Wynter's Circle (Interracial...

By MarciMarie

Wynter wanted one thing and that was to forget Antonio Rodriguez star quarter back of the Philadelphia Drag... More

Wynter's Circle
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five The Stalker
Chapter Six: Girl Talk
Chapter Seven Never Keeping Secrets
Chapter Eight The Only One For Me
Chapter Nine For You
The proposition
Chapter Ten With You
Chapter Eleven I Be Damn If I see Another Chick In Your Arms
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
chapter 15 You Mean That Much
Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19 The point of it all
Chapter 20 Dangerous Woman
Chapter 21

Chapter 22

1.6K 81 16
By MarciMarie

Copyright © Marci Marie 2016

A/N Hello thanks to everyone who has continued to read Wynter's  Circle I'm hoping to finish it up soon. So please vote and comment. Thanks again MM:)

It was like fates couldn't let me have any peace of mind. because as soon as she walked back into the ballroom she was greeted by none other than Tonio, her brother with some woman in black, and Ricky who smiled and nodded for her to come to him. She was a little surprised when he took it upon himself to walk over and take her hand as if was a natural thing for him to do. She looked from her and Ricky's entwined fingers to Tonio's angry glare that he was giving them. And she had not missed the tick in his jaw. Was he mad at her for holding hands with Ricky? Really! When he had the blonde bimbo hanging on his arm. Taking a deep breath Wynter turned giving her brother her full attention. "Are you going to introduce me?" She asked Jace determined to ignore Tonio at all cost. Stepping closer to Ricky he released her hand and then wrapped his arm around her waist. She smiled up at him adoringly. Take that Tonio two could play the game. A devilish smile spread across her face. A cough from her brother drew her attention back to him. Of course Jace gave her an inquiring look. "We're friends stupid." Wynter answered with words."And, what about you two?" She pointed from him to the girl in his arms. "What's going on here?" Her brother smiled. "Wynter this is Layla."Jace didn't give Layla a title. Like girlfriend, associate or significant other. Wynter took the out stretched hand of the woman and shook it. "She noticed a slight change in the woman's demeanor. Not as bright way to go big brow. You've just lost some brownie points with Layla.

"It's nice to finally meet you Wynter your brother talks about you all the time." Wynter arched a brow and looked from her brother to Layla. She smiled pointed from one to the other. " So how long has this been going on between you two?" Wynter waited for her brother's response. A boyish grin came across his face. Her brother had feelings for this woman. "For awhile."

For awhile and she didn't get a title. Oh he probably wouldn't get any tonight. Why were men such dumb asses.

"Okay." She answered but she gave him the look to let him know that he couldn't brush her off that easily she would get the whole story even if she had to literally twist his arm.

Tonio gazed over at Wynter not liking that Ricky had went from holding her hand to now resting on the exposed skin of her lower back. He was at a boiling point. Totally fed up with the situation. His woman was being held by another man and he was expected to let it go. The way Ricky was holding on to Wynter was like she belonged to him. Were they sleeping together? He turned to Jace. The man head was so far up his dates ass that he couldn't see that Ricky was making a move on his sister. Tonio could feel his pressure going up. Taking a glass of champagne from a waiters tray he took down in one gulp. "Are you okay." Liz asked moving closer into his side. "Yeah. I fine." He smiled down at her giving her his most dazzling smile. "Can you hold this a sec?"

He handed her the empty flute and moved away from her quickly Liz made a grab for him and missed. "Tonio don't do this." He was moved quickly away from her grasp. Not looking back.

