The Styles Effect [COMPLETE]

Von Chingyonce

I escaped my reality by reading fanfictions. They escaped their fanfictions to become my reality. Mehr

Chapter 1: The Wish
Chapter 2: The Lesson
Chapter 3: Burger King
Chapter 4: Cat and Mouse
Chapter 5: Mr. Steal Your Girl
Chapter 6: Asthma Attack
Chapter 7: Penguin Milk
Chapter 8: Therapy
Chapter 9: Hot Topic Employees
Chapter 10: August Tinkles
Chapter 11: Pain Is Good
Chapter 12: Okay
Chapter 13: Keep Me Sane
Chapter 15: Demon Sex
Chapter 16: Casper
Chapter 17: Gold Digger
Chapter 18: Blotchy Muppet
Chapter 19: Choose One
Chapter 20: We Can't Stop
Chapter 21: Soy Latte
Chapter 22: Devil Woman
Chapter 23: The Underdog
Chapter 24: Fight It
Chapter 25: The End
Trailer for Sequel
Psycho and Liza
NOMINATED

Chapter 14: Eye of the Tiger

50K 2.8K 14K
Von Chingyonce

AN: Assassin Harry at the top

I woke up with a jolt, sitting myself up quickly as I sputtered and wiped at the cold water that was splashed on my face, my body shivering as I looked around me in confusion only to find Assassin Harry standing at the foot of my bed, holding an empty bucket in his large hand with a straight face.

"Rise and shine. Welcome to day one of your training. Here's breakfast, you got five minutes, get ready." He demanded in a clipped tone, tossing the bucket to the floor before throwing an apple at me, my reflexes delayed due to my drowsy state making the apple bounce right off my forehead as I blinked in surprise, spazzing my arms out trying to catch it only a few moments later.

"Ouch." I mumbled, rubbing my forehead with tired eyes.

"Least it wasn't a watermelon." The Assassin growled out, his voice laced with so much hatred and venom that I snapped my gaze up to meet his intense angered green eyes before he stalked out of the room.

I furrowed my brows in confusion before I quickly changed, rushing to brush my teeth and comb my short hair, which was a lot easier now that it didn't reach my butt before checking the time.

"Five o'clock... is this dude serious right now?" I groaned out, looking at the clock with a tired sigh, retrieving the apple on my bed and rubbing it against my shirt, taking a bite as I headed out of the room.

"So you saw the whole watermelon slicing thing? Wasn't that a great idea because the chunks are like everywhere and I actually saved some as a snack for later-" I began, catching up to Assassin Harry as he stepped out of the house with a large black duffel bag on his shoulder as he chewed on his gum in annoyance before he turned to look at me.

"I saw a lot more than just watermelon slicing." He grit out with a clenched jaw as I paused and gave him a confused look.

We stared at eachother for a few moments, his green eyes filled with rage as a few moments of silence passed between us.

"Watermelon...eating...?" I asked uncertainly with a pained face.

"Did you enjoy having his tongue down your throat bambina?" He suddenly said, grabbing my chin and tilting it up so our gazes would lock as I raised my brow at him.

"Whose? Psycho Harry's? We didn't kiss though." I told him, still wondering what the hell he was going off about.

All I remember was going to Safeway in the middle of the night to get fruit with Psycho, then drawing faces on them and letting him stab them until I fell asleep on the bench.

"Don't patronize me Liza. I was on the roof when that happened and I had to fucking leave the minute he was all over you before I ended up shooting him. You didn't even try to stop him." He muttered, his breathing heavy before he shook his head and looked away, letting go of my face before he pressed the key to my car, unlocking the doors.

I pursed my lips, looking back at the house wondering if I should ask Psycho Harry if what he was saying was true before I heard the engine of the vehicle turn on making me quickly scramble inside in the passenger side besides Assassin Harry as he glared out the front window, tightly gripping onto the steering wheel.

I turned to look at him, deep in thought as I cocked my head to the side.

"Why are you always on the roof man?"

••

"We can talk about this!" I screamed before Assassin Harry smirked, raising the gun in his hand before he pulled the trigger, shooting me in the chest causing my body to fly back at the impact as I fell to the floor, face up to the orange and pink clouds above.

