Taking What's Mine

Oleh Bvnkroll_DaDa

"W-Wait baby I-I have to tell you something." Staring into her beautiful eyes, I could tell she really wanted... Lebih Banyak

So You Say?
Trap Out The Bando
CUZ I SLAY
All About the Benjamins
BBHMM
OH SHIT....
OH SHIT...PART 2
WATCH YOUR BACK
It's Really Not What You Think
Temptation Is A Bitch
Staring At My Reflection
To Be Continued......
Her Punishment
The Monster In Her
I Forgive You
Meets and Greets
Dinner and Business
Who's Daddy?
Continued....
Fresh Start
Try Me
EXPOSED SECRETS
HER CRAZY SHENANIGANS
DOMINATION
SPEAKING OF THE DEVIL
WE LIKE TO PARTY
PARANOID
CAUGHT UP
TROUBLE
Mama Tina
OLD FRIENDS
NIGHT 1 | DINNER
NIGHT 2 | The Daddy Effect
CONTINUED | Baby Mama Drama
NIGHT 3 | TEA
CONTINUED | ANSWERS
BAD BITCH ALERT
BLACKMAILED
CONFLICTED
DAT WAY
LOST AND FOUND
BREAKING POINT
LOSE CONTROL
LOSE CONTROL (P.2)
A ROUND OF APPLAUSE
BLOODY REVENGE
CALIFORNIA LOVE
MENTAL MAYHEM
BOSS MOVES
"YA THINK IT'S A GAME?!"
MEET RYAN
NAIVE
LATE NIGHTS
THE WAFFLE HOUSE
A HUNNID SHOTS
RED FLAG
THIS ISN'T LOVE
FIGHT OR FLIGHT
RULE #1- DON'T SNITCH

Look At What We Have Here

8.5K 281 281
Oleh Bvnkroll_DaDa

1:45 AM

Compton,California
Beyonce Giselle Knowles

I knew from the moment her lips touched mine, that it was a forbidden kiss. I ate the prohibited fruit that wasn't supposed to be touched. Her body, her lips, her touch, was all the pleasure I needed. But I also knew that all that contentment will soon lead to war. Not just any war. The war of Regret, Love, and Temptation. The sad thing about it is that when we had that fornicate moment in the middle of nowhere, my mind was gone. I didn't think about Shawn, I didn't think about family, all I could do was let her make the numbing and pain go away. She possessed my body and made me worship her ravishing lips. My body was hers only, I was her puppet and she was the ventriloquist. She made me feel like an angel floating on a cloud in heaven. I couldn't help myself from whats to come. All I could do was sit back and let the lies take over me.

"Ugh. Sol you betta' get ya sister before I do. Bitch making my dick shrink smaller than it already is." Kway mugged me as soon as I got in the house.

What the hell was his ass still doing here?

I rolled my eyes sitting my purse down on the counter top. Her fragrance was still levitating off of my body, and all I could do was inhale it and smile.

"I bet you had a great time didn't you Beyonce?" Here her ass go again. Kway sat on the couch mugging the hell out of me.

"Mmmm yes I did. I really did." I smiled closing my eyes recollecting the moments she worked wonders with her tongue.

"Bey what the hell is wrong with you?!" My eyes shot open and the curiosity shook me everywhere.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Sol crossed her arms over her chest looking at me in disgust.

"Do you even remember who your man is? Did he even cross your mind when she left hickeys all over your fucking neck?" My eyebrows rose in a fascinated sarcastic look. "I know me and Shawn have had our disagreements and fought a lot, but what you're doing is wrong and you need to stop before it's too late."

Shit it's already late. If she was ever in my shoes, she would understand where I'm coming from. Robyn is so irresistible, and even by the slightest attention she gives you, you will fall under her spell as well.

"Look I don't have time for y'all bitches to give me lectures and advice on shit that y'all can't comprehend. Go find a dick to suck and maybe my name want be all in ya mouth." I walked off, but stopped when I heard Kway scoff.

"Okay bitch now you really got life fucked up. We tryna' help yo fat face ass and all you gone do is give us a bag of shit and walk off?" I chuckled as he rolled his eyes. "You don't know what level of tolerance I'm on and I can only go so far with yo disrespectful ass. So do us all a favor and kill ya self for having sex with a woman you don't even know." He flipped his hair sitting back on the couch.

"And you know what? I'm so glad that I did, she fucked me so good and I loved it! Something that Jay hasn't done in 6 months! Something that she did better than his crusty lip ass! And if y'all so fuckin' jealous than go get you some! Stop riding me for one second and mind y'all business, I know what I did was wrong but God forgive me that girl made me cum so hard my pussy was leaning over for a second! That's how good it was!"

I swear they was really triggering me to fuck they asses up.

"It's a shame how you don't give a fuck about nobody's feelings. I bet you got her number don't you? And as soon as she call you gone ride with her straight to hell." I wish she would really leave me the fuck alone.

