Sinful Temptations (Boyxboy)...

Od -RisingAsh-

~Complete!~ Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Pride, and Lust, the Seven Deadly sins that a Christian must... Více

|One| Those Dang Gay Parades
|Two| Not My Problem
|Three| Be Their Heaven
|Four| Wrathful Breakfast
|Five| Salty and Bitter
|Six| Rear Touches and Pepper Spray
|Seven| Dare To Be Daring
|Eight| Just Fine
|Nine| Things Never Change
|Ten| Give Me An Answer
|Eleven| I Just Can't
|Twelve| Fuck "U"
|Thirteen| Torn To Shreds
New Update Schedule!
|Fifteen| White Swallow
|Sixteen| A Deal With The Devil
|Seventeen| Revelations
|Eighteen| Tears Will Be Shed
|Nineteen| No Mistakes
|Twenty| No Hero (Pt.One)
|Twenty-One|No Hero (Pt. Two)
|Twenty-Two| Black Out
|Twenty-Three| Gone
|Twenty-Four| Change Happens
|Twenty-Five| Priority
|Twenty-Six| End
Epilogue
Finally Back!

|Fourteen| Do the Right Thing

24.8K 1.3K 807
Od -RisingAsh-

The Apartment~>

"I am who I am."- Every LGBT+ Member out there

Song of the Chapter- "Mad Hatter-" Melanie Martinez

Dedicated to- lincvinyl  for the awesome new cover!

Dedicated to-DisneyIsBae165 for their comments! Thank you for your support!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow! Thanks guys!

~Chesney's Pov~

"What. The. Hell," I heard an angry voice whisper from behind me and I quickly turned around, pieces of my cut up book in my hands. Blaise was in the doorway, cookie in his hand, and glaring at me with eyes of annoyance.

"What the hell are you doing in my room," he questioned angrily and I growled, throwing down the pieces of cut up papers all over the floor. No more Mr. Nice Guy. He's gone too far this time. Too fucking far.

"Don't play dumb you bitch! You know why I'm here," I shouted, not even flinching at my choice of words, and he smirked, laying his cookie down on his nightstand. He held up his fists and cracked his neck, while taking a fighting stance. He wants to fight? Okay. I took him once, I can take him again.

"Oh really, well how about you refresh my memory," he said and I held up my fists as well, trying to copy his stance. He's about to get more hits than a Beyoncé single.

"Gladly," I whispered, slinging my fist at him but my fist was caught as I was pushed into the wall quickly. I grunted as my head connected with the wall and I looked up, expecting to see Blaise's cold eyes but instead I saw Caspar's dark jade eyes.

"Both of you! Get the fuck downstairs," he barked out, letting me get off the wall and Blaise and I stared at him, paralyzed in fear. He glanced between the both of us before clutching his hands into fists, the veins in his neck throbbing.

"Now," he exclaimed and we nodded, scampering out and running down the hall. We were both frightened but Blaise seemed to be especially scared for whatever reason, sprinting past me and running down the steps with great haste. I continued behind him and once I reached the living room, I was met with the strangest sight. Blaise, the self-proclaimed "Baddest Bitch of the Bunch," was huddled up on a couch, shaking, and Bello and Kay were looking at him concerned, well Kay was more panicked than anything. I get it, Caspar is pretty dang scary at the moment, but he's not scary enough to reduce you to that. A quivering, crying mess.

"Whoa, Chesney, what's going on," Dakota questioned, rushing into the room and I shook my head, sitting on the couch next to Blaise. The raven haired boy was hyperventilating and rocking himself back and forth, tugging at his jet black locks. He softly was muttering to himself, whispering under his breath. It was so quiet that I could just barely make out what he was saying but when I did, my chest immediately tightened.

"Please no, God no,"

I knew those words all to well, I used to mumble those every night after having a nightmare about my brother. He must be having a panic attack. I cautiously reached out to comfort him, feeling as if it was my duty, but he jumped slightly, staring at me with a wild look in his eyes.

"Don't touch me," he shouted and I flinched back as he glared at me, condemning me with his eyes. I swallowed nervously, and took a deep breath, he's just scared. You can do this.

"I want to help," I shakily whispered and he looked away from me, putting his head in his hands.

"You've done enough already," he mumbled  and I continued to stare at him until the sound of boots clanking on the stairs attracted my attention to Caspar as he stalked down the staircase, his eyes never leaving us.

"What the hell was that," He growled out, walking closer to us, before stopping just inches from where we were seated on the couch. I cowered under his presence, power and anger radiating off of him in waves. Blaise hid his face more, trying to hide himself from Caspar's deadly gaze.

"Caspar? What's going on," Bello asked stepping in front of Kay, standing with a apprehensive look on his face. Kay looked between all of us, a look of panic apparent on her face.

"These two were about to fuck up each other's shit upstairs. I'm trying to deal with this bitch of a hangover but no, I have to deal with these dumbfucks fighting over a bunch of shredded paper," he shouted in reply and Killian walked into the room, sensing the hostility in Caspar's voice. As Dakota went to walk over to me, Killian pulled him into his chest, shaking his head for him to not get any closer. It was probably for the best considering how fuming Caspar was at the moment.

"Look, Caspar, I'm sure it wasn't that big of a deal," Killian said and Caspar crossed his arms, staring down at us. In his eyes was a whirlwind of emotions. Anger being the most prominent with disappointment being a close second. But there was one I couldn't quite understand, guilt. Guilt? Why would he be guilty? For yelling? For scaring the ever-loving poop out of us?

"Well, what do you say Chesney, you seemed to think it was a big deal upstairs. Was it a big deal," Caspar questioned and I gulped, licking my lips. I have to, Blaise has done nothing but torture me since I got here. It's time for my revenge. God please don't let me regret this.