"Ow..." I mumbled, panting slightly from the pain in my chest before I heard footsteps crush against the gravel on the ground, the Assassin peering down at me as I gulped.

He quickly took ahold of my hand, bringing me up on my feet again with one pull before he unbuttoned my flannel shirt as I tried to catch my breath.

"The bullet proof vest also protects you from getting punctured by any knife. Make sure that you use this to your advantage, you can stay down and pretend to be dead until your enemy gets close enough to attack." He explained, readjusting the black vest on my body, his hands on the straps near my hips as he tugged on them, pulling my front closer to his as he avoided my gaze and secured the straps.

"You mean like this." I grit out, raising my fist to hit him in the jaw only for him to quickly catch it in his much larger hand, his eyes connecting with mine as a slow malevolent smirk spread across his face.

"Wait I was kidding! I was kidding!" I panicked before he turned me around, still holding onto my other hand as he twisted my arm behind my back in a painful angle, kicking the back of my legs causing me to immediatly fall to my knees before I felt the bottom of his boots press against my back, keeping me down.

"Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!" I winced out through gritted teeth, screwing my eyes shut for a moment as curls of my hair stuck to my sweaty face.

"Points for trying." Assassin Harry scoffed, letting me go as I collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily while I rolled my sore shoulder.

"We've been training for hours... can I maybe have a small water break?" I attempted to negotiate.

"We've been training for ten minutes. Now give me fifty push ups." He ordered, taking out a small book, ignoring my obvious struggling as he sat on a stump in front of me, placing his elbows on his knees while he licked the pad of his fingers and flipped the page.

"Fifty? I can't even do ten-"

"You're right. How about we just go back to your house and you can admit that I was right this whole time, that you can't handle any training." The Assassin tested me, closing the book to lean down and glare at me as I grinded my teeth in anger.

"You know what, no. Fifty, that all you got? I'll do sixty!" I shot back at him, adrenaline pumping through my veins as I mumbled curses under my breath and glared at the floor, forcing my arms to raise my body up and down.

Assassin Harry brought a long stick under my chin, tilting it up so my eyes were set forward as he took slow leisurely steps around me, still looking down and reading his book as he circled me like a hawk, the stick in his hand grazing the skin of my legs on purpose making my body stiffen.

I then felt the stick smack down onto my ass cheek making me let out a yelp of surprise as my arms gave way and I fell face first into the dirt.

"You keep your posture straight doing a proper push up," The Assassin explained before I felt him tangle his fingers into the short curls of my hair, gently tugging making me pant and tilt my head up as he crouched down to my side, his lips at my ear.

"That means you don't stick your ass up and tempt me." He finished, letting go of my hair before he went back to reading his book and walking around me as if nothing ever happened.

"Yes sir..." I mumbled under my breath in annoyance, going back to my work out, my push ups a lot slower since it was a lot harder to do them and keep my body flat at the same time.

"Sixty." I breathed out when I finally reached my goal, my arms feeling like jelly as I collapsed again, this time with no intention of getting up.

Like ever.

"Maybe you wouldn't have had such a hard time if you remembered to take your bullet proof vest off first." Assassin Harry said in a mocking tone making me let out a loud choked dying whale noise on the floor before he placed a cold bottle of water in front of me.

"Hydrate yourself," He said, patting my damp curls lightly as he sent me a look.

"You did good." He told me before looking back at the book in his hands as I grabbed the drink, downing it in large needy gulps.

"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, I love that book." I said after I had finished almost the whole bottle, taking a peek at the cover making him smirk as he chewed on his gum, flipping to the next page.

"Where did you get all the weapons and supplies?" I finally asked, sitting on the ground, staring out at the lake nearby before I nodded at the discarded duffel bag at his feet that held all the new equipment.

"You're not the only one who went shopping yesterday." He mused, his dimples prominent as I smiled.

It was quiet for a while as I sat there with a flushed face, trying to catch my breath and enjoying the slight breeze before I looked over at the Assassin again.

"Harry, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything. I honestly don't ever want to see you hurt and-"

"I think your little break's over. Back to work." He suddenly snapped, the small smile on his face diminished as he slammed the book in his hands closed and looked up to glare at me.

"I see guns, do I get to shoot one-"

"Not today," He cut me off before looking between the weapons on the floor and my excited face in contemplation.

"Or ever, since I choose not to die early in my life." The Assassin scoffed as he placed the book on the floor while I pulled out my phone.

"Hey, I was thinking we could play the song Eye of the Tiger while I train as motivation and it can be like one of those awesome classic montage scenes in movies where the main character trains and we can just time lapse to be me being fit and cool as hell-"

He grabbed the phone right out of my hand, interrupting my rambling making me frown.

"No music." Assassin Harry seethed, holding my gaze as I tried to get my device back, only for him to retract his hand away higher into the air out of my reach.

"Okay you're the boss and all but can I just have my phone back please. It's new and rose gold and I can't afford that shit in real life." I huffed, breathing heavily as I stood to my feet and tried to reach out for my cell as he hung it over my head in a patronizing manner, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Does the little girl want her phone back?" He rasped out, leaning his head down as a cynical smile spread over his handsome face making me narrow my eyes at him in annoyance.

"Yes." I said through gritted teeth, trying to keep my cool.

He let out a deep chuckle, obviously amused by my irritation before he tossed the phone into the air, making my heart drop to my stomach in fear as I instantly reached out for it only for him to catch it easily in his other hand with a cocky grin before his eyes met mine.

"Then come and get it amore." He challenged, slowly chewing his gum making his sharp jawline even more defined as I balled my hands into tight fists at my sides.

"Spy kids bitch!" I screamed at him in frustration as I attacked him, watching in shock as he dodged my hits effortlessly, an amused grin on his face the whole time.

••

I was panting heavily on the ground, my whole body sore as Assassin Harry flipped another page in his book, sitting on top of me with no care in the world while I was suffering underneath him.

I saw his boot from the side and hit his foot weakly with a shakey fist in one last attempt before I dropped my head against the dirt.

"Take that, and that..." I said breathlessly, making him look away from his book to glance down at me with a smirk before he finally took my phone out of his pocket and placed it on the side of my face that wasn't resting on the ground.

"Maybe next time amore." He claimed before he stood to his feet, getting off me as I took my phone off my sweaty cheek and sat myself up.

"So... when exactly can I shoot a gun?" I asked for the one hundredth time.

"When you're ready." Was his gruff response.

I paused for a few moments before looking back at him with a small smile.

"Am I ready now?"

I saw his jaw tighten in annoyance as he rummaged through the duffel bag on the floor.

"No."

"How 'bout now."

"I said no."

It went silent between us for another few minutes before I shifted awkwardly on my spot.

"Okay how 'bout now. Cause I'm up right now, and you suck right now-"

He raised his gun, pointing it at me again without even looking up from the bag on the floor making me immediatly stop my little Drake rap.

"Does someone need a hug..." I offered, my words trailing off as I scrunched my face up in a teasing smile and got up, slowly walking over to him.

"Don't touch me. You're sweaty and gross." The Assassin said, lowering his weapon and sending me a look of irritation before I closed the distance between us and hugged him from behind, his whole body rigid and hard under my touch.

"Are you trying to fall backwards and body slam me head first?" He inquired after I tightened my arms around his body with gritted teeth, struggling to lift him off the ground and throw him down as I began to pant again.

"Maybe." I wheezed before he fell back, my eyes widening in surprise as I screamed and he fell on top of me on the dirt, his weight crushing me as he let out a laugh.

"Do you personally enjoy torturing my poor Lady?" Another voice asked from above us, making Assassin Harry get off of me with a sigh as I writhed on the ground.

I was suddenly raised to my feet, Prince Harry holding my hand in a firm grip as he helped me up with a small dimpled smile on his face.

"Not my fault she has no eye hand coordination." The Assassin scoffed, glaring at the Prince and I's intwined hands.

"No eye hand coordination huh?" Prince repeated with a smirk, eyeing me as he let go of my hand while I shrugged under his gaze since it was true.

