Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 33- Progress

7.7K 175 31
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto, only my OC's

I panted, my legs giving out on me. No clones surrounded me this time, since I have come to realize how much chakra this was using.

Sweat dripped down my face as I tried to catch my breath. 'This is almost useless. All of my other jutsu's weren't this hard to do....' My fist clenched, gathering green blades of grass and cool dirt. 'But, I can't give up. This is for Naruto, and Sasuke. I need to be strong enough to protect Naruto, and to save Sasuke.'

Peaking over, I saw Naruto cut the waterfall. A smile formed onto my face, "That's my Naruto." I murmmered.

Shaking, I stood up and tried again. The rasengan formed in my hand quickly. My eyes narrowed in concentration as I tried to slowly mix the crystal chakra with my Rasengan. My sight blurred for a moment before my jutsu faded.

"Damn it... I don't have enough chakra." I muttered, falling to my knees again.

"Yuki! Are you okay?" Kakashi asked, quickly appearing to my side.

"Just low on chakra." I panted.

He ruffled my hair, "Go rest then. I know you didn't sleep last night."

I blinked before looking guilty. "Yeah... I couldn't really sleep well, so I figured I should train." I glanced at the ground, remembering the nightmares that haunted me last night. Some memories, and some were things I didn't even want to think about again.

I glanced at Naruto, seeing him fall to his knees as well. I pointed to the blond, "Kakashi sensei, Naruto-kun needs you."

Kakashi sighed and helped me sit down. "You two..."

"Ramen..." Naruto muttered while Kakashi dragged him. "Need ramen..."

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you, at least try to walk a little. Yuki's walking." Kakashi sighed, pushing Naruto up a little.

My feet dragged along beside Naruto, glancing at him occasionally to make sure he was okay. His face was tired, although I'm sure after his fill of ramen he would be as hyper as ever. While Naruto listed off what he wanted in him ramen my mind drifted to my jutsu.

'I don't have enough chakra.... but-' My eyes widened for a moment the thought came to me. 'What if I went into Sage Mode. I'd be using natural chakra, so I probably wouldn't be as tired as I am now, since I can just take more natural chakra.'

"Come on, we're here." Kakashi said, breaking me from my thoughts. "Hello there!"

"Come on in!" Teuchi shouted.

Kakashi paused, "T-Thanks..."

After helping Kakashi sit Naruto down, I sat next to him. My eyes followed his head as it landed on the table. "Pops... Extra-large miso with pork and cutlets and the works.... on the double..." Naruto muttered out.

"Medium miso with pork." I muttered.

"And here's your menu!" Ayame shouted, shoving a menu in Naruto's and my face.

"I said extra-large miso with pork... Hurry..." Naruto said.

"Just look at the menu, please, Naruto, Yuki." Ayame said.

"Sorry, Naruto, Yuki. We've got a brand-new menu starting today." Teuchi smiled.

"We're a tsukemen place now!" Ayame smiled. (A/N For those of you who don't know, Tsukemen are dipping noodles, which means the soup and the noodles are served separately.)

"Great... Extra-large miso.... pork.. tons of ginger..." Naruto repeated.

I stared dully at Ayame. "I'm saying that we don't serve ramen anymore!" She shouted.

Naruto blinked, then moved his head to the side to look at the posters. Kakashi pointed at the poster, "So you do tsukemen exclusively now?"

"My daughter Ayame here went on a noodle training trip for a while, and when she came back she said, 'Dad, the age of tsukemen is here! Let's switch and unlock Ichiraku's true potential!' She got a bit cheeky, but I took her advise." Teuchi explained.

"The customer's tastes are bound to change with time!" Ayame grinned. "And Ichiraku will make sure to adapt!"

Naruto raised his head to look at them, "What the hell is wrong with you? I've been looking forward to my extra-large miso with pork..."

I nodded beside Naruto, "And I was looking forward to my miso with pork too."

"Does it really matter? tsukemen's just like ramen." Kakashi said.

I shook my head while Yamato looked at Kakashi to explain. "Not really. tsukemen, like soba, involves pouring the sauce on the noodles before eating them."

Kakashi looked at Yamato, "It's the same thing in the end."

"But the concept is different." Yamato said.

"Yeah, yeah! Ramen and tsukemen are different! And I wanna eat ramen!" Naruto shouted.

"Well, you can't. I only have tsukemen prepared." Ayame said, her hands on her hips.

"How about you just put the noodles in the soup? Then it'll be ramen again." I muttered, resting my head on my hand.

Naruto nodded in agreement. "Yeah, yeah! Then it will be ramen again, and we'll be happy!"

"How could you be satisfied with suck a weak imitation?!" Ayame shouted at me and Naruto."Naruto, Yuki, is your love for miso with pork really so frickly?!"

"It's... it's not that" Naruto mutered. Then, his stomach growled and his head was on the table again. "Too much... arguing... stomach.... I don't care.. Gimme some tsukemen.."

