Rejection Pays A Price

By bubbles_4163

Tamara Rose Catherine doesn't like to be thought of as a pitied, pathetic girl with a sob story for a life. S... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Special Anouncement
Special Announcement (2)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
?
?
Chapter Sixteen
Before the End....
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Sequel
NEW WEREWOLF STORY
PLEASE READ: EXCERPT!!!

Rejection Pays A Price

275K 3.5K 755
By bubbles_4163

Ok, all you readers out there who read the description for this book and instantly began fuming with anger...hear me out. Please.

I know, having read over three dozen of them, that there are tons of books on Wattpad about girl werewolves running away after being rejected by their mate, stumbling upon a group  of male werewolves who take her in and completely reform her into a stronger, better-looking, tougher person, and then they all end up having to go back to her old pack to help them (or something.)

I am being dead honest when I say I have no idea who first came up with this idea, but I'm also being pretty honest when I say that I don't really care.

No offense intended, but I am writing this book purely for entertainment. You shouldn't feel pissed that I'm stealing your idea or anything, because I'm really not. I'm adding little twists in the plot here and there, my chracters and their life stories are all extremely different, and I never plan on publishing any part of it.

So calm down, ok? Just read the story and have fun doing it. Comment as often as you can (some of you guys are hilarious commenters) and vote if you want to. If not, whatever. Just make sure you have fun, alright?

Becuase Wattpad's not about copying ideas and competing for votes and "who has the best story this week" and that bull. It's about reeading, discovering new ideas, and enjoying all of it.

So thanks, and enjoy!

(And damn, can I just say that that was the most serious I have EVER been on this site? Like, EVER? Ha! Wow!)

*Peace, love, goodwill, and icecream!*\

(There, I ruined it. ;P)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 26.6K 48
A werewolf. A mate. The cliche alpha rejects his mate story. But it's all too real for Charlie. Where can she even go? Her pack pretty much ignores h...
221K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...
91.1K 3K 20
Sierra is about to turn 18 and she and her wolf have decided that if Angus the son of the Alpha is still her mate they will reject him. He ignored t...
2M 45.4K 29
"You know the stories about the alpha who rejected his mate, but she's pregnant? Yeah, I'm the daughter in one of those stories. My mom found my dad...