Different Sides

By Ship_Overload

Mark is a football player. Jack is in the band for his school. It was the final game and everyone was there... More

The Big Game
Hello and you are?
Skip?
Break In

Morning

224 8 1
By Ship_Overload

An/ update time, sorry for the lack of them, classes and shite

My alarm goes off with a loud sound of music coming from it. I roll over and slap the top of it. I take in a deep breath and smelling a new smell. Its a nice smell. I pop my eyes open, and see a nice jacket in my arms. I flip it over to see the tag and it shows me the name of the owner.

Mark F.

I smile at how I got the jocks jacket after yesterday's game. I flip my feet over my bed and hit my cold, hardwood floor. I see my phone in the covers with me where it was thrown last night.

I open the messaging app to see a few text from my friends. Most asking where I went and two telling me to get it. All from Bob and Wade.
I decide to go to our group text and let them both know I'm still alive.

BooperDooper: Hey, sorry I had a ride for last night and left you all hanging. I'm still alive and arrived home...alone. So no ideas ;)

I send the text and head off to the shower. I slip my shirt off and the pants. I groan at my pale ass but slip off my boxers and get into the warm water. After it runs cold a little bit later I step out. I grab my dirty clothes off the floor and take them back to my room to the hamper. The towel around my hips started to slip off. I wiggled my hips trying to keep them up and failed. I reach down with one hand trying to pull it back up and feel some one staring. I look over to my doorway and see Gizmo staring at me. I shriek and she just sticks her tounge out. I shoo her out and start to continue to get ready.

Sorry short short chapter but it's 1:53 am and I need sleep. Another update I am assuming soon. Thanks cx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
906K 41.5K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc