Sink Into Me

By Misguided

There wasn't anything setting Evangeline O'Shea differently from someone you notice very briefly on a train t... More

1: Moving Day
2: Luck of The Irish
3: Flip, Sip, Strip
4: Meet Again
5: Us Again
6: "Party In The Forest (Where's Laura?)"
7: Odd Behaviour
8: That Smile
9: Delicious
10: Healed
11: Bad For You
12: Evie vs Michael
13: "My Immortal Beloved," Beethoven
14: Surprise
15: "You Need To Leave."
16: He Cared
17: Connect The Dots
18: First Date
19: The Unfortunate Truth
20: Confession
21: Question Time
22: Witchcraft
23: "Yes, I'm A Witch."
24: Sam
25: Watching
26: Mouse Hunt & Mouse Traps
27: Click
29: Cold
30: The Parents
31: Awkward
32: Anastasia
33: Real Date
34: Bruised
35: Loosen Up
36: Hit Me
37: Trust Issues
38: Not Bad
39: Storm
40: The Phone Call
41: My Pleasurable Distraction
42: Odd Awakening
43: Blame
44: Surprise
45: 'Love Is Love.'
46: Visitor
47: Avalanche
48: Hesitant Meeting
49: Questions pt. 2
50: Waiting For The End
51: Gifts
52: Old Friends
53: Penultimate
54: Blood
Epilogue.
Memories - Bonus Chapter :)

28: His Maker

296K 5.5K 410
By Misguided

****PRE-WARNING!!!!!!!!: MATURE SCENES RIGHT AT THE START OF THIS CHAPTER*****

But the chapter does go back to normal and back to the story. :)

Song of the day: "Young the Giant - Guns Out" 

_______________________

His kiss, like always, made my mind blank and my body on high alert.

I held on to the last remnant of sanity I had left, brought my hands up to his chest and tapped my fingers repeatedly.

He pulled away from my mouth to trail kisses down my neck, over my shoulders only to repeat the sequence. This gave me the opportunity to speak. "S-so--"

"The more you ask questions," His warm soft hands slid underneath my shirt and pushed it upwards revealing my stomach and soon enough my breasts which were, unfortunately for my self control, not covered by a bra. "The more you'll suffer."

He held my hands above my head just after he ripped the shirt off me. I wanted to cover myself but he kept my hands held above me knowing my intentions. 

His burning green gaze drunk in my torso. My cheeks warmed with embarrassment and I just knew that this was going to be torture. 

"Michael--"

"Oh? You're talking." His mouth opened against my neck and sucked the skin into his mouth. 

I bit down onto my bottom lip hard and curled my toes in anticipation. My body pooled with pure warmth and lust and at this point, there was no going back.

I opened my mouth and mumbled, "Mike-" but once again, he interrupted.

"And yet you continue to talk." 

His mouth moved to my collarbone. I let out a small whimper.

"You're making noise,"

My heavy lids opened and I turned incredulously to the top of his head. "But--"

His deep chuckle made me shudder and my breathing picked up when his lips moved to the top of my breast. I tried to struggle a little to free my hands but ended up whimpering again involuntarily when his hardened bottom half pressed against my sensitive area. 

"You asked for it."

And finally, his soft lips covered my nipple. If I said there was no going back then, I was lying. 

His tongue rolled it repeatedly in his mouth making me writhe slightly underneath him. I bit my lip to stop the moans and whimpers from the immense pleasure. He knew I was desperate to speak or moan because I could feel the triumphant smile on his face as he moved from the other giving it the same amount of attention.

Oh, God this man! He was too much. Whatever sanity I thought I had left was definitely gone now, leaving the sexual deviant I've probably only let go of several times since losing my virginity. 

Michael was all man compared to the boys from high school. His hard muscled body, his experienced kisses and especially his thick long hard--

I couldn't hold anything in any longer when his teeth scraped against my sensitive nipples.

"Oh god. I hate you." I gritted out.

"I love you too." He mumbled before bringing his lips back onto mine. 

He let go of my hands, finally, and I brought them to his face to hold him closer. Our kisses were becoming rough and desperate. I wanted to take control of this situation and not get "punished" as he said, but as I went to roll him over he stopped me. 

