Psychopath VI •• J.J.K [...

By JELLYBEANSUGA

Stop fucking with my heart ~ More

0'
1'
How Did I Start..
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11"
12'
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
31'
32'
33'
34'
35'
37'
38'
39'
40'
41'
42'
43'
44'
45'
~~Ending~~
-------

36'

1.7K 128 197
By JELLYBEANSUGA

Because Dylan wouldn't even move Jungkook held his shoulders firmly going closer to his face.

"Dylan if you don't do something right now I swear I will put a fist up your face!" He yelled.

"Now start cutting your arm or I'll do it for you!"

Dylan pushed Jungkook off glaring at him. "It's easy for you to kill someone even if they are your family but as for me, Hana is the only sister I have ...you screwed her up. Don't you think it's also your fault that you've done this to her?" He says.

"Your sister messed up also, so it's a tie! My kid is going to be a fucking doll if you don't do anything!" Jungkook shouted.

"After this..don't even call me or talk to me..just leave me alone" Dylan says taking the knife cutting an ex on his arm as it drips, he got closer to his sister as she started to scream at what he's about to do.

"Don't come closer Dylan! Stay away from me!"

"Hold her down!" Jin says.

Dylan quickly walked towards Hana raised his arm as it started to drip blood continuously making Hana's face cracking little by little while she shrieks at the poisoning blood that's being touched by her skin.

"It's working!" Says Jhope

Dylan ended up teary watching his sister being slowly dragged to hell and each blood that touches her skin made it crack more and more.

"OPAAA!!! OPAAAA!!" She screams as she tried to hold onto her brother.

"I I'm sorry .." Was all he could say.

Suddenly Dylan took off his arm and did the unthinkable. He knelt down grab the knife placed his arm on the ouija board close to her feet and stabbed his arm making his blood snake it's way on her feet.

Everyone gasp at what he did but what he has done saved them because in just seconds Hana has finally screamed her last voice till she finally became dust.

Dylan wiped his tears with his free hand and took off the knife that was still on his other arm. Once it was off, Ryder wasted no time in shutting the board got a lighter and burned the board including Hana with it.

"Oh thank god she's finally gone!" Jhope says slipping down on the floor exhausted from holding onto a girl.

NamJoon hit his arm shaking his head. Jhope didn't know why his hyung did that but when seeing Dylan he shut his mouth up.

"Dylan thank you" says Jungkook with a smile.

"It's ..whatever..." He says holding onto his bloody arm.

"Come Dylan let's get you fixed up" says Jin taking him out of the building.

"Wait! Where is Lea!?" Shouted Yoona.

Everyone suddenly halted looking around the room only to have nothing. Jungkook was now in a panic mode as he searches around the building.

"Lea! Lea where are you!?" He shouted.

Everyone started to scan the premises, they were all scattered around the school calling for the little girl to come out.

Thirty minutes passed Jungkook headed to a different classroom. "Lea ..where are you kiddo" he says.

"She's gone now, she won't bother us anymore.." He says.

*sniff, sniff..*sobbing*

Jungkook turn his direction towards the sobbing sounds as he calmly walked over there. "Lea?" He called out calmly.

He then moved the chairs and desk that happened to give her a barrier. When everything was finally cleared out he witness his little girl shivering in fear holding tight onto her body.

Jungkook lend a hand for her to hold it but she only shook her head scooting back hitting her back against the wall.

"Lea baby it's me ..daddy. I'm here to take you home now. Come on baby girl" he says with a weak smile.

Yet the seven year old refuses to move.

"Lea what's the matter sweetheart? Don't you want to go home? Mommy is waiting for you." He says.

Jungkook tries to get closer only for her to move back but there was no where to run so she held her body even tighter staring at the man in front of her.

Jungkook was confused on why his daughter was acting the way is, whenever he sees him she would automatically run towards him... but now Lea seems afraid to even get close to her father.

"Lea it's me..appa." His voice beginning to tear up just watching so vulnerable.

"Y-your not m-my father." She finally spoke sending Jungkooks heart dropping to the ground while someone smashes it.

And right when Jungkook was about to say something David came in looking exhausted as if looking for something as well.

When Lea saw David she instantly pushed Jungkook aside and ran towards him instead. David picked up the little girl twirling her around, "There's my little girl I've been looking for you all day" he chuckles.

"WHAT THE GOD DAMN HELL IS GOING ON! DAVID GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER, SHE'S NOT EVEN YOURS!" Jungkook shouted in rage.

"Uhm...no.. She's my kid" he smirks.

"DAVID! GIVE ME BACK MY KID!"

David looked at Lea and smiled "Lea baby, do you want to go home with ..him or do you want to go home with me?" He says.

Jungkooks heart was rapidly beating as he impatiently waits for her to answer, his fist was balled up ready to punch the crap out of David.

Yet he didn't understand why Lea is being like this. Did they do something to her memory? He wondered.

"I want to stay with you appa" she says placing her head on his shoulder looking at Jungkook like a stranger.

"Well you heard her ...Jungkook you are not the father!" He laughed taking Lea away.

_____________

Jungkook then rushes outside of the building witnessing Jin and the others talking to David telling him he should give Lea back but the stubborn older brother wouldn't listen. He got in his car and drove away while the others started cursing.

"Why didn't you stop him!" Jungkook shouted.

"He has my daughter, who knows what he'll do to her!" He exclaimed.

"Jungkook if we do something to David don't you think that little girl will blame you for killing her father" says Jimin earning a punch from Jungkook.

"THAT DICK HEAD IS NOT 'HER FATHER' She's my daughter not his." He says panting hard.

"Jimin is right...for now we need to take Lynn home because she hasn't woken up yet, the rest of the kids are waiting for us, and we still need to rescue Ailee." Says Jin.

"We can discuss this all tomorrow morning so ..lets go home and take a rest. We'll deal with David later." Jin said patting the boys shoulder.

The rest of the guys all jumped in their cars driving away leaving only V and Jin to stay.

V notice Jungkook wasn't moving so he approached him.

"Hey..aren't you coming?"

"Home? No .." Jungkook replied.

"No I meant aren't you coming to get Ailee? She's waiting for you to come save her" he says.

"Same goes with Lea, she's waiting for me to save her too. Ailee can take care of herself..but right now Lea is more important." Jungkook said.

"We can stil-"

"I JUST WANT MY LEA BACK! I really don't care about Ailee right now! She's stupid enough to even try to save her sister when she can't even save herself. And that girl deserves her son being dead anyways" he says furrowing his brows.
_______________________
••CUTT~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

smartphone By <3

Fanfiction

69K 3.1K 26
:)
769K 12.3K 181
I don't know what to put in here
12.2K 365 15
when he is always by your side when you need him. {COMPLETED}