"I can't do the bullshit anymore." He needed to get things straight he was tired of letting others fuck with his relationship. Walking over to Wynter he took her hand pulling her out of Ricky's arms. "Let's dance Ricky won't mind." He knew Ricky was pissed off but he didn't give a fuck. He smiled at Jace. Who gave him a quizzical look. " I'm dancing with your sister." Wynter was his and it was time to let everyone know. His two body guards looked open mouth on the side as he pulled Wynter along. "Tonio, what the hell are you doing?" Wynter asked. "Where going to dance." Wynter stopped walking he turned looking down into her eyes. "Trust me we need to dance and we need to talk baby." People say the eyes are the window to the soul. And the look in his eyes made her stomach flip so she let him led her on to the dance floor as The song How Could You by Kc and Jojo began playing. She laid her head against his chest and let him wrap his arms around her as the moved as one to the music. This is where she wanted to be. She felt safe with Tonio. But this back and forth was taking its toll. "No." Wynter stopped she wasn't a rag doll that he could pull along then drop off at will. She tried pull free from his grasp. He held tightly. Wynter looked up at him prepared to make a scene it she had too. What she didn't expect was the tortured look he gave her. It floored her. She saw vulnerability and fear and that wasn't Tonio. This whole thing was his fault. He gave up on them. She couldn't do this with him again. "Please let me go." He rested his chin on her head. "Wynter please." Tonio released her took a deep breath clasping his hands in front of his face as if in prayer . " I can't lose you again. It hurts to much to see you and not be able to hold you in my arms. And it kills me to see you hle by another man." Wynter stepped back his eyes became dark and angry with his last words. " Ricky is lucky that I didn't rip his head off his body for touching you." Wynter stared in disbelief he was Jealous of Ricky but he was just kling to that trick. "Really Tonio?" She laughed to keep from crying. "You can't be serious?" She stepped to him deliberately poking him in the chest. She was angry and mad. " You looked fine to me with your blonde girlfriend hanging on your arm."

" It's not what it seems Wynter." He took a hold of her finger. She pulled it from his grasp."Really? Then enlighten me." Her anger was fueled by stress, heart ache and lack of sex. She wanted to literally kick Tonio's ass.

Wynter shook her head she wasn't ready for this bullshit. Tonio couldn't keep playing games with her heart or her head. She had to get away from him. Everyone was dancing she looked around for an escape. She turned walking away from him and the audience that had started to gather. Tonio followed Wynter reaching for her hand to stop her. "Don't touch me." She turned. A couple looked at them. She put on a false smile looked up at Tonio's and turned and resumed walking. She was talking to him as she walked through the now empty hallway. "How do you think I felt after you just left me in New York." She stopped not turning back. She dropped her shoulders. " One minute you're all over me the next Peters telling me that you're breaking it off. What's the shit with you athletes?" She turned to him her eyes watery with unshed tears. "That you get your agents to do the dirty work." "Wynter the last thing I ever wanted to do was break up. Bryant and Peter came up with this idea that if we broke up it would get you off Ieshias radar." She shook her head in disgust. "So why not just explain that to me. I'm capable of thinking." She marched toward him pushing her finger in his chest. "Know you let me go through hell with not a word from you. Do you know how much that hurt? I get dumped by you the same way my so called fiancée did." Tonio hated seeing the tears slid down her cheeks. " I put my trust in you again and you left me hanging like a fucking fool."

"I can't do this with you again." Tonio watched her shake her head and throw her arms up in defeat. He looked around the room then back at her. "Just come with me please." He begged. "Why would I take a chance and go anywhere with you when all you do is cause me pain?" "Because you mean everything to me baby." He closed the space between them and he refused to let her pull away. His arm was like a steel band around her she couldn't move. He tilted her chin up and kissed her lips. Softly at first then more demanding until she opened up with a moan. Her own body was her defeated with a kiss. Damn it she loved him. Slowly he backed away releasing her. He was letting her make the decision. Did he love her or did he just want her has a possession? She couldn't take her eyes off him. He lifted his arm and held out his hand. She knew she was being foolish but she took his hand let him led her across the room. All eyes were on them as they left without a backward glance at all the open mouths. His security following. "This guy is going to drive me crazy." Bryant turned to Chase. "This is why we get the big bucks my boy." "I guess you guys seen the show too?" Liz talked into her ear piece as she scanned the ballroom. Looking for any trace of Ieshia . She couldn't shake a feeling that the woman was around.

" Tonio pulled Wynter tightly to his side as they walked past the coach and the owner. He smiled waved but didn't stop. " Tonio." He turned to see Peter walking toward him. A grim look on his face as he noticed who he was with. " Boy what the hell are you doing." He stopped briefly. "I'm taking back my life now move." Tonio looked down at the hand that Pete had put on his chest to halt him from moving. Then up into his nervous eyes.

"You know that crazy bitch is out there just waiting for you and Wynter?" Tonio patted his friend and agent on the shoulder.

"Yeah I know. I refuse to let her keep me from having a life with Wynter." Pete held up his hands in defeat. His eyes going to Bryant and Chase who stood behind them.

