Rare in Beauty (Rewriting)

由 shadowfang159

Young Rin comes across a small dragon demon. She takes it in as a pet. Little does she that this dragon is a... 更多

Chapter 1- New Friends
Chapter 2- Lord Sesshomaru
Chapter 3- The Bond
Chapter 4- I Could Get Used To This
Chapter 5- Demons
Chapter 6- The Mutt
Chapter 7- Familiar Faces
Chapter 8- Naraku
Chapter 9- Torture
Chapter 10- New Form
Chapter 11- Flying Lessons
Chapter 12- Inuyasha
Chapter 13- You Care For Me And I'll Care For You
Chapter 14- Bullies
Chapter 15- Ozaki's True Form
Chapter 16- Wolves
Chapter 17- Stories
Chapter 18- Prince Asato Takamasa
Chapter 20- Kiss
Chapter 21- Mother
Chapter 22- Demon Horde
Chapter 23- Injured
Chapter 24- Memories
Chapter 25- Heartbeat
Chapter 26- Dagger to Rin
Chapter 27- Lessons
Chapter 28- Dragon Festival
Chapter 29- Midnight Festivities
Chapter 30- Dragon Battle
Chapter 31- Power Transfer
Chapter 32- Jewel Shards
Chapter 33- Control
Chapter 34- Shame
Chapter 35- Naraku's End
Chapter 36- Kai
Chapter 37- Reunion
Chapter 38- Family
Chapter 39- Goodbyes
Sequel?

Chapter 19- Feelings

9.1K 302 8
由 shadowfang159

Ozaki's P.O.V.

I had returned to Rin and saw that she had found Ah Un and Jaken. She quickly ran up to me and hugged me. I was relived that she didn't ask about what happened. I looked up and met the golden orbs of Sesshomaru. I turned away and jumped into a tree.

I leaned against trunk and watched Rin mess around with Jaken. My heart was beating faster then normal. I frowned at this. Why was I feeling this way? I could feel someone's eyes on me.

I looked over at Sesshomaru whose eyes were staring at me. I returned the emotionless gaze that he was giving me but I could feel the bond betraying me. The bond would do anything to get us closer even if it meant emphasizing our feelings.

I sighed and jumped down from the tree. I didn't mutter a word as I walked away. My mind was not focusing on my legs. I let them take where they pleased. I let out a sigh when I found myself on a cliff face.

'Is there something wrong Ozaki?' I spun around and met Sesshomaru. I scoffed.

'Why did you follow me?' He didn't answer. He just kept staring at me.

Sesshomaru's P.O.V.

I watched Ozaki carefully as she walked through the bushes. Rin quickly ran up to her and hugged her. Ozaki put on a smile. I could tell something was on her mind. She looked at me and I felt my heart skip a beat. Her eyes were emotionless. Why do I feel this way around her? She jumped into a tree as Rin walked over to Jaken and started to tease him.

Ozaki looked up at the sky oblivious to our world. After a minute or two of staring at her she looked at me again, got up, jumped down from the tree and walked into the the woods. Out of curiosity and worry I got up and followed her.

After another few minutes she stopped at a cliff face. She was still staring off into the distance.

'Is there something wrong Ozaki?' She spun around and looked at me surprised.

'Why did you follow me?' I didn't answer. I stared at her trying to figure out what she was doing to me.

Ozaki's P.O.V.

I turned back around something was wrong with him as well. He had a troubled look in his eyes. It looked as if he was trying to figure out something. I smirked.

"Is there something wrong with you?" He scowled.

"What are you doing to me Ozaki?" I looked at him confused. His eyes softened and I had to look away. I turned my back away from him. I heard him walk closer to me.

"You know something, don't you Ozaki?" His voice was deep and sent shivers down my spine. I felt tears come to my eyes. His breath was right on my neck. Why was I resisting him? I took a step away from him.

"Please stop." My voice was shaky. I turned around and faced him again. My eyes glazed over with tears threatening to fall. He looked a bit surprised but still took another step toward me. I shook my head and stepped back again. I gasped as I felt the rocks under my feet disappear as I started to fall from the cliff.

Everything went in slow motion from there. I looked toward the ground expecting it to come closer but it didn't. I looked up again my eyes widened even more when I saw Sesshomaru holding on tightly onto my wrist. His eyes were filled with worry.

I gripped his wrist and got a grip on the rocks. When I was finally on solid ground again I try to stand but only to have my knees give out on me. I feel an arm wrap around my waist breaking my fall. I was shaking in fear. I looked at Sesshomaru who was kneeling next to me. His arm still around my waist.

I looked into his golden eyes. I felt myself get lost in there beauty.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

131K 4.1K 55
So inuyasha and kagome have a daughter. Rin has a secret or two that no one knows about. Sesshomaru hasnt seen her in years, and what happens when...
137K 4.6K 87
Yuki, an old friend of Inuyasha's, returns to Feudal Japan after rumours of the evil Naraku gets around, and she ends up in joining forces with the i...
18.7K 248 15
Sesshomaru's arrogance gets him into trouble when he approaches a young demon with a bad attitude. The brat sends the Great Lord of the West a curse...
43.7K 1.3K 20
《《《DO NOT READ THIS》》》 it's poorly written and currently going under the rewritten, revising process. [DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF T...