Solar Flares (book 2 in the D...

By Kiyah_Shigaraki

Four years after Rolland Hopkins Won his Trial and Lucas Carver Finally broke his silence of abuse Lucas Carv... More

chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen (Epilogue)

Chapter Nine

8 1 0
By Kiyah_Shigaraki

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT WITHIN

***LUCAS POV***

The first thing I notice when I wake up is the splitting pain pounding in my skull. I open my eyes and hiss as the light pierces them. I squeeze them shut and turn to wrap my arms around Jeremi.

"SHIT!" I yelp as I fall to the ground. What the? I crack my eyes open and stare in confusion. Where the hell was I. I sit up, rubbing my chin where I had hit it on the floor. I stare around the large room until my eyes land on the smiley face on the wall. SHIT! Last night comes rushing back making me groan. I had gone out with Arnold and got wasted and high, the rest of the night a complete blank meaning I blacked out. I left Jeremi all alone. What time was it. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. What was I going to tell her? Maybe I'll just tell her that I took a drive to clear my head and fell asleep in my car? Yeah that's what I'll do. I'm sure I can convince her of that. I get up and stumble as the pain in my head intensifies. First I needed Aspirin. I look over to see Arnold passed out on the other side of the couch. I go over to him and nudge him trying to wake him up. He grumbles out some colorful words and swats at me.  Heh Oops I forgot he hated to be woken up. I nudge him again.

"Arnold get up. I need aspirin and my car keys." I say nudging him again. He opens one eye and glares at me before pointing at his duffel bag.

"Aspirin in the side pocket your keys are in the main pocket. Now Leave me alone." He grumbles turning over so his back was to me and his face was to the back of the couch. I shake my head and grab his bag, digging out the pain meds and my keys. I take the pills dry, YUCK medication breath. I'd have to pick up a soda on the way home. Wait a minute.

"Arnold where's my phone?" I ask him as I search my pockets. He curses and flings something at my head. I duck just in time, other wise I would have been clocked right in the forehead with my phone. "Jeesh Thanks. some best friend you are." I grumble bending over and snatching up my phone. He just pegs me off and goes back to sleep. I shake my head. "Yeah see you some time. thanks for last night."

"Anytime now SHUT UP!" He snarls, digging into the couch farther. I laugh and slip out of the room, jogging down the stairs and outside.

"Fuck!" I groan and shield my eyes. Why did the sun have to be so bright? I walk to my car and quickly get in, trying to get out of the sun. Slamming my door shut I hook up my phone and crank up my music, heading to the gas station to get something to drink and something to eat. I nod my head to the beat.

"Dead I am the pool, spreading from the fool  Weak and want you need, nowhere as you bleed  Dead I am the rat, feast upon the cat  Tender is the fur, dying as you purr  Dig through the ditches,  And burn through the witches  I slam in the back of my  Dragula" Rob Zombie's gurgled voice sings to me and I turn up the song. Man this was a good song! I get to the gas station and buy myself some code red and fill up on gas. Might as well while I'm here. ten minutes later I am zooming off toward my house and family. I really hope Jeremi Believed me.

***JEREMI POV***

I look up from feeding Regan and frown as Lucas slips in, a code red in his hand.

"Where were you? I woke up last night and you were just Gone." I say, my voice slightly edgy. He looks at me and guilt pools in his eyes as he comes over to us. He kisses the top of Regan's head before sitting across from me. Wordless I hand him Regain's food and he hands her some of it. "Where were you?" I ask softly. He shrugs.

"Sorry I couldn't sleep last night and I just needed to get out of the house." He says looking at me and giving me an apologetic smile. I raise an eyebrow.

"You went to see Arnold didn't you?" His eyes bug and he shakes his head.

"Hell no! I just took a drive, blasted music and drove. I started to fall asleep so I pulled into the park and passed out. Figured I'd do that rather then trying to drive home half asleep and running into a pole." He shrugs. I shake my head and smile, feeling my body relax. Why did I think he would go to Arnold? He had learned his lesson last time.