"Fence her then." Prince Harry said, tossing one of the fencing swords in his free hand over to the Assassin before he handed me the other one.

"Aha, fence her, that's a funny one..." I laughed, letting out a nervous gulp as I watched the Assassin smirk with wary eyes as he maneuvered the sword around his hand skillfully while I continued to poke at the covered tip of my own sword.

"I'm going to get stabbed, I don't care if the weapon is covered I'm going to get impaled here, and not in the good sexy sex way." I breathed out, gripping on to Prince Harry's shirt so he could see the pure terror in my eyes as he blinked at me.

He then let out a small laugh, trying to keep it in as he shook his head at me, mumbling "by God she actually said sexy sex" under his breath before he looked at me again.

"I don't do swords." The Assassin spoke up, looking at the weapon in his hand with a bored expression.

"Well I sure hope you don't, that would be quite painful I must say. For me, I personally prefer to have a platonic relationship with weapons yes?" Prince Harry said with a charming smile, making the Assassin glare at him in irritation as I let out a small "aha" at his joke.

"What I meant was..." The Assassin growled through clenched teeth.

"That I was trained mostly with guns. I'm not used to sword fighting- which no one ever does anymore when a bullet can do the job ten times faster." He reiterated as the Prince went behind me, placing his large hands over my shoulders, putting pressure to straighten my posture more before his hand trailed down my arm and around my hand that was holding the sword.

"And Lady Liza isn't accustomed to fighting yet you already expect her to go over her own limits on the first day of training am I correct?" The Prince says, keeping his tone firm and calm as I felt his soft breath at the nape of my neck.

"Alright Prince Charming, let's see just how well you can defend your little damsel in distress then." The Assassin mocked with a tilt of his head, glaring passed my shoulder to Prince Harry behind me who still had his hand wrapped around mine, my back pressed firmly against his chest.

"My lady, what do we say when we are about to fence?" Prince Harry tested me, his lips grazing the skin of my ear as I tensed up.

"Take my wife and kids just don't stab me." I said as they both gave me a look.

"Actually maiden, it's 'On Guard' but adequate enough." Prince chuckled before he let out a confident "On guard" and advanced forward, using me like a puppet as he stayed behind me and moved my arms forward while Assassin Harry dodged the hits.

The sound of swords clinking and clashing together, slicing through the air overwhelmed my senses as I screamed the whole entire time, always trying to flinch back everytime Assassin Harry's sword swung too close to my face while Prince Harry helped maneuver me around quickly from behind, helping me avoid and block all the heavy strikes of the Assassin's sword as he held tightly onto my hands, moving my arms for me.

For someone who claimed that they weren't trained in fencing, Assassin Harry seemed to know how to handle the sword in his hand quite well, his movements effortless and his reflexes immediate and fast.

Just not as fast as the Prince though.

With one miscalculated move
Assassin Harry faltered giving the Prince an opportunity as he brought my arm forward and I removed the sword right out of the Assassin's hand with my own, the weapon flying in the air before Prince Harry caught it in his free hand without even looking as he smirked down at me.

"Fuck did you see me do that! Holy shit that was cool- I mean technically I didn't do it cause Prince was behind me moving me like a puppet but still! Oh you should see your face right now!" I exclaimed as Prince Harry let go of me, taking my sword while I threw my hands up in the air as if I had just dished out the best burn known to man while I jumped up and down in front of Assassin Harry who had a straight expression on his face like always.

"Oh! Mess with me! Mess with me son!" I continued to get up in Assassin's face, his arms crossing over his chest as he broke into a slight smile, chuckling and shaking his head at me as I pretended to give small fast punches to his rock hard stomach.

I laughed, raising my hand up making him smirk at me, nodding his head a bit and chewing his gum before he gave me a high five only causing the childish smile on my face to widen in joy.

"I'm guessin' trainings going good." I heard another loud booming voice join as I turned my head to find Psycho Harry, getting out of his own car parked near the lake next to mine making me assume that he was the one who also gave the Prince a ride here.

"It's noon, you're excused now." Psycho Harry saluted the Assassin, only to get an irritated glare in return before the Psycho shifted his gaze to me, a dimpled grin forming over his face as he slung his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, causing the Assassin and Prince to both tense up.

