He's My Mate

By SkylarSaitou

(boyxboy/manxman/malexmale) Aiden is a 15 year old rogue, not even old enough to have a solid place in a pack... More

He's My Mate (BoyxBoy)
Author's Note | Copyright
Chapter 1-- The Prey (Cleaned)
Chapter 2-- The Camp (cleaned)
Chapter 3-- Secrets (cleaned)
Chapter 4-- Marks and Whispers (cleaned)
Chapter 5-- They are Coming. (cleaned)
Chapter 6-- All Good Things (cleaned)
Chapter 7-- Asleep (cleaned)
Chapter 8-- Seeing Red (cleaned)
Chapter 9-- Protect the pup (cleaned)
Chapter 10-- A new life, A new name, A new mate. (cleaned)
Chapter 11-- Alone (cleaned)
Chapter 12-- Secret Room (cleaned)
Chapter 13-- His Pain Is My Pain (cleaned)
Chapter 14-- The Darkness That Holds My Mate (cleaned)
Chapter 15-- It's A Promise (cleaned)
Chapter 16-- Born To Kill (cleaned)
Chapter 17-- I'm Coming Home (cleaned)
Chapter 18-- Tree House (cleaned)
Chapter 19-- With My Little Eye (cleaned)
Chapter 20-- The Wolf's Howl (cleaned)
Chapter 21-- The Familiar Scent (cleaned)
Chapter 22-- The Flames That Keep Us Apart (cleaned)
Chapter 23-- My Burning Thoughts (cleaned)
Chapter 24-- He's Still Mine (cleaned)
Chapter 25-- It's Not Over (cleaned)
Chapter 26-- Additions and Subtractions (cleaned)
Chapter 27-- Our Bond Is Weakening, Goodbye Mate? (cleaned)
Author's Note
Chapter 28-- Day Eight (cleaned)
Chapter 29-- Splitting Up (cleaned)
Chapter 30-- His Monsters (cleaned)
Chapter 31-- No Amount Of Love Can Fix You (cleaned)
Chapter 32-- A Beta's Duties (cleaned)
Chapter 34-- My Love (cleaned)
Epilogue/ Sequel
In His Reflection

Chapter 33-- Flame Of Hope (cleaned)

54.3K 2K 372
By SkylarSaitou

Jayce’s POV

‘Mate’ My wolf howled to me but I could only crouch there and watch my mate’s quivering body lay on the ground.

I couldn’t move. I couldn’t think. I couldn’t act. I didn’t know what to do. My mind was spinning to the point that I could physically see my vision start to swirl.

‘’Is that-‘’

‘’Yes.’’ Rhyan nodded to Evan making him gasp and cover his mouth as tears sprung to his eyes.

‘’What are we-‘’

‘’Go and get Luna, Leon and the pack.’’ I commanded the twins and Evan looked hesitantly at me then shifted his eyes to Aiden before he nodded to me and went to leave still crouching low to the ground.

‘’Rhyan go with him.’’

‘’No. You can’t take them on yourself Jay you need help. Evan can handle himself.’’

‘’Jayce I’ll be fi-‘’

‘’No! It’s too dangerous for Evan to go wandering all the way back to the pack by himself.’’ I all but growled at the two as quietly as I could.

‘’And it’s too dangerous for you to take on them by yourself! What happens if you mess up or misjudge something and Aiden has to live with the fact that you got your stubborn self killed trying to save him!?’’ Evan tried not to shout but the frustration in his voice was clearly evident and I knew he would be screaming at me in less than a minute if I didn’t shut him up and get him gone.

‘’And imagine if I was to let you go by yourself and you got your stubborn ass mauled by some rank old werewolf or vampire? Aiden would kill me, drag me back from the dead, then kill me again before doing the same to you for being so stubborn!’’ I could see Rhyan tensing at my words, the thought of his brother and mate dying clearly becoming evident in his eyes as he shuffled closer to Evan in a protective stance from nothing but moving shadows.

‘’Go.’’ I whispered.

Rhyan stared at me for a good few seconds before he saw the seriousness in my face and nodded his head in respect to my orders. Evan wasn’t so convinced and kept looking over his shoulder back at me as his mate was dragging him through the trees almost as fast as his human for could take him without losing his mate’s hand through the branches that slashed at their arms from running so fast in and out of the foliage.

When they were clearly out of sight and hearing distance I let out a breath of air and took in the deepest breath I could before releasing it again into the winter air. I stared at the foggy mist that released from my mouth before it faded and my eyes focussed on my mate on the ground.

Here goes nothing.

Luna’s POV

‘’We’ve received word that there are growing numbers of rogues on the border of the western kingdom.’’ A war wolf stood army style, his arms behind his back and his head held high as he relayed the information to Leon and myself.

‘’How many?’’ Leon stood from behind his desk and walked towards the buzz cut, built man complete with combat boots, camouflage trousers and jacket which had a tag that read P. Chapler.

‘’Hard to determine Sir.Several hundred.’’

‘’Get in contact with all the neighbouring packs no matter how big or small. Tell them we need their help just this once. Get me Carter!’’ He growled and slammed his hands on the desk.

‘’Leon.’’ I rested my hands on his shoulders and he slowly turned to me rubbing his hands over his face.

‘’Sir.’’  Carter was in the room by the door in the same stance as Chapler was a second ago.

