(SCRAPPED) The Queen and her...

By your-everyday-writer

The infamous Weiss 'Ice Queen' Shnee has caught your attention and now you've been keeping your eye on her. H... More

'The King'
Training incident
Recruitment and First Operation
Separate Ways
Announcement

'Ice Queen'

4.8K 61 15
By your-everyday-writer

(A/N): HEY! How're you all doing? Good? Bad? Meh? Well however your feeling, I hope that your having a great day! Anyway here's the Reader x Weiss requested by TheDragonSwordsman. Hope ya enjoy friend! But before we start, copyright warning. I do not own RWBY or any of the characters, they are both under the rights of Rooster Teeth! Now enjoy the story
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

"Crap, crap, crap, crap!" You  yelled running towards the docking port that would bring you to Beacon. The school year was starting today and you overslept! Thankfully you didn't have any bags or anything weighing you down to get to the ship.

You turned a corner and saw the ship in the distance loading up all the students, seeing this you pushed yourself even harder to get there and got there as they were taking off. You jumped up and reached for the closing door but missed falling back to the ground. Though you didn't fall, someone grabbed your hand, you looked up to see your best friend Jake Hamilton holding you keeping the ship door open.

He quickly pulled you into the ship having you land on top of him causing both of you to let out a good laugh as you both got up and dusted off.

"First day of school and you almost miss the Bullhead? Come one we're second years! I though you would've learned tho get here earlier than that." Jake sarcastically scolded you

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" You chuckled giving him a slight punch in the arm "I know you would've came back for me either way"

"Did he make it?!" You heard a familiar voice call from across the ship

"Yeah! With some help of course" Jake said back

In a moment two girls walked out, they were the other two members of your team. Hannah Hughes, a fairly tall woman with green eyes and purple hair that went down to her middle back with green tips on them. She was wearing a gray tank top with beat up blue jeans, on her back was a holster holding her zweihänder.

Next to her was Sarah Henderson, a small sweet girl who had short blond hair that barely went below her jawline and dark blue eyes. She was wearing black shirt that said 'this is my battle gear' with short jeans. You could see on her sides were small holsters that held her sai's.

"What was Ozpin thinking making you our leader?" Hannah sighed into her hand

"I don't know but his decisions are  final" Sarah answered with a smile tilting her head around

"Probably for his combat skills" Jake said putting his hand on your shoulder

You gave a smile and looked over to Jake and taking notice of his new outfit. He had black hair that was long enough he put it into a bun with black eyes. He was wearing a basic red shirt with beige khakis. On his palms were his brass knuckles in their non battle mode. One thing for sure is that they hurt.... a lot

"He's got a point, (F/N) is an exceptionally gifted fighter, especially with that semblance of yours" Sarah said pointing at you

"Oh yeah! Speaking of your semblance, got anything new?" Hannah asked

"Actually yeah!" You said outstretching your hand having a hilt start to form in it "I found this really cool sword in Atlas and I think it's just my style!" you continued having a long thin blade, with a blue dragon pattern going towards the tip of the blade, form from the hilt with electricity float around it "It uses electric dust to create the field around it, it's pretty powerful!"

Your team was staring at the blade in amazement, it was an extravagantly beautiful and fascinating blade. After your team was done observing it you threw it into the air having it disappear into thin air.

"So how many does that make?" Jake asked

You put your index finger up to your lip and held your arm by the elbow. "Im not sure actually! I lost count quiet a while ago!" You told them with a little laugh, they did the same shortly after.

In a moment the ship shook for a moment signifying it landed, you and your team headed towards the door of the ship and took a step outside after the door opened.

You took a deep breath of air before saying "Ah, Beacon Academy... it feels good to be back!"

~Time skip a few weeks~

It's been a few weeks into your second year and it was much  harder than you anticipated, you were either failing or about to fail. The only class you weren't like this in was Professor Goddwitch's class, in her class you were an a prodigy with sparing and understanding semblances and aura. In fact she pulled you from your current class to assist her with a lesson for the first years.

"Now students, Mr. (L/N) will be here today to assist me in teaching you what exactly a semblance is. Mr. (L/N) If you'd please" The professor said stepping back

"Of course Professor Goodwitch," You started nodding your head at her before giving your attention to the class "Now, who here can tell me what a semblance is?" You asked having a few hands go up, you chose on a student with long white hair and crystal blue eyes.

