News and Updates

By graycloudss

News to tell you and updates to show you. More

Introduction
One• News
Two• News and Updates
Four• News
Five • News

Three• Updates

15 1 0
By graycloudss

•••
20th of May 2016
I've been stressing so much over watched over lately, and I want it to be a smooth update process. I do want to make the book absolutely perfect, but right now i'm going to try my best for all of you, and then after watched over i'll edit it.

Revenge is being slowly written by each day, because i'm still trying to complete watched over.

Covers
(Temporarily closed)
I'm still working crazy on covers, I'm nearly finished with them all. Sorry if you're still waiting for yours to be finalised, I will try and get it to you as quick as possible.

Updates
Watched over will be updated on Wednesday or if you're lucky, I may update earlier.

*I am freaking out. Over 900 views on watched over, thank you, thank you, thank you. It means so much to me and I love you all dearly for supporting me. Majority of you have stuck with me since the beginning, and I love your love for watched over, because watched over means so much to me.

Thank you!

•••

Love graycloudss

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.1K 51
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
29.2K 973 57
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs
370K 13.1K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !