The Little Red Wolf//klaus mi...

Autorstwa marveIstilinski

Abigail Lockwood, a spitfire, a powerhouse, a compassionate person was always known for her particularly shor... Więcej

00//Preface
01//times are changing
02//uncle mason
03//carnival massacre
04//moon madness
05//the aftermath
06//they know
08//saving the enemy
09//witchy business
10//forest encounters
11//wolf moon
12//counting alibis
13//words don't heal
14//happy doesn't last
15//coming and going

07//starting the fire

9.7K 296 11
Autorstwa marveIstilinski

"Control, Abby," Mason urged. "You need to learn control before it is too late."

I sighed, rubbing my fingers against my temple. Control was the hardest part about this whole situation. The difference between my mystical side and my mythical side seemed to take a mind of their own. It was a strange feeling to feel everything deep within my bones either go against everything or seem so powerful that I would kill someone with a single swipe.

"Uncle Mason, haven't we done enough for today?" I whined, digging my claws into my palms. "My brain hurts."

Mason sighed, running his hands through his hair. He was frustrated, wrinkles forming around his brows. I could see his inner turmoil brewing. He wanted to teach me, but a person like me has never existed before. I was a hybrid, but it seemed impossible to even make it past a spell or a full moon. I was supposed to be strong, but damn control was so hard.

"Yeah," he finally let out the breath he had been holding. "Just don't do anything stupid. I'm going out."

Mason got up, shuffling towards the door. He took one last look at me before placing his sunglasses on his face and shutting the door.

I was alone for a while. reflecting on how my life has changed since that fretful night. My days seemed endless. The nights were just a constant reminder of how soon the moon would rise and my bones would crack and shift into places no one could think they could be possible.

But they could.

"Abby!" Tyler came in from a workout. "Hey Abs."

"Hey," I grinned, pushing myself out of the seat. "Why do you always seem to smell?"

Tyler chuckled, slinging his bag over his shoulder. He kicked off his shoes, the smell hitting me before he even managed to get half a shoe off.

"Ty! Those shoes!" I exclaimed. "Gosh! Why do you always have to be working out?"

He shrugged, casually walking towards his musky shoes to pick them up and take them away from me. I pinched the bridge of my nose before stammering up the stairs.

I needed a way to figure out how I could keep myself under control. Whether it be running away from all my problems, literally, or punching a bag until my knuckles bled.

I still was not sure that would even be enough.

"Hey," Tyler was in my doorway. "I'm going out. Not sure when I'll be back."

"Don't you dare do anything stupid," I warned.

"Yeah, yeah," he huffed, leaving me alone once again.

I sighed, yet again. Tyler was always up to no good, especially now when he understood this damn curse. Why did my father have to be completely obliterate to the fact that we could turn? Why couldn't he get a damn witch or something to lift the curse from this family? It was too much of a burden to bare between worrying about when the next full moon was and whether or not I'd rip someone's throat out at any second. The witchy part of myself was definitely one though that I wished to pursue. Even if Bonnie does lie with my enemy, it was still worth a shot.

"Hello?" she answered on the other end of the phone.

"Bonnie, hi," I exhaled.

"Abby," I could tell she was grinning into the phone. "What can I do for you?"

"I wanted a do-over," I smiled. "I was wondering if I could come over and you could help teach me some magic. I have this power inside of me and I really want to use it."

"Of course," she agreed. "I'll set up everything for you for when you get here."

I hung up the phone. Knowing well that I would be at her house for some time, I grabbed an apple off the counter and made my way towards her place. I tried my best to stop myself from overthinking everything. If I got too worked up, I would never be able to make it over there in time. My emotions would most definitely get the best of me.

I pulled into her driveway, her smile greeting me at the front door. I was thankful this time, that I would hopefully make it out of here with some sort of access to my other side. It seemed to be truly overpowering when it came out to play.

"Hey Bonnie," I smiled as she greeted me at the door.

The faint smell of decay smacked me right in the face. I could feel my eyes yearn to glow at how angry I still was at those wretched, abominable creatures.

