Silently Falling

By Liz_Plum

Highest ranking: #1 in Teen Fiction -- "Sunshine, what guy do you know has a weird fetish with sign language... More

To begin
Chapter One (Edited 8/28/2020)
Chapter Two (Edited 8/28/2020)
Chapter Three (Edited 8/29/2020)
Chapter Five (Edited 8/30/2020)
Chapter Six (Edited 8/30/2020)
Chapter Seven (Edited 8/31/2020)
Chapter Eight (Edited 9/1/2020)
Chapter Nine (Edited 9/2/2020)
Chapter Ten (Edited 9/10/2020)
Chapter Eleven (Edited 9/14/2020)
Chapter Twelve (Edited 9/17/2020)
Chapter Thirteen (NEW as of 9/27/2020)
Chapter Fourteen (Edited 9/29/2020)
Chapter Fifteen (Edited 9/30/2020)
Chapter Sixteen (Edited 10/1/2020)
Chapter Seventeen (Edited 10/2/2020)
Chapter Eighteen (Edited 10/6/2020)
Chapter Nineteen (Edited 10/9/2020)
Chapter Twenty (Edited 10/10/2020)
Chapter Twenty One (Edited 10/25/2020)
Chapter Twenty Two (Edited 10/26/2020)
Chapter Twenty Three (Edited 10/27/2020)
Chapter Twenty Four (Edited 10/29/2020)
Chapter Twenty Five (Edited 10/31/2020)
Chapter Twenty Six (Edited 11/3/2020)
Chapter Twenty Seven (Edited 12/8/2020)
Chapter Twenty Eight (Edited 12/12/2020)
Chapter Twenty Nine (Edited 12/14/2020)
Chapter Thirty (Edited 1/5/2021)
Chapter Thirty One (Edited 1/17/2021)
Chapter Thirty Two (Edited 1/17/2021)
Chapter Thirty Three (Edited 1/30/2021)
Chapter Thirty Four (Edited 7/14/2021)
Chapter Thirty Five (Edited 8/6/2021)
Chapter Thirty Six (Edited 8/25/2021)
Chapter Thirty Seven (Edited 9/10/2021)
Chapter Thirty Eight (Edited 9/14/2021)
Chapter Thirty Nine (Edited 12/12/2021)
Chapter Forty (Edited 1/7/2022)
Chapter Forty One (Edited 1/8/2022)
Chapter Forty Two (Edited 6/13/2022)
Chapter One - Sponsored by Prime Video
Chapter Two - Sponsored by Prime Video
Chapter Three - Sponsored by Prime Video
One More Bonus Chapter
Author's Note
My other books!
PUBLISHING NEWS

Chapter Four (Edited 8/29/2020)

1.2M 48.2K 80.3K
By Liz_Plum

Brilliant cover made by @erca_bush

Silently Falling: Chapter Four

My body freezes. My mind travels to that one night. My eyes stick to my tray of food that now just makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Toby, Tyler, and Gray each stand to block my view of Warren and vise versa. They do this every time he comes around so I won't have to look at him.

My rapist.

He never got serious penalties for what he did to me. His father is a lawyer, and a damn good one at that. He somehow only got charged for under-age drinking. The rape charges got dropped altogether, without me being able to sit through a trial. Everything was too fresh in my mind, my therapist didn't think I was ready for something so fierce. I was still having trouble remembering what had happened. Because of that, because of my own cowardice, Warren got off with nothing but community service. Toby tried to threaten him into pleading guilty, but Warren's dad refused to even let Toby speak to Warren.

My dad was there for us. He actually came home and stayed to help, but when he realized there would be no trial there wasn't much he could do. He was fully ready to drop whatever money he needed to help me get justice, I just couldn't do it. I wasn't strong enough.

"What are you doing here, Warren?" Toby seethes, body nearly shaking from anger.

Warren chuckles as he casually stands in front of us, as though he isn't seconds away from getting punched in the face.

"I wanted to introduce myself to West, of course." He says, his eyes moving to said delinquent.

I can feel all eyes on us, the hushed whispers of my classmates as they gossip about what's going down at my table. No one knows what happened, they just know that something happened. Yet another reason going to trial was too difficult of an option; everyone would know what I went through. I was only a freshman, I didn't want my next four years to be ruined by one night.

