Chapter 2 Pizza Party | Downtown ATL

Kathy's POV

15 mins later

I was finished taking my shower and I already changed into my clothes. I begin blow drying my hair until it becomes dry. My hair was completely finished and I took out my straightener and plugged the cord into the outlet.

I set it aside so it could heat up, I walk outside to find my phone. I found my phone and grabbed it and walk back into my bathroom. My straightener was already heating up and so I grabbed my hair tied and tied my hair up. I begin straightening my hair until it was fully straighten.

I took the cord out of outlet. Soon, my hair was complete and all I need to do now is my makeup. I don't have that many makeup products. I'm not like the Kardashians who has load of makeup products. I just want it to be simple so I applied foundation, mascara, and my almost-perfect wing eyeliner.

After putting on little bit of makeup, I grabbed my phone and turn of the lights. I just laid on my bed and wait until Ms. Che has arrive. It was only 5:05pm and the pizza party starts at 6:15pm. I was pretty sleepy so I took a long nap. I hope my makeup doesn't get mess up.

55 mins later

I woke up from a knock at my door. I groaned as I stood up to open the door. There stood my older brother. (My brother is actually 9, but let's pretend he's 16)

"What do you want?" I asked

"Nothing really, just want to make sure you're doing ok." Johnny said

"Wait I thought you were at Elvin's house." I said looking curious.

"Well mom and dad told me that you're team won so they made me go home so we could get ready for the celebration party." Johnny said

"Ohhhhh." I laughed

"Well I'm about to leave." I said as I walk back to my bed and grabbed my phone and headphones.

"Well don't eat too much cause mom made some delicious food." Johnny said as he walk back downstairs.

"You should tell that to Vanessa and Victoria, they're like hungry hippos." I laughed

"I know right." We both laughed

I begin walking downstairs and going to the garage to look for my Nike Roshes (black and white one). I found them and walk back inside. I checked the time and it was 6:10pm. Ms. Che should be coming in a minute.

1 min later

I sat on the stairs, checking people stories on snapchat.
Beep Beep Beep Beep

"MOM!, Victoria's Mom is here!" I yelled

"Alright sweetie, have fun." She yelled back

I open the door and walk to Ms. Che's car.

"Hi Ms. Che." I said

"Hi sweetie." Ms. Che said

Victoria gave me a tight hug and she squeezed me really hard.

"Victoria, I can't breathe." I said as I was trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry." She giggles