power trip ⇒ jack gilinsky [s...

By logicgilinsky

he loves her, she thinks she loves him but he kind of messed up: big time. - sequel to exchange More

intro
blurb?
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen [part one]
fourteen [part two]
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
SORRY

ten

3K 104 8
By logicgilinsky

jack's point of view:

" i need to go," freya muttered from underneath me.

my lips moved from sucking on her neck, to her mouth where i pecked her quickly. she then stood up and flattened out her clothes.

" ill see you later," she spoke walking out of the living room.

i got up from the couch and grabbed her hand and pulled her back so our chests were touching.

"ive missed you so much," i whispered tucking a hair behind her ear.

she smiled and walked out of my house, i waved as she got into her car.

freya's point of view:

what the hell?! im confused. what just happened? i don't know how i feel.

i sat in my car and slowly exhaled. i had missed jack so much, i forgot how happy he actually made me but i shouldn't have let him kiss me, i shouldn't have even kissed back.

text from mom:
where are you im at your apartment?

-

"hey mom," i grinned placing my bag on the sofa next to her.

"you're glowing freya! where have you been?" she beamed with excitement.

i was trying to hide the redness of my cheeks along with the nervous giggle that was threatening to leave my mouth.

"i was with jack," i tried to say as calmly as possible but i couldn't help but grin like a complete idiot.

my mom hugged me in reply. after we pulled away from each other we both laughed awkwardly.

-

it was 11pm and i was watching gossip girl for the hundredth time, when the door knocked.

"who is it?" i shouted through the door.

"mia."

i opened the door to be faced with my best-friend, who I hadn't spoke to for a couple of days.

"hey," i spoke breaking the awkward silence.

"im so sorry freya. i was a bitch to you for no reason." mia apologised opening her arms for a hug.

"come in babe, i was just watching blair and chuck be my goals," i laughed grabbing her hand.

"im so sorry," mia murmured snuggling in to my side.

why does everyone keep apologising to me?

-
long time no update
i had the most hectic week
i went to magcon and cameron
freaking dallas told me i was
pretty skjdfkk
30th may 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
295K 14.5K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 33.5K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...