Made In The A.M. (BWWM/ INTER...

By KoolLePlaisir

'Won't you stay till the a.m.? All my favourite conversations Always made in the a.m. 'Cause we don't know wh... More

Prologue
1: The Beginning
2: Mrs. Hendry?
3: Don't
4: Missing You
5: Speak Now
6: When I Realized 'It's You' (1)
7: When I Realized 'It's You' (2)
8: Moments of Heaven & Hell
9: +
10: EXit That Way
12: ❌ed My Path
13: Spending Time
14: Fuck You
15: Before Thought
16: Ticking Clocks
17: Wild Boys
18: A.M.
19: My Vows To You
20: Family to Foe
21: Gifts From the Past
22: No More Games
23: All About You
24: Guy Talk
25: Trouble Finds You
26: Set That Bitch Straight
27: Thanksgiving Pettiness
28: No Letting Go
29: Turning Pages
30: One Last Chance
Epilogue

11: Mr. Hendry

14K 427 113
By KoolLePlaisir

Hi. So I have notta to say outside of I hope that you enjoy this chapter & don't forget to vote/ comment! Deuces!

P.s. Almost forgot, thank you for your votes & comments thus far! This is unedited!
______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Stephen

I am going to be a father and I am over the moon. The love of my life is carrying our child. This all feels really surreal and I would think this was all me simply just dreaming again if Toni and Jasmine had not of made a reappearance. Then for Toni to cause my love so much stress that she had to be hospitalized, he is number one on my shit list. I am playful with those I care about but to my enemies, I am anything but. Toni has messed with what is mine meaning he has messed with me directly.

So I have set up a meeting with him and I have brought Max with me to calm me down in case things comes to a head. I have a fiancée and a baby to go home to. I do not need to stress my love out more by going to jail for beating Toni's ass beyond recognition. So here I am sitting in a café/ restaurant with Max sitting across from me as we anxiously await Toni's arrival so we can get this shit all sorted out.

"Bro, you're making me nervous. Relax. You look like you are about hold up the place or something", Max commented looking slightly peeved. I rolled my eyes and checked the time on my phone again before sitting it back down on the table with a sigh.

"Do you think he will show?", I asked. He signaled for a waitress before answering. "After that fight at the hospital I would say no, but he's an arrogant smug bastard so he will definitely be here. So that brings us to our next subject, do I need to prepare myself to reign in the bull?", he responded making me look at him blandly before a smirk slowly formed on my face. "You do not have a 'little friend' that would like to say hello do you?", he drawled before directing his attention to the waitress that came to take our orders. We placed our orders before redirecting our attention back to each other, but we did not begin talking again until the waitress was gone. "To answer your question, no. This is not the Godfather, Maxwell. I do not need a gun when I can simply put him on his arse", I drawled giving him an unimpressed look.

He scoffed and opened his mouth to say something, knowing him it was something smart, but he quickly closed his mouth. His jaw snapped shut and clenched as he looked at something behind me. From the change in Max's demeanor I knew without glancing over my shoulder that our guest of honour had arrived. "He brought his wife", he mumbled sounding peeved for some reason. I raised a brow but did not comment as the duo stood before us.

"Good morning, gentlemen", Toni greeted with a smile like we were old friends.

Max nodded and I just stared back at him. "Morning, fellas", Jasmine said sultry, but was swiftly ignored as if she was not even there. "Have a seat so we can get this over with. I have a woman at home to get to", I said coldly. "Why isn't Anastasia here? Is she sick or something?", Jasmine questioned. "Why is that any of your business?", Max responded to her. She scoffed, "I was not talking to you so why did you speak to me?", she asked haughtily.

Max smirked, "Why are you here? Toni was supposed to meet us here, not you. It is not as if you are relevant to the situation at hand, so why are you present? Go lay on your back or something", he responded and she bristled. "Toni, are yo-", she started but said man interrupted her before she could finish. "Leave, Jasmine", he said pointedly and she huffed before storming out of the place. "Thank goodness I do not have to go through that with my woman", Max commented watching her storm off. I cocked my head to the side. "You do not have a woman to go through anything with", I responded.