That is potentially the biggest mistake I made, because by being afraid of being judged I still ruined the next four years of my life, and the years beyond. I ruined them because Warren never got the punishment he deserved, and I never got that closure. I can't say for sure that getting Warren convicted would make things easier on me now, but I'll never know.

I'm shocked when I look at West. He suddenly looks like what the rumors described; terrifying. The cool look in his eye is gone, instead replaced with a stern look of intimidation. His mouth changes from his earlier smile to a straight line; clearly not amused by Warren.

"I'm Warren Snow, captain of the baseball team. Figured I'd extend the offer of you coming over and eating with us instead of sitting with the help."

West doesn't say anything. He just stares silently, expression never wavering.

Warren clears his throat, "I heard you aren't much for talk...but I get it. Don't want to be rude on your first day and randomly leave these losers. I respect that. Tomorrow though, my table is right over there."

West narrows his eyes, "Warren, was it?"

He grins, his thin lips nearly disappearing.

"You gay or something?"

My jaw drops, as does everyone else's at my table.

Of all the responses...I can guarantee that was not something any of us expected.

Warren recoils in shock, mouth slightly open. "E-excuse me?"

West shrugs with a sly grin, crossing his arms over his chest. "I've never had a straight guy pursue me like this."

Warren scoffs, his 'nice' facade crumbling away within seconds. "I was just trying to help get you to the top of the food chain instead of stuck in the dumps with these losers."

"Alright, you've said hey, you got turned down, now leave." Toby snaps, his earlier amusement boiling back into disdain for Warren.

Warren tsk's and his icy eyes meet mine. "But I haven't even said hello to Raine. She can prove I'm not gay."

Within a second, Toby is stepping forward with his fist clenched and on the move, but Gray and Tyler stop him. They gesture to the administrators all around the cafeteria so that Toby will understand. If he does anything he'll only get in loads of trouble, and knowing Warren's dad and how dirty he likes to play, I'm willing to bet he would find a way to sue Toby for touching him. His little threat does the trick, however, and Warren flinches back.

Warren is all bark and no bite.

Just not when it came to me.

"Down boys. I didn't come for a fight." He says when he realizes the punch isn't going to come, but they don't step back.

"Then I suggest you go." Tyler says lowly.

Warren chuckles before turning and leaving, rolling his eyes at us. We watch him walk away and the boys don't sit back down until they're sure he's gone. Then they take their seats, all still stiff from the confrontation.

"Are you okay?" Toby signs to me instead of speaking, taking into account that West is looking at us all questioningly.

Every time I see Warren, the same fear takes me over. I feel stuck, frozen in place, unable to block him out. However, when he leaves, it almost instantly goes away.

"I'm okay, don't worry."

He frowns but nods anyways, putting his arm back around my shoulders with brotherly love. I accept his comfort, silently thanking him. Even if the event with Warren happened three years ago, I will never forget it. Every time I see him, flashbacks of that night hit me for merely a second, but that's long enough to make my body go rigid and panic to rise inside of me.

"So, are we just going to act as if that didn't happen, or are y'all going to explain why you look like you've just met Hitler?" West asks, a lazy smirk back on his lips.

"This doesn't concern you," Toby growls.

West chuckles, brushing off Toby's obvious anger and glances at me.

"Ex boyfriend of yours?"

Looking away, I sign my response with minimal energy, and Alyse reads my signs solemnly to voice them for me.

"Something like that."

"Well," West begins, taking note of the shift in mood, "whoever he is, he's sort of a dick."

I could be offended. I could be repulsed that he's calling Warren my ex boyfriend, but he doesn't know any better, and I'm not going to openly admit why he's wrong. Instead, I shake off what just happened and catch West's eye with a grin, signing for Alyse to translate again. And when she does, everyone relaxes and laughs, allowing the tense moment to pass.

"And according to you, he also wants some."

West chuckles, but I notice his expression change as he glances back towards the table Warren and the baseball team occupy.

"Did he say his last name was Snow?"

The rest of us glance at each other with our brows furrowed, wondering why he cares.

"Yeah, Warren Snow," Gray says.

"Why?" Toby adds.

West turns back to all of us, his previous curiosity replaced with a passive look.

