book of a little bit of every...

By starlightenfox

Hi guys, this is something that I wanted to try ( testing my righting skills by posting things the things tha... More

:) hi ya! (please don't skip, somewhat important)
snow ball fight part one
snow ball fight part two non chapter.
WARNING: HIGH PUN QUANTITY ( and possibly a few lame jokes)
mixed preferences for different shows
What types of dog(s) you guys would have "nowhere boys" preferences.
nerdy valentine lines, or possible pick up lines
free verse poem #1 (unnamed)
how you meet and their thoughts on you (brain storm)
transparent (free verse poem #2)
"Mask of nails" and "The dead"
MUST READ!!! please and thank you :)
Nowhere boys zodiac
WARNING!
how you meet and their thoughts of you
big news
not required to read ( please just skip)
unbreakable ( free verse)
I'm not perfect
Untitled ( free verse)
Hey
The poem that brought us together (short story)
Opinion wanted
fixed version of the short story
I am so sorry
tag your it
So for now...
story preview (solstice)
Mix preferences, who you're related to
Essay on "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire"
the love story lost in the sand

change in plans

7 1 0
By starlightenfox

okay I know so far that I have had most of these parts so far being A/N, which some times can be really annoying but I actually need to get this heads up out. This book will not have any songs or music I have written unless I attach it to a story or poem (basically any update ) and I will state that it's mine so if it's claimed then it is most likely not mine. I will still keep up with all the disclaimers because I know personally I don't want to be accused of copyright claws violation; I know that it wouldn't likely happen but knowing my luck I would get in so much trouble so fast that my head would spin. Thanks you guys, love ya munchkins. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
62.5K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
16.9K 581 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..