"Are you ok?" I whisper. He sticks his hand out and makes the So So hand gesture but doesn't say anything. "Do you work today?" I ask and he nods his head, pulling out his phone to check the time.

"Yeah later, but I have my One Class in about two hours then I head to work." He says stuffing the phone back in his pocket. He hands me Regan's food and gets up. "I'm going to go take a shower." He grumbles and stumbles his way to the bathroom, a yawn tearing through him. I shake my head with a smile and quickly clean up Regan's mess. She whines in her chair and bangs her fists against the tray.

"Hey little miss don't you give me that attitude!" I say sternly pointing my finger at her. She giggles and does it again. "Oh that's it, you're in trouble now. "I tease and tickle her stomach. She shrieks and wiggles in her chair. I unhook the High chair and pick her up, spinning around with her in my arms. I place in her play chair and laugh when she bounces in it and moves around, smacking her fists against the bright colorful lights, giggling when they start to sing and make noise. I watch Regan play as I lean against the couch, my eyes drifting shut. A hand around my waist has me jumping and snapping my eyes open. A low chuckle makes me look over to see Lucas sitting next to me with a Cheshire grin. I smack his arm. " Don't sneak up on me." I snap sticking my tongue out. He pulls me close and I curl up against him, breathing in his freshly showered scent. Hmmmmm Irish spring body wash.

"You fell asleep. Take a nap, I'll watch Regan and wake you up when I leave." He whispers, guiding my head so I could rest comfortably in his lap. He bends down and kisses me lovingly before I slip off into oblivion.

*******

"My Love you need to wake up. I have to leave in ten minutes." Lucas whispers against my ear, kissing it. I shift and I hear a low groan. "Please don't do that, I don't want to be distracted in class." He says in a strained voice. I open my eyes and realize that I had turned my face in his lap. Giggling I sit up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I look around.

"Where's Regan?" I say when I realize my daughter isn't in the room. Lucas points to her nursery.

"She's down for her nap. I put her down about five minutes ago. I also made some soup, saved you some." He says bending down to kiss me. I wrap my arms around him and push him down onto the couch shifting so I was on top of him. He groans as I ground against him. "Jeremi please." HE says his voice ragged and dipping low with lust. I grind again and kiss his neck, nibbling it as I go. I smirk against his skin when I feel him grow excited.

"Stay home, I know you've never skipped this class before." I breath into his ear before nibbling it. He shudders under me and wraps his hands around my waist, arching up and grinding against me. I let out a surprised moan and he smirks.

"You asked for it." He says before crashing his lips to mine, using his body to grind against me. He shifts so that I was underneath him. Using his expert fingers he slides under my shirt and unhooks my bra, fondling me making me moan

"Lucas." I moan. He takes my shirt off  and takes one of my breasts in his mouh making me moan as pleasure spills through me. I reach my hands down and unbottom his jeans reaching my hand down until I had him in my hand. He moans against my breast. We kick off the rest of our clothes and I push him back so I can take him in my mouth.

"Jeremi" he moans and pushes me away with a growl. He pushes me down and positions himself over me. "I love you." He whispers before entering me. I whimper in pleasure as he starts to move.  He leans down and kisses me as I throw my arms around his back, dragging my nails down it making him growl against my lips. He speeds up and I can tell he's close. I can feel the pressure building and soon I let out  a strangled cry. He thrusts one more time before tensing up and following suit.  He pulls out of me and I sit up so I can snuggle against him as he throws a knitted blanket around us.

"That was a pleasant way to wake up." I mutter against his chest as he wraps his arms around us. He chuckles and kisses my forehead, nodding his head.

" I love you." He says, his voice thick with emotions. I look up at him and smile as I see his love shining in his eyes.

"I love you too." I say kissing his chest making him shudder. I smirk and kiss him again.

"Oh is that how you want to play it." He says gripping my waist and sliding his hands down. I smirk and nod as I see his eyes dilate. "Well then. "He muses and kisses me again before scooping me up and marching us to our room where we express our love for each other again and again

***LUCAS POV***

I hold Jeremi tightly in my arms, exhausted from our activities. A small whimper from the Baby monitor has me looking over just as Regan lets out a cry. Jeremi stirs, her eyes blinking open sleepily. I kiss her forehead.

