Dominated

By MemoirsofaGeisha

In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa fin... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Keira
Chapter 3 - Night terrors
Chapter 4 - Beware of your choices
Chapter 5 - Two?
Chapter 6 - Double the trouble
Chapter 7 - Queen bee
Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?
Chapter 9 - Who are you?
Chapter 10 - Reality sets in
Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?
Chapter 12 - Guilt
Chapter 13 - Let it burn
Chapter 14 - Destroyed
Chapter 15 - Caught between a rock & a hard place
Chapter 16 - Cards on the table
Chapter 17 - A letter...and then some
Chapter 18 - The Visitor
Chapter 19 - He puts the 'A' in asshole
Chapter 20 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 21 - What are you up to?
Chapter 22 - Let the fun begin
Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts
Chapter 24 - Homecoming
Chapter 25 - It doesn't make sense
Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming
Chapter 27 - Birthright
Chapter 28 - Let's date
Chapter 29 - Dirty little secrets
Chapter 31 - Darkness
Chaapter 32 - Collision
Chapter 33 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 34 - Old flame
Chapter 35 - Memory lane
Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested
Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Total domination (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - Three's a crowd
Chapter 40 - It all comes crashing down
Chapter 41 - ...and then some
Chapter 42 - Putting the pieces back together
Epilogue

Chapter 30 - Make me forget

15.9K 544 77
By MemoirsofaGeisha

CHAPTER NOT EDITED.

PLEASE REMEMBER EVEN THOUGH THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY NASTY SEX SCENCES FOR A WHILE, THIS BOOK IS STILL FOR MATURE READERS. OF COURSE I CAN'T STOP ANYONE FROM READING, BUT PLEASE READ RESPONSIBLY.

Chapter 30 - Make me forget

Aria

So many emotions were taking over my body. I didn't know whether to scream, cry or laugh. He brought back memories I had tried so hard to bury. Memories I wish I could forget.

I drove around for hours, not have a particular destination in mind. There was just so much going on, so many things I didn't want to deal with.

I never really thought much about the man who was my father from that day so long ago. I guess I somehow associated him with bad memories.

Ugh! I just wanted to forget! Is that so fucking hard?

I didn't know when or how I got there, but I found myself parked outside an apartment complex I've seen only twice before. Why am I here? I'd be lying if I said subconsciously I didn't want to be here. I wanted to see him again. Just this once. This man was a mystery to me, and I was intrigued.

The truth was, I was scared of this insane attraction I felt towards him. That was the main reason why I separated myself from him so quickly. But right now, I needed someone who wasn't close to the situation. I needed someone to make me forget. So against my better judgement, I got out of the car. As if in a trance, my feet started to move forward, and before I knew it I was at his door. I didn't want to admit to myself the real reason I came. My life was already complicated enough as is.

Since I was already at his door, there was no turning back now. I sighed deeply and rang the doorbell.

Shirtless...he was shirtless.

My eyes roamed his body without shame. His body was a work of art. And that tattoo, it gets me every time.

"Aria?"

I vaguely heard him call my name, but I could not stop my eyes from devouring his body. Fingers snapped before my eyes and broke the spell before I even had time to appreciate the work of art in my sight.

"What are you doing here?"

Suddenly, I was back at that place again. The place where everything hurts, and every memory felt like a stab to my spine.

"I..." I opened my mouth but no words came out. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open and no sound escaping. What am I doing here? I snapped out of it quickly. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come here. I spun on my heels preparing to exit. He grabbed me. "Wait!" I paused for a brief moment, but that was all he needed to pull me inside and close the door.

"Is something wrong?"

Everything. Everything's wrong was what I wanted to say.

"I don't even know how I ended up here. I should leave."

I really didn't want to. I just wanted to be around someone who wouldn't pester me or demand information. I wanted to forget. I wanted him to make me forget. My eyes connected with his.

"Make me forget."

"I'm sorry?"

"I want you to make me forget my problems...just for tonight."

"What exactly are you asking me to do?"

"I'm asking you to make me forget."

He took a step back.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yes, okay. Excuse me one moment. Make yourself comfortable."

He disappeared, and I wondered around his place. I noticed there weren't any pictures of him or a family anywhere to be found. I was even more curious now. Didn't he have a family? He didn't return after five minutes, so I sat down. My phone rang the minute I did. I really wasn't in the mood for a conversation, but I answered it anyway. Nate had been doing his own thing these past few days, and I wondered if that was the reason why I didn't get excited when I hear his voice anymore. I kept it short and pretended to be fine, but something was different between us. I was more worried about Blake. Things between us were fine at the moment, but who knows when they'd take a turn for the worst again. So I called him after hanging up with Nate. He seemed to take it well, and my respect for him grew just a little more.

