Adopted by Thomas Sangster

By jishwestand

Randi Is a 13 year old and she is an orphan. She is adopted by Thomas Sangster and doesn't know about all of... More

Chapter 1 Maze Runner
Chapter 2 Some Dogs Bite
Chapter 3 Thomas
Chapter 4 Protective Parents
Chapter 5: The Set
Chapter 6: Chucky Cheese's
Chapter 7: The Hospital
Chapter 8: Coma
Chapter 9: The Glade
Chapter 10: Freaking out
Chapter 11: Being watched
Chapter 12: Tickle Fights
Chapter 13: Ice cream
Chapter 14: Starting over
Chapter 15: The nightmare
Chapter 16: Can't Be..
Authors note
Chapter 18:
Part 19
Part 20:
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24: Death has arrived
Part 25: Small loan
Part 26: Hospital
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Part 27: Torture

234 7 0
By jishwestand

"Look, I'll leave you and your family alone if you just give me some info..." The mystery voice says. "Never." I spit into their face. I watch the shadow wipe their face off, in disgust. " Look"- they pause, " Alec.. Just-" they sigh, "Lets do this the easy way. You give me info.." A spotlight appears in front of a chair. "And I won't hurt your Girlfriend." The light shines up the legs of the chair slowly, teasing me with curiosity. It finally reveals a gorgeous face.

Randi  I try to jump up but quickly find myself paralyzed by tight rope. It feels like a snake, tightening itself around me. Drowsy and dizzy, I look around the room. All black... I feel sick to my stomach, I hear a man quietly speak, but can barely hear anything. A bright light shines on my feet. It works it's way up to shine blinding, in my eyes. Blind and confused, I try my best to block out the spotlight. I find Alec and get excited. "Ale-" I get interrupted by a tall dark man. "Shut up." The masked man says...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
31.1K 626 5
Soulmate AU Annabeth's life was pretty boring. Wake up, go to school, go to sleep, repeat. And of course she was the only one she knew whose soulmate...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
19.4K 1K 40
Dream wasn't having much luck in love like the rest of the dream team. George was dating Sapnap, while Bad recently married Skeppy, he was the only o...