"I had a good sleep thanks to you pumpkin. You gave me some pretty good dreams last night." He whispered in my ear, his voice low and seductive before he kissed my cheek making the Prince Harry frown, clearing his throat as he looked away while Assassin Harry just narrowed his eyes at us making me give the Psycho an uneasy smile.

"I'm glad you're feeling better." I said truthfully, patting his shoulder in a friendly manner before pulling away, feeling guilty for some reason as I shifted awkwardly on my feet.

I would honestly rather be punched and socked a hundred times by all of the guys than see them so tense and hurt like this.

Their feelings for me didn't seem to be fading at all, in fact judging by the look on all of their faces their feelings for me have actually seemed to develop even more.

Now I'm not one to be those main characters in those fanfictions I hated who cry because boo-hoo they've got so many guys in line for then that they don't know which dick to hop on and life is just oh so hard.

But I'd rather be punched and socked in the face a hundred times than have to hurt these boys.

This was not good.

"Hey, did we uh... did we like, you know..." I pulled Psycho Harry to the side, lowering my voice before I brought my hands together and created make shift puppets kissing eachother as I made small smooching sounds with my lips.

The smile on his face immediatly fell as his shoulders slumped at my words.

"Don't tell me you don't remember." He said with disbelief and disappointment in his eyes that I couldn't help but flinch at how hurt he looked.

"No, no of course I remember. You were great and the late night kiss you gave me at the door of my backyard was great...." I tried, hoping that whatever I made up was right as he sent me a blank look.

"We made out on the bench of your backyard, not the doorway." He told me in annoyance, his broad shoulders tense as his jaw clenched.

"Oh shit really." I blinked at him in shock, placing my hand over my open mouth as I tried to process his words.

"Like with tongue and everything..." I whispered out with wide eyes, cupping my hand at the side of my mouth only making Psycho Harry slap the palm of his hand over his forehead while Assassin Harry let out an obnoxious and genuine laugh.

"You poor soul." He snickered, his tone somewhat sympathetic but mostly joyous as he patted Psycho Harry on the back, only making the Psycho rub his face in frustration as he let out a choked sob, pretending to cry in his hands.

"Wooh pumpkin, you sure know how to really make a man feel good about himself." He chuckled, trying to regain his easy going smile as he let out a small breath through his lips, placing his hands on his hips like he'd just run a marathon.

"I wish you luck." Assassin Harry mocked, a triumphant smirk on his face as he glanced my way, his green eyes giving me a small once over while he played with his lip ring before he looked at the empty expression on the Psycho's face, letting out one more laugh before he left me with Prince Harry and Psycho Harry.

Psycho took in a deep shakey breath, pinching the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed as if he was trying with every fiber in his body not to snap before he looked up, clasping his hands together and rubbing them as he sent me a forced grin.

"So, how do you feel about blood?" He asked, tilting his head to the side as he neared me, darting his tongue to wet his bottom lip.

"I watched the Vampire push a bullet out of his skin and I watch a lot of American Horror story on Netflix so I mean-"

The rest of my sentence became stuck in my throat when Psycho Harry produced a sharp kitchen knife from the back of his jeans before slicing the blade straight across the palm of his hand, his face neutral despite the large gash in his skin, blood pouring out down his arm before he brought it close to my face with a small smirk.

"Oh god the blood is just- Please not so close to my face I-" I began, my face paling even more when he pressed the knife at the end of the cut in front of me, making it bigger as my legs gave way and my eyes rolled to the back of my head, feeling my body fall back until someone caught me from behind, making sure I didn't hit the ground.

The last thing I saw were Prince Harry's worried green eyes peering down at me, hearing his stern voice scold the Psycho before everything faded away.

AN: There will be only one smut scene in this whole story. Which Harry do you think it will be with or you're hoping it will be with??

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.4K 825 24
7K 59 33
Read this..I'm trying my best to make you laugh...so...laugh? Yes..LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LOL.
352K 9.7K 26
Welcome to chatroom.com! Please wait while we pair you up with a partner. texting format