I didn't hear when he returned, but his fingers lightly grazed my shoulder and I froze. Why was he affecting me this way all of a sudden? Calmly, I turned and faced him. He was in one of his immaculately tailored suits, and I almost drooled right there. Bluish-grey eyes studied me, before he removed his fingers.

"Would you prefer we take two cars or just one?"

"It doesn't matter. You decide."

I realized what I had said the minute his eyebrow rose.

"Okay then. We'll take my car. You asked me to make you forget about whatever it is that got you to seek me out. Will you allow me to do just that, no questions asked?"

"Yes."

I got up and exited the apartment. If he was surprised by my answer, he didn't show it.

"You are not buying me clothes."

"I thought you weren't going to complain?"

"I'd like to buy my own clothes. You can pay for everything else."

He stood with his arms across his chest.

"That seems fair. I also get to pick what you'll be wearing."

"Fine."

I didn't complain when he picked an elegant looking red dress with black pumps and told me to change into them. I did, and suddenly didn't feel so inadequate standing next to him again.

"This is your grand idea? Dinner?"

"Yes. I thought we didn't really start off on the best of terms, so we're going to get to know each other better." I shrugged. Whatever floats his boat. The restaurant was lovely. I noticed people were staring, but wasn't really bothered by it at first. It was when it got unbearable that I put my fork down.

"Are you famous or something?"

"Are you?"

The question was unexpected and I couldn't come up with an answer. He took my plate and started to cut my steak into neat little slices. "They're staring because it's my restaurant and they've never seen me take a woman here before."

What?

"I can cut my own steak you know."

"When someone does something for you, you say thank you. Besides, I thought you weren't going to argue with me?"

He placed my plate back in front me. The steak was cut to perfection.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He took a sip of his wine.

He confuses me.

"So tell me about yourself, Aria. I don't seem to know anything at all about you."

"Likewise. What do you want to know?"

"The basics; full name, age, siblings, favourite colour, food, etc."

"How about you ask the questions and I answer, but you have to answer the same questions yourself." He thought about it for a minute then smiled. "Okay, sounds fair. I'll start. Zane Bruudan, twenty-five, one brother and I specialize in business."

Was that all he was going to say? Well then, I'd just follow his example. "Aria Seizan, twenty-one, two sisters and I help with the family business."

"Seizan, that's an uncommon name."

"So is Bruudan."

"Good point. Are you from this planet?"

"No. I'm from Dronan." He nodded. I could tell he wanted to ask me more but he refrained.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Blue and grey." My hands flew to my mouth as soon as the words escaped. His eyes were a mixture of blue and grey. He probably thought I liked those colours because of him. I tried to clarify. "Initially, my favourite colour was only grey, but somehow blue tended to grow on me." Oh crap, I realized what I just said only made things worst. He chuckled and sat back in his chair. "It's not what you're thinking." He smiled and I shifted the focus to him. "What's your favourite colour?" He seemed to think about it for a second, before his eyes bored into mine. "Red."

Shoot me now. This man was dangerous.

We continued like that for quite some time asking each other some ridiculous questions, laughing and just having a blast. I can't remember being so free ever. I didn't even remember what I was so upset about. Although that could have been due to all the wine I had been drinking. I never even noticed how my wine glass was always kept full and how light my head felt.

I glanced at Zane from under my lashes. He didn't seem to be affected at all. Against my better judgement my eyes met his. I could see the amusement there.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Who says I don't?"

He smirked at me.

Zane

"Can you stop trying to take my clothes off? You're already heavy enough. How many glasses of wine did you have?"

I hadn't had this much fun in a while. After dinner we went for drinks and dancing. I guess I should have monitored her more closely. She was clearly drunk.

"How can I not want you to get naked? Your body is a gift from the witch gods themselves. Her hands roamed my body freely. I couldn't do anything to stop her since I had to be carrying her in my arms."

"Is that so?" I chuckled. Drunk Aria was cute.

"Yup. I would definitely do you."

"Don't say things you don't mean."

"Oh, I mean it all right."

She started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Will you stop doing that?"

"I would let you do me over and over and over..." She trailed off.

"All right, I believe you."

She was a completely different person drunk.

"If I didn't already have two studs at home, I would take you up on your offer."