"Be careful that's all I can say." He saluted them with his glass and went back to his wife.

Flashes went off as soon as they exited the door he gave the valet his ticket as they waited for his car. Shouts from the paparazzi that were keep back by hotel security came from side lines. "Hey Tonio you went in with one date and came out with Wynter Layton what's up with that?"Tonio's black Aston Martin Lagonda pulled up he opened the door for Wynter the sadness he saw in her eyes tore at his heart knowing that he was causing her unhappiness. He closed the door gave the valet a tip and ignored the reporters. He got in took the car out of park and pulled off.

"This is the last time we're going to do this Tonio." He looked over at her briefly. Taking her hand that rested on her lap. " Nothing is going to come between us again. Or no one." He meant that he brought her fingers to his lips. Wynter wanted to believe him but only time would tell and this was his last chance to prove it.

"Our boy blew my cover." Liz weaved through the crowd. "Yeah we saw the whole thing." Chase spoke. "Bryant's getting the SUV" "Meet you in the front." Liz lifted her gown darting across the room. She felt a hand whip out, taking hold of her upper arm on instinct she pulled back balled up her fist and prepared to fight but stopped when she realized it was Wynter's brother Jace. "Wait a minute." He held his hands up to let her know he meant no harm. "Can you tell me what the hell just happened, with your boyfriend and my sister?" She knew what to look for when a person was on the brink of all out fight and this man was steaming. "Look I can't go into now." She had to make sure that Tonio and Wynter were safe she had no time for an upset brother. Liz relaxed her stance and placed a comforting hand on Jace's arm. "Just know this I'm Toni's bodyguard not his girlfriend that's your sister's department." She hated leaving the guy in a confused state but she wasn't there to answer his questions she was there to keep the quarterback and the girl safe. She smiled stepped around Jace and ran to catch up to Chase as Bryant pulled up in a black SUV they jumped in following the traking device they had placed on Tonio's car earlier.. "I know she's here I can feel it." Liz looked back over her shoulder as closed her door. "I would bet money on it." Liz looked out the window of the SUV scanning the area.

Jace called Wynter and then Tonio neither one picked up everything went straight to voice mail. He was thoroughly pissed. He felt a hand on his shoulder turning he looked into the Layla's concerned."Jace just relax, it's obvious your sister wanted to go with Tonio."

"He's not the man for her." He shouted. Then regretted it as Layla stepped back away from him in fear. Jace took a deep breath. Looking in to Layla beautiful brown eyes. Her smile eased some of his worry. "He has too much drama going on in his life Layla."

"Wynter's a big girl I'm quite sure she knows about Tonio's drama. "

"My sister is on the rebound she doesn't need any added shit in her life. She had enough to deal with after Shannon."

"Hey Jace you have to see this month's cover of Sports Man that comes out tomorrow. I don't think you're going to like it." Ricky handed him his phone. "Mother fucker." Jace shouted. Layla took the phone looking at the cover picture. "Hot and Steamy Tonio Rodriguez and his number one fan Wynter Layton. " Wow that picture is really hot I like it they look great together." Layla hand the phone back to Ricky. She looked from one to the other. "Well it's true." She said.

"Yeah it's obvious they've have something going on." Rick put in.

Jace looked over at his team mate and Layla not happy with either of their comments.

"Now I understand why Tone kept giving me the evil eye all evening." Ricky shook his head.

"The damn man is crazy he had two women in one room."

"Liz was his bodyguard." Jace put in.

"Oh. Why does he need a bodyguard?" Jace ignored Ricky. He was mad as hell. "When I get him his face is mine." Jace punched his hand cracking he screen of his phone.

"Now don't forget we start training next week, you fuck him up where fucked as a team." Jace growled at Ricky knowing he was telling the truth it didn't stop him from wanting to put his foot through Tonio's face and he wanted to know how long this shit had been going on behind his back.

***************

Ieshia loved a good drama and this one was unfolding quite nicely. The star crossed lovers leave the party together. He left the blonde . "Wow. So Wynter is the one. Ieshia sat back of her limo sipping on her drink. Her limo was parked on the side like so many. She watched from behind tinted windows as Tonio and Wynter pulled off and she didn't miss the black SUV with two guys and the blonde following. So that had to be security. The bitch was a bodyguard. Ieshia laughed almost spilling her drink. "Are you ready Miss?" A male voice resonated through the back of the limo.