"It's a major deal, he destroyed my story," I whispered and Blaise stared at me with huge eyes filled with disbelief, I had quite literally thrown him under the bus. Dakota noticeably flinched at my answer and grabbed onto Killian for support. Kay gasped, covering her mouth, a look of sorrow dawning over her. Bello made a neutral face and ushered Kay out the door, not wanting her to witness what could potentially happen.

"I see," he mumbled to himself before turning his gaze on Blaise. Blaise looked up at him, pleading with his eyes, his lip quivering. Caspar looked down at him, disappointedly, and sighed, pinching his brow.

"Get out," he told him and Blaise gasped, before launching off the couch and grabbing onto him. Caspar tried to push him off but Blaise kept grasping at him, wrapping his arms around every part of his body that he could get ahold of.

"Caspar, Caspar please! This is all I have, you know that! Please, Caspar," he begged but Caspar grabbed him by his waist and shrugged him off. Blaise stumbled a bit when he landed but he managed to remain on his feet, looking back at Caspar with a look of rejection. I didn't know that this would happen, I promise! I-I just wanted him to finally feel the pain he's put me through! That's not bad, right? Right.

"Blaise, you're nothing but a freeloader! I've let you stay because of Calixto's begging but now that you're pissing off the paying tenants, you have to go. I'm sorry," Caspar said with tears building up in his eyes and Blaise looked at me, eyes filled with hate and resentment. He walked up the stairs, his eyes never leaving mine until he disappeared behind my line of sight.

"I need to go," Caspar gasped out and he walked out of the house quickly, pushing past Bello who was making his way back inside, the door slamming shut behind him. Dakota pushed out of Killian's arms and ran over to me before hugging me tightly, swaying slowly.

"You did the right thing, okay? Don't blame yourself, it would've happened eventually," Dakota whispered in my ear and Killian walked closer, a small, comforting smile on his face.

"He's right, what you did was the right thing. You did good kiddo," Killian said and he patted my back as Dakota giggled, looking up at him.

"Kiddo? What are you, his grandpa? Get with the times old man," Dakota joked and Killian poked his cheeks, making Dakota laugh more.

"Shut up," Killian said and Dakota pulled away from me before shoving him slightly, cocking his hip out sassily.

"Make me," he teased and Killian looked like he wanted to say something before settling on just shaking his head and smiling. While they continue to have their cute little tease fest, one question stood out in my mind.

Did I really do the right thing?

~Caspar's Pov~
As soon as I got outside and the door behind me shut, I pulled out a cigarette and lit it, inhaling deeply before blowing out a puff of smoke in an 'o' shape. I cursed as the tears stung in my eyes, and I threw the cigarette on the ground, stomping it under my boot.

"Fuck," I shouted before kicking over the trash can next to the house and leaning against the wall, sliding down it to the ground. I covered my eyes as tears started to trail down my face. Blaise.

I had to do it, it was for the best. I can't have him costing me money, not now. Not with Wyatt jumping down my throat for money.

'Ring, Ring'

As I heard my phone ringing, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the device, glancing at the contact information with disdain.

Speak of the devil.

"Hello," I said after pushing the answer button and he chuckled on the opposite end, sounding as smug as ever. The bastard.

"I'm guessing everything went according to plan," he questioned, confidence in his voice and I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Yes," I grumbled and he chuckled breathily.

"I like you Caspar, that's why I told you that it's best to cut off those "hanging threads." Not good for business, a business savvy person like you should know that. You've gotten yourself in pretty deep with your last order, last thing you needed was for paying tenants to start leaving," He said and I slowly nodded, running my hand through my hair. He's right, I'm even planning on raising the cost of rent and with Blaise's constant fighting with everyone, I would surely be out of business within a month.

"I know, I just don't think framing Blaise was the way to go," I whispered into the speaker and he scoffed. What I did today will haunt me forever, I should've never let Blaise take the blame for cutting up Chesney's story, I should've found another way to
make him leave.

"Well it worked. It's over and done with, might as well start getting over it. Now, I need to be going, I have a customer waiting," he told me before ending the call, leaving me staring blankly at the phone. I put the phone back in my pocket and grabbed the bag of white powder, pulling it out and glaring at it.

I can't believe I tore Chesney's book to shreds for this. I can't believe I kicked Blaise out for this. All of it, for this.

I jumped as the door opened suddenly, hiding the bag of cocaine behind my back, and watched as Blaise walked out with boxes of stuff. He gave me a depressed glare, eyes filled with tears, before walking off, without a true destination in mind. He had no money, or family he could turn to, all he had were the streets.

I wanted to stop him, to grab him and pull him into my arms. To kiss his forehead and tell him that everything would be okay, that everything would work out. But it was too late. As I watched him walk away, his head down and his shoulders drooped, one question stood out in my mind.

Did I really do the right thing?

~~~
Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this new update as much as I did! Things are starting to unfold and things are bound to get crazier!

I'm on summer break so that means updates are going to be coming more frequently! Yay!

Thank you guys so much for 1,000 follows! I can't thank you enough for it! Love you guys so much!

Question of the Chapter- How many guessed it was Caspar that ruined Chesney's story?

As always, don't forget to:

Vote!

Comment!

And Follow!

Thanks!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

331K 9.3K 46
In a world where vampires and humans live side by side, two men find an unexpected connection that has the power to overcome the boundaries of their...
3.6M 162K 40
On the same night Miller was going to propose to his girlfriend of two years. She announced her engagement to another man over dinner. Heartbroken an...
3M 178K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
214K 6.3K 34
[LGBT+ Romance, BoyxBoy] "Oh my god! Can you just shut the hell up?!" The man sneered. Alexander smirked, having a mischievous glint in his eyes. "...