180 Days (TeacherxStudent)

AngieTheTurtle

180 Days: At first, it seems like a long time. But as days go on, you wish time would slow down. You start to... Еще

Chapter 1 - How the hell do you pronounce this word?!
Chapter 2 - Oh mai gush
Chapter 3 - What is sleep?
Chapter 4 - I can't think of a name so this will be it
Chapter 5 - Dat tension tho
Chapter 6 - He's Mintal (get it mental but his name is Min so he's mintal lmao)
Let me know!
Chapter 7 - Taekwondon't you do that bruh
Chapter 8 - Oh hell nah
Chapter 9 - What is a dilemma?
Chapter 10 - Cindeez nuts (wow that's so old lmao)
Chapter 11 - Damn bro like eyes on yourself smh
Chapter 12 - Netflix and chill lmao
Chapter 13 - Confirmation
Yejun
Chapter 14 - Flatbush Shenanigans
Chapter 14 - Flatbush Shenanigans (contd)
Chapter 15 - Yejun goofed (get it ya done goofed, Yejun goofed lmao)
Chapter 16 - Eggs
Yejun II
Chapter 17 - Change
Chapter 18 - Don't look back
Chapter 19 - Living in the Past
Appreciation
Chapter 20 - A giant fucking turkey
Chapter 21 - Finally
Yejun III
Chapter 22 - Clarifying
Chapter 23 - Kanye West is my father
Yeong Jin
Chapter 24 - Smell my finger lmao
Chapter 25 - Light my pubes on fire
Chapter 26 - J. Cole has cooties
Chapter 28 - Soju nights
Yejun IV
Chapter 29 - Muay Taekwondo (get it? Muay Thai? Taekwondo? Smd)
Chapter 30 - Gelato is the shit, fight me if you think otherwise
Ayy!
Chapter 31 - I'll think of a name later
Chapter 32 - Neomu saranghae, Yejun
Epilogue
With You

Chapter 27 - How is there almond milk if almonds don't have titties?

4.5K 170 167
AngieTheTurtle

The following Monday was the paintballing trip. You'd think the students would be the most excited.

Nope.

Yejun was giddy the entire morning. That was until he ended up being a trip leader for one of the junior classes and not ours. I frowned as I watched him board a different bus.

As seniors, we were lucky enough to have our own bus. Honestly, traveling with the lower classmen was annoying, especially since they make the most noise.

The squad and I made sure we boarded the bus together to be in the same area. Kat sat down next to me and laid on my shoulder. "I'm so tired."

"Same, but not the same."

"I hate it when you say that." She said with a grimace.

"Same, but not the same."

I laughed when she glared at me. "Oh come on Kat! Lighten up." Sighing, she sat up and took her phone out. "Matt's been stressing me out lately. He's in college and doesn't have time for me, that I understand, but he gets mad when I ask him to skip a day of Muay Thai."

"I understand."

She huffed and shook her head, "I just want to go out with him again. He's always tired, you know?"

I nodded. "I totally understand, but you have to understand he's balancing college and being a professional MMA fighter." The bus started moving as I continued, "You have to work around that. I know you're getting tired of going to the gym and watching him, but have you thought about joining him?"

Something in her clicked. "I haven't."

"See?"

"You know, that's not a bad idea." She whispered, "That really isn't a bad idea..."

I smiled at her and lightly punched her arm. "A couple that works out together stays together."

"You know, I was thinking about that. I don't know if I should join or not, like would I be too clingy?" I shook my head, "Of course not! It would show you're trying to be there more. If you feel like you guys aren't together a lot, then try to improve on that. Don't feel a type of way. I would feel hella flattered if someone did that for me."

Her blue eyes shone in understanding. "And it would be cool if I could do those kicks? What is is called, tornado kick?" I nodded, "Also known as 360 kick! I'm still learning."

