The Professional Prostitute

Por PinkGucciPumps

Jasmin Clark has lived a hard life. Since the age of 13, she's been forced into the world of prostitution by... Mais

The Professional Prostitute
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
My Wattpad Rant lol
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three (part 1)
Chapter Forty Three (part 2)
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 2)
IMPORTANT
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Fourteen

14.6K 159 37
Por PinkGucciPumps

Chapter Fourteen

Saturday came faster than I expected. Once I got home last night, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until the next day. I groggily climbed out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and got dressed. The weather outside was beautiful. I stood at my closet for about 15 minutes trying to decide what to wear.

"Going somewhere?" Sean asked coming in my room.

"I am actually. Going to look at apartments."

"What? No, you can't move out."

"I have to Sean. I can't live with you guys forever. And besides, I have to have a place for my mom to stay."

"Well you can look for her but I'm not comfortable with you moving."

"Come on Sean, it's not like you're gonna miss me." I teased as he laughed.

"Yeah I am."

"Okay, if you can give me 5 reasons I shouldn't move then I'll stay a little longer." I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Okay, one is because you love all of us so much you wouldn't dare leave. Especially Butch, he's like your best friend/bodyguard. Two, you're gonna be bored outta your mind without us. Three, you've gotten so comfortable with everyone, you walk around in your underwear now." he laughed as I looked down at my legs. He was so right. I couldn't dare leave these guys. "Four, if you move, who's gonna watch movies with you all night and finally five, you can't leave without giving me the kiss you know you've always wanted to give me."

"What? I never wanted to kiss you." I said laughing and walking back to my closet.

"Yeah right. Anyway, those were good reasons. So it's official, you're not moving."

"Maybe not." I said raising an eyebrow.

"I'm telling! Butch! Butch come here quick!" he yelled as Butch ran into my room.

"What happened? Jas, you okay?" Butch asked walking over to me.

"Yes I am."

"Tell him!" Sean said as I pushed him.

"Tell me what?" he asked looking at me. "Something going on? Will did something to you? I swear I'll kill him right now! Where the fuck is he?" Butch yelled all too fast. Sean and I burst out in laughter.

"Woah, slow down killer. She just wants to move." Sean said patting Butch on the back.

"Really? That's cool." Butch said as I stuck my tongue out at Sean. "As long as we all move in with you." he said giving Sean a five.

"I hate you guys."

"Don't lie. You love us. Get dressed, Sammie's here." Butch said slapping my ass and leaving my room.

"Need help?" Sean asked as I pushed him out my room and closed the door. I laughed to myself as I got dressed.

"Looking hot!" Sammie said as we got into her car.

"Thank you. I try. These shoes are killing me though." I said as she laughed.

"Mine too, remind me why we have on heels on a Saturday." she giggled as we drove to Will's place. It took us 20 minutes before we arrived and when we finally got there, Will was already outside talking to a guy who's back was turned.

"Hello ladies. You two look nice." he said as I smiled. "Especially you." he whispered pulling me into a hug. I had on a pair of skinny jeans, a white babydoll top that showed a little skin because my jeans were low rise, and a pair of silver and white peep-toe heels. My hair was up in a tight ballerina bun and my makeup was nice. Silver eye shadow and lip gloss. My accessories were a pair of diamond stud earrings, about 3 silver necklaces all of them different sizes, and a few white and silver bangles and bracelets.

"Thank you, you look nice too outside of work clothes." I said as he smiled. He really did look like a regular guy. A pair of dark jeans, a gray t shirt with a black cardigan over it and a pair of black and gray shoes. He looked sexier outside of his usual apparel. His hair rather messy and the sexy scent of his cologne turned me on. I was ready to kiss him right there and head back upstairs but unfortunately someone clearing their throat interrupted my train of thought. I immediately turned to my left to see who it was.

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but can we get going? We have a lot to do today." the random guy spoke. He was just as attractive as Will, but his eyes were brown and he looked as if he put more thought into his outfit.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Sammie asked cutting in.

"Dustin, I'm Will's brother." he said smoothly. "I take it you're Samantha?" he asked as she shook her head. "And you must be Jasmine. I've heard a lot about you." he said taking my right hand into his.

"All good I hope."

"Yes. My parents were right." he said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Right about what?"

"They said you were stunning and sweet." Dustin said as I began blushing a little. "My mother will be so excited to see you this afternoon."

"We're meeting up with your mother too?" Sammie asked putting a piece of gum into her mouth.

"Yeah, Will didn't tell you? We're all having lunch." Dustin said as Sammie and I stared at Will. "Guess not. Well come on, we're already late for the first appointment." he said opening the door to the limo. Sammie got in first and the rest of us followed.

"Dustin 's hot." she whispered as I nudged her.

"Okay ladies, so we're off." Will said closing the door as the limo pulled off. We spent the morning all the way into the afternoon looking at apartments. I loved them all but I chose one for my mom that was small and in a good neighborhood. At around 3:30, we began to make our way to the restaurant for lunch with Will's mom.

"You okay? You look a little nervous." Dustin whispered to me as Will and Sammie talked about the people at work.