The waitress returned with our drinks and told us our food would be out in another 15 minutes before leaving. He picked up his drink and took a few sips from it before sitting it down on the table in front of him while Toni took a seat adjacent to us. "Now you see why I do not", he finally responded making me roll my eyes. "Anyways, Toni. We are here to talk about you and my Ana. I want to know why you really came back and why you sought out my fiancée", I said coldly. The fucker had the audacity to smirk at me like I could not just catch him with a right hook right now. "Yours? Stephen, you keep using 'my' like Anastasia belongs to you. She is a free woman and can decide for herself who she wants to be with. I just so happen to be giving her a little shove in the right direction", he responded.

"You are right, she is a free woman, but she is my woman. Everything and fiber that makes up Anastasia Williams Hendry belongs to me. You heard me, Hendry. She is taking my last name and carrying my child. So whatever delusion you have about you having an ounce of a chance is for not. You two may be working together for a short period of time, but that is all that it is between you, work. Do not go beyond her boundaries and try something because it would be a damn shame if your money maker was painted black and blue. And no, that is not a threat. That is a bloody promise. I do not believe in sharing my woman and I will not let you or anyone else or come between us. If Ana even so much as chip a nail in your presence I will be coming for you, Mahfud. If she trips and you catch her, I will be coming for you. Let her catch herself. Do not touch my woman. I do not by any means see her as something to be owned, but she is my possession and you will learn soon that I do not fuck around when it comes to what is mine. Do. Not. Cross. Me", I said darkly, my face void of all emotions.

He chuckled humorlessly. "Is that supposed to scare me? Am I supposed to feel threatened? I am more than capable of taking you on, Hendry. I sought out Anastasia for legal reasons but after seeing her and how good she still looks, I just might dabble into her panties again. Who knows, maybe I already have during my time already spent around her. I would really watch myself Mr. Hendry if I were you. Gentlemen, enjoy the rest of your day", he said haughtily before rising to his feet. I smirked coldly, "Oh, I will Mr. Mahfud. I just have a favor to ask of you before you go", I said. Toni raised a brow, "And what might that be?", he drawled. "Simply for you to keep in mind that I do not make idle threats and this is your only direct warning from me. I do look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your day as well", I responded dismissively. With a nod of his head he left quietly.

"I am so proud of you, Steph", Max said before sipping from his glass. "Why?", I asked bewildered. He smiled, "I was almost certain that you were going to clock him, but you proved me wrong. So for that I am proud and also, you are paying the bill because you woke me up at 5 in the morning for this when you could have called him or met up at a later time", he responded nonchalantly. "I am not paying for you", I deadpan. He frowned, "Come on, bro. It's almost 7 and I left my wallet at home in my rush to get here to prevent you from going to jail. You owe me this", he argued as the waitress set our food down in front of us then refilling Max's drink. I rolled my eyes, "Fine, but hurry up. I have to get home before 8 so I can meet my love to start our day together", I responded picking up my drink then drinking some of the orange juice and sitting it back down. I picked up my fork and began eating.

Nearly half an hour later I was in my car pulling onto the street to head to Ana's condo. It took me almost the same amount of time to get there along with another 7 minutes to get to her door. I used my key to get in and made my way through the homely feeling condo to her bedroom where I found my love standing beside her bed scrolling through her phone.

Without even looking up from her phone she said, "I was going to call right after I was done checking my emails to see if you were awake yet". I smiled walking up behind her and wrapping my arms around her shoulders bringing her body back against mine. I kissed her on the head before hooking my chin on her shoulder.

"I had that business meeting to attend to, but afterwards I had a light breakfast with Max", I responded and she hummed. She knew about me meeting up with Toni and although she did not want us to meet up, she still supported my decision to do it. "Are you ready to go, love or do you need a little more time to get ready?", I asked. She locked her phone and tossed it onto her bed before turning in my hold, forcing me to stand upright again, to face me. "No. I am ready, just let me grab my bag then we can go", she responded standing on her tiptoes and pecking me on the lips. I released her and watched as she leaned across her bed grabbing her bag along with her phone before standing upright again.

"Let's go feed our baby, Finny then we can go meet up with the realtor", she said leading the way out of the bedroom giving me the perfect view of her yoga pants covered behind. Well I could not call what my love has a butt because it is more than that. I can grab handfuls of it and still have plenty untouched by my hands. I chuckled to myself as I followed her out of her condo causing her to look back at me over her shoulder questioningly. I licked my lip, a smirk falling on my lips. "Just remembering what you said to me about that big beautiful arse of yours, love", I responded to her questioning gaze.

