The loving crimson eyes of th...

Od VermisaVVV

Young Tusukiakari Kiseki (Kari for short) was young when she meet the three Uchiha's, Itachi, Madara and Sasu... Viac

The loving crimson eyes of the ones who love me
Chapter 1 XD
Chapter 2 owo
Chapter 4 -__-
Chapter 5 O____O
Chapter 6 8D
Chapter 7 >:D
Chapter 8 #_#
Chapter 9 (o)---(o)
Chapter 10 =)
Chapter 11 X]
Chapter 12 =P
*Important news announcement*
Chapter 13 :{D
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 -le end of first book- *-*

Chapter 3 ;)

9.9K 284 127
Od VermisaVVV

I'm so so soooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated sooner. Being sick a lot interferes...

Anyways, I kinda lied, this part is going to be in the past too, but u can't blame me!

We have to see when Itachi slaughters his clan & Sasuke's reaction. But in my story we have the love Kari to come join the story ß this will be chapter 4 btw.

I've decided that the 1st like 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 chapters of this certain story are all in the past & that present time would be in naruto shippuden

Btw if u see (QM:) it means I'm talking & giving off some form of smart-alike (sp?) comment or are just sharing my opinion XD

& also once again I'm so so sorry! Love you my readers, you all have great taste XD

*8 years ago*

Tsukiakari P.O.V.: I was waiting at the usual bar that Itachi, Shisui and I waited at for Tsunade (QM: don't you all forget that Kari's uncle owns the bar, and no underage drinking is allowed in my stories!) I got here extra early today because of my anxiety. Lord Hokage had informed us that the results of how we did on the mission would determine whether or not we become part of the Anbu black ops.

Something else was bothering me too lately and it's a two word answer.

Itachi Uchiha... (QM: that makes no sense, my english teacher always yelled when someone says said names are words...well, to hell with him)

As I said this to myself in a mumble, I see Itachi walking towards me.

Itachi had a glare on his face which is different for once because he usually has a frown on his face these days. He's been acting conflicted and it must have something to do with me since I currently can't see any of his future from his face. Not only that, he has been possessive lately, and not just a tiny little bit! I MEAN VERY POSSESSIVE. He usually won't let me out of his sight! Every morning he picks me up and every evening he drops me off. I really am thinking about his *cough cough* accidental future death.

Itachi reached me and caught my wrist when my hand went up to brush some hair out of my face. Itachi started dragging me away from the bar and as he did he wouldn't look at me, just from a behind side view of his face, he was sure as heck pissed about something.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled/whispered to him, not wanting to draw unwanted attention.

Itachi turned back to me and all I saw were his eyes. They were in the sharingan state instead of normal. (QM: OMG, I NEED THAT! EYEA THAT TURN RED WHEN IM PISSED OFF. THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER FOR PEOPLE TO GET THE HINT TO GET AWAY AND FAST!)

I flinched but otherwise just let him drag me to one of the Uchiha private gardens outside Konoha where they grow medical Herbs and other special stuff. He seem to be dragging me around for at least half an hour when he stopped and let me go, which in return I landed on my butt.

"Owwie, you're so mean Itachi!" I whined. I have a right to complain! I'm nine years old so let me beeee!

Itachi glared at me, sharingan still in full force.

"Do...You...have any idea how worrid I was when your grandmother said that you left early looking a bit off!?" Itachi practically scream/growled at me. He was shaking with anger.

"A BIT OFF!? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!? IM PERFECTLY FINE THANK YOU! I JUST WANT TO GO FOR A WALK SO I LEFT EARLY! WHATS SO WRONG WITH THAT!" I shouted at him, not bothering to keep my voice down since we were the only ones around for a couple miles.

"Shut up." Itachi said giving me a death glare. I became quiet instantly. Itachi is the only person in the world I'm scared of and he's the closet person to me as well.

I adverted my eyes to the ground away from his and stared at my feet.

"Your grandmother exactly said you looked worked up and confused is what she said. To me that sounds like you're a bit off." He sat down next to me. I picked a pretty blue flower that had just bloomed from the look of it.

"Itachi, why can't you be like this flower?" I asked.

"Don't you dare dodge my questions, Kari!" I looked up at Itachi but Itachi didn't look at me. Instead he stared at the flower I was holding.

"Fine you want to know why I'm so confused and worked up, go look in a mirror! You're the one acting off! You're always frowning now a day's and what's with the over protectiveness? You're driving me insane. You hear that Uchiha! INSANE!" I shouted at him. Itachi blinked with his normal onyx colored eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Kari." Itachi looked out at the forest ahead, like as if he was looking for something.

"Talk about dodging questions." I mumbled under my breath.

"Kari, why won't you listen? I keep telling in time you'll come to understand." Itachi sighed and took his ponytail out only to redo it.

"Fine, be all creepier like that. I'm leaving." Just as I said that Shisui popped up in front of me.

"GAHHHHHHH!" I screamed in Shisui's ear. He jumped back and held his ears.

"What was that for?" Shisui complained. (QM: that's what happens to people who smile too much!)

"You scared me, fool!" I threw a rock at his head. Shisui ducked and it missed only to be like a boomerang and come back at him but Itachi caught it out of nowhere.

"Hmpf..."

