The Billionaire's New Wife

By KittyStarrReaper

Book 1.2 of The Sampson's Legacy CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE! //GOING THROUGH MINOR CONSTRUCTION\\ Gabriel w... More

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Late Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Final Author's Note

14.7K 199 3
By KittyStarrReaper

Hello!

I'm still alive. And this story is still going to be updated just not yet though.

I know the wait for these chapters are long but you could probably blame it on my school for making us take tests during the whole month of May.

I only have four days (weekday wise) until I'm finished with this semester, so I will try to squeeze in the last three updates for this book as soon as I get past the first sentence of the next update.

Thanks for reading this and sorry that this isn't an update!~

~Andrea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.1K 31
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
1.7K 86 42
When Evelyn Graham is asked to perform a complicated surgery on a new patient, she never imagined HIM. He's British. He's Demanding. And he refuses...
232K 6.7K 36
"Woah love if you wanted a photo that bad should have just asked" he says looking down at me, his hazel brown eyes scan my body and a smirk started t...
355K 11.2K 46
Book 2 of The Sampson's Legacy CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE! It was his turn. It was his time to take on the family corporation. To sit behind the sa...