"Go back to sleep I've got her." I say and untangle myself from the sheets, grabbing my boxers and jeans and tugging them on before heading to Regan. "Hey baby girl did you like your nap? I know I did." I say picking her up. I faintly hear my phone ringing in the bedroom but don't think much of it. It was most likely one of the people from my class wondering where I was. I hear Jeremi pick it up and Just smile down at Regan, frowning when I notice her wet diaper. "oh so that's what woke you up huh?" I quickly change her diaper and laugh as she starts to fall back asleep. "Oh no you don't, You will never go to bed tonight if I let you fall asleep. Come on lets put you in your play pen." I walk into the living room and place her in her pen. She lets out a cry and tears roll down her face. I knew her teeth were bothering her so I go to the kitchen and grab one of her teething rings out of the freezer. "here you go." I whisper giving it to her and laughing as she instantly sticks it in her mouth and chews it furiously. I head back to the bedroom to tell Jeremi that Regan was up. Slipping in I turn around to face her and frown as she glares up at me. "What's wrong?" I ask going over to her to wrap my arms around her. She flinches back and continues to glare at me. Her glares were scary as all hell.

"You lied to me." She says her voice quiet and filled with fury which spills into her eyes. I look at her in confusion.

"Lied about what?" I ask genuinely confused. She throws my phone at me.

"Look who called." She says quietly. I unlock my phone and check the recent calls, my blood draining from my face as Arnolds number flashes.  I look up at her ready to apologize and freeze when I see the tears streaming down her face. "You lied to me! You Called him and hung out with him. Drinking! COCAINE!" She screams, and I watch as her heart breaks in front of me. She gets up and quickly dresses. I snap out of my frozen state.

" Jeremi I'm sorry!" I say my voice strangled, She gives me a humorless laugh.

"That's all you seem to be saying to me lately. You lied to me! Why Lucas Why did you do it?" She shouts. I fall onto the bed, trying to keep my anger down. I didn't do well with someone yelling at me. I drag my hands through my hair. "LUCAS WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS?" She screams and I hear Regan start to cry in the living room. My anger snaps. I jump off the bed and whirl around to face her.

"WHY? Are you seriously asking me that? I'll FUCKing tell you why! My Mother is getting out this week! THIS WEEK! IN THE NEXT THREE FUCKING DAYS! AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE SO IS MY FATHER! and I know damn well he will hunt me down and make me  pay for sending him to jail! I needed to forget. I don't want to wake up everyday knowing that at any minute he could attack! So sue me if I needed to DE stress!"I shout, My voice booming. She winces and fear slices into her eyes, causing my heart to skip a beat in pain. She closes her eyes as tears leak down her face. My anger leaves me and I walk over to her, gathering her up in a hug and wiping away her tears. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell, Its just. I'm scared." I whisper. She looks up at me and finally wraps her arms around my waist, resting her head against my chest as I hug her close.

"We'll get through this. He wont hurt you. I wont let him, Hell Rolland and Oliver wont let him either" She says quietly. I simply just nod, knowing that if My father wanted to find me, none of them would be able to stand in his way. My eyes widen with fear.

What if He hurt them to get to me? I wouldn't put it past him. He was a heartless cruel man who wouldn't think twice to hurt Jeremi, Or even Regan if it meant getting his hands on me. He wouldn't care, he would chalk it up to them deserving it. My throat burns and As much as I loved my family, I knew exactly where I would be going tonight after work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 10 4
Living with your vigilante boyfriends for the past year has been amazing, well, almost. Butting heads, old wounds resurfacing and a deadly threat sti...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
284 39 28
Charlie Adams never had it easy living her sixteen years of her life in the shadow of her popular sister Sam. Charlie suffered years at the hands of...
7.5K 1.1K 72
The powerful conclusion to the SCARS trilogy. Jon finally feels like he has a place where he can get a break from the weight of having to be Pastor P...