"Nope. Don't even try it. I'm not finished." His voice was rough and sounded more like a growl which turned me on even more. I loved it when he was like this... Not this exact teasing, torturous mood but when he was determined to get something.

I stared into his burning eyes and said, "What more could you possibly--"

His hand slid down my bare stomach and soon started to skim his finger tips along the outside of my shorts. I shivered underneath him and unconsciously moved my hips so his hand would slip closer. But he ignored the suggestion completely and continued to trail lines along my shorts.

I opened my mouth to speak again but he took my bottom lip into his mouth and pulled. This time, I moaned and he didn't say a damn thing about it. 

His tongue once again plunged into my mouth but only briefly. My heart pounded through my chest hard and fast as I was becoming even more excited...

But as he teased me with his fingers repeatedly sliding across my abdomen and his mouth continued to place small kisses upon my lips, I was getting more and more impatient and frustrated. 

I tried once again to suggest by moving my hips up but he splayed his hand on my abdomen to hold me down.

"Stop teasing already," I growled.

His chuckle was low, deep and it rattled me even more. How was he staying in control? How did he do it? 

But then it slowly hit me.

He'd had years of control for an absolute different reason. I glanced up into his eyes and no longer saw the beautiful green. There was a thin green circle surrounding his dilating pupils and I could practically see the self control slowly diminishing.

A small and minor wave of pleasure coursed through me when his hand slowly moved beneath my shorts. The wave was enough to make me moan in awareness. Come on... "Michael..."

"Remember the other night?" He mumbled beside my ear. "You teased me before you went home? I said I'd get you back?"

"Oh," I brought my hands up to his back.

"It's all coming back and biting you on the ass." And then his hand moved to my most sensitive part. I gasped when he slid his fingers back and forth... Back and forth... Sometimes adding the slightest bit of pressure making my toes tingle and my finger tips carve into the flesh on his shoulders. And he finally, thankfully, put me out of my misery and slowly slid one finger inside of me.

I shuddered underneath him and parted my lips with a moan. As he slid another finger inside me, I went to arch into him from my pure and utter relief and ecstasy when his hot mouth landed on mine. His other hand wrapped around my waist as small waves of pleasure were planting into my nerve endings readying themselves. His speed started out smooth, slow, but soon enough he started to increase his movements.

I was literally, standing on the edge now, I was so close... A small moan escaped my lips as my inner muscles started to contract... But then he stopped. 

I opened hooded eyes and unclamped my hands I hadn't realised were scratching and carving into his back. My body was almost shaking with the need to release but I couldn't. Not yet. 

"I might-" He started but I stopped him.

"No. No, no, no. If you stop there I will surely scratch your eyes out." My voice was rasped, slightly demanding. 

"You're so hot when you're desperate." He was clearly being sarcastic.

"Michael...?" I'd been forced to beg haven't I? Is that what it's come to?

"Yes, sweetie?" His fingers continued to move inside me but once again they stopped.

I groaned and grabbed the side of his face to look him dead in the eye. 

I didn't have to say anything. He just had to see my face to understand what I was asking. He kissed me passionately this time and resumed his rhythm. It didn't take me long before the warm and pleasurable waves coursed through my body. My body shuddered with relief and ecstasy, I whispered and final moan filling the silence. My heart pounding in my ears, my skin tingling with sensitivity. The wave began to subside and I calmed underneath him in a panting relaxed heap. 

Completely well needed. I wouldn't say I deserved such a tease. I poured water onto him, that wasn't entirely equivalent.

He dressed me into my t-shirt like I was a puppet and settled beside me with his eyes shut. I looked at him briefly still slightly breathless and waddled into the bathroom to sort myself out. I returned quickly and fell onto the bed.

I lay there completely still and unmoving as he lay beside me trailing his fingers against my arm creating new sparks of warmth. Satisfied? No. I wouldn't be satisfied until I had all of him. 

But it will do. 

I think both of us know that right now isn't right. Having the vampires wandering about and all. An image of that vampire frowning at my scar came to mind. I shook him out and sighed.

"What're you thinking about?"

I turned my head to the side and found his returning to green eyes staring into mine. 

"Just... Everything." I replied. "Like the vampires. And you."