"Kari, it isn't right to aim at your comrades!" Itachi sighed.

"It. Is. A. Rock. You. Idiot. At worst he will get a bump on his head. So, it won't do much considering he was already dropped on his head as a baby." I spelled it out for Itachi since he was being such a baka today.

"Hey!" Shisui whined.

"Whatever. Shisui, can you take Kari back to the meeting spot? It would be bad if we're all late." Itachi asked Shisui.

I shivered. I hate Shisui's teleportation, every time I internally die. Shisui grabbed my hand and the world started spinning.

*3rd persons point of view*

Itachi Uchiha stood in one the Uchiha clan's herbal gardens. Tsukiakari Kiseki left moments ago with Shisui Uchiha.

"Come out, I know your there, Madara..." Itachi spoke to nothing.

A figure wearing a swirl one eye hole masked came out; he was dressed in an Akatsuki cloak. He stepped into the open garden. Face to face with Itachi Uchiha was an Uchiha ancestor, Madara Uchiha.

"Hehe...you really are the genius of your era, aren't you Itachi?" Madara spoke. (QM: well aren't we cocky today...)

"Genius? That would be Kari. What do you want Madara? We already have planned what's going to happen that night. What other business do you have with me?" Itachi questioned him with a glare.

Madara simply laughed.

Itachi's glare intensified.

(QM: Itachi would win a staring contest easy because his gaze would be awkward after a few minutes. But I still think he's awesome XD)

"You're right. I am here for a reason. Something very dear to me actually..." Madara gestured to the spot that Kari one sat. Madara bent down and picked up the flower Kari was holding. He sniffed it.

"Stay away, from Kari!" Itachi crouched slightly but otherwise stood still. Itachi activated his Sharingan.

"I think not. I've decided that when Kari is older; she shall become my eternal queen." Madara looked at the once bright blue sky to the cloudy skies. Rain began to fall.

"No, you're wrong Madara. When we are older, she shall be my bride." Itachi went against Madara. Madara and Itachi both glared at one another till the point where the heavy rain clouded Itachi's normal vision. (QM: Now I see why Madara wears the mask, you can take a shower while not worrying about shampoo getting in your eyes! You: QM you have some issues... QM: ~sad corner~).

"We'll settle this matter after the mission ahead. I'll be going now." Madara turnedand started walking off but stopped.

"Oh and since you're so close to Kari, make sure nothing happen to her. She is very precious indeed." With that, Itachi was gone.

*Back to normal Kari P.O.V. (QM: it will stay in Kari's P.O.V. most often because it's easier and I'm lazy XP.)*

"Man, my head is still spinning." I complained to Shisui. I had just walked out of the bathroom. They knew I can't handle teleportation well.

"It's not my fault. You just need to get use it." Shisui smiled gently. So I "gently" slapped the smile off his face.

Were back at the bar but inside because it started raining. My mind was focused on Itachi. I wanted to know that he is safe.

"I hope Itachi gets back soon, he'll catch a cold." Shisui looked worried. I blinked at him. They were like brothers? More like mother and son.

Shisui and I went and sat at a booth next to a glass window so we could try and see Itachi.

Tsunade came up from behind us and sat down next to Shisui like always.

"You two are late for once...I take that back. Shisui you are always late, but Kari... That is a surprise. Where's Itachi?" I looked at Tsunade. For once she looked...sober...

"Ummm..." I looked at Shisui. He put a finger over his mouth. (QM: Translation = SHHH!)

"I'm right here. Sorry to be late, I was helping my grandmother carry some things..." Itachi walked over to the booth we were sitting at. He slid in beside me.

'Oh wow, the old lady excuse. You make Shisui look like a genius at lying, Itachi.' I thought to myself.

Tsunade raised an eyebrow but didn't further object.

"Anyways, I need to tell you who are Anbu and who aren't. But I must tell you, that one of us didn't pass the test."

I went wide eyed. 'Someone didn't pass...but who didn't pass?' I looked around. Itachi was watching me, a smile in his eyes. I looked at Shisui. He looked like a nervous wreck. Then back again at Tsunade.

"Kari, you passed." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Itachi, you passed." Itachi just shrugged his shoulders.

"Shisui, you passed." Shisui jumped out of his seat screaming "woohoo".

"CLAM DOWN NOW!" Tsunade looked enraged and pushed Shisui back into his seat.

"But then, who failed?" I asked confused.

"Me, because I never took the test to begin with." Tsunade stated bluntly.

I just blinked and banged my head against the table and said "You must be kidding me."

"Kari, you should've listened to her word choice. If you did you wouldn't have to worry in the first place." Itachi explained. I punched him in the gut.

"Shut up, Itachi Uchiha."

****************************************************************************************************************

justing being a nosey author & all, how many people got tricked by *coughcough* Tsunade's little trick?

post below & let the world know & dont worry, your proubley not alone in this.

I knew i tricked myslf once while editing this XD

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 19
When Itachi has a bad break-up with his girlfriend Izumi, he insists his younger brother Sasuke to find him a bride. During his search Sasuke goes th...
89.5K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
184K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
134K 4.4K 52
"In a world like this, only the weak perish while the stronger ones grow within power. There is no such thing as peace in this world." Aiyama scowled...