Percy Jackson and the mortal...

By sakshisandeep

Percy Jackson and his friends meet shadowhunters More

Percy's pov
Jace's pov
Percy's pov
Authors note
AN
Fight 1 - percy and jace
Fight 2 - annabeth and clary
Fight 3 - leo and magnus

Jace's pov

2.3K 41 6
By sakshisandeep

Demigods that's what's they called themselves I had no idea what that means so I asked "what exactly do you mean by demigods "Percy said" we're half Greek God and half human . Like my father is Poseidon and my mom is human and Annabeth's mom is Athena and her dad is human" i said " so who are the rest of your godly parents?" Leo said " I'm fire guy" "what" I said " Ugh... Boring....My dad is Hephaestus" and piper Said "my mom is Aphrodite " then Jason said " I'm the greatest of them all ( he said in a mystical voice) ( everyone laughed )
My father is the great Jupiter " hazel said sweetly " my dad is Pluto " and frank continued "  and I am the son of Mars "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 63.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...