"Speaking of kicks, Yeong Jin is still asking for you. Will you return?" Oh shit, I'm still paying for that membership, of course I will! "Yeah! I keep on forgetting, I'll definitely go later on today! Luckily, I left spare clothes in my locker."

"Let's go together!"

"I'm down."

Two hours later, we arrived at a ranch upstate. We got off of the bus and almost died. It was so hot! Kat took her flannel off and wrapped it around her waist. "I refuse to die today." I looked around and spotted Yejun talking to one of the teachers.

He's so adorable, especially when he laughs. We moved as a group to the inside of the ranch, which was just as hot. "Hello! I'm Tim, and I'll be taking you guys out back to the paintballin' field. You guys ready?" We all nodded and he led us to the field.

Mosquitoes disgustingly buzzed past our ears. I tried swatting one and almost smacked Alaric in the face. "Watch it!" He seethed.

"Fuck out of here, nobody told you to be so close." Kat tried to cover her laugh with a cough, but failed miserably.

"Word Len, you're going to do me like that?" Rolling his eyes, we finally came upon the field, "We better be on separate teams."

Trees surrounded us. "Okay guys, so you see that over there?" Said Tim as he pointed. We looked over and saw a small cabin. "We're going to get changed into our suits there. Any questions?" When nobody responded, he turned around and led us to it.

"We better not get kidnapped." said Aimee, "I don't think I have life insurance."

Everyone went into the cabin and got changed into their camo suits. Tim showed us the paintball guns and how to use it. Then, he gave us helmets and 50 bullets. "You guys could purchase more if you want to." That made me roll my eyes. We paid to play these games, now we have to pay for more bullets? Come on.

"I will continue to say this. If any of you take your helmet off, you cannot stay on the field. If me, or any of our staff catches you, you will immediately be escorted out. The last thing we want is someone to get shot in the eye, and then end up suing us— not that it happened before— but we're just taking safety precautions. Once you get shot, it's over. Get out as soon as possible. Does anyone have any questions? Please ask now."

Twenty minutes later, we were divided into two different teams and went deeper into the forest. Yejun and Kat ended up being on the other team, so I know who I'm killing. Alaric put his orange band on and adjusted his helmet. "Okay Len, you got lucky today." We put on our neon orange armbands while they put on neon yellow. I filled my gun up and started looking for a hiding spot. "Game starts in 1 minute!"

After finding the perfect spot to camp at, the voice boomed over the forest for us to begin. I heard leaves rushing to my left and crouched down as low as I could. The orange band ran past me, suddenly getting shot.

"Fuck!" They yelled as they put their hands up and turned back to leave. I stayed low and started moving. More crunching had me scope out the area for yellow. Finally, I saw a yellow arm band and took the safety off my gun.

Aiming it towards them, I pulled the trigger and smirked when they screamed. Tim did mention it hurts when you get shot. They grumpily put their hands up and walk out. I shot them again and they screamed as they looked around for who did it. My helmet started fogging up as I held in my laughter.

After scoping for ten seconds, they gave up and left. I looked around and saw two orange armbands running together.

I guess I'll tail them.

Still staying low, I creeped a couple feet behind them. They weren't even being lowkey, it's like they don't care. All of a sudden, five yellows jumped out and started firing. I gunned down two and ducked when one of them tried shooting me. When I looked back up, all five were shot.

The orange person in the front turned around to their friend. I frowned at the paint on their suit. Shaking their head, they put their arms up and left. The second orange laid low and started looking around. After spotting me, they crawled toward me.

"Hey." I didn't recognize their voice, so I'll assume they're in the other grades.

"Hey, you good?"

"Yeah, they almost got me too. I had to use Vic as a shield." They instantly started laughing and I deemed them evil.

After about five minutes, we took out four more people. "What's your name?"

"Bryant, you?"

"Len."

"Dope, nice to meet you. Are you a senior?"

"Yup."

"Oh, I'm a junior."

"So you take trig?"

"Yeah, we all planned on getting Mr. Min." I nearly died. They planned on getting him?! "Why him?"