"No reason."

OoOoOoO

The next day, Alyse and I head to our lockers before first period. Our school runs on an A day, B day system. We don't have the same 4 classes every day. Yesterday our first class was Music, today it's English.

"What if instead of Kendall, you have Tracy sing the solo?" Alyse suggests, referring to music class yesterday.

I shrug as I exchange the books in my locker for the textbooks I need. "That's up to Mr. C. I only do the music, you know that."

"But you wrote the lyrics." She points out. "And the music for that matter. Mr. C would listen if you gave him that input."

I bite my lip as I close my locker, my hands occupied by my books. I move them to one arm and quickly scribble my response on the whiteboard outside my locker.

'I guess I can always suggest it, but who knows what he will think. He gave Kendall the solo for a reason.' By the time I have the sentence written, I'm sure Alyse forgot what she even said.

She nods and I deem myself correct, she got distracted.

"There's West." She says, keeping her eyes trained down the hall as she nudges my shoulder.

I look away from erasing the whiteboard and follow her gaze. I see West putting books into his locker, his leather jacket making him look more intimidating than the rumors state. After lunch yesterday I didn't see him, it was like he disappeared- but I heard the rumors still floating around. They changed from what he's done to get into juvie and instead to how hot he is, and I can't help but agree.

"Damn... those jeans," Alyse mutters, eyes trailing down West's body.

I roll my eyes and snap in front of her face, startling her from her obvious ogling. I balance my books under my arm so that I can sign to her.

"Did you forget about Toby? Stop staring."

She frowns and starts walking towards English, momentarily forgetting about West. "I wish I had Toby, but he seems perfectly content with the fifty girls a week he sleeps with."

My lips match hers as I follow after her. Toby can either be a happy or sour subject for her.

"But back to the hotty at hand, how many girls do you think the boys are going to lose because of West?"

We walk into English class and head to our seats as Alyse finishes up her question.

With that smirk, I'd guess somewhere in the hundreds."

"So you agree he's hot?" She asks, slightly surprised.

"I agreed with you on that yesterday, he's just too...intimidating." I sign, pausing before I find the right word.

Like I said, he's not murderous scary, but that doesn't mean he isn't intimidating. I bet one glare from him could send someone running for the hills.

"Yeah that's true, but intimidating means sexy. No one would mess with him, therefore you know if you were his girl that no one would mess with you. And if they dared..." she bites her lip as some sort of fantasy plays out in her head, and I shake my head at her.

Alyse has one hell of an imagination.

While she gets lost in her own mind, I begin to write down the homework in my agenda when I feel a brooding presence next to me. As I glance up, my skin jumps in surprise. West is standing in front of my desk. My eyes widen while I stare on in confusion, silently asking what he's doing here.

He nods to the empty seat next to me, "Can I sit?"

I nod hesitantly and he lowers into the seat, throwing his backpack on the floor next to him. I'm surprised he even asked, he seems like the type to just do what he wants whether or not he gets permission.

Alyse taps my shoulders frantically and I look over at her wide eyes. "What is he doing here?!" She signs.

"Maybe he's a mind reader and read your little fantasy and is coming to make it reality."

Alyse scowls at my sarcasm. "I hate you sometimes."

"You having fun talking about me, Sunshine?" He asks, and I look back at him. His eyes are trained on the board ahead as he writes down his homework with a small smirk. "All good things I hope?"

I can't tell if he intrigues me or infuriates me.

I choose to ignore him, going with the latter. West chuckles and leans back in his chair, but I feel his eyes on me. But then the undeniable scent of perfume hangs in the air, and Alyse and I share a look knowing that Tina is near.

Tina has been with all three of the guys. Toby first, Tyler second, and most recently Gray. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, if she wants to have her fun then who are we to judge? But it has gained her a reputation much like the boys'.

"And the rumors are true," She says, stopping in front of West. I watch the interaction from the corner of my eye, keeping my head trained on my notebook.

"Rumors?" West echoes, his tone monotone.

That catches my interest. I would assume he'd turn on the charm like the boys do. Maybe this is his game, a chapter of Toby's book. Act uninterested at first, make them chase you.

"Everyone has been commenting on how attractive you are, but I knew I would have to see it for myself. And," she pauses to look him over, biting her lip seductively, "I'm definitely impressed. I'm Tina."