‘’Carter I need you to get all available wolves together and in the courtyard ten minutes ago.’’

‘’Sir.’’ He nodded and left the room to spread the word.

I rubbed my hands on Leon’s shoulders to relieve the tension that had built up in them and also in my hands as I thought about my baby brother and f he was okay, if he was safe or if he had been harmed.

‘’We’re going to get them Luna.’’

‘’I know.’’ Smiling, I leaned my head up to capture his lips in a soft kiss before we went out to the courtyard to see a crowd gathering already.

‘’We need any able bodies to come with us to the Western kingdom’s border! One of our own has been taken and we need to bring him back!’’ the crowd was silent at the presence of their Alpha Leon shouted so everyone could hear clearly.

‘’Is it the Beta? Alpha no one has seen him in days.’’ A young man around twenty spoke up from the middle of the crowd.

‘’Jaycen, Evan and Rhyan have gone looking for Aiden and there has been no word from them since, so we’re hoping to find them but the answer to your question is no, the person we are setting out to retrieve is Aiden, Luna’s brother who has now been gone since the invasion.’’

As soon as Leon finished his sentence there was a wave of an uproar. There were good word and bad words, neutral words and damming words but they were useless to me. I was getting my brother back either way.

‘’But he isn’t even a part of the pack!‘’

‘’He’s is a part of this pack!’’

‘’We should go find him!’’

‘’I’m not leaving my family to find him!’’

‘’We should just let him die!’’

‘’None of this would have happened if he had just stayed away!’’

‘’Are you even listening to what you’re saying Cassie!?’’

‘’Enough!’’ Leon growled and the crowd instantly quietened so low you could hear a pin drop.

‘’You may have forgotten but Aiden is your Beta’s mate, your Alpha female’s brother and my brother in law. He is as much a part of this pack as you and your children! He is of the Alpha family and even more strongly joined as being mated to our Beta. How could he not be a part of this pack?’’ The crowd stayed quiet at his words and a lot of the people who questioned going after Aiden had a look of shame on their faces as they hung their heads low in respect to Leon’s words.

‘’Now he may not bear my pack mark but he has every right to be in this pack and anyone who doesn’t believe so may leave now and never return. I won’t stand for such a lack of empathy and compassion to another wolf of this pack. Now anyone who chooses to come with me, and I hope that’s a lot of you, please step forward now.’’

Everyone looked around but no one stood forward. I felt my heart break into small pieces until Chapler stood forward followed by Carter and then the rest of the war wolves. The realisation of how many people would help my brother sparked a flame of hope in the depths of my chest and that flame turned into a full blown fire when people from the back pushed their way to the front just to be seen by Leon as to join the campaign.

In the end nearly all of the pack stood forward with the exception of a few men, women and children that would stay here with some men and women war wolves that were convinced to stay to look after them and ensure their safety while we were gone.

--

Within the hour we had gathered everything we would need and shifted to our wolf forms so we could run faster to get to our destination. We now had over two hundred werewolves running with us and more due to come from other packs that had accepted our plea for help. In the end we would hopefully have over five hundred werewolves all up fighting for my brother and our other pack members.

We were half way through the central kingdom when the foul stench of blood assaulted our noses and the whimpering of a familiar wolf had us running towards a small clearing of old trees and broken down, dead shrubbery.

The whimpering worsened to the sounds of our feet circling the area. Only when we got close enough did I see the murder scene. There, through the mist of trees laid at least fifteen full grown adult rogues basically gutted, their innards hanging like decorations from branches and their fur, blood and limbs coating the ground like confetti after a long party the night before.

Through the vile scene in the middle lay a tan wolf covered in dirt, mud and blood crawling towards a larger tan wolf that lay motionless on the ground. It didn’t hit me that I knew them. It didn’t register in my mind that today was a day when all innocence would be lost to the world. I didn’t understand until the wolf took its last breath, its head dropping down onto the chest of the other wolf and its final words sounded like a broken whisper carried through the trees just to tease us.

‘’Rhyan.’’

------------------------------------------------------

 A/N UPDATE
Gosh when I went through this to clean/edit it I almost cried. I was so cruel Q~Q BUT WORRY NOT CITIZENS ! Due to popular demand there WILL be more of Evan and Rhyan in the future due. After I get my other stories closer to their ends I will start working on Evan and Rhyan's story of their childhood and how they got to being with Leon and Luna. How's that sound?

A/N

Please don’t kill me!!!!!

That hurt so much to write !!! Originally they were supposed to survive because I wanted to do a story on the twins later about their life before and their lives after all this but I had been fighting with whether they should live or die for agesv.v I disgust myself. It felt like I ripped out my womb. My poor babies.

I HATE KILLING CHARACTERS OFF!!!!

Show me that you still love me?

V O T E   C O M M E N T  F O L L O W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 40K 83
Remy is the new kid at school in the small town of Rosewood Creek. He thought his life would finally be normal, however, Rosewood High had other plan...
923K 18.2K 23
NOW PUBLISHED. GET THE BARTENDER ON AMAZON!! TW: Homophobia, Self-harm, Drug-use and insinuations of Sexual Assault are heavily present in this story...
170K 6.6K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
7.1K 430 31
Aiden has known that he liked guys more than girls for as long as he could remember. He's also had a crush on his best friend Sammy since they were f...