She hummed as we stepped out into the hallway before turning and locking the door. While she was distracted with locking the door I was distracted by her magnificent arse and gave into temptation, reaching out and grabbing I handful in both of my hands giving a firm squeeze to her cheeks. A groan fell from mouth as I groped her until she batted my hands away with a look of disapproval on her beautiful face. I bit my lip and reached for her, but she slapped my hand away, a look of defiance burning in her eyes. "What the hell was that, Stephen?", she hissed glaring at me. "'M sorry. I just had a moment of weakness, love. I did not mean to disrespect you in anyway. I am sorry, my love", I apologized pulling her into my chest, caging her body against my own with my arms.

She hit me on the chest with the side of her chest before placing a gentle kiss to my jaw. "You are forgiven, baby, but you know I do not like for you to do things like that to me publicly. My body just as well as my soul belongs to you, Fin. I will not deny you what is yours to touch, but baby respect my boundaries, please", she whispered before kissing my chest where she had previously hit me. I kissed her on the forehead. "I promise, and I really am sorry, love", I whispered. She giggled, "I know, but I never said that I did not like it, daddy. Now let's go, I am really hungry, Finny", she said in a sultry voice that nearly had me throwing her over my shoulder and kicking in her door to take her back inside to have my wicked way with her. With a nod I released her from my hold and took her hand in mine instead, our fingers intertwining naturally.

We walked down the hall to the elevator and she pushed the button before stepping back beside me. "Where do you want to eat from for breakfast?", I asked as the elevator dinged and the doors opened with a soft whooshing sound. We stepped on and I pressed the 1 and the doors closed. "I want pancakes and some eggs so Ihop", she responded stepping closer to me so that she was pressed to my side. "Ihop it is then, love. What time are we supposed to meet with the realtor?", I said let go of her hand and wrapping my arms around her waist with my hand resting on her hip. "11:30, so we have plenty of time", she responded just as the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened letting on a duo of guys that gave Ana a once over.

That did not sit well with me nor was I okay with the disrespect they gave me. They stood off to the right side of the elevator at the back behind us talking to each other, but I ignored them. The elevator made another stop before a woman stepped on giving me a look that I ignored. I am Ana's and she is mine. Noone can tempt me away from her so there is no need for me entertain or be jealous of anyone else. My love however, does not always think the same way I do.

I know that she still gets insecure, but she has nothing to worry about when it comes to us. So I was not entirely surprised by her moving so that she was in front of me with my arm still wrapped around her. "Who's car are we taking, Finny?", she asked leaning into me. "Mine. I just want you to relax, love and let me handle everything today", I responded and she hummed. The elevator doors whooshed open and we stepped off ignoring the stares we got from people as we made our way through the lobby to the entrance. We walked to my car that was parked right off the entrance and I opened the car door for her then closed it after she got in before running around the car to get in myself.

Then we were off to Ihop to feed my loves. The ride took us a good 20 minutes and we almost spent another hour there eating and enjoying each other's company before going to meet up with the realtor. The realtor was a middle aged woman in a grey pants suit with her hair pulled up into a neat bun on top of her head. She seemed polite enough, but she was really getting on my nerves. Every house she has shown us she brings up price first and mentions possible financing for other houses in a lower price range. I can tell that Ana was just as irritated by the woman as me, but she held her tongue.

We had been shown modern style houses for my preferences of a home and traditional for Ana's. Yet, we have yet to find any to neither of our likings. "This is hopefully the one, because seriously I am about to lose it", Ana mumbled from beside me. "I got this, love. If this house is not the one we will find another realtor and try again later on", I promised and she nodded as we pulled into the driveway of a beautiful home. From the looks of the outside this house meets both of our style requirements in a beautiful compromise.

And I was right. This house has everything the both of us wanted and most importantly needed in a home. So there was no need for us to have a discussion about it. This was our house. The look on my love's face as we explored the house said more than enough. I could see the gears in her head turning as she took everything in and I bet she already has the house designed in her head already.