"Because he said he would get all of us." I held in my laugh. He's so stupid! "I'll help you get him." Although it was hard to see his face through the helmet, his white teeth shone as he grinned.

"Good. It's easy to tell who he is anyways. He's pretty tall." We heard crunching and instantly shut up. We peeked around but didn't see anyone. I squinted my eyes and realized what was about to happen. Three yellows already spotted us, while one was aiming at Bryant.

"Get down!" I yelled. Bryant instantly ducked as soon as the shot went off. The bullet flew overhead as we got up and started running. We spotted a log and instantly dove for it. I desperately wanted to take my helmet off, it's too hot for this! I panted and tried to calm myself down.

"That was close." Bryant chuckled and picked his rifle back up. "They know we're here, we gotta gun them down." I nodded and clenched mine.

"One..." He whispered.

A mosquito landed on my thumb.

"Two..." We said together.

I swatted it away and got ready.

"Three!" We got up and instantly spotted a yellow. He shot him and missed. I grabbed Bryant's shoulder and pulled him towards me. A paintball bullet splattered on the tree beside us as I quickly aimed and fired. Bryant took down the other two that suddenly came from the trees.

All of a sudden, paint splattered on his chest. I gasped and went back down. Bryant let out a hiss and looked down. "This is how it ends, huh?" Even though I felt sorry for him, he was being too extra for this shit. He looked over at me and patted my shoulder.

"Good luck Len." Putting his hands up, he turned and walked away.

Now it's just me again.

I sat there for another minute. The sound of bullets flying and people screaming everywhere would occasionally scare me, but I decided to use it to motivate me. People around me are getting shot while I'm camping.

I peeked over the log and didn't see anyone, nor hear crunching of leaves near me. Deciding it's time, I got up and started running. I saw a flash of orange and smiled. We're progressing into their territory. They looked over at me and waved. I waved back and went deeper.

"Get him!" Someone yelled. My teammates weren't quick enough and both got shot. "Fuck man!" They yelled.

I heard some one dying with laughter and froze. They both put their hands up and started walking back. I ducked and peeked from behind a tree. A yellow armband clouded my vision. They got closer and started scanning the area.

I smirked and slowly aimed at him. As soon as I pulled the trigger, his helmet faced my direction. I hid behind the tree and felt my heart race. I looked back and started laughing.

I headshot him!

Instead of putting his hands up, he started walking towards me. My heart leapt, he's supposed to leave! He started wiping the paint off with a giant leaf and threw it down.

Oh hell nah, he better leaf me alone (get it lmao). It looked like he didn't get shot in the first place! He started running towards me and I yelped. I jumped over a log and began running.

"Orange! Orange!" I yelled, "There's someone chasing me!"

Yet nobody helped. I just had to be that one person. I looked back and ended up falling over a branch. I turned around and pointed my rifle at them while they had theirs pointed at me.

"Who are you?!" I yelled, "I headshot you, you can't do that!"

Their shoulders started shaking as a too familiar laugh left their mouth. I stared at him with my mouth agape.

"Yejun?!" I whisper-screamed.

"Hello Len." I groaned and got up.

"You c—"

He shot my thigh as a cry left my mouth. Holy shit that hurt! Why would he do that?! He began laughing again and I punched his arm.

"Why the fuck would you shoot me?!" I yelled. Yejun patted my shoulder, "Because I wanted to."

What the hell?! He chuckled and shook his head, "I just wanted to get back at you for that headshot." From behind him, I noticed an orange creeping up.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, I win now, right?"

I used my free hand to lowkey gesture them to shoot him. They nodded, and aimed their gun at him.

"You can't always win, Yejun. Cheaters never win." Before he could respond, they pulled the trigger and hit his back. Although he didn't yell, I could tell it hurt him. He sharply inhaled after five seconds and looked back.

They were gone.

"You knew." He said as he looked back at me. I heard the accusation in his voice and put my hands on my hips.

