So It's Still You

By BlueDogTea_13

{WARNING: This story contains mature content. For mature audience and open minded people only. Read at your o... More

Note
So It's Still You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Adamson Dimitri Montero
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Janine Franceska Conson
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
E P I L O G U E
Awknowledgement

Chapter 16

3.1K 101 2
By BlueDogTea_13

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."

― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets

Janine's POV

Hey gorgeous, are you still up for tonight? Just wondering.... Maybe we can have some movie or something. What do you think? :)

That's Adam's text message to me about an hour ago. I still haven't replied yet. I wasn't sure about this day. I feel like there's something bad that will happen. My phone beeped again for the nth time.

Babe? You there? Please reply :( I'm anxious. I don't mind if you'll say no.

I scribbled a simple text message saying, Yeah. Still here. It's a great night to spend it with you. How about movies? Or something casual I guess. Formal dinners are gonna kill me :(

And sent! He replied seconds after I sent my message saying, Sounds great. How about movies in my place? Or we could go out if you want.

Me: No, no, no. We're not going out. I hate going outside although it's fun. My feet are going to kill me. Movies in your place.
Him: Movies it is. And lots of cuddles.
Me: Lots of cuddles?
Him: Just kidding babe. Just be prepared this 7:30. I'll fetch you there and have some clothes pack. We'll have some 'sleepover' ;)
Me: A sleepover? Just for tonight?
Him: Yes. If you want to make it two nights, then I won't say no. Maybe we can have sleepovers forever. Just kidding. Go start packing babe. I can't wait to see you.

I smiled at his last text. I love this part of Adam where he could be so sweet and charming. I went to my walk in closet and started packing my things. A grey sleeveless top and white shorts for later, a comfy nightgown, pants, some tees and other important necessities. I placed everything inside my turquoise colored backpack. I looked at the clock on my bedside table and found out it's still 2:48 pm. Time can always fly fast. Since I have nothing to do, I changed my clothes and went out.

Adam's POV

Fat droplets are falling down on the windows. I can't wait to have the night with Janine. I planned on asking every detail of her life and her plans for the future. My alarm sounded indicating that it's my time to be off the office. I arranged my things and made my way out.

I'm heading to Janine's place but the flood is rising. While the stoplight is still in the color of blood, I called her. She didn't answer after a few rings. I tried again but to no avail, she still haven't answered even a single ring. I tried my last attempt as the light changed to green.

"Hello?" She answered softly

"Why are you not answering my calls? Damn it Janine!!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry. I didn't noticed that someone needs me" she yelled back.

"Woman, why are you shouting??"

"What?" She shouted again

"Where are you" I growled.

"Somewhere away from you. Where I can't feel the stuff I'm having" she shouted again. What is she talking about? I thought she agreed to the plan laid earlier this morning.

"Where. Are. You" I growled again.

"I told you somewhere you don't know!!! Somewhere far away from you!!" She screamed.

"Answer me properly. Where. Are. You"

"Somewhere I can't have these feelings"

"What feelings are you talking about?" I shouted over my phone.

"Crazy feelings" She sobbed.

Wait, is she crying?

"Are you crying?" I asked softly.

"Yes? No." She said.

"Listen carefully. Stay where you are"

"Why? Will you find me? Well, if you have the intention to do so, no thank you because I don't want to be found, okay? I wanna be lost 'til the depths of the earth" she stated

"No. Why would I even find you? Of course, I won't find you" I said as I turned off the call.

Janine's POV

Adam just called me minutes ago but I'm still struck. His last words shattered my chest. I knew he's not going to find me. Why would he? I'm just a nobody. He asked me where am I. Honestly, I don't know where I am but I don't want to appear and sound like a lost five year old child either. I want to prove that I'm a grown up woman already. I went out of my car started walking away from it. Fortunately, the rain had already stopped. I adjusted my eyes to the darkness and tried to scan the environment. My surroundings are very eerie. I suddenly feel so alone and spooky. I keep my hands to myself trying to warm my insides. Tall trees that covered the sunlight (if there's still sunlight), no lights, so cold, no pavements, no way to get out and no one's here. Suddenly, I heard a rustle from behind me.

"Hell--o? I--is somebody there?" I shouted

A broken twig answered me. Something's wrong here. Dozens of pictures flashed before my mind consuming me to fright. Who is out here? A kidnapper? A killer? Whooo??? Another sound of a broken twig pulled me out of my hazy thoughts. I stiffened as I felt something warm behind my back.

"Hey"

It deeply whispered. I shouted but a hand covered my mouth. My instincts told me to run but my feet were glued. I tried to wiggle out of the tight grasp but it did no avail. I tried my impromptu plan B -- to bite the hand. On the count of three. One, two, three!! I opened my mouth and bit it. It drew back instantly as my teeth collided with each other with his or her skin in between. I immediately ran but I clashed on a tree.