"Yeah Benny let's blow this joint. I found out what I needed to know."

"Where to?"The driver asked.

"Home Benny I have plans for a private party."

They didn't head to Tonio's place as she first thought. They got on the expressway and where heading out of Philadelphia. "Where are we going?"

"Maryland I brought another house." He smiled. " I want you to see it. It's beautiful. You're going to love it." S Soon as she closed her eyes her phone buzzed in her clutch. She picked up recognizing the number instantly. "Hello Jace." She looked over to Tonio. She was dreading talking to Jace but she knew he would eventually come better now than later. "What the hell is going on Wynter with you and Tonio?"

"Nothing where just friends."She looked out the window not wanting Tonio to see the truth that she was in love with him. Tonio brought her fingers to his lips sending chills all through her body turning her on. She knew her panties were now damp. "Wyn don't play with me you and Tonio are more than just friends. I need the truth."

She took a breath. "We've been seeing each other off and on."

"Since when?"

"We didn't think you would approve." She didn't want to tell him the truth but why lie it was all out there now.

"Since when Wynter?" He repeated.

"Since you first introduced us okay." She heard Jace laugh it wasn't quiet in humor more hurt and disbelief. She felt hurt to that she had been dishonest to her brother.

"He's not right for you Wyn. He's a fucking man whore baby girl." Wynter wanted to laugh at Jace's comment because it was like he was calling the kettle pot black."I'm a big girl I can take of myself."

"So was it the Shannon situation or was it him that hurt you so much that you had to run to Atlanta?" That caught her off guard.

She heard her brother's intake of breath." You know silence tells me everything little sis."

"I can make my own decisions Jace."

"I have no choice but to let it go for now but tell Tonio I look forward to see him at preseason practice." The phone went dead.

"I know he wants to kill me." Tonio took a quick glance at her.

"Pretty much." She turned smiling at him. "I'm so dead on the field."

They arrived at the beach house an hour later. Tonio looked over to Wynter she had fallen asleep during the ride. He pulled up to the gated community that housed the private beach front properties and was let in by a guard who opened an electronic gate allowing him entrance. He drove another twenty minutes to his new house. A gravel road led up to his waterfront home. He turned off the ignition and reached over to a sleeping Wynter pushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear. She turned her head giving him a sleepy smile. "We there yet?" He laughed taking his fingers he wrapped them around her nape and pulled her to him for a kiss. Her soft lips opened to him as his tongue reached for hers and what was supposed to been a simple kiss was now blazing passion that had built up over a month and of absence from each other. He pulled back reluctantly. "Let's go inside." He moved away getting out the car she watch as he closed the door and walked around and opened hers. He took her hand and they walked together. Reaching the door he hit a quick code."I will give you the code tomorrow." He stated as he pushed the door open and let her precede him into the house. Wynter walked in the foyer and was floored the front of the house was deceiving it looked like a three story cottage but once you entered the space was massive the whole other side of the house was glass from floor to ceiling. It was very contemporary hardwood floors recessed light in high ceilings. "I brought it last week."

She turned gazing up at him. "What about the other house?" He held her hand pulling her along. His excitement was contagious she found herself smiling with him as he walked her through to a kitchen that was spacious and fully load with white cabinets and blue granite counter tops. It was beautiful."

"We'll live in the other house during the season." He turned her to face him. He looked down into her eyes. "This will be our place to get away to quickly."

"We?"She swallowed a lump in her through. "You want me to live with you." He shook his head.

"No silly I want you to marry me." She backed away tears forming in her eyes. Had she heard him right? She covered her face with her hands. This couldn't be real. She felt his warm fingers wrap around hers as he tug her hands away from her face."Look at me baby." She looked up and saw that he too looked prepared to cry. "Will you marry me Wynter?" He was asking her to marry him. She shook her head yes. "YES!" He picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck and swung her around in a circle. Then they stopped he cradled the back of her head and let his lips find hers as she open her lips letting his tongue meet hers. She pulled back looking at his teary eyes. "Stay with me forever promise."

She framed his face with her hands and rested her forehead against his looking into his eyes. "I promise to stay with you forever." He shifted her body his arms now supporting her back and underneath her legs. He walked her through the house and up winding staircase that lead to the second level. He walked down a hallway they came to a room the door was open."Lights on." The room became illuminated with light."Oh my god." She looked around as he carried her over the threshold. The room was enormous with large windows hardwood floors and white walls she couldn't wait to see the view in the daylight. He let her down she walked around and smiled as she realized the only piece of furniture was in the room a king size bed that faced the windows. "She walked opening sliding doors that led to a deck that over looked the pool and show cased a view of a pier. " It's beautiful Tonio." She turned and found him directly behind her smiling down. She stood on tiptoes placing a kiss on his lips. Tonio framed her face with his hands deepening the kiss. His tongue slid across the line of her lips. She moan as his as tongue slid between her soft lips she tasted of champagne and peppermint. Their tongues enter twined. Wynter circled his neck with his arms and she felt his excitement pressed against her. She wanted to please him letting her hands slid from his neck she let them glide over his muscular chest down to his waist where she released his belt than unbuttoned his waist and let down his zipper as her other hand made its way into his pants around his thick hard wood. Gliding her hand over the head down to the base she applied pressure. He moaned releasing her lips throwing his head back. "What are you doing to me?" He looked down into her eyes that were a light with mischief as she went down on her knees before him. "I'm going to give you a blow job." He watched in awe as her soft warm lips surrounded the head of his cock her moisten tongue sliding in between his shaft sending a wave of pleasure through his body. Wynter thrilled in the fact that she had the power to make his body shudder. Applying more pressure she used her hands lips and tongue to please him as he wrapped his fingers in her hair and fucked her mouth. She gripped his ass cheek as he slid in and out slamming deep into her throat. "Baby I'm going to cum he went to pull out but she held tightly gazing up into his eyes as he threw back his head."AhhhhAhhh" He growled out as his body quivered and he released himself into her mouth as she continued to milked him to he was totally spent. She stood up smiling in satisfaction as he held on to both of her shoulders for balance. "Kiss me Wynter." He said breathlessly. She wrapped her arms around his waist leaning into him their lips met. He smiled pulling back."I owe you."

"Oww." She squealed in pleasure as he swung her up into his arms carrying her back into the room. Placing her on her feet. It was like the room was charged. He stood back. She could feel the heat from his gaze. "I want you to take everything off but the heals baby." She arched a brow reaching behind her neck she pulled a small clasp let her arms fall to her sides and her dress fell to the floor at her feet. Tonio's eyes followed its decent and like a caress his eyes drifted back up body taking.

She was naked except for a pair of red lace panties and killer pair black stilettos that accentuated her long shapely legs. Tonio couldn't take his eyes off of her she was shear perfection from silky soft caramel colored skin to her full breast curvaceous hips and apple bottom that he couldn't wait to bite. He was already hard as a rock and her staring at his soldier that was now at full attention since he hadn't bothered to put him away. Wynter walked over to him. "One of us has on to many pieces of clothing."He watched as she licked her finger letting it glide down her over lower lip her neck around her nipple down her stomach going into her panties. She moaned then brought her now moist finger out running across the line of his lip he opened his mouth taking it in sucking. Wynter felt warmth shot straight through her body to her center core. Not releasing her finger he backed her up until she fell back on the bed. In one move he ripped her panties from her body and enter her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as his gripped her ass and thrust in and out of he. Her moans of pleasure edge him on the bed rock with each thrust then threw her head back and arched her body screaming her release. He exploded releasing his seed in her. Gathering his strength he rolled to his back she turned into his side snuggling close he wrapped his arm around her. "Tonio do you plan to get undressed."

"Baby right about now I don't even have the strength to stand."

Tonio entered the locker room an instantly all conversation ceased as his team mates seemed to take sides. He knew it was this day was coming. Wynter was now staying with him. He had taken her home that next morning to pick up her things. Jace had not been around. They had been together officially five days. Most of the days spent in bed. It was now public knowledge that they were dating. Entertainment news "Hey man you could have told me you were seeing Wynter." Ricky came over to Tonio half dressed in his football uniform. "It was complicated Ricky."

