Complicated Love (a student/t...

By XTurquoiseXandXtealX

Meet Ava, a high school student. She and her best friend, Audrey have vowed to make senior year their best y... More

Complicated Love (a student/teacher relationship)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Stalker
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Discovered....
Chapter 10
Breakup blues
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's note
Chapter 16
Author's Note, not an update...Sorry!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's note
Chapter 19
Author's note (I promise it's not bad news)
I've made a decision.
AUTHOR'S NOTE (READ PLEASE)
Revision has begun

Meeting her father

2.3K 27 6
By XTurquoiseXandXtealX

Ava’s POV

It’s been a week, and I’m still getting threatening texts, at least once a day, usually in the morning and at night.  To make it worse, Wyatt hasn’t been at school, so I can’t confront him.  I’ve barely slept, or ate -I swear I’ve lost at least 10 pounds.  I was currently sitting in English, not paying attention.

“Miss Williams…..Miss Williams!” Thump I looked up, startled to see that Cameron had dropped our heavy English textbook on my desk. “Pay attention, and see me after class.” He said, turning around, concern etched on his face.  The bell rang 15 minutes later and I walked up to his desk.

“Yes, Mr. Ross?” I asked.

“You haven’t been paying attention the past week, you look exhausted and you look like you’re loosing weight.” He said “Are you ok?”

“I’m fine.  I think I’m just getting sick.” I felt bad for lying, but it was the only way to keep him safe.

“Go home and get some sleep” he instructed me and felt my forehead. 

“I don’t have a fever, Cam.  I’m fine.” I said, swatting his hand away.

“Do you want to go to the nurse?” he asked.

“Nah, I’m fine.  Bye!” I said, walking to my next class.  My ankle was fully healed, so I wasn’t limping anymore. 

School finally ended and I walked to the parking lot and waited alone until Cameron, Cooper or Audrey showed up.

What’s a pretty thing like you standing all alone for? Something could happen.

A text from my phone read.  I stopped in my tracks.  He was here, he’s watching me.  I looked around, frantically trying to see if I could spot him. 

Oh, Ava.  You should know that you could never be able to spot me from where you’re standing I took off sprinting for Cameron’s room.  I threw open the door and ran in, shutting it behind me, tears threatening to spill over.

“Ava? Aves! What’s wrong? What happened?” Cameron asked, frantically.

“He’s here…” I choked out.

“Who’s here?” Cameron asked.

“Wyatt…He’s been harassing me all week” I said, my vision blurring, I blinked back the tears

“What do you mean ‘harassing you’? He hasn’t been here all week” Cameron said angrily.

“He’s been texting me….’ I said, tears flowing freely down my face.

“Do you still have the texts?” he asked.

“Some of them” I said, handing him the phone.  He looked through them, cursing under his breath.

“We have to tell someone, Aves.” He said, helping me up and pulling me into his warm embrace, I melted into his arms, feeling safe for the first time in a while.

“I-I can’t!”

“Why not? He’s going to hurt you!” He told me.

“He said if I told anyone, h-he’d hurt someone I c-care about!” I told him, starting to cry about.

“Aves…”

“No! I can’t tell anyone! I already told you!”

“Ava! Listen to me, sweetie.  You have to tell your dad.  He’ll know what to do.” He said, looking me in the eyes.  I just nodded, too drained to argue.  Cameron walked me to his car and helped me in after checking to make sure no one was in it.

“Do you want me to come with you?” Cameron asked, pulling into the driveway.

”Yeah…I figure if I tell my dad we’re dating, he will be more okay that I’m dating my teacher.” I tried lightening the mood, Cameron just chuckled.

“Dad?” I asked when we were in the house.

“In the living room, Aves”

“Daddy, I have a problem.” I said, tears threatening to spill over again.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, Cameron was in the entryway, so my dad couldn’t see him.

“Someone’s stalking me.” I told him.

“Sit down, Ava. You’re shaking”  he said and helped me to the couch. “Tell me what happened.” He said.

“”I’ve been getting texts all week. And he’s the guy that hit me and followed me when I was walking home.” I told him, trying not to cry. My dad held his hand out for my phone and I handed it to him.  He was muttering angry curses under his breath as he read them.