I couldn't help it. I laughed.

"What offer is that?"

"The offer to do me. Will you keep up please?"

"Can you stand?"

"Of course I can stand! I'm not an invalid. Put me down."

I did, and she almost toppled over. I caught her just before she could. The electricity that ran through my body when I held her was so powerful, even in her drunken state I knew she felt it. So much so, that her lips connected with mine before I even realized what was happening.

I was frozen. What the hell should I do? I was a powerful witch for christ's sake. How can I be overpowered by this skinny little woman?

She pulled away.

"You're not kissing me back."

"Well that's because you're drunk and..." Her lips were on mine again and her tongue in my mouth. I groaned. I was so going to hell for this. Pulling her close, I started kissing her back. I was so lost in the feel of her lips, that I didn't feel her discomfort. It was only when she pulled away quickly I realized what was happening. Her face almost looked green. She was going to throw up.

"I think I'm going to throw up."

I moved so fast it was even impressive for me, and had her in the bathroom before she could empty her stomach in my bedroom.

I held her hair the entire time she sat on my bathroom floor with her head hanging over the toilet. Shortly after there was nothing else to expel, she passed out. Carefully I cleaned her up and changed her into one of my shirts so she would be more comfortable.

One of the guest rooms would have been the obvious choice for me to put her in, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. So I left her in my bedroom in my bed. Something must have really been bothering her for her to seek me out. I really wanted to know what it was, but I wouldn't pressure her. Something told me she would end up telling me in her own time. It was definitely going to be a long night.

"Mmm...no! Stop! No!" I came awake abruptly. "No. Stop! It hurts. Please..."

I was by her side in a flash. She kept on twisting.

"Aria, wake up."

I shook her. She didn't open her eyes. She screamed again and I shook her more forcefully. She still didn't budge. Her screams turned to whimpers, and her twisting died down when she curled into the fetal position.

Why won't she wake up?

What's got you so scared?

I decide to take a peek into her mind against my better judgement. I didn't like using my powers to invade people's thoughts, but I was really worried about her.

She was running from someone. Her hair seemed longer than how it is now. I watched the scene play out in front of me.

"Come here you little bitch!" I felt the fear rolling off her. My mind screamed at me to get out as fast as I could, but I didn't listen to it. There were four guys, and by her reaction, she knew them but didn't like them. I watched as they chased her down until they finally caught her.

"Let go of me!" She struggled against their hold. "Keep still and we won't hurt you." "Wait until Julian hears about this," she screamed at them. "Will someone shut her up?" She bit and clawed at them. "We were told not to hurt you, but if you continue like this, I won't be held accountable for my actions." He seemed to be the leader of the group. She spat in his face. The sense of satisfaction I felt at that moment was nothing compared to the raw fury I felt when he slapped her across the face. Her head snapped to the side and she spat blood. "You are so dead for doing this to me." She continued struggling until they eventually knocked her out.

The next time she opened her eyes, she was in a dirty looking room strapped to a bed, but she was covered with a thin piece of cloth. "What the hell?" She groaned. "Good, you're awake. You've been out for quite some time." Her eyes focused on the voice as she tried to sit up. "Julian? Oh Julian, thank God you're here. You won't believe what those bastard friend of yours did to me. Wait...why am I tied up? Julian?" Her voice cracked a little. "I know what they did, my Aria. I told them to do it." "What the hell are you talking about, Julian? This isn't funny. Whatever game you're playing I don't want to be a part of it. Please untie me."

He got up from his chair. Her eyes tracked him. Slowly he pulled the cloth down. "You haven't treated me well, my Aria. Two years we've been together and I have waited patiently for you to give me what I was due. But you didn't. I thought when you turned eighteen that would finally be it, but it's been months since then and you haven't even hinted at us doing anything."

"You're talking about sex. You did all of this because I didn't sleep with you? I told you I wasn't ready. Sleeping with someone isn't something I take lightly. I'm a virgin for crying out loud!"

He continued like he hadn't heard her. " I've been patient with you. I've waited, and I can't wait anymore." When he finally pulled the cloth off, she was naked underneath.

"You're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm going to let you force me into anything I don't want to do."

"Last time I checked, you didn't have a choice."

Oh God. I needed to get out of her mind now. My stomach churned. I didn't want to see this. I didn't even want to think about it. I tried everything, but I was stuck. I couldn't leave.

He started to take off his clothes. "What are you doing?" She looked scared. "You really are beautiful Aria. I'm sorry about all this."