"Excuse me, you're the one who chased me after I shot you, and then you shot me!"

Yejun came closer to me. "Really? Okay Len." I could almost hear the smugness in his voice. I knew I would pay for this later. As I looked ahead, the sound of a shot went off. My arm stung and I grabbed it. Looking down at my hand, I groaned.

I got shot.

I put my hands up and walked away. Fuck Yejun.

--

After the game, we played another three. Playing this was exhilarating as hell. Apparently, Kat was the person who shot me in my arm. I got shot in the first five minutes in the second game. It was funny to walk out and see Yejun with three paintball splats on his chest.

Yet whenever I would try to talk to him, he would smirk and say I'll learn my lesson.

--

Yejun and I walked back to my room to eat. He ended falling asleep on my lap after finishing the food. The trip left us extremely tired. A soft tune sounded as I looked over to my phone and reached for it. "What?!" I whispered as I looked at the Caller ID.

"Chad?!"

"Hey Len! Long time no speak, what's up?" I was shocked. It's been a while since I've spoken to my older brother. He last called me some minutes to 12 on my birthday, but I understand. He's been busy doing his own thing. Sometimes, he'd stop by and stay for a couple of days, but I'd never see him for a while after. I gripped my phone and tried to lower my voice.

"Where are you?" I muttered.

"I'm at the door, the middle door was open." My heart painfully throbbed in my chest. He's here— here here? Would he accept Yejun? I didn't want him to meet him this way. Trying to compose myself, I tried to sound as normal as possible. "Word? You didn't hit me up or anything, I could've been butt ass naked."

He made a gagging sound and I laughed. Chad wouldn't mind me having a boyfriend, but I didn't want him to find out this way. In fact, we vowed to never tell Mom about our love life.

"I have a guest over, hold on." I muted my phone and lightly patted Yejun's cheek. "Erhm, my brother's here."

"Br—" His eyes shot up as he parroted me, "Brother?!" I shushed him and nodded. He sat up and looked like he was about to die. "I'll go hide."

I smiled and shook my head. "It's fine, don't worry."

"But..."

"My brother isn't crazy, that I can assure you." Overprotective, he sure is. Yejun took a deep breath and nodded. I turned around and walked out. I've never saw Chad since I started my senior year...

Opening the door, the bum looked down at me with a grin on his face. "Hey Len." He engulfed me in a bear hug as his locks smacked me in the face. "I've missed you."

"Yeah, I've been really busy. My business is starting to grow. It was slow the first months, but now we're getting more work." He said as he closed the door and took his shoes off. "Mom's home?"

I scoffed and he smiled. "Of course not." As he turned to go to the living room, I grabbed his arm. "Wait, I... want to introduce you to someone." He looked down at me in confusion. "Okay." We walked over to my door and I peeked in.

How in the... Where did the bowls go? How did Yejun go from looking tired to like he's getting dressed to go to the gym? Even though he wore a white shirt and sweatpants, he looked good.

Yeah, Chad should approve.

I pushed the door open and Yejun's eyes focused on behind me. Chad walked in. Yejun got up and I stepped aside.

"Hello, m—"

Chad instantly started laughing. I hid my face in embarrassment as I turned away. Poor Yejun, he was silently being roasted.

"Hello." said Chad as he composed hisself. I rolled my eyes and looked back at them, "I'm Chadrick, Len's older brother." He stuck his hand out and Yejun shook it. "I'm Yejun, Len's..."

Chad looked at him expectedly and didn't break the shake. "Len's what?" Even though I could tell he was playing around, Yejun's façade slowly started to chip. He started to look nervous. Before I could say anything, Yejun smiled. "I'm Len's boyfriend." Damn his poker face is good.

He looked at me and back at him. "Word? Alright boyfriend, c'mere." They broke the shake and Chad looked at me. Rolling my eyes, I sat on my bed and watched as they walked into the living room.

