Percy Jackson and the mortal...

By sakshisandeep

Percy Jackson and his friends meet shadowhunters More

Percy's pov
Jace's pov
Percy's pov
Authors note
AN
Fight 1 - percy and jace
Fight 2 - annabeth and clary
Fight 3 - leo and magnus

Jace's pov

2.7K 47 3
By sakshisandeep

So when I expected help what I had in mind was like 20 to 25 strong and tough looking men not 7 teenagers with confused faces
I thought they were Indians so I said "Namaste" when these did not reply I said "hey so you guys going to help us fight monsters"
The cute guy with sea green eyes and messy hair said " I guess so " I'm Percy " while while pointing at each of the demigods he said " this is Annabeth that's my bro Jason his girlfriend piper that's frank, hazel and finally Leo"
" so you guys humans or what" I said. The guy who called himself Percy looked offended. But he didn't get the chance to answer my question Annabeth ( his girlfriend I think ) answered " demigods , were demigods"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.