“Do you know his name?” He asked.

“Wyatt…umm…Collins” I said.

“I’m gonna have to take your phone for evidence, sweetie.” He said and I nodded.

“I, umm have someone I want you to meet.  Keep in mind that he’s a few years older than me, but I really like him” I said and saw my dad’s face grow hard.  I swear, he put his hand on his gun for a few seconds, as if making sure it was still there. “Please, daddy.  Keep an open mind” I said, silently pleading with my eyes.

“Okay, fine.” He said, sighing.

“Cameron, can you come in here?” I said and he walked in nervously. “Its fine, Cam.” I said, grabbing his hand.

“Where did you meet my daughter?” my dad said, using the same tone he did when he was questioning a criminal.

“In English class, sir.” He said.
”You got held back that many years.” My dad said, cocking an eyebrow.

“No, I uh, I’m her teacher” he said looking away from my dad.

“You’re her teacher?” My dad said angrily.

“Daddy!” I cried, grabbing a hold of his hand,  he actually reached for his gun. “Give me the gun!” I said.  He made sure the safety was on before handing it to me I took it and put it on the table.

“You’re her teacher?” He asked, his tone less I’m-gonna-shoot-you and more I’m-shocked.

“Yes sir” Cameron said.

“You do realize she’s a minor, so if you do anything, you could be arrested and if the school finds out, she gets expelled and you get fired.  Why on earth would you risk that?” My dad asked, leaning forward and putting a fist under his chin.

“Well, sir. I really like her.” Cameron said, boldly. “And for the record, we’ve only hugged, nothing else."  My dad looked shocked and then looked at me, and I nodded, confirming what Cameron said.

“He’s the one whose house I went to after Wyatt followed me and saved me when Wyatt tried to drag me to his car.” I told my dad.

“Well, I guess I can’t ban you two from dating.  I, unfortunately approve.” He said and I threw my arms around his neck
”thank you, Daddy” I whispered in his ear.

“You’re welcome Aves” he said, patting my arm. “But if you EVER hurt my little girl, I will shoot you. Got it?” He said to Cameron, his face and voice completely serious.

“Yes sir.” Cameron said.

“And take care of her.” My dad said, walking off and grabbing his gun from the table.

“You okay, Aves?” Cameron asked.

“I can’t believe he was going to shoot you.” I said, laughing.

“He probably wouldn’t have shot me” Cameron said.  I felt like I was going to cry again.

“I’m so scared, Cam.” I said, he pulled my into a hug

“Don’t worry, Aves.  He probably wouldn’t have actually shot me.” Cameron said, trying to lighten the mood. 

“Not about that, stupid” I said, letting out a teary giggle. 

“It’s going to be fine, Aves.  We told your dad, the police are going to handle it.” He said, tightening his grip around me. I snuggled closer and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

The next few days went by in a blur.  I was sitting at home with Cameron, Cooper and Audrey watching a movie when my dad walked in.

“Good news, Aves.  We have arrested Wyatt Cooper.” My dad said, grinning.

“Really?” I asked happily, it felt like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

“Yup! He admitted to everything, and according to his phone, he had been harassing other girls as well. I jumped up and tackle-hugged my dad.  It was finally over

************************************************************************************************************************************************ This chapter is a lot shorter than the others.  For some reason, the part with her dad made me laugh, I think it’s because I can imagine my dad doing something like that.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Please?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 110 33
COMPLETED!! Hope you enjoy! ------------ He just stared at me with a devilish look on his face. Before you know it, he grabbed my arm and started to...
2.7K 127 38
~He loves her , wants her , needs her ,but there is one issue that hinders him, he is her teacher.~ ****Jace Wesley is an accomplished man with a hig...
33.6K 2.4K 43
Neri's life takes a turn during her senior year in College when her boyfriend/boss breaks up with her and fires her--via text message, no less! To ch...
300K 5.4K 15
Casey is having the time of her life. She's 18, allowed to drink and she's ready to hit up the night clubs. One night, Casey parties a little TOO ha...