I pulled my phone out and went on Facebook. As I was scrolling down, my eyes widened. Kat changed her relationship status from single to in a relationship! The picture of her and Matt was so adorable. I tried reading the German comments, but realized I wasn't getting anywhere.

After five minutes of browsing on Facebook, I realized they wouldn't be done any time soon. Twenty minutes later, they finally came back.

"Alright, we're done." I rolled my eyes at Chad and looked at Yejun. Although his face was neutral, his eyes told me Chad did some shit.

"What did he say?" I said as I crossed my arms.

Yejun instantly looked away as Chad smirked. "Chad!" Getting up, I punched his arm. "Still got those heavy ass hands?"

"You're about to get these hands if you don't tell me what you told him."

Chad shrugged. "Yejun?" I asked.

Yejun instantly started laughing. "So you used to throw yourself on the ground?" I wildly blushed and looked back at Chad. "I was two!"

"Two? More like too dumb." Laughed Chad. I punched him again and he scowled. "Anyways, I gotta talk to my sis Yejun. Mind stepping out?" He nodded and went to the living room.

Chad closed the door and walked over to the windowsill. He pulled the curtains and stared outside. "So he's my age." He said more as a statement rather than a question.

"Yeah."

"And he's a Taekwondo master, and a trig tutor?" Thank God he said tutor and not teacher. "Correct."

"So tell me Len, where did you meet him?"

"Why are you interrogating me?" I asked.

Chad looked back, "Because as your older brother, I need to know who's around my sister. This guy looks older than you, but younger than me. You think it felt good to know he could whoop my ass? Where did you meet him, Len?"

I groaned as I rolled my eyes. "I'm taking Taekwondo now."

"Where?"

"8th Ave."

"Okay, so he's your teacher?"

"Instructor."

"So he's your teacher, okay." Chad sat on my chair and smiled. "I'm glad you've done that, you've lost a lot of weight. I'm proud of you, but I'm just letting you know you won't be able to kick my ass."

"Are you sure?" I smirked as I patted his shoulder. His eyes followed my hand and he grabbed my wrist. I blushed as he stared at the bracelet. "This is nice."

Blushing, I pulled my hand back. "Thanks..."

"Anyways, you guys better not get caught. You already know how nosey the people around here are."

"Yeah... she already knows. They told her he's Chinese."

"He isn't?"

"Chad! Does Yejun sound like a Chinese name to you?"

"What the fuck, I don't know." He shrugged, "Same difference?"

"He's Korean. That's like saying Jamaicans are the same as Ha—" Cutting me off, Chad put his hand up. "Alright smart ass, I get it." Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms and waited for him to continue.

"I don't like the fact that you're dating someone 5 years older than you. It would be oka—"

"You do realize Mom and Dad are 19 years apart?"

"I wouldn't give a damn if they were 40. Okay, maybe I would. You're a child Len."

That caused me to let out a sarcastic laugh. "Me, a child? I'm legally an adult. Whether you like it or not, I will continue to be with Yejun."

He took his dreadlocks out of the ponytail and let out a loud exhale. "Len, you know I want the best for you. You know I wou—"

"Stop treating me like a child." Chad opened his mouth, but nothing came out. "Didn't you have you first girlfriend when you were 16? I hate it when you do this. 'You're my little sister and you're a girl, you can't do what I did.'" I said as I mocked him, "Guess what? I'm not a little girl anymore. I am a woman, so put some respect in my name."

Chad furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "Okay Birdman, do what you want."

He got up and opened the door. "But if he ever does some shit to you, I'm beating his ass, and then I'm beating yours for not listening to me. I fuck with him, by the way." With that, he left and closed the door behind him.

I paused. "How you say you fuck with him, but you don't?!" I yelled. About a minute later, Yejun strolled in and left the door a quarter open. He sat next to me, but ended up scooting away a bit. Instantly, he dropped his façade. He let out a sigh and shook his head.

"That was intense."

"I'm sorry Yejun." He looked into space. "I felt like he was going to kill me if I spoke out of turn. It was weird. He looks exactly like you, your father has strong genes."

