Why Me? ( A TFP Fanfic)

By Lava_Star95

Lavanya (Lava for short) is a 17 year old girl she grew up in New York until her mother died in a car acciden... More

Lavanya Stars
Chpt. 1 The Begining (edited)
Chpt. 2 School (Edited)
Chpt. 3 Vince
Chpt. 4 Help! Mrs. Darby!
Chpt. 5 No Not HIM!!
Chpt. 6 The Autobots
Chpt. 7 My Guardian
Chpt. 8 Where are your parents?
Chpt. 9 Wheeljack?
AN: I'm Sorry
Chpt. 10 What am I?
Chpt. 11 The Escape
Chpt. 12 Thank you
Not A Chapter But A Thank You Note
Chpt. 13 What now?!
Chpt. 14 You're Leaving?
Chpt. 15 What's Happening!
Chpt. 16 Can you be my sire?
Chpt. 17 O COME ON!!!
Chpt. 18 Doc's Discovery
Chpt. 20 The Test (For lack of a better title)
OH MY PRIMUS (Not A Chpt.)
Chpt. 21 An Explanation
AN: I AM SORRY!!
Chpt. 22
Chpt. 23
Chpt. 24 It Has Begun
Chpt. 25 Let the hunt continue!!
Chpt. 26
Chpt. 27

Chpt. 19

1.4K 56 18
By Lava_Star95

---Previously-------------------------------------------------
"Cybertron" I whispered. I looked around in wonder. I heard footsteps and turned around to see a familiar face. "How did you get here?" I asked in complete shock.

"What no hello? I though I raised my daughter to have better manners." said............. My mother.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"M-mom? Who? How!? What!? Huuuhhh!?" I asked all tongue tied. For a good reason. She Died! My Mother Died, back in New York. I take a deep breath and let it out as a sigh. " OK. 1) How are you here with me, and 2) Why are you here on Cybertron? If you are dead, and if you are dead most likely I am also, then why are you here and not on earth's version of the afterlife." I asked. I quickly shut my mouth once I realized I was going to keep rambling. My mom let out a soft chuckle.

"It's alright I expect you to be confused, and I promise I will tell you everything eventually, but I am not allowed to do so now. You will learn in time. As for you right now. You are not dead. You are simply unconscious. Your body is in the Autobot base on earth and Primus brought your consciousness here so I may speak with you. Come let us walk." She then turned and started walking back the way she had come. I ran to catch up.

"W-whoa whoa whoa Mom wait a klick. You know Primus? How do you now Primus? Why can't you tell me? I'm so confused." I say the last part and put my head in my hands. My mom let out a sigh with a small chuckle.

"Trust me Lava I wish, I could tell you, truly I do, but I can't, not now. You will know soon. I am only allowed to tell you that something big is coming. I can't say what or how or even when. All I can say is something big and soon. I was sent to warn you so that you can inturn warn the Autobots. Also to train you." She explains as we keep walking.

"Wait train?" I stop walking. "Why train?"I turned to face her. She also stopped, but didn't face me. She just stared into the distance.

"As I said, something is coming and everyone will need to be ready. That includes you Lava."

"But I can't do anything except cause problems. I have never been helpful, especially when I try. I'm totally useless I am no help to the Autobots."

"Lava," Mom said with a sigh. "You're not useless. Do you remember what I would always tell you when you were little?" She asked as she turned to face me and she put a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah." I said with a sigh then we started quoting her together. "All thing big and small have a purpose. NO one is truly useless. Everyone has their own little reason. From saving people from a deadly disease to something as simple as bringing happiness into their family and friend's life. We all have a place. We must simply find it." When we finished I had a small smile on my face.

"Thanks mom. I need to remember that more often." I stated with a small chuckle. "It would probably help."

"Good now let's get to training. Show me whatcha ya got." mom said putting up her fists in a fighting position.

"OK" I stated with a smirk and we got started.

Ratchet's POV

It has been two months since Lava was attacked by her so called 'Father'. I'm very worried. Mostly because she is comatose, but her brain activity is only slightly lower than it would be if she was awake. Therefore higher than a comatose human's should be That is very worrisome, but there is nothing I could do.

I was currently continuing the progress on the holographs, when we got an alert from Agent Fowler. Optimus answered it.

"Prime! What in blazes are your people doing out here?! We had an agreement! No collateral damage!" Agent Fowler yelled through the video com system.

"I am sorry, Agent Fowler, but all Autobots are present and accounted for." Optimus replied while looking over at everyone. I walked over everyone else by the monitor.

"Then explain why I'm getting reports of two jumbo-size bots mixing it up 20 miles outside Omaha." Agent fowler demanded obviously frustrated. I thought for a nanoklick.

"Decepticons?" I suggested. Not likely, but possible.

"There has been a lot of infighting lately." Arcee agreed with me. "Megatron can't seem to keep his ranks in line."

"Well I'm just arriving on the scene. Have a look." As Fowler said that he changed the camera so it showed us the image of a crashed cybertronian ship. It looked to be of decepticon make. It zoomed in a bit and a bot striking a very close resemblance to the fallen Decepticon Skyquake appeared.