Ouch. T^T

"Careful there sweet pie"

I turned my head as hard hands caught me before I could hit the ground.

"Adam?" I inquired.

"Hey gorgeous" he said. I could hint a smile on his face.

"Why are you here?" I asked as he swooped my feet off the ground. Is it me or his tall and intimidating physique really rose? His hands held the back of my neck and at the back of my knees.

"I'm supposed to ask you the same question. Why are you here?" He asked coldly.

"I don't know" I mumbled while something rolled down on my temple. Perhaps a sweat but it's god damn cold here so why would I be sweating?

"You don't know? Well, lets continue in my car" His car? How about mine?

"We can use mine" I said as I squinted my eyes to adjust to the darkness around me.

"I ordered someone to get it. It haven't eaten yet."

"Haven't eaten?" I repeated.

"No fuel" he said as another sweat trickled down on my brow.

He opened his car door and laid me on the seat.

"Is that really you Adam?" I asked.

"Why won't you believe me?"

"I... You told me you won't find me" I lowered my head. I can't bear to look at his knowing gaze even though I can't see him.

"Just because you don't want to be found doesn't mean no one's gonna find you. Same goes for love, my sweet" he kissed my nose. Freaking butterflies are starting to flutter.

"Same goes for love? Like what?"

"I thought you're a love expert, dove" he whispered

"I.... Depends upon my mood" I shrugged

"Just because you don't want to be loved, doesn't mean no one loves you. Someone will always be there to love you. Someone will always be there to keep you safe and sound. Someone who's willing to share your ups and downs. Someone who wants to grow old with you" then he walked to the driver's seat. I was awed by his words. I never knew he could be like that.

"Well, let's get out of here before something or someone spooks us" he said buckling his seatbelt. A shiver ran down my spine.

"Are we still gonna continue our plans for the evening?" I suddenly asked.

"Mayhap, we could have it the next evening" he stated coldly.

"Great! I am thinking of other plans"

"No. You need to rest. It's already" he paused. Maybe to look at his watch, "quarter to ten" he continued.

"I still have energy!" I punched the air dramatically and when I realized I may look like a fool, I placed my hands on my lap.

"I was thinking of playing games or a little chitchat or something like that" I fidgeted. "Please. I don't want to spend the night alone" I whispered to myself.

"Okay. We'll be in my place. I'll spend my night with you" he said while messing with my hair. This time, I was able to look into his face as some moonlight entered the glass of his car. I looked into his brown eyes and I can see joy and something I can't really decipher. To my amusement, he smiled genuinely and I smiled back at him.

Adam's POV

The rain is back again and I continued to travel to my place but I heard a soft snore. The light diverted into red and I casted a quick glance to her. God, she's so beautiful. I'm really starting to like her very very much. I looked at her closed eyelids and imagined them open with desire looking at me. I looked at her fine nose to her rosy cheeks and to her luscious lips. How tempted I am to kiss them right away. I could feel myself being drawn to her. My eyes trailed on her neck. Oh how I love to kiss and bite that until she screams of ecstasy. Then, I saw her hickey. A proud smirk started playing on my lips. I was about to kiss her when a bunch of horns beeped on me with an irritating noise of some drivers yelling. To my chagrin, I was instantly pulled out of my reverie and I continued to drive.

When we arrived, I didn't bother to wake her up because she woke up on her own and due to my disquietude, I'm being a tyrant again.

"What's with this cold shoulder treatment?" She asked as I turned the key to the right and opened the door. I didn't bother to answer her vex question.

"Turning deaf now?" She mocked. I still didn't say a word.

"To be honest, I don't want to marry a man who's deaf. How can he hear me when I'm declaring my love for him?" She placed her weight on the couch.

"I'm not deaf okay?! I'm just listening" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"Great! So, be a good listener. Do you have some drinks? I'm kinda thirsty" she said while massaging her throat.

"Let me see" I walked to the fridge. "Water, bee-"

"Water please!!" She shouted. I picked the bottled water and strode to the living room. I was about to hand it over to her but she seized it on my hand. I observed her drinking the bottled water but something caught my eye.

"What happened to your forehead? Upper left" I asked worriedly but I immediately masked it behind my cold look.

"Why? What's with my forehead?" She brought a hand to her forehead and when she looked at her hand, she saw blood.

"Blood" she mumbled and I speedily grabbed her to the bathroom.

"Wash your face" I said as I reached for the medicine kit.

"Okay" and she did what I said to her.

"Why do you have a fresh wound there?" I asked once she wiped her face. Why haven't I noticed that before?

"Maybe if you haven't scared the shit out of me, then I won't have a wound" she said while making her way to the living room.

"I didn't scare you! I was just calling you there" I explained as I plunged onto the seat.

"Right" she rolled her eyes.

"The next time you roll your eyes on me, you'll end up in bed. Naked" I threatened. I hate someone rolling their eyes on me.