"I'm sorry, I tried to get the smell of them out of here as best as I could," Bonnie pleaded.

"No, no," I could feel my eyes return to normal. "I get it. It's not your fault."

Bonnie grinned. She had laid out a candle in the center of the room. There was a stray pillow that looked like it was from a bedroom on the couch. I could see a stack of books from the living room in her bedroom from here. They looked old, covered in dust. I could tell they were ancient.

"Grimores," Bonnie answered my unasked question. "They are books passed on from generation to generation of witches to teach spells. We're going to start easy today, maybe light a candle. What our main focus is to tap into your magic, hopefully. This way, we can branch out and really see how powerful you are."

I nodded.

"Take a seat," Bonnie ordered. "This requires a lot of focus."

I sat down on her floral couch across from the candle. It sat on the center of the coffee table with a fresh wick.

"Give me your hands," Bonnie demanded. "I need to feel your magic."

Feeling hesitant, I placed my hands in her own. Between us, I felt a shock; it was a major rush of energy that felt as if I could reach infinity. Bonnie gasped, telling me she felt exactly what I was feeling.

"You're strong," Bonnie gaped, pulling her hands away from mine. "Stronger than me. I may need some help to teach you."

"Bon, you're the only one I trust to teach me. You can do it. I promise," I smiled.

Bonnie paused for a moment. I could see the gears in her brain working towards an answer.

"The first spell we're going to do is lighting this candle on fire. Once you can light one, we're going to light many," Bonnie explained. "I want you to watch me light this candle; listen to what I say."

I nodded, folding my hands on my lap. Bonnie closed her eyes, her focus directly on lighting the candle.

"Incendia," she spoke as the candle lit.

She opened her eyes, looking directly at the candle. She smirked, blowing out the candle.

"Your turn," she grinned, placing the candle back on the table.

"Incendia," I tried.

I peeked out of my eye to check.

Nothing.

"Incendia," I tried again, but nothing happened.

Again, nothing.

"What's wrong with me?" I groaned.

"You're focusing too hard," Bonnie pointed out. "Just relax. Take a deep breath. It might not happen today."

I groaned yet again, playing tricks with my mind in an attempt to relax. I took a sharp intake of breath, the world seemingly growing slower.

"Incendia," I breathed out.

I slowly opened my eyes. Bonnie was smiling like a child on Christmas morning. I looked over to my right.

The candle wick was on fire.

"You lit that when my eyes were closed, didn't you?" I interrogated.

Bonnie shook her head, "You did that all on your own."

I could feel my smile tugging up towards my ears.

"I'm going to show you something," Bonnie smiled, ripping a pillow in half.

There was thousands of feathers sprawled around the room. I felt them rub against my skin, stroking gently as I moved. Bonnie closed her eyes, her concentration at an all-time high. I was afraid to breath to even break her concentration. The room was silent, not a sound was heard.

As if a switch was flicked, the feathers circled around the two of us. Every single one barely missed our skin, dodging us barely by centimeters.

"Bonnie..." I breathed out. "This is amazing."

Bonnie smiled, the feathers still continuing to encompass us.

"Bon," I grinned. "This is incredible."

"And I have so much more to teach you."

A/N: Yes, it's been a while. Yes, it's a filler chapter. Yes, I am sorry for not updating. I hope to keep it going as much as I can with summer coming up. But, a light chapter!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

27K 800 20
❝there is a swelling storm and i'm caught up in the middle of it all and it takes control of the person that i thought i was the girl i used to know❞...
2.3M 62.3K 56
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐜𝐞 | ❝𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨❞ ⎯⎯ In which Tyler Lockwood's sister is the key to the immortal hybr...
677K 11.2K 86
[COMPLETE. EDITED] When he meets her his world feels complete. When she meets him she feels as if she is safe and protected. She is scared that he w...
154K 4.5K 46
*BOOK ONE OF THE 'TIL SERIES* In which Briana Forbes is full of life, but didn't know what it felt like to truly be alive until the big, bad immortal...