"Yep I sure do. I'm gone be squirting and she gone be licking while we getting our asses burnt." I shrugged my shoulders.

Their eyes widened.

"I wish you could just see what I see Beyonce. She's already changing you."

"This hoe just think she hard. Sit the fuck down somewhere. Ima call up mama Tina and see what she say about this."

Before I could lunge at him Sol held me back tightly.

"Bitch why is you even here?! You sleeping on the fucking couch so stay there and quit fuckin' with me! I'm a grown ass woman and I can do whatever I want!" I snatched away from her and stormed up the stairs.

................

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Where the fuck was yo ass at needle dud?"

I walked into the trap seeing everyone working. The cameras was rolling, crates of guns were seated everywhere, money was being printed, and drugs were being bagged. I took a seat at my desk getting annoyed with multiple questions asked by Cole.

"Please shut da' fuck up before I have ya' ass executed."

He huffed sitting back in his seat.

"You wouldn't do that." He mumbled.

I scoffed laughing.

Then all of that drifted away when I thought of her. I wasn't trying to get so attached to her and lose focus of what was important to me. But I guess feelings was winning over business. I could still taste her peachy flavoured juices in my mouth. The thought of it made me want to feel her again, even though I just had sex with her less than two hours ago. God what the fuck is wrong with me, I couldn't stay focused even if I tried. She was a fucking Goddess walking, her body and skin complexion was everything. Her eyes, her lips, her smile, her pus- see what I mean?! Focus bitch!!

"Robyn!!" Leandre yelled in my face.

"Man what da' fuck ya' burnt ass want?"

"I was tryna' tell ya' high ass dat' we got some footage on da' camera." My eyes jumped in excitement. I followed her over to where the cameras was. She type this long ass password in before the screen showed all the locations where the cameras were filming.

"We've been filming dis' shit since da' day ya' said to, an' we've been seeing some funny shit lately." I scrunched my face up wondering what could it be. "It seems like every time da' clock strikes 5:15 dis' bitch is at da' door."

She rewind the cameras to show me what she was talking about. What the fuck was Kehlani doing? She would open the door and close it right back, then the black ass nigga would come walking in and sit on the couch making phone calls. This was some real fucking suspicious activity that I couldn't wait to find out.

"Dis' all ya' got LeLe?" She nodded and I bit my lip thinking.

"I can always count on ya' thick ass ta' do ya' job." I smiled hugging her. "But make sure ya' keep watching. I got an idea."

I looked around spotting Joseline and Kmichelle doing nothing so I called them over.

"Since y'all act like dis' da' fuckin' playhouse, how bout y'all be Kehlani's little distraction."

They looked confused.

"Yall know Kehlani, an' she hasn't talked ta' y'all in a while so pay her a little visit. Keep ha' distracted an' busy. Don' let her come home an' if she makes any sudden calls, listen closely. Okay?"

"I got ya boo." K said nodding her head while I waited on Joseline's response.

"But dat' gon' mean I have ta' beh' awey' frum' Stebie." She pouted making me roll my eyes.

"Do it or get da' fuck out, cause Stevie is gonna be busy an' ya' know dat' Joseline. Quit fuckin' around."

She huffed finally giving in.

"Fine I guess I can wurk' mah' ass fa' a few dollahs'." She started twerking and I smacked her ass.

"Dats' da' Joseline I know." They laughed and went to go get their stuff before walking out the door.

My plan was to keep Kehlani distracted with Joseline and K, so she wouldn't have time to do whatever the fuck she was doing at 5:15. That will give me time to talk to Zimbabwe, and find out what his little deal was. Both of them was acting really funny, and if Jay has anything to do with it, everyone's fucked.

..............

3 Days Later
Beyonce Giselle Knowles

"Bitch where you finna go looking like that." Kway said eyeballing me through the mirror while I finished my makeup.

"I got a date nigga."

"Same bitch huh?" I rolled my eyes at his fat nose ass ignoring him. I guess he took the hint and walked out the bathroom.

I understand that he was trying to look out for me and all, but I need him to realize that at the end of the day, the decisions I make are the only ones that are gonna count. My phone vibrated indicating that I had a call. I quickly picked it up already knowing it was Robyn.

"Hello?"

"Ya' ready baby doll?" I blushed.

"Yes, are you outside?"

"I'm actually at da' door right now." She laughed.

"Damn you that ready to see me sugar lips?" She hung up on me making me smack my lips.

To my surprise, I walked downstairs seeing that Kway already opened the door for her. I had to make my grand entrance coming down the steps. As I took my first step down her gaze was sharp, the calculating coldness at the center drew me in. I walked down more, hearing the clicking sound of my heels. The judgement of her eyes showed that she was amazed and taken back by how elegant my hair was and the beauty of my face and body. The way my hips worked as I descended down more. Once at the end of the stairs I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was already turned on.