"Yes he does!" I said as I scooted closer to him. "But don't be nervous. Chad accepts you. Let's be honest, if he didn't trust you, you wouldn't be here." Yejun closed his eyes and nodded. "You're right.."

Now that I think about it, am I comfortable with Yejun meeting Dad? I didn't mention I had a boyfriend yet, I only told him I had a crush. I'm pretty sure Dad will love him.

I flinched when black pools suddenly engulfed me. Yejun smiled and looked down at my lips. "I didn't mean to scare you... He told me he's going to take a nap. You guys used to share this room?" His eyes flocked back to mine.

I knew what he wanted to do, but I didn't want to get caught.

"Yeah. We used to have a bunk bed, but when he went away, we threw it out and got me this one. That thing was older than me." I smiled at the memories of us growing up together.

"Do you have any more siblings?"

I nodded. "I have two more in Jamaica, but they're on my Dad's side. I'm the only girl, like they're both guys. Tevin and Barrington."

"You know, I noticed I don't know a lot about you Len." This again? I wanted to lay down with him, but I definitely didn't want Chad to come out of nowhere and snoop on us. Yejun thinks he's going to take a nap, but he's waiting for us to slip.

"What do you mean?" I muttered. He was practically glaring at me. If he were to pull this card, I'd be tight too.

"I know everything about your body. I know what pleases you the most to which jeans your ass looks the fattest in." My eyes widened as my face went on fire. This guy! Still, he continued, "Yet, I don't know you."

Running his fingers through his hair, he let out a sigh. "I hope one day you won't have a problem opening up to me." He laid his head on my lap and looked up at me. "I don't Yejun, it's just that— I don't know what to tell you."

There was a point where Yejun didn't want to talk about his family, especially his father. Yet, he ended up opening up to me. He pretty much threw everything away to be here, but I still wonder.

Did he throw everything away for freedom, or to be with me?

As selfish as it may sound, I feel like it definitely was for freedom. If I found myself in that situation, I'd be on the run forever. Whether or not Yejun's love for me is strong, I can't help but to feel some type of way.

--

Yejun and I pretty much snuck out.

'Hey, I'm going over to Kat's. We have a project. Yejun's in my room sleeping, so let him know I left. Bye!'

I know it was a long shot, but I could say I didn't want to wake him up. The cab pulled up and Yejun opened the door for me. I slipped in and he went on the other side.

Yejun told the man the address as we pulled off. "Good job today." I looked over at him and smiled. "You're really good at wiping paint off."

He smirked and turned to me. "Am I now? We have some business to finish." Business? "What business?" His hand started to warm my lap as I squinted my eyes at him.

"Business."

We finally arrived at Yejun's humble abode. "You're such a bum, Yejun." He unlocked the door and held it for me. I walked in and took my shoes off. As soon as he locked the door, he pinned me against the wall.

I gasped as his hand crawled up my shirt and cupped my breast. His leg comfortably rested against my throbbing middle as he started trailing kisses down my neck.

"I've been holding this in, but I can't anymore." He said breathlessly, "I need you. Now."

My face was on fire. His eyes focused on my neck, causing me loudly gasp once he began sucking on it. "Yejun..." I moaned, "Upstairs, d—" Pressing his leg even harder against me, he trailed kisses up to my mouth and sucked on my bottom lip.

"Now." He urgently whispered on my lips. As mine parted to respond, he slid his tongue inside and explored every inch of my mouth. Yejun pulled back and turned me around and slammed my ass on him. Just feeling his enlarged size made me even more excited.

"Does my ass look fat in these jeans Yejun?" I laughed.

Unbuckling my belt, I pulled my pants and underwear down. Once his hand slapped my ass, I knew it was going to be a good night.

--

I woke up before Yejun. He showed no mercy last night, I can see why he was so smug at the ranch. The way he acted though... His arm wrapped around me way too tight. How the hell am I going to get out of this? Actually, what time is it? The sun wasn't peeking through the curtains, so I assumed it was early.