He was silent a moment. 

I knew this week was supposed to be our week not to talk about it but it was hard. Today and most of the week had been a great distraction but, ironically, the reality of things is going to hit us soon. 

"I know." He mumbled. Had I said any of that out loud?

"Can I ask you something?" I turned on my side. He nodded a yes and I asked, "Did John teach you self control?"

Michael's face turned into a frown and he sighed. "Yes, he did. Back when I was still a rogue if that's the right word."

"Can you tell me how you turned? Tell me how you went from drinking human blood? Tell me how and why you're now like this?"

His eyes darkened suddenly but it didn't faze me. He promised he'd tell me and a man like him wouldn't break it. He sat up so I followed. We sat opposite each other cross legged and I could tell this was going to be a long but worth while story.

"Short or long version?"

"I want it all."

He nodded and took my hand in his to play with. "When you turn into vampire, you don't remember a lot of things from your human life at the beginning. They're still in your head but they're inaccessible. But with this, I could never forget not even if I wanted to which I've tried to do many many times in my life." 

He squeezed my hand lightly before resuming.

"When I was ten, two years after my parents died, I met this boy in Toronto. Nathaniel. We became best friends fast. We did everything together. We stuck together right up until our real legit job at twenty-one. Before then, we had small errand jobs or working in households to make ends meet. During 1918 a pandemic occurred, do you remember learning about it?"

I nodded. "In Toronto there were many diseases going around? Like typhus, influenza and other mini ones because of the war."

He looked down at our hands and I knew one of those had to do with him.

"Nathaniel went to war. Came back in 1921. He was fine. Even a year after he was fine. After my birthday in 1922, however, something just clicked inside of him. Like there was a switch waiting to be flicked on. He fell ill very fast. He was the only family I had left. My grandmother died of natural causes a few years before the pandemic but my grandfather died of influenza. Nathan had influenza too. I could tell. He had the same symptoms as my grandfather. I didn't want him to die. I'd prayed night after night but he just got worse. I started to grow desperate. There'd been many attacks in Toronto just like the ones here. I was smart enough to realise nothing normal was doing this. And one night I went out looking for whatever it was. Didn't take me long. She wasn't very careful. I heard the screams, turned a corner and found her draining the blood from a young man."

I moved closer to him and squeezed his hand to tell him I was here. His eyes looked completely lost now. Like he'd forgotten I was here.

"I was desperate. I started to go slightly mad. To believe in witches back then was still stupid even if the witch hunts ended centuries ago. I went as far as looking for them but came up short. So that's why I went looking for whatever was killing the people. I asked the monster to help me..."

*****

*October 1922*

Michael's body froze with fear as he watched the body drop from the beautiful woman's arms to the floor. He swallowed the lump in his throat and looked up at the mysterious woman. 

Her black eyes stared at him with hunger despite just filling up a moment ago. She thought he looked absolutely delicious. Not just the smell of his blood, but even the look of him. 

"Mmm... Dessert." She went to advance forward but he surprised her by lifting his hand for her to stop.

Michael didn't care anymore. He was too desperate to care. "What are you, monster?"

She smirked, showing her sharp blood stained teeth. "Guess. What has sharp teeth, stalks their prey at night, cannot go out into the sunlight and drinks blood to satisfy an unquenchable thirst?"

His hands shook with realisation. "The undead..." He whispered. "A vampire. Such things couldn't exist."

"I am proof they do. Now... To--"

"I need your help." He interrupted her. 

She let out a booming laugh that made him jump a little. She watched him carefully as she stepped over the unmoving body. "And what has deluded you to think someone like me can help you?" 

"You can help my friend, Nathaniel. He has--"

"Unfortunately for you, I don't care." She started strolling forward slowly.

"I can pay you."

She smiled. Her black eyes surprising him by turning into a florescent blue. "I don't care much for money."

As she came forward his brain was figuring out the impossible and the possible. He'd stopped thinking about himself and thought about the man he'd called brother many times before, who was dying in a house south of where he was. 

"I'll give you me." 

She chuckled. "Why should you give yourself to me when I can just take you?"

"Because I'd be willing."

"The struggle is so much more fun. And the blood tastes better when there is fear running through your veins."

