Kidnapped with Joe Sugg

By joesgirly

Alternative story names : Kidnapped by Alfie Deyes Kidnapped with Caspar Lee Kidnapped with Jaspar Kidnapped... More

Part 1 - The meetup
Part 2 - Masked Men
Part 3 : The Jaspar Flat
Part 4 - The Zalfie Break Up
Part 5 : What about Caspar?
Part 6 : You make me sick
Part 7 : Breaking News
Part 8 : News Travels Fast
Part 9 : Love
Part 10 : Quiet Kisses
Part 11 : Moving Day
Part 12 : Questions
Part 13 : Anger
Part 14 : Arguments
Part 15 : Escape Attempts
Part 16 : Unclear Reality
Part 17 : Real Life
Part 18 : Hospitals
Part 19 : Worst Fears
Part 20 : Not Again
Part 21 : The Warehouse
Part 22 : Meet Ups
Part 23 : Plans
A/N
Part 24 : Knocked Out
Part 25 : Hosptials...again
Part 26 : Corridor 21
Part 27 : Joint Dreams
Part 28 : Competitions
Part 29 : Insanity
Part 31 : 3:57
Part 32 : Afterwards
Part 33 - The Prettiest Date
A/N - please read
A/n.....im sorry
Part 34 : THE END

Part 30 : Waiting

1.4K 44 16
By joesgirly

Joe's POV

Alfie let go of my ankle and he scrambled to his feet. We all ran over to Zoe's cold body on the floor. The driver of the car stepped out and started to ring 999. I tried to wake her up. She didn't. When the ambulance finally arrived me an Leah stepped in. I closed the door before Alfie got in and told the driver to drive quickly. Surprisingly he drove away and in a few minutes we were at the a&e. Zoe was rushed out of the ambulance and into the hospital. The doctors told us to sit down in the relatives room and she gave us a cup of tea each. Leah cuddled into my arm and she started shaking with fear.

An hour later one of the doctors came in the room. He closed the door and sat down.
'Can we see her now?' I said
'Emm, no sorry. She's in surgery now but I have to inform you. She's in a very bad state...you need to prepare for the worst.' Leah broke down into tears. I tried to hold back the tears but it didn't work. They started rolling down my cheeks forming a puddle around us.

It was 11:00 pm. We got there at 4:00 pm. Zoe had been in surgery for most of the day. After the doctor came in me and Leah stood outside. As we walked though the waiting room we saw Alfie. He stared at us as if he was just looking through us. We continued outside. We stood there for about 10 minutes. We came back in to the relatives room to find the doctor sitting in one of the seats. 'Oh there you are. I have good news. You can come and see her now.'
Me and Leah rushed into emergency ward. Zoe was lying on a bed. She had scrapes all over her face and a black eye. She was asleep when we came in but she woke up when Leah went to hold her hand. 'Hi.' Said Zoe.
'Oh my god, hi we've been so worried!' Leah said. I couldn't manage to put my feelings into words. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her, how much I needed her. 'Zoe, I need to tell you something.' I said
'Go ahea*coughing* she began to say before she started shaking and spluttering everywhere. Her eyes shut and her body started to move up and down violently.
'GET OUT...GET OUT NOW!' The doctor shouted at us.

A/n thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoyed it 😂😏❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 678 33
Starting with a nervous conversation in the street, will Joe or Emma tell the other how they really feel?
126K 3.3K 23
[COMPLETED] Living on the streets is tough. Especially for a 12 year old girl. But her life is turned upside down when she gets saved. But who are th...
Blackmail By Tori

Fanfiction

6.9K 110 35
My names Hannah, and my life changed forever two years ago, I met the boy of my dreams. Before then I had never watched YouTube, I thought it was an...