Teuchi and Ayame looked at me. I shrugged, "Eh, I guess I'll give it a try if Naruto-kun is."

"Okay, four tsukemen!" Ayame cheered.

"Four tsukemen!" Teuchi smiled at his daughter. "Here you go!" He shouted, about to hand us our food.

Naruto looked back up, happy, but Ayame took it. "Wait!"  She took a noodle in between her fingers. "It's under cooked. It needs to boil for another minute."

"It does." Her father nodded.

"And check the water temperature!" Ayame ordered, I sighed placing my head on the table like Naruto. My eyes closed for a moment, but it seemed to be all I needed to fall asleep.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily, looking around. I quickly noticed I was on Naruto's back, I poked his cheek. "Naruto-kun, you can put me down now." I muttered.

He looked at me, a grin on his face. "Oh, Yuki-chan, you're up!" I nodded and waited for him to put me down.

When he carried on walking I poked his cheek again. "Naruto-kun, I said you could put me down."

"It's okay, Yuki-chan! You're tired, so go ahead and rest up some more! I'll carry you to the training grounds. Besides, I could use some training in weight lifting." Ne grinned looking at me.

My eyes twitched as I looked at him, not noticing Kakashi and Yamato shake their heads at Naruto. "Did you just call me heavy?" I asked, dangerously calmly.

Naruto froze, "N-No!"

I narrowed my eyed, but chose to ignore it and let him carry me. "Whatever, I don't feel like walking right now, so you can carry me."

The three males let out a breath of relief as they continued walking.

I sat down on the grass, staying still as I absorbed natural chakra. 'Hopefully this works...' I thought as my features began to change. My teeth grew sharper, my pupils grew into narrowed slits, and a light blue was painted on my eye lids.

My eyes snapped open as my senses doubled the humanly normal. Standing up I took a deep breath and tried the rasengan again. Concentrating, I slowly let a controlled about on crystal chakra enter the rasengan. My confidence grew when the Rasengan didn't completely crystallized like all my other times.

Bits of crystal shards flew around the Rasengan. Not wanting to overdo it I decided to slam it into the ground. My eyes widened when I saw the damage.

Not only was there a decent size hole in the ground, but sharp jagged green crystal formed. I winced slightly as my stomach was stabbed a little by the green crystal. Jumping back quickly I looked as they crystal finally finished forming.

"Woah." I muttered as I saw how much the crystal had grown, it went up to about my waist. Looking it all over, I realized that if I were to hit someone with that, they would not only suffer from the Rasengan, but they would most likely be crystallized.

Kakashi walked over to me, his eye widened as he looked at it. "Good job, Yuki. Although, it seems like you'll have to be in Sage Mode in order for you to use this jutsu." His eye traveled down to my stomach. "And you may be too close to it."

My hand went to my small stomach wound. 'The main problem with this is that it's too close for me to attack with. If I don't want to get hurt, I would have to make it throwable.'

End of Chapter 33! Yay! I got this chapter out like I hoped to! I'm sorry that I didn't update last week, but school has been a bit busy for me :/ but don't worry I will not put any story on hold. If anything it might just take a little bit of time for me to update.

So, I did look at the comments from my last chapter, and the first thing I have to say is I was more than happy at how many of you guys commented! That itself made me smile :) but I also put some thought into the Rasengan. And as some of you can probably tell, I'll probably make it to where Yuki can throw the Rasengan, but it won't have the exact same effect as Naruto's Rasenshiriken. It will mainly be like how this one was, just throwable :) If you're not happy with that, then please comment and tell me, I do like to know your opinions.

So comment, and vote if you guys liked this chapter, and if you don't have anything to comment on, I'll ask a question. Out of the characters that I've made- Akami, Yuki, Mai, Teno, Arashi, Hikaru, and Suki, who is your favorite character any why? And in case you guys don't remember, Arashi, Hikaru, and Suki are from the Kessho (Crystal) Village- and a little spoiler, you guys will be seeing them real soon ^-^

Personally, I really like Mai, everytime I get to write about her I get excited. Maily because while she's more rough on  Yuki, she's a really fun person. Expecially when Minato was still around, she was probably the funniest person to be around. Unfortunately, since she's dead and Minato is dead as well, I don't get to write about her very often.

This is not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 65.7K 72
Now we move on with the life of Rin Uchiha. Her return to the village, her assignment to a team and the secret she must hide from everyone including...
224K 8.4K 100
Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! --------------------------------------------------------- P...
12.6K 136 133
Two and a half years have passed since Naruto Uzumaki left to train with Master Jiraiya. Kimiko Sumire and her friends have been training hard themse...
2.5K 92 14
Once captive to the snake, then becoming allied with the Akatsuki. Kurami finds herself in more and more complications. Her romance with Itachi won't...