5:02 AM

The red LCD practically blinded me. Damn that's bright as hell. Yejun yawned and rolled over. Even so, he still held on to me. How is he comfortable in this position? My goodness, his arms are sculpted from Korean gods.

"Ara... so..." He mumbled.

Araso? I furrowed my eyebrows. Who the hell is Araso? Korean names are usually three syllables. Ara So? Maybe I'm overreacting, but I'm about to ask him this shit when he wakes up. I peeled his arm off of me and got up. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep again, so I might as well make breakfast.

Going to the bathroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. He doesn't have saltfish, so I know I can't make that. Eggs and toast? That's easy, I'll settle for that. I put coconut oil on my face and went down to the kitchen.

I ran the tap and put soap inside of the frying pan. Grabbing the sponge, I washed it out and put it on the stove. Twenty minutes later, I was done making breakfast.

Yejun groggily walked into the kitchen. "That smells delicious..." He muttered. I turned to him and hit his arm with the spoon. "What the hell?!"

"Who is Araso?" I asked.

"Araso?" He mumbled as he rubbed his arm, "That means 'I understand'." I blushed and went back to making the eggs. I literally just hit him because he muttered 'I understand' in his sleep. What's wrong with me? "You didn't have to hit me, sheesh. Why'd you ask anyways?"

I blushed even harder. "You said that in your sleep..." He instantly started laughing. "Ah this woman, you think I called some girl in my sleep? I never knew you were the jealous type. The only person in my sleep I call is you."

I hit him with the spoon again and he scowled. Even though that was sweet, he's still a bum. "Did you wash your face?"

Rolling his eyes, he went to the bathroom and came back. I finished making our tea and put it on the table beside our plates.

He sat down and let out another yawn. "Oh yeah, morning bum." I said in amusement. Yejun smiled and started munching on a slice of toast. "Oh how nice of you. Good morning bae. Did you sleep well?" I nodded and took a sip of my tea (☕️🐸). After last night, it was impossible for me not to sleep. Yejun acted like he was sex deprived.

...is he?

"You're so deep in thought." I jumped, causing me to hiss when the tea burned my arm. He was instantly up and dabbed my arm with a napkin. "Thanks." I said as I put the tea on the table.

Yejun's eyes held so much concern. I knew he was about to ask me I was okay, which sucks because I don't want him worrying about me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He rubbed my shoulder and stole my toast. Fucking bum. I want to ask him, but it's embarrassing. It feels great, but how often does he want it? How am I supposed to know, like he never gave me hints.

"I've been holding this in, but I can't anymore." He said breathlessly, "I need you. Now."

My face felt like it was on fire. How am I going to bring this up? I literally just asked him who Araso was. "Len?" I blinked and realized I was staring at him the whole time. Trying to play it off, I coughed. "I thought I saw something on your face."

Yejun furrowed his eyebrows and sat back down. "I'm pretty sure you would've said something. Whenever you do this, you're in a dilemma. What's wrong, just tell me."

"Okay... Um." I felt my face heat up and coughed. "Are you... You know..."

"I assume this is a question about sex, do continue." He said as he smirked. I hit his arm and rolled my eyes when he started laughing. Am I really like this when I talk about it? Clearing my throat, I took another sip of my tea.

"Do we have enough sex?"

Even after everything we did last night, his cheeks bled red. See, even he's embarrassed!

"We do." He took another bite out of the toast as he continued, "It's just that I get horny too often." Does that mean his sex drive is really high? I don't even think I can keep up with him.

He put some eggs on his toast and munched on it. "It was even worse when you used to be in my class. I had to compose myself really fast." I watched his eyes sparkle in amusement. I fixed whatever expression I had since he was probably amused at that.

Yejun took his phone out and started responding to emails. "It's 6:00."

"Okay, let's start getting ready."