"You done now?" He asks, and I have to stop myself from shooting my head up in shock.

That's not how Toby does it at all. He would at least show an ounce of interest with Tina being so obvious with her flirting.

There's a reason Tina was able to get with all 3 of the guys. She's absolutely gorgeous and she knows it. She knows how to flirt, how to dress, how to walk, and she knows how to get men lined up at her door. She turns flirting into an art form, and honestly watching her work is very impressive.

So the fact that West, the hottest guy I think I've seen, just turned her down, is a little shocking.

Apparently I'm not the only shocked one because Tina looks as if she's just been told her chest is flat.

"You heard what I said, right? I'm interested in you."

West sighs and glances at her, "Look, Tina, you seem like a nice girl. But I'm not interested. Now run along, go find someone who will want you too."

Her jaw drops as a high gasp escapes her, and she quickly stands up. She harrumphs at him before sauntering away, her heels clicking along the way. I have to bite my tongue, or rather busy my hands, to avoid asking why he did that.

Tina's gorgeous, he's hot, don't the two go hand in hand? Aren't they supposed to end up with one another and have gorgeous children?

I guess this West mystery is yet to be solved, if anything it's just getting started.

Class goes by per usual, nothing out of the ordinary happens, except for the fact I was on edge the entire time with West sitting right next to me. I couldn't stop replaying his interaction with Tina in my head, I even kept thinking back to yesterday and how he handled Warren. I can't get a read on who he is.

Now there's only a few minutes left of class, and I cannot wait to get out of here. Only one more class after this before lunch, and I forgot to eat breakfast this morning.

"So Sunshine," I hear West say, his voice sounding even smoother than yesterday. "Can I call you that?" He asks as I turn to look at him.

I start to shake my head, but he waves it off.

"I'm gonna call you that."

I scowl. Then why even ask?

"If you can't talk and I don't know sign language, then how are we supposed to communicate?"

I stare at him, clearly confused. Why would he want to communicate with me? Why does he think I want to communicate with him? Shaking off the questions in my head, I pull out a spare piece of paper to scribble down my answer.

'My close friends learned sign language as you've seen, but I can just write to talk to you I guess.'

He scans the sentence and nods in approval.

'But then again I don't think you and I will be conversing often.' I add, writing it quickly since we have one minute before the bell. It comes out a jumbled mess of gibberish, but it's legible.

He reads it and smirks slightly. "And what makes you so sure of that, Sunshine?"

For starters, you call me that.'

"What? Sunshine?"

I nod, and with less than a minute left the rest of the class begins packing up, as does West. He places his backpack on, sending me a cocky grin. The bell rings and he slowly walks backwards, answering me before turning around and heading for the door.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but we agreed on that."

I glare at his back as he goes, but just before exiting the room, he turns back towards me.

"Besides, it's cute; like you." He says, his smirk as wide as I've ever seen it. He sends me a wink before turning around and exiting my sights.

Yeah. Infuriating.

I jump when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look over at my best friend to see her with a smirk of her own.

"And thus begins a classic love story." She says, walking away before I can even react.

Um.

What.

OoO

By the end of the day, I somehow manage to have no more run-ins with West. Now I'm walking from my math class with Gray who happens to have his English class just two doors down. Since it's our last class of the day on B days, we always walk together. Passing our wall of honorary teachers, we reach Toby's locker where everyone else is waiting.

"Don't even try and argue, I know my stuff," Gray says, continuing our conversation.

"You clearly know nothing."

"He knows his stuff/nothing to what?" Tyler asks, smiling at me.

"She seems to think Golden Retrievers are the smartest dog, when everyone knows the Poodle is." Gray answers for me.

Toby shuts his locker and turns to us, "Nah man, I think you both have it wrong. It's German Shepherds, right?"

"No, Toby, you're way off," Alyse joins in, "it's wolves."

"We're talking about domesticated breeds, Alyse," Gray says.

"And Alyse knows that the smartest domesticated breed is the Golden Retriever!"

"Mmm, no actually. Sorry, Raine I think I have to go with Gray on this one."

"Whoa whoa whoa, I thought Border Collies were the smartest?" Tyler asks, his face scrunched up in confusion.

