Darla's Camp Scare

Autorstwa PerkyGoth14

Darla is miserably lonely this summer as Amber has won a free scholarship to a gymnastics camp and won't be b... Więcej

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22

chapter 20

96 1 8
Autorstwa PerkyGoth14

After a little while, the police showed up to take away Ranger Knudsen and BabyFace Boretti.

"Okay, would someone mind telling me of what the heck just happened?" Colette asked.

"What's wrong, Collie?" Patch asked.

"She probably wants an explanation." Boretti said.

"Shut it," Patch growled at him, then looked back to his girlfriend. "What's confusing you?"

"Actually, he's right, I do need an explanation, you know, the reveal about how they almost pulled it off." Colette said.

"Oh, yeah, of course," Patch nodded. "You see, after BabyFace broke out of prison, he teamed up with Ranger Knudsen to find LaRue's treasure. Knudsen wore the Fishman costume as cover to search the lake for the lost town using the stolen sonar equipment. And he used the Woodsman costume to scare everyone away from Camp Little Moose."

"But then how did he make the Specter fly?" Colette asked.

"That's easy, that would be zip line." Atticus smiled.

"That also explains why Deacon wanted us to leave so badly," Mo said. "He wasn't afraid of the Woodsman, he needed us gone so they could blow up the dam."

"Exactly." Atticus said.

"But when we found that RV, they realized we were getting close," Velma remarked. "So Knudsen brought the Specter to life to try to try to scare us off for good."

"And that's where he had to use the zip line to make it look like he really was flying." Atticus said.

"We would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids." BabyFace scowled at the group as the officers slammed handcuffs on him.

"Ahem!" Colette glared.

"And filthy mutts..." BabyFace scoffed.

"Mutts?!" Colette growled.

"You heard me!" BabyFace glared. "What're you gonna do about it, bite me?"

"Patch, he called us mutts." Colette pouted.

"I heard him..." Patch looked rather menacing as he stalked over to the bad bald guy. "You take that BACK!"

"Make me!" Babyface glared.

Patch snarled and pounced on top of BabyFace violently. Atticus and Mo stood by, not getting in Patch's way. The officers even allowed the puppy to handle him.

"I'll show you a filthy mutt!" Patch snapped as he attacked BabyFace.

"Someone stop this crazy mutt!" Babyface exclaimed.

Cherry poked her head out, then looked up nervously. "Heh... No hard feelings about trying to destroy you?"

"Hmm..." Drell hummed.

"Please spare me, I'll do anything..." Cherry begged.

"I forgive you." Drell said.

"Phew!" Cherry sounded relieved.

"Well, this sure was an interesting few days." Darla said.

"You can say that again." Trudy agreed.

After the two criminals were taken away, the camp counselors had quite the predicament now.

"I gotta say, this was quite an interesting experience." Goku smiled to Atticus.

"Yes, yes, it was." Atticus nodded with a smile.

"Glad I got to share it with you." Goku smiled to him.

"Same here, Sensei." Atticus smiled before bowing to him.

Goku chuckled.

Fred was talking with Jessica, she thanked him for saving her life again while he tried to tell her that they couldn't be in a relationship because of how different they were. This caused for Atticus and Patch to go face palm/face paw.

"Smooth," Daphne smirked to Fred. "Real smooth."

"Yeah." Mo also smirked.

"Okay, I'm bored now, you can take him away, boys." Patch said to the cops.

The cops did so.

Knudsen looked to the brainy girl of Mystery Inc. "Wait for me?"

"In your dreams, Knudsen." Velma glared to him.

The cops then drove off with their prisoners to put them in their new homes: Behind bars.

"You're in love with Shaggy, aren't you?" Colette whispered to Velma.

"Huh?" Velma looked down to the cocker spaniel puppy. "W-What'ya mean?"

"I knew it!" Colette smiled.

Velma smiled bashfully. Colette giggled in victory.

"What are we gonna do?" Burt sighed. "I got a lake with no camp and you got a camp with no lake." he then said to Jessica.

"Why not combine both camps together and have the camp here?" Darla suggested.