The realtor was rambling on about the house and showing us another 2 when I interrupted her. "We'll take it", I stated staring down at an excited looking Ana. "I have a few more houses I can show you that are more in your pri-", I was not in the mood for this woman's assumptions of us. I am more than capable of making a call and owning this stuck-up woman's house if I wanted to. "Did I ask you to show us another home? The entire time you have been showing us houses you have been mentioning prices and basically how we cannot afford the houses you have shown us already. You should have done some research on who we are instead of making ignorant assumptions about us. Had you of done so you would know that my fiancée is one of the, if not the best Lawyers in North America. You would know that I am a former professional futbol player and current model that has modeled for many major brands and magazines. Regardless of whom we are, you should never be so ignorant to people as you have us. Now, give us the paper work for the house. We would like to have it ready for us before our wedding and we both understand these things take time. So the sooner the better", I said coldly.

The woman huffed, "If you must know, the house is listed at 1.2 million dollars. Regardless of who you are, can you really afford this house?", she responded snidely. "Loo-", I shot Ana a look that had her raising her hands in surrender and stepping back to where she was before she took a few steps towards the realtor. After making sure Ana would not interfere again I redirected my attention back to the realtor. "Lady, I could afford this house, 3 others, yours, and the damn building you work in. My bank account funds is not the problem nor are my love's. The problem here is you and your ignorance. I am done with dealing with you and will be buying this house through someone else at your office and I will be letting your boss know about your conduct through my lawyer", I said haughtily.

"I am already over the sell of this house so you-", this time I let Ana take the floor. "Can buy this house. Hi, I am Anastasia Williams the top lawyer at Branson and Denisov Law Firm. I also represent my fiancée and I can assure you that we will be signing the deed to this house in a month's time. I just want to let you know that we will not be paying you for your services and we will be dealing with a new representative. You may have been given the chance to sell this house, but you do not own the title or rights to this house. Therefore, we will be seeing you at the office when we sign the papers to our new house. It was not a pleasure doing business with you. Finny, I am ready to go so let's leave", she said in her court room voice before coming to my side and taking my hand into her's.

Our fingers intertwined automatically and we gave the woman the bird before leaving hand and hand. The realtor yelled after us but we just kept walking on our merry way out the house to the car. Once in the car we just sat outside taking everything in in silence. She had been the first one to break and burst out laughing. I soon followed as I started up the car and backed us out of the driveway onto the street. "Oh my goodness, baby, did you see her face? She is going to try to take legal actions", she giggled resting her hand on my thigh making me smirk.

"I saw it, love. She was about a second away from slapping one of us", I responded, my hands clenching the steering wheel as her hand traveled to the inside of my thigh. "Hmm, but she would not of been so stupid to assault a lawyer nor someone so dear to them. You know, it was sexy watching you handle business. That and the little stunt you pulled earlier really has me in the mood, Finny", she said seductively, her hand cupping my clothed dick. I admit that I nearly swerved the car when she did that, but instead I shifted floored the pedal while she laughed gleefully. In a little under half an hour I was slamming her back up against her closed front door as we kissed feverishly. I was so impatient and worked up that we never made it to the bed until after I had fucked my love against her front door. After a shower together we had spent the rest of the day at her place. Since we had missed lunch we had made a big dinner together before sitting down in front of the TV and eating. That night we had slept on her sectional, me spooning her from behind with the throw she had draped across the back of the couch covering us.

_______
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
What did you think people? Thoughts on Toni? I personally would have had some colorful words for that realtor. She would have been suing me for verbally slaying her very being. I have like nothing idea what I wrote entirely, but I thought it would go with Stephana (Stephen + Anastasia) planning for their wedding to throw in them house hunting because I have not been writing about them doing anything for it like dress & tux shopping or their wedding parties, nothing. So I did this & will write a little more about their wedding plans, but it will be small stuff that I sneak into the chapters until the wedding. I am still debating if I should write out their wedding day or not though. Do you guys think I should write it out? Deuces!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6M 372K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
27.4K 1.4K 9
**BWWM Romance Novella** While you can read this story (Eternal, #2.5) without reading my other ones, for a better understanding on the world you mig...
371 15 18
Alice Madison Monroe is a charming, innocent 18-year-old that wants nothing but to pass her senior year at Mount View High. Getting through her class...