mccann's love (jariana)

By Jarianachanel

sequel to mccann's maid join ariana & Jason on their journey of a tough love and life More

.00
.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06

VERY IMPORTANT

2.3K 64 119
By Jarianachanel

first of all thanks for reading, let's carry on, I think I might be discontinuing this book. It's a 50% chance, I just feel like it isn't good and I'm just writing this and it feels like it's not interesting as McCanns Maid was because a lot of people were always hyped for updates and their comments, and I feel like this story might be disappointing to y'all.

So I'm letting you know this just in case I do discontinue this book so it doesn't come in surprise.

I will be focusing on another one of my stories meanwhile, I would like to know which one y'all want.

Yours truly,
Aileen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
761K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...