"Like, Darla, that's perfect!" Shaggy agreed.

"Yeah." Amber smiled.

Darla smiled brightly as she suggested that and everybody agreed with that.

The two camps then became one and it was now known as 'Camp Little Big Moose'.

"Now this is a camp." Patch smiled.

"Yeah, this is amazing." Amber agreed as it was nightfall and the campers were zip-lining all around, having the greatest summer of their lives.

"Let's get inside." Patch smiled.

With that, they went inside as they enjoyed their conjoined campsite.

"This is great, Amber," Darla smiled to her best friend. "We're finally together!"

"Yep." Amber smiled.

Darla and Amber then shared a hug. Patch smiled, very touched by the bond between the two little girls.

"You know, Atticus, if you continue your exercises and weight-lifting, you could one day face He-Man." Drell said, not giving away any spoilers.

"I've been hoping for something like that." Atticus agreed.

"Wait, you know him?" Drell asked.

"Yeah, I watch his TV Show/cartoon. Wait, are you saying he's real too?" Atticus asked with a smile.

"Heh... Well, yeah," Drell replied. "Old friend of mine actually, next to his sister, of course."

"Please promise me that you will get me to meet him and everyone on Eternia, along with his sister and his parents and Cringer who becomes Battle Cat please." Atticus begged.

"Aww, how can I say no to that face?" Drell cooed to Atticus.

"Oh, thank you, Drell!" Atticus smiled as he hugged him, unintentionally using all his strength.

"Gah... Too much..." Drell groaned slightly. "Yeha, that really hurts... Oooohhh!!! Skippy's gonna pay for my chiropractor bill."

"Oops, sorry." Atticus smiled sheepishly, letting him go.

Drell looked rather weary. Cherry laughed at his pain. Drell stomped his foot on top of her with a smirk to make her stop.

"So, when can I meet them?" Atticus smiled.

"I'll book you an appointment." Drell replied.

"Cool." Atticus smiled.

"No problem." Drell said.

"And get off of my best friend, please." Atticus said.

Drell moved his foot.

"I hear colors..." Cherry mumbled weakly.

"I don't think that's normal." Goku said.

Drell picked up Cherry and stretched her all around. Cherry yelped in agonizing pain. Drell then flopped Cherry over a clothesline and beat her with a racket.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow!" Cherry grunted.

Drell then grabbed her again and pressed her through a clothes wringer. Cherry grunted, but soon, she was standing straight and looked normal again.

"You okay now?" Atticus asked.

"Surprisingly yes..." Cherry said.

"Good." Drell said.

"What did you do to me?" Cherry asked.

"Oh, I just used your abuse for good measure..." Drell patted her on the head.

Cherry winced at him touching her.

"What, you don't like being touched?" Drell started to poke her just to annoy her.

"Stop that!" Cherry groaned.

"Okay, okay." Drell laughed.

Cherry growled. "Why do I put up with you?"

"Because I torture you and also Atticus keeps me in line from having to hurt you severely." Drell said.

"You make it sound like that's the highlight of your day..." Cherry glared.

"Because it is." Drell said.

Cherry narrowed her eyes. "Why Hilda chose to marry you, I'll never know."

"It's called love." Drell said.

"Your body big enough for that?" Cherry smirked.

Drell pounded her on the head.

Cherry looked dizzy before passing out. "Are we there yet...?"

"Drell!" Atticus glared.

"She deserved it." Drell shrugged.

"Oh, brother." Atticus rolled his eyes.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.6K 20 16
summary: Cherry and Atticus join Forte when he goes out of town to visit an old friend known as Ms. Grimwood who runs a finishing school for girls, o...
4K 71 16
Cherry, Atticus, Mo, and Patch join Darla on one of her school field trips to the Bloomsberry museum. However, on the way, they run into trouble when...
1.8K 35 10
Cherry, Atticus, and Mo are having a pleasant summer evening together about to watch a classic movie. However, strange occurrences happen when the th...
69.1K 784 43
It was a typical day for moxxie and Millie, but suddenly a strange portal sucks them up from their world and now are stuck as action figures in a wor...