"Leave everything in the sink. You take way longer than me to get ready." I shrugged and left him to do the dishes.

--

After school, Kat and I headed over to the gym. I felt kind of nervous. How would they look at me? Yeong Jin's been asking for me, but I feel bad still.

We descended the stairs and opened the door. The familiar smell of sweat and punching bags welcomed us as we walked in. I instantly spotted Matthew and Yeong Jin. They were doing an interval drill. I always found it amazing how they manage to be here before classes.

I looked around, but didn't see Ric. Kat and I went to the locker room and changed. "Ric usually gives a free trial lesson, so he won't mind you here. Just make sure you sign the waiver."

"Gotcha." We finished changing into our clothes and headed towards the bags. As soon as the locker room door opened, everyone's heads turned in our direction. Because there are never any women here, the women's locker room is always barren.

I wanted to look at Yeong Jin, but I couldn't bring myself to. Instead, I smiled at Ric. His hazel eyes stared back at me as he smiled. "Welcome back Len!" He gestured for us to come over.

"Don't worry."

Kat and I walked over and explained that she wanted to join. As Kat talked, Matt stared at her with admiration. "No prob Kat, just sign the waiver." He pointed to where she would go and she thanked him.

"Len, where have you been girl? It's been way too long." I appreciated his concern. "I came down with the flu, so I couldn't come here. My doctor didn't even want me to go to school."

Ric nodded and patted my shoulder. "I'm glad you're back. Alright guys! We're going to wait for Kat, so in the meantime stretch!"

I turned around and began doing Taekwondo stretches. I went into butterfly position and realized I couldn't go down all the way. "Need a hand?" Yeong Jin. I might as well look up at him.

And when I did, it was the worst thing ever. The bags under his eyes were prominent, his skin lost his flow and his grin didn't reach his eyes.

"Sure." I muttered.

I looked back down and sighed when he pushed my back. Once I went all the way forward, I thanked him and stretched my back.

He gave me a small smile and turned. "Wait, Yeong Jin." Turning back, he stared at me. "Is all well with you?" That was the last thing he wanted to hear. He scoffed.

"Sure."

We stared at each other for a good thirty seconds until I finally looked away. "I'm sorry for hurting you."

"No, it's me who should be sorry. I'm sorry for ever loving you, but I've learned my lesson. Now I gotta avoid Korean and black girls." I looked at him in disbelief as he turned away and went back to stretching.

Seriously? Avoid black girls because of me?! He looked back with a genuine smile on his face, "Just kidding." I rolled my eyes and broke out into a grin.

"Idiot."

--

Ayy wassup you hooligans! I dead just came up with a ship name for Kat and Matt: Katthew. COME ON YOU KNOW IT'S GOOD LOL

Sooooo, I'm back in the city! 🙌🏾😍 Speaking of being back to something, right now, the story is now in either mid or late April. How I connected that, I have no clue. Anyways, this means it's two months until Len graduates, and a couple of days before she decides what college she's going to.

That being said, the book is starting to come to a close. I've been thinking about working on a sequel, but I feel like it wouldn't be interesting.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I really hope it made up for me not updating for a while :(

Don't forget to:

Vote & Comment

再见!👋🏾😍

OH YEAH! Shoutout to my girls it_is_kat and Goddesslexy for being bum ass cactuses. 😝❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Owning Her| NEW Shawty💕

Любовные романы

74.9K 2K 69
This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this mean that we are an actual thing now?" "Pr...
141K 9K 60
↳ an IM JAEBUM fanfic. "this is... not a good idea." "you're probably right... but darling, you make it so damn hard to think straight." a tale in w...
1.2M 41K 80
"You're our mate." I glance between my two students, seeing that they both were talking to me, and they were both twins. "...What?" I hear myself s...
Damaged Hearts EDITING Kristy-Maree

Любовные романы

118K 2.8K 17
"Ace...you need to let it go. I knew you were hiding something from me. When your happy, I can still see a look of guilt. You're ashamed of your acti...