"You're just saying that because you have one, dude," Toby says.

"Yeah, and King is insanely intelligent. If I put peanut butter on my toes, he knows not to bite!"

We all pause our argument to stare at Tyler, wondering if he really just said that.

"Dude."

"What?"

"Don't speak. Like, ever."

Tyler pouts towards me, "You agree with me, right Raine?"

I smirk at him, "I agree with the not speaking route. It's not as bad as it seems, and you already know ASL."

Tyler's shoulders sag as he mumbles out a few 'I hate you's' to all of us, but all I have to do is smile in his direction and his scowl melts away. He throws his arm around my shoulders, pulling me to his side.

"So, who wants to go eat at Rivers?" Gray suggests.

Rivers is the popular diner of our town, and it takes on the reputation of the teenage hangout that most 80's movies have.

Tyler looks down at me, "What do you say, Raine?"

I smile at him and the others and nod.

"I'm down too," Tyler says.

"I don't feel like cooking," Toby shrugs, "Count me in."

"Haven't been there in forever." Alyse says sarcastically.

We went there over the weekend.

As we turn to leave, I catch sight of a familiar leather jacket just down the hall. West leans against his locker, a girl I can't put a name to placing her hand suggestively on his chest. He has the same expression he had with Tina earlier; a bored line soon turning into an amused smirk as she continues to talk.

He says something to her and she scoffs, raising her brows in disbelief at him. He walks away, leaving her standing there dumbfounded. As he walks down the hall, he catches my eye and smirks, winking my way.

I quickly look back at my friends as they walk towards the doors, Tyler guiding me along. I glance over my shoulder at the direction West went and my eyes take one last look at his retreating leather jacket before he exits the building.

When we get to the diner, we take our usual booth in the back corner, rounded out to fit a larger than four group like us. My favorite part of Rivers is the black and white tiled floor, it fits in nicely with the red booths. Every part of this place screams classic. I sit next to Alyse and Toby while Gray sits next to him and Tyler sits on the other end.

The waitress comes, and I see all the guys perk up at realizing she's new. She has long blonde hair and bright blue eyes, the rest of her features key components to get the guys attention.

"What can I get for you all?" She asks sweetly, her innocent eyes lingering on Gray for a few seconds longer than necessary.

"I would say your number, but that's just too cheesy for a girl as gorgeous as you." Gray instantly says, beating the others before they had the chance.

The poor girl blushes profusely and he winks at her.

"How about food wise?" She asks, biting her lip rather sheepishly.

"I'll take a cheeseburger and a Coke." Tyler says, giving her a friendly smile rather than a flirtatious one for Gray's sake.

I take this time to write down my order on a napkin.

"I'll have a chocolate shake and... how about a bacon burger?" Toby says, scanning the menu briefly before handing it to her.

"Large or small for the shake?"

"Large," he says, offering her a curt smile.

I swear if he isn't flirting he doesn't know how to talk to girls.

"I'll have a grilled cheese with a side order of you," Gray winks, and Alyse and I roll our eyes.

Come on Gray, you can do better.

She giggles and shakes her head, "Grilled cheese it is. And I guess I'll surprise you with the drink."

He chuckles and hands her his menu, their hands brushing. She blushes even harder as he winks at her. The waitresses eyes trail to me and I see the question behind her eyes. Am I by any chance romantically involved with Gray? Is Alyse?

I smile at her and hold up my napkin. I see the wonder in her eyes flicker to a different question.

Why didn't I just speak my order aloud? Am I deaf?

"Cheeseburger?" She questions, hoping to read my handwriting correctly. I nod and she smiles slightly awkwardly, probably relieved I'm not hearing impaired. "Drink?"

I take the napkin back and scribble down sweet tea.

"And I'll take chicken tenders with a sweet tea as well." Alyse says kindly.

"Alright, I'll be right back with your food." She says, sending another flirtatious smile at Gray.

She walks away and we all smirk at our blonde friend.

"'With a side of you?' Haven't we taught you better?" Toby asks, raising a brow at him.

Gray shoves my brother. "Shut up. It worked, didn't it?"

"I would have had her panties dropped then and there."

I feel Alyse stiffen next to me and I smack Toby rather harshly on the shoulder. He may not realize he's hurting her with every comment like that he makes, but I can at least get him to shut his trap.