"Nervous? No, not really."

"You know, you and my brother make a nice couple."

"Thank you but we're not together. I just work with him."

"Thats good news. I'd love to be with you." he said nudging me as we both giggled to ourselves.

We finally arrived at the restaurant. It was beautiful. We climbed out of the limo and made our way inside.

"Hello Will. Hello Dustin." the hostess greeted with a rather huge grin on her face before she noticed Sammie and myself. "Oh you guys are on a date?"

"Yes. Has my mother arrived?" Will asked brushing her off rather quickly as she led us over to the tables outside.

"Jasmine! Samantha! How are you ladies?" she asked as we embraced in a hug. "You two look very nice dressed down. My little fasionistas. Sit, sit." she insisted as we took a seat and fell into conversation.

"Um, you know we're here too mom right?" Dustin asked as we looked up. They just stood there and stared at us.

"Yes I do. Sit down." she ordered as they sat. "So, not to put you on the spot honey, but I heard what happened." she said winking at me.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about."

"Yes you are. You know the pickle and the pudding." she said raising her eyebrows. "The cracker and cheese." she said again as I stared at her blankly. "The spoon and the ice cream." Sammie burst out laughing.

"Are you trying to say they had sex?" she asked as Laura nodded her head. Seriously? Who in the world uses those terms to describe sex. She was one step closer to being a nut job.

"And I'm assuming Will told you this?" I asked looking over at Will.

"Yes he did. He called me as soon as he woke up and made your breakfast." she said as I blushed. I wasn't really the type of girl to talk about my private life but I guess Will was the type of guy that shared everything with his mother. "I thought it was sweet of him to do that. But anyway, so you two have made it official?"

"Not exactly. I don't want to mix up our business with pleasure." I said as Will looked uneasy.

"But aren't you moving into the condo with him?" she asked looking confused, as Will cut in before I could say anything.

"No she's not mother. You're the one who suggested that. So don't make me seem like I came up with the idea." he said as I settled down. Will was giving everyone the wrong idea of us and I didn't like that. He knew that I wasn't comfortable being with him because he was still married and that had nothing to do with the plan. It was my genuine feelings about the situation. I hated being put into these uncomfortable matters.

The rest of the lunch went smoothly. I caught Sammie flirting with Dustin a bit and could tell she really liked him. He would glance at me every now and then and smile but I could see he was interested in Sammie too. Laura eased up with all the personal questions and actually got to know some things about me. She was a nice woman when she wasn't acting all crazed. She reminded me of how outspoken and beautiful my mother was and it made me miss her.

"Excuse me for a moment." I said standing up and walking over to an unoccupied section of the restaurant. I pulled out my phone and called my mother.

"Hello?" a masculine voice picked up. I remained quiet. He laughed. "Jasmine, I know this is you. What do you want bitch?"

"I want to speak to my mother." I said flatly. I felt all the emotions rushing back to me. I tried holding it in.

"Your mother isn't here!" he yelled as I jumped a little.

"What do you mean she isn't there? What did you do to her?" I asked my voice cracking as I tried to hold back the tears.

"What did I just say? She's not here. I don't know where she is. She's been gone for 3 days now." he said as the tears began to fall.

"Did you hurt her?"

"I came home and she was gone. Im gonna kill her once I get to her. You better find her before I do." he said slamming the phone down in my ear. I jumped as the tears began to fall. Someone touched my shoulder causing me to jump.

"Jasmine, what's the matter? You okay?" Will asked as I fell apart in his chest. I was hurting. I couldn't hold it in any longer. My mother had gone missing and my father was gonna kill her. I prayed she was safe. Will held me until I finished crying and I pulled a pair of shades out of my bag. "You're coming home with me." he said as I didn't protest. I felt weak. Emotionally and physically. Once we got back to his place, I fell apart again.

"I need some time off work." I managed to croak out. My voice raspy.

"Why?"

"I need to go back to New York for a few days." I said staring out of the window and into the California streets. I was going to find my mother and bring her back with me. Bring her to a new home.

A/N: What do you think? If it's too short I'm so sorry. I seriously had a bad case of writers block. But I've figured it out and I've gotten things together. Vote/comment/fan! I'm not sure how many people I can dedicate a chapter to and you all know who you are! I love you guys and thanks again for checking out my story. It's hard trying to get some recognition on Wattpad and you guys are truly the best. I love you all and thank you! If I was rich, I'd take you all on a vacation to someplace exotic lol.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

812 12 24
Chardonnay was a undercover rookie she gets assigned to this big case she had to go undercover as a prostitute to takedown this charming pimp named A...
2.8M 35.2K 66
Jasmine an 18 year old beauty moves to London for a new start. All her life, guys have tried to use her, so much that believing in love is hard for h...
38.6K 877 50
Family... Where life begins and love never ends, right? Well not for me, my life began somewhere else and where love ended. *** Meet Jasmine Rose...
22K 1.1K 42
16 year old Queen, had to grow up fast after she got pregnant and her baby daddy passed away. After she left her family and move miles away to start...