"I don't know" said Bulkhead. "Paint job aside it can't be Skyquake. You and Optimus pounded him into the ground."

"Before Starscream yanked him back out as some kind of undead terracon." States Arcee, "The question still stands, who's the dance partner?" As she finished saying that Fowler moved the camera around more so we could see the other bot. I was surprised to see that it was Wheeljack.

"By the Allspark, it is one of ours." I gasped still shocked.

"Wheeljack!" Bulkhead shouted then started laughing. "Jackie's back!"He shouted and hit me Bumblebee and Arcee in the back, since he was behind us.

"I don't care if Abraham Lincoln's back. We have to contain this situation before we all wind up on the 11 o'clock news!" Fowler ordered us and we all quickly got to work I entered the coordinates into the ground bridge and everyone else ran through.

'Just wait till Wheeljack hears about Lava.' I thought to myself as I waited for the team to com me. 'He is not going to be happy.' I waited about another fifteen minutes before I got a com from Optimus.

"Ratchet open a ground bridge to base. " I opened it and less than a minute later the other walked back in followed by an injured Wheeljack. I let out a groan.

"Ugh bring him over her into medbay." I said as I started walking over to medbay.

"I'm fine Doc." He said with a wave of his servo. I winced at the name Doc that's what Lava would always call me.

"Don't call me that" I said in a lower growling voice. He just waved his servo again and started following me.

"Whatever you say Ratch." I groan and continue walking. We walk into medbay. and I realize I need to tell Wheeljack about Lava's condition. I sighed and was about to tell him, but he beat me to it.

"So Ratch how's Lava been?" He asks as he looks around my work space. I look at him as he is looking around in very carefree way.

"Actually I was just going to tell you." I pause to collect myself and turned to my computer. "She isn't well. She has been has been in stasis or in human terms a coma for over two months. She is stable and has high brain activity, but she just won't wake up."I finished explaining then continued 'working' on my computer.

"W-what?" Wheeljack gasped, shock obvious in his voice. I turned around to face him. He was now sitting on one of the medical berths that were against the wall. "How?" He asked in a whisper.

"Her and I went to the town to get her some nutrients and while she was in the store by herself she came across her biological sire and he beat her. She managed to escape out to me, but she had hit her head in the store so she lost consciousness before we got to base. She should be awake health wise, but she just won't wake up." I explained staring at the wall. Wheeljack was just sitting on the berth staring at the ground.

"Can I see her?" He asked not looking up from the ground.

"Yes, she is in a separate berth room, because I didn't want to have her here in medbay all the time. Follow me." I walked toward the hallway that lead to the berth rooms. I heard Wheeljack stand up and follow me. I walked up to one in particular that was the furthest down the hallway. I opened the door and walked in there was a dim light on so I turned it up a bit, but it still wasn't as bright as the ones that were in the hallway. In the back corner of the room was a human king size ber- er bed. On the bed lay a healthy looking Lava.

"Here she is. This where she has been for about a month and a half." I told Wheeljack half-sparkedly (heartedly). He walked over to her and knelt down.

"She looks so healthy as if she is just in recharge." He says. Putting a digit against her cheek gently and then quickly pulling it back, but was still kneeled down by her. I then cleared my throat.

"Well, yes. Now we need to get you fixed up, because if I remember correctly you were shot in the shoulder correct?" I asked gesturing to said shoulder. He put his other hand over his wound and he nodded slightly. "Ok then come on. Optimus will want to talk to you after or while we get you fixed up." I said firmly, and with a slightly annoyed tone.

I expected him to have something to say back at me about 'ordering' him, but he didn't he just stood up and walked past me exiting the room I started walking out and, as I was standing in the doorway, I turned around to take another look as Lava. "Please wake up soon, Lava. we need you," I whispered before dimming the lights again and walking out, with the door sliding shut behind me.

'Please, Lava come back. I need you.' I thought as I caught up to Wheeljack.

AN: There ya go. I wanted to update ASAP because I won't be home much this weekend. Also I only have a week and 3 days of school left. YAYY!!!

Congratulations to Wiredhawkes for guessing the correct song next chapter. Here is this chapter's song. Bueno Suerte!!!

I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

You've gone away, you don't feel me here anymore.

The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away  

There ya go Have fun.

Till All Are One
LavaStar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 490 58
Selena Chavez, Young, clever, gourgoues, and sexy as fuck. Part of the schools dance team. She lives in Jasper Nevada, and is of course one of those...
254 25 13
(this is a self insert story.) (cover does not belong to me. it was drawn by my best friend, DragonK99) In the serene town of Jasper, Nevada, the Mi...
17.2K 388 30
Jordan Stone was a normal girl. She was 18, out of high school, and looking for colleges to go to. She wasn't sure what she was going to do with her...
11.1K 291 18
Autobots. That's what they thought they would all stay as. When the bots' bracelets, there only way to get back to bot form, turn out to be broken an...