He looks down at me. "What?"

"Don't make me lose my appetite."

He chuckles and puts his arm around me. "You love me."

I roll my eyes at him.

"I think I'm rethinking this West guy." Tyler states randomly.

We all turn to him in confusion.

"Why?" Alyse asks.

"Because Kendall went to him today, and we can only guess what she suggested, and he walked away." Tyler says, and that gets the other two to straighten up.

"Walked away?" Toby asks, removing his arm from where it was placed around my shoulders.

Oh, apparently things are getting serious.

"From Kendall?" Gray adds.

Tyler nods, putting his arm around the back of the booth.

"He also turned down Tina in English." I sign, contributing to the conversation.

"Is he gay?" Toby asks incredulously.

Tyler shakes his head, "I doubt it. He hasn't tried hitting on me, so..."

I have to hide my laughter at that comment. That was the worst logic, but Gray and Toby seem to reason with it. They both nod, murmuring their agreement.

"He hasn't flirted with me either..." Gray reasons.

"Same."

I look at Alyse and we both roll our eyes.

"Our friends are idiots. Players, womanizers, and idiots."

Alyse risks a sad glance at Toby who is still discussing how West could turn down someone like Kendall.

"But we never let them get us down." I add when she looks back at me.

She offers me a small chuckle and nods. "Signed like a true poet." She jokes, nudging me.

I laugh and shove her back.

"What are you two chuckling about?" Toby asks, smiling at us.

Although his smile for Alyse is different.

It's slightly softer, a smile I know he only has for her.

Ugh. How can they not see that he's, like, in love with her?

She shakes her head, "Nothing. What rumors do you think are true about West? I mean, after meeting him I have no clue which could be fake or which may be real."

I nod, "He's intimidating, with killer looks, but not a killer. I never believed those rumors anyways."

I see Toby roll his eyes. "Everything we've heard is most likely the truth, why else would people say it?"

"Oh come on Toby, he wouldn't be back at a public school if he killed someone," Alyse says.

"The other rumors could be true."

"I don't know what's true, but I sure as hell won't be asking." Gray says. "That guy is bigger than you Toby, and you're a big dude."

Tyler comes into the conversation, puffing out his chest to make himself seem bigger. "I could take him."

I raise an amused brow at him.

"But...wouldn't want to risk it." He says, deflating slightly with a sheepish smile.

"Tyler, you're a teddy bear."

He puffs his chest out again, "A tough teddy bear who protects his kin." He says, winking at me.

"The most you've hurt is a fly."

"No, I killed that spider for you last week!"

"And we all know he would punch Warren in a heartbeat." Alyse adds.

Tyler nods, his joking persona gone for a second and instead replaced with a serious face. "I would kill that bastard if I could."

"We all would." Toby adds.

I frown for the change in mood, but Gray speaks up to change the topic back to West.

"I'm going to guess that West is secretly a virgin." Gray comments, and we all choke on our drinks.

"What the hell... makes you think that?" Toby coughs out.

"I'm pretty sure he accidentally dropped the soap at least once." Tyler adds, causing us all to go into another coughing fit.

"Tyler!" Alyse scolds, kicking him from under the table.

He flinches and pouts at her. "What did I do?"

I roll my eyes at him and direct my attention to Gray.

"Ignoring that comment, maybe West was simply afraid to get with Kendall, especially as his first. She intimidated me the first time she suggested we have sex." He shrugs, sipping his drink.

"West Love, afraid?" I question with a raised brow and a scoff.

"I don't think you can use that word and his name in the same sentence." Alyse says.

"Okay, so not a good theory." Gray mutters.

"Maybe he's waiting for the one." Alyse reasons, raising her brows in question at us.

We all stare at her for a few seconds before she bursts out laughing and we follow in soon.

---

8/29/2020 - I would like to quickly address when West calls Warren gay: there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay in any way shape or form, it was simply to show that West was not interested in being friends with Warren. I was not intending to offend anyone, so please do not look too far into it! No major plot changes, just took out a few moments of slut-shaming that were clearly not okay. I apologize to anyone who has read this chapter before I edited it and felt offended or angered by that lack of respect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.8K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...
3.1M 78.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
303K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
55.2K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...