"A semblance is what you'd say, a special ability that every hunter and huntress has, they can be biologically transferred to children but isn't always guaranteed" She said in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"You're close, but wrong" You told her making her looked surprised then infuriated "a semblance is more than a latent ability, it's a connection to your aura its self, without your semblance you wouldn't have an aura and vise versa. That's why if and when you're aura runs out, your semblance seems to not work. But genetically passed semblances are true, you may have inherited your semblance from your parent's or anyone in your family. Though some semblances are rarer than others," You explained "who here in this room thinks they have a unique semblance?" You asked getting a few hands being raised.

You called down one of them, the same girl who tried to explain what a semblance is. "Ok, may I have your name?" You asked her

"Weiss Schnee" She answered

"Well Weiss, what's your semblance?" You asked again

"My semblance allows me to summon glyphs that have multiple purposes" She told you with a slight smirk

"Well that is a very useful semblance," You said turning back to the class "a semblance like this can have more use than just combat, rather it being just moving a heavy object to reaching the cookies on the top shelf" You explained getting a light laugh from the class. "But as of combat, this could be an absolute side changer in a battle." You looked at Goodwhich "With your permission, I'd like to spar with Weiss to show what I mean"

She gave you a nod and you both went your dorms to get your combat gear. You got into your dorm and put on a (F/C) shirt that hugged your figure with a white muscle shirt underneath and blue jeans, before heading back to the class.

When you got there you saw Weiss on the opposite side of the room wearing a white dress like outfit that ended as a blue combat skirt, she had blue heels on with a light blue. long sleeved, jacket that went down to her stomach. She had a long silver colored rapier in it's holster and was obviously loaded with dust.

You got into the arena and immediately the students noticed your lack of weapons and started to talk about it. You got to the center of the arena before speaking to the class, "Now I know you're all talking about how I don't have a weapon, and how am I gonna fight, some semblances are strictly combat based, such as mine." You explained holding out your hand having the electric dust infused blade appear in your hand, "My semblance allows me to store weapons in a pocket dimension and call them at will, because of this I can keep my opponent constantly having to worry about a change of weapons" You said dismissing your weapon and going to your side of the arena.

Professor Goodwitch came up in the center and set the screen up for your match. "The time limit is 30 minutes, you may begin when ready" She said before stepping off the stage.

You bent your knees and lowered your body having your hands on opposite sides of your body waiting for her first move. As if on cue she raised her rapier up to her head and formed a glyph around her feet before launching at you with incredible speeds.

'She's fast'  You thought summoning a shield to block her lunge before summoning a basic short sword swinging it upwards towards only to hit a hard, brick like substance. You looked past your shield and saw her on the opposite side of the room and your sword against a glyph.

'She's using her glyphs defensively, I'll have to find a way to catch her off guard and then finish her off with a single blow...'  You thought dismissing the sword and shield and thinking of what you could use. In the meantime you decided to antagonize your opponent

"What's wrong  Weiss? Scared to attack head on?" You taunted still trying to think of what you could use.

You could see her expression go from calm to annoyed, you could tell she was very pride filled and that's where you would take her down, exploit her weakness.

"Who would've guessed, a Schnee being a coward in the face of battle, can't even attack an opponent head on" You continued taunting while shrugging your shoulders.

You saw her eyes narrow down on you and felt the rage oozing from her. You got a smirk and prepared for the take down. She raised her rapier for an attack while you summoned two whips, one for each hand. She lunged at you and got relatively close before shooting off to the side using one of her glyphs.

'And there it is!' You thought swinging the corresponding whip at her legs catching her off balance before you quickly switched the whips out or your newest weapon and rushed her slicing upwards, not only having the damage of the of the blade effect her; but also have the electricity deal with her as well.

This single strike did a decent amount of damage to her aura, but not enough to fully taker her out. You twisted the blade, making it face downwards, and sliced again. You kept going until her aura was almost depleted, you did an upward slash before using the momentum of the blade to bring your body around before jumping up and kicking her in the head making her hit the wall and slump down.

The buzzer went off showing the match was over and you dismissed your blade before walking up to her and offered her a hand. She reluctantly took it and stood by your side as you turned the class.

"Now, who noticed the different ways she used her semblance?" You asked

"She used it defensively to block your attack, and as a boost to rush you and evade from an incoming attack." A girl with amber eyes and black hair answered

"Correct, now, any questions about semblances?" You asked

The rest of the class was mostly answering questions about semblances and helping some students control their semblance. But the entire time you felt a pair of grudge filled eyes on you, you traced them back to that Weiss girl. 

You quickly brushed it off and continued answering questions until the bell rang releasing you all to lunch. You got your food and sat down with your team going along your usual business.