"Julian you're scaring me." His face changed. "Shut up you stupid bitch! I'm tired of your whining. You're a spoiled brat who thinks she's too good for me, but I'm going to tell you what's going to happen here tonight. I'm going to take what's due to me. I'm going to fuck you until I've had my fill, and let my friends fuck you until they've had their fills. We're going to use that body you value so much until you feel like you want to die."

Tears started to leak from her eyes. "You are truly evil, Julian. You're the spawn of satan." She started thrashing about and screaming. "Help! Please! Somebody! Somebody help me!" He slapped her. She was stunned. "If you scream again, I'll make it really painful for you."

"I hate you."

"No you don't...well not yet anyway."

His hands caressed her body while the tears flowed harder. He fondled her breasts and her thighs. His fingers played with her core and I felt sick to my stomach. Every tear was like a stab to my heart. Every whimper was like a knife carving out my skin. And her screams when he ripped her innocence from her and tore her a part, were like me getting burned by the fires of hell for all eternity.

For every horrible gut wrenching thrust he made, bile rose in my throat. I couldn't take it. This wasn't something I wanted to live through. I had to get out. "Let me out!" I couldn't take it. They each took her, rough and carelessly. They abused her body and broke her spirit. It was only when she was lying there broken and weeping was I then allowed to leave the horrors of her mind.

I fell to my knees under the weight of this burden that she had to bear. I didn't know what to feel. I hung my head in shame. Where was I? I should have been there.

"What happened?" Her voice was like an angel's. "I feel like crap."

I couldn't face her.

"Hey! I asked you what happened."

Slowly, I rose my head. All I was feeling now was pure anger. "Where are they?" My voice was calm but deadly.

"Huh"

"Where. Are. They?"

"What are you talking about? Where is who?"

"Where the fuck are those men now?" My voice rose and the walls trembled.

"Look, I don't know what you're talking about. And why are you kneeling on the floor?"

It was too much. I couldn't take it. I wanted to destroy them, but instead I destroyed my room. I flung things to the floor, and wind thrashed every piece of item that stood.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

I didn't answer. I looked around the room. It wasn't enough. The damage wasn't enough. "It still isn't fucking enough!" I flung a lamp across the room, across the space that separated us. My desk followed. They shattered into pieces.

The look of horror on Aria's face was enough to halt my rampage. "Just tell me where those men are."

"What men? I don't know what you're talking about, Zane."

"The men that did those vile things to you!"

"I DONT KNOW WHAT MEN YOU'RE REFERRING TO!"

"THE MEN THAT RAPED YOU!"

"Wha...wha...what are you talking about? I don't know..."

"Aria..."

She turned her back on me. I appeared in front of her and placed both palms against her cheeks. "I'm sorry." The images flooded her before she could move. I held her in place even when I knew she wanted to pull away. Tears leaked from the corner of her eyes, just like in her dream.

"Why are you doing this?" Her eyes pleaded with me.

"I'm so sorry."

"Why are you torturing me this way?" A sob escaped her lips. "It's in the past. I put it in the past. Why did you have to remind me?"

She looked so vulnerable standing there looking up at me with those big grey eyes filled with tears. I wanted to lock her away and protect her forever.

"Because it's not in the past for me! Can't you understand that?"

"I just want to forget about it. I want to forget. Make me forget. Please?"

In that moment I knew there was nothing I wouldn't do for her, even if it was going to be a bad decision in the long run. If it would ease her pain now, I would do it.

"Okay. I'll make you forget."

I pulled her into my embrace and she hesitantly wrapped her arms around my waist. I waited until both our hearts were beating in sync, before pulling her into the darkness with me.

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

AS USUAL I EXPECT YOU TO VOTE AND COMMENT. THERE'S NO POINT IN BEGGING YOU GUYS TO VOTE OR COMMENT. IF YOU DO I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT. IF YOU DON'T, THANKS FOR READING JUST THE SAME.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.3K 50
What happens after season 2? This is a Jemma fanfic about what happens after the ending of season 2 final battle and if Emma really likes Daniel or t...
105 25 15
Book {2/2} Sequel to The Secret Witch Everyone is happy again. Joy has more friends than before. But what will happen when she finds out something we...
750 2 24
After the events of Mission City, Bowie Manuela finally got her papers and got an opportunity to work along side her alien robot friends. What will h...
64.9K 4.4K 61
*Book 2 of the Destined Series* The clock is ticking for Ryleigh. Duty calls, and she knows she has to leave her mate and new-found friends to return...