chelsea said looking sad.

I nodded no

"Well I gotta go." Chelsea said opening the doors.

"Alright bye then." I said as I rolled my eyes

"PIZZA PARTY FOR THE WINNING TEAM WOOHOO!" Victoria yelled as the locker door swung open.

"You guys scared the crap out of me!" I yelled

"Sorry." They all said

"It's ok." I said looking down.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked

"I was just talking to Chelsea and I asked her what have I done to her and she said you don't know don't you". I said

"She seem really sad when I told I didn't know what I did to her in the past." I said

"Well cheer up, Chelsea may said that just to scare you. Now stop being all sad and join us to celebrate our victory." Lauren giggled

"Alright, alright." I laughed

Ms. Che came to us and gave us a big hug.

"OH MY GOSH, I'M SO PROUD OF MY GIRLS!" She yelled as crying.

"You guys also smell bad." Ms. Che scrunched her nose

"Hard work pays off." I said

"C'mon let me drive you guys home so you guys could take a shower and get ready for your pizza party." Ms. Che said

We nodded and say goodbye to our coaches and teammates.

2 hours later

"Thank you Ms. Che." I said

"No problem sweetie, later I'll pick you up for the pizza party." Ms. Che said

"Okay." I said

I walked up to my front porch and grabbed my keys out and unlocked the door. I open it and whole family yelled "CONGRATS!"

I got silly stringed by my cousins and they just stand there laughing her butts off.

"Woah, don't scare me like that!" I yelled as grabbing silly strings out of my hair. Good thing I'm going to take a shower.

"Congrats sweetie!" My parents yelled as they hugged me tightly

"Thank you!" I said

"We are so proud of you!" They both yelled as they squeezed me tighter.

"Thaaank you uu." I said as I was trying to catch my breath.

They both let go and I was breathing hard.
"Well I'm going upstairs to take a shower cause I smelled terrible", I said as I was stopped by my cousin yelling "YES YOU DO!" I yelled back "THANK YOU!" "As I was saying after I'm done taking a shower, Ms. Che is going to pick me up for the pizza party for my team victory so gotta go." I said as I ran upstairs into my room, setting all my stuff down. I ran into my bathroom and turn on the lights. I went into my closet and grabbed this outfit.

But without the purse and glasses. I quickly took of my clothes (yall nasty if you guys were thinking the other way 😂) and began taking a shower.

To be continued......

Hello, so this is not the second chapter but it is the second part of the first chapter. Wait isn't that was chapters are?You know what never mind. Well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and this book so far. Please like, comment, vote, and share this book with your friends.

Xo, Kathy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
72.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
124K 5.3K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...