She stood in front of him now. Her pupils throbbing as if readying for another feed. A strong wind blew his way and he inhaled deeply as her sweet alluring scent floated around his head.

Michael stayed strong. He stayed positive. He had to. She was his last hope. "Fine."

She raised a brow. "Fine?"

"You can have me."

She tilted her head curiously and he found a slight ray of hope sparkling inside of him. "And why can I have you now?"

"Because my life is nothing without him. He is the only family I have left. It's obvious he is going to die. So, take me." He challenged.

She regarded him with narrowed eyes for a few moments before she crossed her arms over her chest. "I quite like you."

It didn't deter him. He had to keep a straight mind.

"Say I did help you. How do I benefit?" She walked to the wall near him and leaned against it.

"You will have me."

"Define 'me'."

"You can do what you wish with me. Drink from me. Kill me. Keep me. I wouldn't care. As long as you help him."

The woman's face took on a mischievous smile. "Hmm... I like that."

"So will you help me?"

She bowed, her long black hair falling off her shoulders. "You have my word."

"And you can not stray from that deal."

She smirked. "I swear it."

She followed him back to his house every few moments he would turn to make sure she was following. As he walked into the living room after being told he had to invite her into the house, he saw that Nathaniel had taken a turn for the worst. Michael knelt beside the bed and dropped his head in his hands. 

"Please. Help him."

She bit the inside of her wrist, sucked slightly and let her blood pour. She opened Nathaniel's mouth and held her wrist there. Nathaniel's throat bobbed up and down fast as he drank her blood. Michael's head lifted to watch incredulously. 

She removed her hand and smiled. "He'll be fine in a few hours."

He sighed thankfully and shut his eyes. 

But then suddenly her arm wrapped around his neck. He struggled to pull her arm off but she was unbelievably strong. She sunk her teeth into his neck painfully and sucked. To him it felt like having his inside vacuumed. Her mouth was smoldering, almost burning him. He truly believed he was going to die. His thoughts were on the family he'd lost... On Nathaniel...

But then she pulled back.

"You're delicious." She mumbled. "It's a shame though."

He inhaled deeply. "Why." His hands went to pull her arm off but she wouldn't let go.

Her wrist was suddenly in his mouth. Her blood poured in like a waterfall and he couldn't help but swallow. 

She let go of him and he went onto all fours struggling to breathe. He swallowed the remainder in his mouth and felt her hands lift him up by his head.

"It's a shame I can't drink you anymore. I was looking forward to keeping you to drink for a few days but... I think you'd be more fun to keep permanently."

Her hand slid down to cup his chin and her other hand held the top of his head.

She pulled swift and hard on both sides and listened to the crack of his neck break.

___

___

*Present*

My face paled and my lips parted with a surprised sigh. 

He paused to gage my reaction but carried on. "I woke up at midnight a few days later in the same spot thirsty. I tried drinking water but my body rejected it. My Maker came back to explain to me how she turned me."

"Maker?"

"The vampire. She explained how I had to drink blood to live; I had said I'd rather die than drink blood. But my body disagreed. I needed to drink I had to. She'd already lured a woman into the house. The woman wasn't in the right frame of mind because she'd been compelled or dazzled some call it. My mind was thinking of nothing but blood. My eyes were drawn to the large vein pulsing on the side of her neck. My teeth were sharpening at the mere thought of it. So I did it. Not to my control of course but I did it."

"What happened after?"

"I killed her. Only when her veins went dry did I realise I'd killed her. And even then I still wasn't satisfied. I wasn't happy with her. I went mad. I couldn't believe what she did. She breached our agreement but then she went on to say that she didn't. That I said, keep me or kill me."

"She killed you..." I mumbled.

"And she kept me. So she did both." He finished.

"What happened to Nathaniel?"

He sighed longingly and said, "He killed himself."

A breath I hadn't realised I was holding burst out from me. He killed himself? After being saved?

"He...?"

"She convinced him... To kill himself." He gritted out sharply. His eyes clouded over and his jaw ticked. "He woke up a few hours after I was killed. She told him I'd killed myself because of him. She told him it was his fault I was dead. She told him he didn't deserve to live. She'd planted a seed in his still sick mind that I'd committed suicide because of him. So she practically handed him the knife and drove it through his beating heart."