"Whatever" and she rolled her eyes again

"Did you just roll your pretty eyes?" I smirked and her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"Anyway, I'll do that later" and I went near her to treat her wound. I dabbed a cotton of povidone iodine on it. Once I'm done applying it, I closed the bottle of the antiseptic wound remedy and returned the kit in the bathroom. When I returned to the living room, I saw her smile genuinely. My heart raced at the sight of her smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I masked my starstrucked face.

"Why? What's the problem with my smile?" She asked, still smiling.

"It's creepy" Once those words left my mouth, her face fell and was instantly covered with an annoyed face.

"Won't you put another thing to it?" She asked

"The antiseptic is enough. If we'll put a band aid on it, maybe it can't breathe. Worst, it could swell" I told her.

"Oh."

The silence grew and it's becoming awkward. I broke the tension with the words, "I have a pick-up line for you"

"What is it?" She asked, clearly interested.

"Are you a magic lamp?" I asked

"What? Why?"

"Can I rub my hand on you?" I smirked

"Hheeeeyyy!!!" She laughed "I have some too. Mind if I share them?"

"Yeah sure"

"Do you like science?" She asked.

"No, why?"

"Because I've got my ion you" she wiggled her brows.

"You've got me there. By the way, I'm Pooh. Can you be my honey?" I fired back.

"Yeah sure why not?" She smiled teasingly.

My heart raced at her words. Remember Adam, this is just some pick up lines to play with. Don't make it such a big deal.

"You know what, you're like a floor" I said.

"What? Why? Because I am always stepped?" She frowned.

"No" I smirked

"Then why?"

"Because you're slippery when wet" and I winked at her.

"What's that supposed to mean? You let it sound like I'm an eel or catfish" She asked with a disgusted expression.

"You'll find out soon" I smirked

"Why not now?" She asked. Is she testing me or is she really innocent?

"Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" She asked

"For this" and I kissed her roughly. Good lord, I've been waiting for this years ago. I felt her palms flat on my chest and pushed me slightly but I got an iron grip on her waist.

"You're not going anywhere, pumpkin" I whispered into her ear before plunging my mouth again. She sealed her lips, leaving me no access so I cupped her sensitive breasts and she gasped at my touch. I took the chance to put and explore her mouth. Later on, I felt her slowly responding and trying to match my pace. I creeped my hands to her blouse and casted it away leaving her to be half naked.

"What.... What are... You.. Doing?" She swallowed.

"Punishing you for rolling your eyes on me" I smirked

"What? But it's some kind of a habit! I didn't intend to roll them!"

"Whatever you say, I'm still gonna punish you." I growled.

She just gulped at my words. I pulled her pants down. Holy cow, she's so stunning in her matching white bra and undies.

"Are you planning to have sex with me?" I asked

"What? Why do you say so?" She asked clearly confused.

"When women wear the same color of underwears or a lingerie, they plan to have sex with the man. Some kind of invitation"

"What! Of course not! I always wear the best underwear I have and if I feel like it, I wear the same color eventhough I don't have someone to impress" she said crossing her legs.

"Well, now you've got someone to impress" I said as I unclasp her bra and laid her on the couch. She quickly covered them with her arms.

"Uh-uh! You're not going to cover them. They're perfect" I immediately took one nipple while I played with the other one. Her nipples erected quickly at my touch. Obedient huh? She keep on moaning and I am somehow encouraged to do more. Her sound of ecstasy is turning me on. I gave both of them undivided attention and when they are fully erected, I trailed kisses on her stomach until I arrived at the garter of her undergarment.

"Adam, I... What is this?" She asked.

"What is what?" I looked into her eyes seeing confusion and desire clouding together.

"The feeling every time you do something, I always want to explode or a shiver runs down on my spine not for creepiness but for extreme delight? I don't know how to explain it but-" she paused and looked into my eyes.

"Why did you stop? Go on. I'm listening" I urged.

"But... It's so eerie and at the same time.... Uhhh.. I don't know. I want to get rid of it like I want to really get out of the waiting feeling? I don't know" she said completely lost.

"It's okay, hon. Soon." I smirked

"Is it always like this?" She asked but I don't have time to answer her because I'm busy doing some business down here. I discarded her underwear and tossed it on the floor.

As her moans and sighs are on my ears, I quickly plunged my mouth in it and savored the desert.

"What is going on here?" Someone asked. I groaned to look at the intruder.

"DAD?!" I shouted extremely shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
47.5K 2.8K 50
[Complete] A NEW enemies to lovers, office romance. 🔥 Rated R for mature sexual content and graphic language • 18+ *** Two rivaling company presiden...
668K 22.2K 79
"Do you still have the same feelings for me?" He gently asks. I avert my gaze and look down at the floor. I want to scream at him and say no. I...
67K 3.3K 41
There are things you need to know about Ally aka Allison Hart : 1) She's a hotshot lawyer with a hundred percent win record. 2) She must get marrie...