Tonio didn't know if Jace was there because he hadn't seen him. He had arrived at the hotel last night and got his itinerary. The next six weeks he would be training with rookies and vets. Every one trying to either gain a spot on the team or retain their spot. He turned to put his bag down and was pushed from behind into his locker. With quick reflexes he braced himself with both hands to keep from hitting the hanger bar. "You fucking bastard." Jace yelled. Tonio barley had chance to turn when Jace's fist made contact with his jaw sending him back into the locker. This time he hit the bar sending a sharp pain up his back. "Fuck Jace." Tonio shouted. "Come on you bitch." Tonio shook his head trying to get his bearings and shake off the pain. He was not going to fight Jace . Ricky and another player stepped in pushing Jace back. As Tonio recovered. The team coach came into the room." What the fuck is going on?" The coach looked around the room."Ladies I'm not having this shit." He exchanged a look with Tonio then with Jace. "I hope that you two ain't bring personal problems here." Coach turned to Tonio." Go get ice. Then get into uniform."

The coach walked over to Jace hit him lightly in the chest with a piece of paper and told him to follow him to his office.

"Close the door and sit down Jace." Jace was not in the mood for a lecture from coach. He wanted to hurt somebody and that person was Antonio. "Son I know you're angry at Tonio but we can't have this shit here." Coach sat down behind his desk and jested for Jace to take a seat. "Look is your sister complaining about being with Tonio?" Jace took a deep breath this was personal he should have left it outside of the locker room but when Keith the defensive linebacker came and told him that Tonio had arrived he lost it. "I trusted him coach." Jace looked at the older man who he had played under for six years as a wide receiver. "Maybe they knew that you would react like you are now. That's why they keep it a secret."Jace hadn't missed the word they. Yeah he was mad at Wynter but she was his sister Tonio was his boy and because of that he should have respected the bro code. Don't fuck with the sister and the fucking photos in Sportsman. His baby sister, topless and holding on to Tonio that shit pissed him off. Jace sat back crossed his leg placing his ankle on his knee. As coach stood."Look we are going into the season. You two can make or break this team." Coach stood in front of him. His arms crossed over his chest. "I'm depending on you to handle this with diplomacy we can't afford for you two to be at odds during games." Jace eyes followed coach as he began pacing as if on the field. " I need my star quarterback and my star wide receiver to be focused." He stopped. "Now I understand that your mad but you have to put it to the side you guys are going to be here for six weeks. And I know tempers are going to fly especially no sex and no booze. So you might as well man up. Your sister made the choice and that choice is Tonio. Like it or not."

Tonio looked in the mirror shifting his jaw with his hand. A slight purplish tinge was starting to show. The pain he could handle. He stood straightening to his full height his eyes never losing contact with the man behind him. "You made my sister cry man." Tonio hung his head low and turned he expected Jace to be mad at him after all Wynter was his only sister and the baby. "I didn't mean too. I thought I was protecting her but I couldn't stay away."Jace took a deep breath stepping back."Do you love her?"

"Yeah I do." Tonio squared his shoulders. He looked Jace straight in the eyes. He did love Wynter. That was for sure she was his. Letting her go was not an option. "You better take care of her then and if you hurt her no one will be able to save your ass." Jace pointed.

Tonio smiled and then laughed." She said yes." Jace looked at him wondering what he was talking about. Then it dawn on him."You asked Wynter to marry you." Jace didn't know whether to be mad as hell or happy for them. He decided on the latter. "My baby sis said yes."

"Don't tell anyone, I still have to ask your dad." Tonio pleaded watching Jace as he broke into laughter. "Yeah dude that ain't going to be pretty scene for you." Tonio thought as much he could just imagine what Wynter's parent were thinking they probably wanted to put a foot up his ass."Maybe you can run interference?" Jace stood back shaking his head. "This is all you and Wyn. I 'm just going to be the best man and the best looking guy at that wedding. That's all I'm saying." Tonio laughed and did the team secret handshake as they exit the door of the bathroom they were surprised to see the whole team looking at them. "Did you two kiss and make up?" Ricky asked. "We didn't kiss but yeah we'er cool." Jace said looking at Tonio. The whole team shouted in approval.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.1K 49
Isla Accardo falls into the stereotype of the girl that binge-watches Netflix series and eats pizza for every meal. She classifies sleeping as her ca...
3.8M 129K 52
"And where the hell is the supposed assistant?" He angrily asked. "I'm here." A soft voice answered shyly. There was something about the voice that...
83.3K 3.5K 27
(bw/wm)👸🏾🤴🏻 "Who is she, Shawn? What was she doing here tonight?" She asked and my heart dropped. Out of all the ways she could've found out, I n...
88.3K 2.9K 28
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨...