Tell Me Why (A Jayy Von Monro...

By BeliefInFiction

Book one in the Tell Me Why Series. More

Chapter 1; "Tell Me Why."
Chapter 2; "You Wanna Talk?"
Chapter 4; "Relax, I'm Here Now."
Chapter 5; "Got That Song Memorized?"
Chapter 6; "Well, I Found Him..."
Chapter 7; "Why Can't I Just Rewind & Never Fall In Love With Him?"
Chapter 8; "Well, I Don't Intend to Kill You For Bringing Me Out Here."
Chapter 9; "Oh Fuck..."
Chapter 10; "Well, I Guess I Might As Well Come Clean."
Chapter 11; "Nobody's Gonna Hurt You When I'm Here."
Chapter 12; "Is It My Fault I..."
Chapter 13; "Because You're Worth It."
Chapter 14; "So... Will You Sing It For Me?"
Chapter 15; "Not Me At Least. 'He' Was."
Chapter 16; "I Love It When You Sing."
Chapter 17; "You're Scarin' Me Babe, Ya Know That?"
Edited 6/11 - Re-Read For Updates
Chapter 18; "What 'Happened' In That House?"
Chapter 19; "I Didn't Mean To Make You Cry."
Chapter 20; "We'll Get Him Out Of There Honey."
Question
Chapter 21; "I'm Sorry Hunter."
Chapter 22; "You Know As Well As I Do That She's Lying, Right?"
Chapter 23; " "
Please Read (There's A Chapter As Well)
Chapter 24; "I Just Wish You'd Realize You Don't Have To Do It Without Me."
Chapter 25; "Thought So."
Solved; I'm Continuing The Story, Feel Free Ti Skip This Note
Chapter 26; "Talk To Me Babe."
Chapter 27; "My Beautiful Girl."
Chapter 28; "I Understand."
Chapter 29; "You're...?"
Chapter 30; "Stay."
Chapter 31; "Okay."
Chapter 32; "I'll Miss You."
I Apologize For Injuring Your Feels
Chapter 32B; "She Didn't."
Author's Note
Part 40 - Sequel

Chapter 3; "The Fuckers Out There Cheating On Me."

2.1K 87 44
By BeliefInFiction

>_*A/N*_<

Short one, I'd just like to dedicate this chapter to XxBabyMonroexX, because, if not for the comment left on the last chapter, I probably would've cancelled this, thinking no one was reading.

So thank you XxBabyMonroexX for giving me inspiration to update and I will try and continue to do so and also thank you to anyone who's reading!

Anyway, I don't want to make this too long because there's another one at the bottom, so on with the story!

>*_End Of A/N_*<

It was a long night of drunken partying before the tour started for the boys. I wasn't legal to drink and Dahvie told everyone that if even a drop of alcohol of any kind got "spilt" into my drink without my knowledge, he was gonna go ballistic.

Nothing happened in that department, no drink, spiked or otherwise, got into my mouth besides my plain water.

_~|~_ _*|*_ _~|~_ _*|*_ _~|~_

"Alright guys, stream time! C'mere Hunter!" A plastered Danny called.

"No."

"C'mon, you're no fun!"

"I don't care," I said, watching him irritably from the couch.

"Jayy!" Dahvie called. "Make Hunter stream with us."

"Oh fuck off." I hissed irritably. "I'm going to bed." I got up and went to the guest room.

"Shit, I'll go get her." The voice sounded like Dahvie's.

"I'd better, you teased her too."

"Let her pout." Danny growled.

I shut my door quietly, not wanting to hear any more.

My door opened, but I ignored it, laying under my warm blanket and cuddling with my soft teddy bear. Maybe it 'was' from that creepy asshole who tried to take advantage of my grief, but it was warm. It didn't remind me so much of him anyway, but that it was given to me in her honor.

"Hey, you dressed?"

I laid there, ignoring him and closing my eyes.

"Are you asleep?" He walked over to the side of the bed.

"Hey I'm sorry ya know."

'Yeah right.'

"I really am sorry kid. What can I say? We got drunk. I'll talk to Danny. Assuming you heard what he said, I want you to know he's not usually like that. I don't know what got into him, maybe he's jealous. I guess I have been a little excited that you came with us, but it still wasn't right. Sorry 'bout that."

"It's fine."

He gently rested his hand on my back. "I'll tell 'em to cool it if ya wanna come back out."

I shook my head. "I don't wanna ruin the party. Tell them I'm sick please, I just wanna sleep it off."

"Alright. See ya in the morning."

"Night."

"Night. And thanks."

"No problem."

Jayy's POV

"She comin' back?"

"No. Her stomach hurts and it's making her irritable. Ya still didn't have to piss her off though Danny. And she heard the last thing you said."

"Huh. She point it out?"

"No, I asked her and she told me to let it go, but come on. I'm not saying apologize, just please play nice, she's homesick with a stomach ache."

"Oof, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's okay babe." I kissed Danny and hugged him. "I love you."

"Love you too." He kissed my neck. "But I really should go apologize to her."

"She's probably going to be asleep anyway, she doesn't feel great."

"I know, but... I feel bad..."

"Well, if you want to, I'm not going to stop you."

"I'm gonna apologize to her, I'll be back."

"Alright." He left and sat back, pouting a little because he left right after kissing all playfully at my neck like that, but secretly happy that he wanted to say sorry. I didn't know 'why' he did what he did, but it was mean.

We started up a stream and, a little bit later, Danny returned.

"We're okay now," he said happily.

"I'm glad. Now then..." I pulled him into a long, hot kiss.

"Was that on?" He pointed to the webcam, chuckling at me.

I nodded and hugged him.

|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|

"Hunter, come on please." I walked into her room, having had tried knocking and opening the door a few minutes ago.

I took her blanket off of her and she pulled it back, pulling me down by it. I landed next to her and, in sleep, she rolled over to face me.

"Up. And watch it, someone'll think something."

"Mm..."

"Jayy, I got her. G'head," Dahvie said from the doorway.

"You sure?"

Hunter's POV

"Yeah." Dahvie laid down next to me and Jayy left. "Hai!" It was Hi, but that wasn't how it sounded.

I laughed, opening my eyes. "Hey Dahvie."

He gave me puppy eyes. Perfect ones. "Pweeeeeeez get up..." His lip quivered and I broke immediately and laughed as I gave in.

" 'Kay."

"Thank you. I'll let you borrow my bunk if you wanna pass out on the bus."

I nodded. "Can I stay in my pajamas?"

He nodded and laughed. "We waited as long as we could for ya. You've got maybe ten, fifteen minutes to get ready."

"I won't need more than five." We got up and I got my bookbag with my clothes from yesterday and for today. I grabbed my bad with my makeup, toothbrush and paste, regular brush, and contacts and went into the bathroom.

After my teeth and hair were brushed, I took my two bags, put my combat boots on, and went out to the bus, knowing full well that I'd have to return.

Dahvie caught me on the way and followed me to the bus. "We're short a bunk." He sighed. "I'm sorry. Do you mind sleeping with Jayy? It'd probably be safest for you. You can still take mine for now if you want."

"What about Danny?"

"He's not touring with us, but he'll come with us for the first and for the last show he'll come home with us."

"Yeah, but..."

"Oh. I see what you're worried about. Well, otherwise you could bunk with me or the others. I just want you to be comfortable."

"Is there a reason I wouldn't be?"

"None specifically. It's just we're a bunch of single guys. I assumed you'd feel safer with the one that's taken."

"I probably 'would', but...I feel off about sleeping in the same bunk as someone else's boyfriend."

"Mine?" Danny said. 'Dammit, how didn't I pick up on how close he was?'

Dahvie, however, seemed unphased. "No, mine," he teased sarcastically. "We're short a bunk and the rest of us are...single. And probably horny so I'm trying to get her a place to sleep where she won't have to worry about trouble starting, ya know?"

"No prob Hunter. I doubt you'll do anything. And if so, I'll just have to snap your neck." He chuckled and I laughed too. This was actually normal conversation as far as I'd seen and knew already.

"See?" Dahvie asked. "Told ya. Anyway, we can ask Jayy later. For now you can sleep if ya want."

I yawned at the reminder of sleep. "Shoot, I left something. Can I go get it?"

"Course. You specifically are ahead of schedule. Hurry though, okay?"

I started in and accidentally ran into Jayy as he walked out of the front door. "Hey hey, cool it tiger."

"Sorry..."

"It's cool. G'head." He stepped out of the doorway.

"Thanks."

"No problem kid."

I ran into my room and grabbed the pet carrier.

"Sorry Noah baby. I love you."

I grabbed the carrier and walked out. Jayy was waiting for me, just outside the door. "And who is this little guy?" He raised one eyebrow. "Girl?"

"A g-guy...I'm sorry." I looked down, terrified. Jayy was a nice guy, but he wasn't the type of person I'd want mad at me.

"It's cool. You can have a pet as long as the bus stays clean. And will ya look at me, I'm not gonna kill ya." He took a knee and looked up at me, trying to see if I was okay, but pretending to look in the carrier. As soon as he caught my eye, his eyes flashed to Noah, who mewled in fearful reply.

"I-I'm sorry J-Jayy."

"You said that. And it's fine. 'I' said 'that'. You ain't in trouble. Just let me tell the guys so they don't let him loose off the bus or step on the little guy." His voice turned less playful and teasing as he went, becoming gentle and soothing.

I nodded. "I'm sorry."

Jayy stood up and tilted my head up so I had to look at him. "Stop saying that," He growled, looking me dead in the eyes.

"O-Okay..."

"Good girl. C'mon, I'll tell 'em. So what d'we got here? Dolphin, squirrel, Nemo, what?"

"Cat," I said, laughing at his guesses.

"Name?"

"Noah."

We were in front of the bus now. "Guys, there's a pussy on the bus."

"What?" Dahvie walked forward, laughing already. "Ya mean besides you?"

"Fuck off. Gimme one please."

I opened the carrier and gently took a whimpering Noah out. He mewled softly at me, pressing his warm, velvety paw to my nose.

I chuckled. "Hi there." He mewed again. "You're gonna go see Jayy-bears."

Jayy sighed. "She's found the nickname. Oh well, come here Noah." I handed him the cat and he put it in Dahvie's face.

"Hi!" Dahvie greeted him, shaking Noah's paw. Noah let out a slight mew and nothing else. Jayy, still holding Noah with his thumbs under the kitten's "arms", turned Noah to face him.

Noah rested his paw on Jayy's nose, claiming Jayy. We all awwed and I smirked. "Ya know, he does that to people only when he plans to never leave their side."

"Guess I've got a new friend then," Jayy said, cuddling Noah in his arms.

As the bus started, Dahvie showed me his bunk and I went and laid down.

"Hunter? Noah wants Mommy!" Jayy called a fee minutes later.

I heard Dahv tell him to quiet down 'cause I was sleeping. Soon after, Jayy knocked on the outside frame of the bunk and poked Noah's head in first.

Noah mewled and I meowed back at him and Jayy poked his head in too.

"Noah missed you," he whispered, resting the soft gray and dark-speckled kitten on my chest. Noah curled up on my stomach and purred. "I'll let you sleep."

Jayy went to walk away and Noah immediately meowed loudly, his form of crying.

"You got your Mommy, what's wrong?" Jayy asked, putting his head back in Dahvie's bunk.

"Kiss it goodbye Noah. He's got a boyfriend." Noah mewled again, responding. "Yes he does." Mew. "I don't care." Mew. "Noah lay down." Mew while laying down. "Bed Noah!" Mewl of protest;purring sleep.

Jayy laughed and rubbed behind Noah's ears. "What's he want?"

"He wants us both to lay down with him. Don't worry about it though, he'll be just fine." Mewl. "Shut up." Sleep again.

"I'll appease your cat. How 'bout I lay here 'till you fall asleep? Will that work Noah?"

Noah meowed and and Jayy laid down. Noah put his paw on Jayy's nose again and then laid between our waists.

"Never have I seen such a literal cockblock in my life, especially from a cat."

"Well, if you're gonna be here, I'm using you as my teddy-Jayy."

"Okay. Just call me Jayy-bear, all the fanfics do."

I smiled and hugged him, laying with my cheek on Jayy's shoulder, and fell asleep.

/-()-\_/-()-\_/-()-\_/-()-\

I woke up alone and tiredly walked out to find the guys watching The Lion King. Well, Dahvie watching it and Jayy and Danny making out. I put a finger to my lips, asking Dahvie to remain quiet, and pulled it my iPod. I silenced it and took a picture of them, then walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottle of water and pushed Danny on top of Jayy so I could sit. Jayy moaned, but pulled away from Danny. "I like this part," he said, panting lightly.

I opened my water and the sour, acid-filled taste washed through my mouth.

Vinegar.

I loved it. I took another sip easily, then decided to freak 'em out. I chugged it and smirked as Jayy's eyes widened.

Dahvie was watching me, so amazed that he ignored "I Just Can't Wait to Be King"'s finale.

"Vinegar won't work, I 'love' sour things. Still, my throat is burning now. Got somethin' I can actually drink?"

"Noted. And anything in the fridge, we only touched that bottle," Jayy said.

"I'm keeping it. It tastes good."

"Fine, but you're nuts, just so you know," Jayy said, giving me a sweet and innocent smirk.

"Stop acting so innocent," I teased playfully.

Jayy just smirked and cuddled with Danny.

'God they're cute. I don't know what this bad feeling is though. I just...I don't know...'

Dahvie and I both "aww"-ed them and Jayy flipped us off. I flipped him off as well and we laughed as Dahvs and I went back to The Lion King, this time with Danny and Jayy being all cuddly and watching with us.

Looking at the clock, it was about twelve, so I hadn't actually slept too long. "Where's Noah?"

"He's in the kitchen," Jayy said.

Hearing his name, Noah mewled defiantly. "He's really different around you Jayy. He's always so shy and quiet around other people. I swear, he like claimed you Jayy."

"I'm your cat's bitch." Jayy laughed.

The bus stopped. "Alright, we're gassing up. Want me to ask him to wait a few? We'll make it fine even if we stay a bit," Dahvie asked.

"Yeah, please," Danny said. "I gotta go get some snacks."

Dahvie went to the front and talked to their driver. "We're good for about five minutes."

Danny got off the bus and went to get his food and Jayy went out for a cigarette a few minutes later. He came back in almost immediately, his cigarette still new and unlit. Tears streamed down his face and he looked pissed and broken all at the same time.

"Jayy!" He shot me a desperate look. "What happened?"

"The fucker's out there cheating on me."

Fire shot through my veins and, blood boiling, I glared at the ground.

I ran out of the bus and, next thing I knew Jayy was holding me back from a bleeding Danny, who was trying to stop the blood pouring out of his nose.

>*_A/N_*<

Hey guys, I usually don't do too many author's notes, but I wanted to apologize to anyone who was expecting a chapter last night, as well as anyone who was reading before I stopped updating for so long. I didn't think anyone was reading it, so it just became useless work to update. Now that I know that someone's reading and liking the story, I'll try to update more regularly.

Thanks to anyone reading and feel free to let me know what you think!

>*_End Of A/N_*<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 658 22
The crew is back and now need to arrange two weddings and go on tour, here they go again xD SEQUEL TO HIGHSCHOOL HELL <3 <3 <3 ~Mari_Von_Monroe *Madn...
1.1K 106 24
Sequel to Yes Master? You think you know everything about the couple? Well guess what? You don't...
41.7K 1.7K 32
Dahvie goes to a new school and finds true love but will all these obstacles end it? ~Mari_Von_Monroe // Unity!!
14.2K 641 33
A sequel to "Tell Me Why (A Jayy Von Monroe FanFic; BoTDF)" and book two in the Tell Me Why Series.