Cheerleader. [Jastin]

By LaceUpBieber

Feisty cheerleader, Justin Bieber meets an older man name Jason McCann and marks the man as his very own pers... More

"Chicago Boys"
"Chicago Club"
"Chicago NorthSide"
"Chicago Drama"
"Chicago Romance"
"Chicago Secrets"
"Chicago Lies"
"Chicago Jealousy"
"Chicago Heat"
"Chicago Feelings"
"Chicago Loneliness"
"Chicago Truth"
"Chicago Heartbreak"
"Chicago Recovery"
"Chicago Trial (1)"
"Chicago Trial (2)"
"Chicago Cheerleaders"
"Chicago Winners"
"Chicago Soulmates"
Epilogue

"Chicago Stars"

4.6K 191 208
By LaceUpBieber

"We are the stars! the brightest in the sky! We will take you down with every force we've got!" the Chicago Stars cheered as the cheerleaders began to do their routine, the crowed cheered loudly.

The cheer captain, Ariana Grande smiled at the crowed as she was lifted to the sky with someone holding her ankle and her other leg straight up as she threw her fists in the air.

"GO ARIANA!" Kyle, her boyfriend shouted as Ariana smiled, spinning around as she flew back down, her teammates Jordan and Megan caught her within a flash.

Justin Drew Bieber stepped to the front, standing between two boys before doing a backflip all the way to the back of the blue mat.

"YEAH, JUSTIN!" Tyler, his best friend shouted as Justin smiled. "That's my best friend!" Tyler told a random woman next to him.

--

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Tyler smiled as he walked besides his best friend, "thanks" Justin chuckled. "Tell me again why you're not in the team?" "dude! Cheerleading seems fun honestly but my heart belongs to the track team, I can't let them down" Tyler said and Justin nodded as he chuckled.

"Although I have to admit that the cheer uniform is awesome" Tyler said glancing at Justin's male cheerleading uniform.

Justin's baby blue shirt looked a lot like the girls cheerleading shirt except his sleeves were much shorter, ending at his elbows and his shirt did not have a turtle neck. Justin's shorts were baby blue and had a white line going across. Justin had also made sure that his white nike shoes were always clean and spotless.

"Thank you" Justin grinned and grabbed his phone, "Ariana wants the team to meet at Denny's! are you coming?" Justin asked as he walked toward his white Mercedes car. "Okay! I could really go for some food" Tyler said and sat on the passengers seat.

"I'll pay for you tonight, I'm loaded with money" Justin held his black VISA card as Tyler rolled his eyes, "you're still with that twenty six year old creep?" "he's not a creep, he's nice! he buys me stuff and gives it to me good" Justin smirked. Tyler raised a brow and Justin bursted into laughter, "who am I kidding? He's horrible but he has money so why not make use of that?"

"It's illegal! You're only sixteen!" "Tyler, we've talked about this" "I'm sorry! I just don't want you to end up getting hurt or kidnapped by a creepy old dude" Tyler shivered at the thought. "Thank you for your concern but I know what I'm doing and I know how to handle older men, oh! and i'd never date an elderly man! I have my limits!" "oh yeah? What is it?" Tyler crossed his arms, "they have to at lease be twenty nine but once they're thirty, they're dropped!" Justin said as he started his car.

"Have you ever dated a guy that's twenty nine?" Tyler asked curiously as Justin began driving, "the oldest I've dated was twenty seven" Justin shrugged. "Well, ya might as well live while you're young" Tyler sighed but he still had plans on talking to Justin about the topic again, sometime in the future.

--

"Ariana!" Justin shouted as he walked in the building, "will you quiet down? I'm literally not that far from you!" Ariana said as her boyfriend, Kyle laughed.

"We're cheerleaders! When are we NOT loud?" Justin ran towards the cheerleading squad with Tyler following behind.

"Hey Jordan!" Justin hugged his teammate as the teenager flipped her blonde hair, wrapping her arms around Justin's neck "hey" she smiled. "I saw your tumbling during our performance, you were amazing" Justin complimented, "thank you! Amazing back flips as always" Jordan winked and glanced at Tyler.

Tyler had always found Jordan attractive, especially when she was in her uniform.

"Did you guys order already? I'm starving" Justin said as he grabbed a table and moved it close to the teams table. "No! We've been waiting for you, what took you guys so long?" one of the teammates name Amanda, asked.

"Tyler wanted more info on my sugar daddies" Justin winked, everyone let out a groan. "Oh god, how old he this time?" "please don't tell me he has gray hairs" Jordan giggled and Justin shook his head, "he's twenty six and he has no grey hairs" Justin said.

"Remember that thirty four year old? He lied about his age and dyed his hair then you freaked out when you found out about his age" Jordan laughed loudly along with the rest of the squad, "then you called the cops and told them the guy raped you" Tyler shook his head, "you my friend have no chill" Tyler said as Justin smiled innocently. "Speaking of sugar daddies," Jordan elbowed Justin's side softly as they both glanced at a man walking in with a suit, his hair pushed back as he was led towards a table with two more men following behind.

"I'd love for him to be my sugar daddy any day" a teammate spoke up as Justin stared at the man, not only in lust but also because the way he was dressed looked like he could be loaded with cash.

"Dibs" Justin said, "aw come on! You always call first dibs" Jordan sighed and Justin grabbed a glass of water before getting up. The team watched as Justin put down the cup in front of the man.

"Here is your water sir" Justin said before licking his lips and the older man glanced at the cheerleader. "Uh what about ours?" one of the men spoke up, "thank you" the man with blonde hair smiled politely. "Cheerleader?" he said and Justin nodded, "we're having a competition next week, you should stop by and maybe i'll even take you out" Justin whispered into the man's ear before pulling away slowly.

"What's your name?" the man asked in surprise, not expecting the cheerleader to hit on him. "Justin, Justin Bieber and you?"

"Jason McCann, president of Delta Company" the man spoke and Justin's eyes brightened, thinking even better.

"Sorry but you're a bit.. too young for me," Jason said and his friends snickered as Justin shot them a glare as they cleared their throats and Justin left as the squad stared at him.

"Don't say it" Justin sighed and everyone changed the subject, Justin's never been rejected before and he planned on having that man.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

     Yay new story! Thanks for reading and tell me your thoughts! 🎀

     Just thought I'd leave a few gifs to show what the cast looks like btw 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) © -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved
46.6K 2.7K 25
Where Justin meets Jason McCann in an online group chat.
72.9K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...