I stroked his cheek and felt him lean into it. "I'm so sorry."

He held my hand to his face and shook his head. "I went rogue for a decade. Running around killing, drinking. I turned every emotion off so I didn't feel anything when I killed. I'd run from My Maker. I stayed with her for a few years learning the ways in what to do, what not to do. I used her for information before running. After I met John and started to trust him I told him my story. He then told me that if Nathaniel died not long after my Maker gave him her blood..."

I gasped. "That means..."

He nodded. "I tried finding him after realising this. But I couldn't. It was impossible. I didn't know where he would go. He was alone unless he stayed with our Maker. And I didn't know if she had released him."

"Released?"

"Our Maker's create us; therefore have that hold on us. She hasn't technically released me. She shouldn't know where I am. Not by a long shot. Especially with witches around. So we stayed here. John worked on me, I tried pushing him away but that only back fired." A smile lit his face and my heart settled its worrying rhythm. 

"How did you meet John?" I asked as I leaned forward. I could hear my phone ringing on the side table but I ignored it.

He chuckled. "That's a story for another day."

Before he could even say anything else I jumped onto him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He fell back with a small 'oft!'. "What--?"

"Thank you." I mumbled against his neck. 

He wrapped his arms around me lovingly and squeezed.

"Thank you for trusting me, Michael." I added.

"I trust you with my heart and soul," He replied. "And you can get your phone if you want."

I shook my head against his neck. "No. I'll let it go to voicemail. Whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait."

I stood up, though, to turn the main light off and turn the bedside lamp on. I settled against him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I thought about what would happen if I never met Michael that day in the shop. I thought about what would happen if he hadn't of met John. If he was never turned into a vampire.  So many ifs. 

So many cats.

Speaking of cats, when was the last time I calculated the amount of lives I used? I think... I think I've honestly run out. I'm probably on a minus. Damn that saying.

"I love you." I mumbled.

There was a small silence before he laid me on my back and hovered over me. "I'll always love you. And I'm going to do everything I can to stop these vampires."

"Not by yourself." I said. "Because you'll need everyone."

"I couldn't do it without everyone, of course. Especially Katherine. Even if I tried to not involve her, she'd find a way to worm her way back in."

"There's no denying that fact." I laughed. "She's persistent."

He smiled down at me. "She's a true friend."

I snorted although he was right. "Yeah, she is. But she can be a right asshole."

My phone started vibrating again and I sighed. Michael grabbed it from the side table and surprised me by answering it. "Hello.... Yes, and who's calling....?" He held the phone away from his ear and chuckled at the shouting I could hear through the phone. "It's for you."

I snatched it out of his hand. "Hello?"

"Hello, sexy," Kate said in a sing song voice.

"Speak of the devil," I replied. "What is it?"

"Well, tomorrow night George is having a party in his dorm. Thought it was worth telling you now. And stop talking about me. I know I'm always a subject of interest but damn girl, control yourself."

I laughed. "Okay, Kate thanks. I'll see you tomorrow." I hung up making sure to switch my phone off this time.

Michael's lips softly landed on mine for a sweet and simple kiss making sure not to reignite those sparks again. "Goodnight, stranger."

"Goodnight, handsome."

"That's a new one." He mumbled as we returned to out original comfortable positions.

"I need a memorable nickname for you. So for now, it'll have to be that. I'll think of something though... It'll be amazing." I replied.

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.1K 36
''Let me taste you'' He leans forward and whispers in my ear. His voice is low like a gravelly hum. Oh God, what have I gotten myself into? He leans...
671 264 24
***Available on Amazon and Kindle*** Tsuldoolb: Life as a vampire in London is proving to be difficult for Emlyn Prichard. Her reluctant teacher in...
22.1K 1.4K 40
"Maybe I should bring you home," he suggests. "Maybe you should find us a more secluded spot," I toss back, snaking my arms around his neck. "You're...
38.5K 2K 53
Book 1 of the Bloodworth Clan Series VAMPIRE~ROMANCE~MYSTERY~LOVE ----- "Whatever." I hissed as I turned around to leave the room, when he grabbed m...