"Ready baby?" I smirked as she had her eyes glued to my body.

Kway scoffed and hopped back on the couch.

"Shit I wasn't prepared fa' all dat' but hell yea let's go, ya' look beautiful baby doll." I couldn't help the red circles that spread across my cheek bones.

"Tell da' lil fairy back there ta' lock da' door." I shook my head chuckling.

"Kway lock the door please!" I yelled.

"Nah tell that five headed tarantula bitch to do it!" She turned around so quick, but I grabbed her arm pulling her towards her car.

"I swear he so fuckin' lucky dat' he's ya' friend, because I would've beat every fuckin' organ out of his goddamn body." She mumbled opening the door for me helping me inside.

Her car was a real beauty. She hopped in on the driver's side and started up the car.

"Peaches stop staring at me." I laughed confusedly.

"Who the fuck is Peaches?" She smirked biting her lip.

"Baby ya' should already know dat' yourself... Don' act like ya' forgot." I rolled my eyes playfully while she played with the gas trying to show off her Lamborghini.

"Oh my gosh Rihanna can you stop it." I covered my face when I saw neighbors coming outside wondering what the loud noise was. She laughed and kept doing it. I shook my head in embarrassment.

"Gimme a kiss an' I'll stop." I giggled and turned her head giving her a quick peck, but that didn't do shit because the engine was now roaring to life.

"Asshole you said you were gonna stop!" I mugged her trying to wipe the smile off my face.

"I want a wet ass kiss, dat' shit was whack as fuck."

Oh my God her accent just turns me on.

I grabbed her face roughly dragging my tongue against the opening of her mouth before shoving my tongue inside. She moaned against my lips making me so wet. I never knew that her moans would be so godly. Her tongue tackled mine as we fought for dominance. We tilted our heads opposite ways while she bit my lip. Her mouth was a lethal weapon when it came to having sex. That was all she needed to make me crave her for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bitch even snack time.

We pulled away with uneasy breathing looking in to each other's eyes.

"Now can you stop?" I smiled. She laughed and stopped playing with the gas.

"Sexy ass."

................

"Come here melody." I laughed.

First it was baby, then baby doll, then Peaches, and now melody.

"Where are you getting all these nicknames from?" I smiled sitting next to her as the smirk grew bigger on her face.

"I call ya' baby because your so sexy." She bit her lip rubbing my thigh. "Then Baby doll because your so fuckin' cute." I blushed again. "Then Melody because of your beautiful voice." She got closer breathing against my neck. "And Peaches is what ya' taste like baby." I licked my lips closing my eyes as she rubbed me slow and hard.

"Fuck baby s-stop." I grabbed her arm just in time when the waitress came back with our food.

"Heres your Lobster ma'am and your alfredo." I thanked him and Robyn rolled her eyes.

"Nigga where my food at?" I laughed at how rude she was.

"Um. I'm sorry ma'am let me go check on it real quick."

"Yea ya' should have did dat' da' first time instead of looking at my girl, friendly ass bitch."

It may sound wrong, but her jealousy is what turns me on the most.

"Baby let me have a bite." I grabbed my fork getting a piece of chicken and putting it in her face. Before she could bite it I snatched back and ate it. She smacked her lips.

"The fuck is ya' doing?"

"Eating my food nigga." She glared at me before snatching my fork and eating off my plate.

"Make sure you give me 2 of your biscuits since you that fucking hungry."

"Hahaha. Ya' funny fa' dat' baby doll."

"Whatever."

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Sorry for-

I cut him off throwing my drink in his face.

"Sorry fa' being a disappointment ta' ya' mother." Bey looked shocked and I grabbed her arm walking out of the restaurant.

"You not paying?"

"Yea, I'm jus' walking out da' restaurant fa' fun." I said sarcastically as she hit me in my arm.

"Shut the fuck up that's why you didn't eat shit."

I smirked nodding my head as we got inside the car.

"Jus' wait til we get ta' da' hotel an' ima fuck ya' so hard." She gave me a sexy look before whispering in my ear.

"I want you to daddy."

Her wish will soon be granted when I have that ass in a wheelchair.....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

182K 9.4K 73
"This is killing you.." He looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "You do know this, right?" Looking out into the night sky, I looked at the stars abo...
473K 16.2K 30
"Sometimes i really wish you would look at me the way you look at him. Did you know? Did you know i love you? Did you know I'm in love with you!? I e...
837K 19.6K 44
WLW [femxfem] βΈ» "Such a good girl are you, mhm?" I swallowed hard and my eyes widened, I just felt how weak my legs were and immediately grabbed...
372K 9.7K 31
"I've never been with a woman before." I admit shyly, looking away as my face grew hot with embarrassment. I wasn't lying. I never was with a woman...