Lost In Blood

By hades_in_hell

She woke up to find herself in a place with no memory of her past. Maybe it was fate, cuz she walked right in... More

Chapter-1(Time Stood Still)
Chapter-2(Freedom Ain't Nothing)
Chapter-3(I Just Wanna know You Better)
Chapter-4(This Is Falling Love In The Cruelest Way)
Chapter-5(Come On, Come On, Don't Leave Me Like This)
Chapter-6(I Want You For Worse or For Better)
Chapter-7(Its a Love Story, Baby Just Say Yes)
Chapter-8(Heaven Can't Help Me Now)
Chapter-10(Wishing I'd Realized)
Chapter-11(I Can't Breathe)
Chapter-12(I Watched It Begin Again)

Chapter-9(Wildest Dreams)

12 2 0
By hades_in_hell

Adrian's P.O.V : 

      I was very happy. River was the best thing that has ever happened to me. River was asleep, on my chest. It wasn't new. And I loved watching her sleep. She looked sooo innocent. I kept staring at her for a few hours. Suddenly, she muttered, "mmonsster...." She was sweating a lot. It looked like she was having nightmare. I stroked her cheek with my fingers. She again muttered, "Don't.....no......monster.....danger....." Suddenly, she opened her eyes and sat up.

Adrian : Having a nightmare?

      But she wasn't replying. She just kept staring at me. I shook her, but still she wasn't replying. It looked like she was in shock. I sat beside her properly and looked into her ocean blue eyes. 

Adrian : River. Are you okay?

      *She nodded.*

Adrian : Did you have a nightmare?

River : Hmmm.

Adrian : Would you like to tell me about it?

River : It was a monster, but looked human. 

      *She shivered again.*

Adrian : Its okay. No one can harm you. I'm here with you. go back to sleep.

      River nodded and cuddled into me. I hugged her and started whispering a lullaby into her hair. She fell asleep after a while. That's when I started thinking about her dream. She had said- A monster that looked like a human. Wasn't I a monster that looked like a human?

      Maybe her dream was a warning or maybe a trigger. Everything started from the next day.

River's P.O.V : 

      When I woke up, Adrian wasn't around. Last night, I hadn't told him about the whole dream. I had seem a monster. But even though the monster was trying to kill me and I had a word, I couldn't attack the monster, because it was the monster I loved.

      I went to he washroom to get fresh. What I saw there took away my breath. Adrian was lying on the ground. There was a pool of blood around him. Blood had come out from his mouth! I rushed to him. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, I suddenly realized. I starting calling his name and shaking him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
119K 5.6K 22
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
200K 7.1K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...
52.2M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...