You Mean So Much To Me | Ksj...

By imkathylam

A girl named Kathy and her friends are extremely good at soccer and many more. Soon, her parents told her the... More

Soccer Tournament Pt. 2
Chapter 2 Pizza Party | Downtown ATL

Chapter 1 Soccer Tournamet

85 3 2
By imkathylam

Kathy's POV

I woke up to my alarm. I begin to get frustrated, and took my pillow and threw it at my alarm. I quickly stood up and put my alarm but on my stand. I groaned as I walk into my bathroom and forgot it was close.

"Ouch!" I screamed as I held my nose.

I opened the door and turned on the lights. I did all the brushing my teeth, showering, and basically my routine. I remembered today was my soccer tournament so I ran quickly to the closet. Luckily, I didn't hit the door. I grabbed all of my soccer things. I wore my soccer outfit so when I get to the tournament, I don't have to change. I roughly put my cleats and soccer things in my soccer bag and went out of my bathroom. I grabbed my phone, charger, and headphones. I checked my phone and saw 3 messages from Victoria and 2 from Vanessa.
They texted me at 3 in the morning, well Vanessa just said goodnight. Don't they remember we have to wake up at 7:00 in the morning. It's not surprising to me that they stay up that late.

"You guys do too much in the middle of the morning." I said

I turned off my phone and went downstairs. My mom and dad left to work already so it was only me and brother at home. Johnny (my brother) is still sleeping, that boy stays up like there's no tomorrow. I walked to the refrigerator and made myself some breakfast.
I just ate waffles with syrup.

"Why do I constantly eat so much?" I questioned myself. (FOOD IS LIFE)

I put my plate into the sink and sat on the couch as I was waiting for Victoria's mom to pick me up. Since my parents had to go to work, Ms. Che (Victoria's Mom) wanted to drive us to the tournament so my parents already knew.

Beep BEEP BEEP

I grabbed my bag and ran outside. I put in my garage passcode and walked to Ms. Che's car.

"Chau Co." I said (This is how to greet so someone older than you in Vietnamese)

"Hi sweetie." Ms. Che

I sat in the back with Victoria who is sleeping. I knew she would sleep in the car since she stayed up at 3 in the morning. I snap chatted her sleeping and put it on my story. We were on our way to pick Vanessa up. I was just talking to Ms. Che about school and soccer.

3 mins later

We finally got to Vanessa's house and I took my phone out and went on my snapchat. I recorded Vanessa while she was doing some musicallys. Ms. Che honked her car and Vanessa turned around looking like a tomato. I laughed as she opened the door.

"Vanessa, you are obsessed with musically." I laughed

"Ok and?, at least I'm better than you." Vanessa said as she rolled her eyes

" I never said I was better than you, you brought that one up." I said

"Just shut up already." Vanessa said

"Okay." I laughed

2 hours later

"Wake up girls, we're here." Ms. Che said

I slowly stood up and rubbed my eyes as I saw the sun shining right in front of me. It was still early cause it was like 9:30 am. We don't compete until 11:00 am. Vanessa and Victoria were still sleeping so I grabbed my hard cover books and bang them together. I started to yelled "I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE YALL, YALL NOT GONNA GET TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF ME!" I kept yelling until Victoria grabbed my books and rolled the Windows then threw them outside.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I yelled

"FOR WAKING US UP!" Victoria and Vanessa both yelled

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD THROW MY BOOKS LIKE THAT, THEY COST A LOT!" I yelled

I rolled my eyes and open the doors to get my books. I grabbed them and open the door and threw my books at them.

"Payback." I smirked

"Ouch!" They both yelled

"You guys are like babies, grow up. Even though you guys are older than me by 3 months." I said

"Okay mom." They laughed

"I'm not your mom." I said

"Well you sure act like one." Vanessa said

"Just because I'm more mature than you guys, doesn't mean I'm your mom." I said

"Sureeeeeeeee." Victoria said.

We all laughed as I rolled my eyes. I begin to feel grumbling under me and I guess the others heard it too.

"Hey are you guys hungry?" Ms. Che asked

"I AM!" We all screamed

"How about we go to Starbucks?" Ms. Che asked

"YES!" We all screamed

5 mins later

We got to Starbucks, and we literally ran as fast as we could. We were waiting in line as my phone beeped.

1 text message from Johnny ( brother )

J: Hey I'm going to over to Elvin's house and I'm also sleeping over.

K: Okay but did you ask Mom or Dad yet?

J: Yeah, they said yes.

K: Alright, be safe.

J: Okay, bye.

K: Adios ( I'm not Hispanic but I do like saying adios )

I turned of my phone and looked up as I see Cashier waiting to take my order. I told him what I wanted and told him to put my name is Llama Queen. He looked at me funny and asked "You're a twaimz fan right?" "Yea how did you know?" I asked "Well you're the only customer that I ever had that told me to put their name like that." He said "Oh, yea twaimz for life." I laughed. "I watch twaimz like everyday." He said "Wow, I guess I met my new guy best friend." I giggled. "You're every likable." He said "Thank you?." I laughed. We introduced our names and his name was Chazz. He was cute but I think he was a little bit too old for me. I just wondered it off, and went back to take a sit with Vanessa and Victoria as Ms. Che paid for our food and drinks.

"So who was the guy over there?" Victoria smirked

"Oh his named is Chazz and he's cute, but I think he's a little bit too old for me." I said

"Well you guys would make a cute couple." Vanessa said

"I wished." We all laughed

1 min later

"Llama Queen, KOWAWA, and Pebbles, these are some weird names." Chazz said.

We stood up and got our drinks.

"You guys are weird." Chazz said

"I know right." We all laughed

We said thank you and walked out. As soon as I turned around, I felt a tapped on my shoulders. I looked up and saw Chazz with a smile on his face. (Yes, he's tall)

"Here's my number. I want to get to know you more. You are very pretty and nice." Chazz said

As those words slipped out of his mouth I began to blushed. I guess he notice and started blushing too.

"Awe thanks, you are very likable too." I giggled.

I put the piece of paper in my pocket and said goodbye to Chazz.

I walked into the car, and all I heard was yelling from the two weirdos that are called "My best friends"

"WHAT DID HE GAVE YOU?!" They both yelled

"His phone number." I said softly

They both squealed and hugged me tightly like I couldn't breathe anymore. They both let go and I was trying to catch my breath.

"You guys almost killed me." I said loudly

"Sorry." They both giggled

I rolled my eyes and began to eat whiling I was listening to music. I was finished with my food took a sip of my drink and laid back and listen to music. Soon, we finally got there.

Hiiiiiiiii. So this is my first ever book that I'm creating. Obviously it's fan fiction but a "Kenneth San Jose FanFiction." Lol. I hoped you guys like my first chapter. I had to restart over because a new idea came up to my mind. I'll be updating a lot sooner and so stay tuned.
                                                              Xo, Kathy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
154K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...