"So what exactly did Goodwhich call you for (F/N)?" Jake asked putting some food in his mouth

You swallowed the food in your mouth before answering "She just wanted me to help with a lesson about Semblances"

"And that took you an entire class? Aren't you able to explain it flawlessly in five minutes?" Hannah brought up

"Three minutes, and it was because It took longer because I sparred someone" You told her

"You sparred a first year? That's cold man, c-o-l-d" Sarah said spelling out the last word

You shrugged before answering "She was stuck up, a miss know it all so to say" You explained

"Really? What was her name?" Jake asked again

"It was Weiss something, Schnee i think?" You said getting a look of shock and amusement from them

"You mean you got to deal with Ice Queen?!" Hannah asked getting in your face

"Erm.. Ice, Queen?" You asked back with confusion

"Weiss Schnee! She got the nickname Ice Queen in the first week!" Jake explained

"She did?" You asked again

"Yeah! She's so stuck up and acts like a queen and we're her subjects! You can guess where the Ice came from" Sarah told you

"Yeah, she was pretty cold" You said with a light chuckle

"So how bad did you beat her?" Jake asked with a raised eyebrow

"Well, she didn't get a single hit on me and once I started attacking I didn't stop until the buzzer.... so pretty bad" You answered

"You're beyond a prodigy you know?" Sarah said

You scratched the back of your head with a light blush "Come on, your making me blush" You said with a chuckle and getting a laugh from your team out of your embarrassment.

"But I bet if us three were to go against you we would definently win!" Hannah exclaimed

"No way! There's no way you three would be able to do that! You three are great fighters and all but I would definently win!" You argued trying to convince them while giving them some gratitude

"What?! You're good, but there's no way your that  good," Jake started "accept the facts dude"

"You should know above all how stubborn I am, I will argue against this into the grave!" You told him, a smile on your face as you stood up.

"Well how about we have a little sparing match, three on one, after class to show we can take you down" Hannah said also standing up

"Yeah! And you better not hold back on us just because we're your teammates and friends!" Sarah followed up

"Are you sure you three want to do this?" You asked

"Of course we're sure! We're gonna spar you and prove our point" Jake said giving you a light punch in the arm.

You chuckled "Fine, have it your way, but if you end up regretting it, remember; it was your choice" You told them heading towards your next class.

They were all happy by the fact they convinced you to go along with it but shortly went back to the way prior. It's been a while since you've had a good sparring match, wonder how it'll go?

~Time Skip~

The day went by quickly for the most part, classes were smooth, students were complaining, a few first years came to you about semblances and such, but other than that it was a normal day.

You sat in professor Ooblecks class with your team, you had finish the lesson early and had the rest of the class to do anything.

"I. Am. So. Bored." Jake complained hitting his head against the desk as you and your team waited for the final bell.

"Suck it up Jake, it's almost time" Sarah said reading a book.

"Just go on your scroll" You said while playing a game on yours

"It's dead...." He said with a groan

"Pfft, dumbass" Hannah commented while leaning back with her feet on the desk

"Shut it!" He retorted snapping at her

"You wanna go?!" She snapped back

"Hey! Don't go fighting each other! Save that for (F/N)" Sarah intervened preventing the two from killing each other

You started laughing at the interaction of your team as they were clearly prepared to fight you. This made your heart start to beat a few ticks faster than before just thinking about what they have in store.

"You three must really have plans for that" You said making them smirk and smile

"You bet your ass we do." Jake said with confidence in his eyes "We're giving it our all, and we know  you're gonna lose"

"I doubt that" You said

The bell rang after that and you all went to your dorm to get ready for the match. You all quickly got into your combat gear and your team grabbed their weapons before heading to the arena.

The trip there was short and simple and dead silent. When you entered the room you saw that all the seats were packed with students obviously there to watch the fight. You looked behind you and saw Jake laughing while scratching the back of his head. If something big was happening, he was gonna tell everyone.

You let out a sigh and went to your side of the arena as your team stayed on their side. To your surprise Goodwhich came from the side and started setting up the board for the fight. The board was set in a matter of seconds and you stood there as your team got ready to fight, each pulling out their weapons and getting in different form's to fight.

"30 minutes on the timer" Goodwhich said "Begin"

And with that the buzzer went off having your team rush for you. Jake came straight from the center, Sarah on the right, and Hannah on the left. 'Multiple angles, smart'  You thought summoning a sword in each hand preparing to fight.

Sarah was the fastest and reached your first lunging at you with one of her sai's and you quickly blocked it with a sword intertwining it with the blade. Hannah was next swinging her zweihänder which you easily leaned out of the way and swung backwards with your other sword hitting her with the hilt of the blade causing her to stagger back.

When you drew your attention towards Jake whose brass knuckle was right in front of you slugging you in the face making you slide back a bit. They all stood up with their weapons at the ready and staring you down.

"Not a bad start!" You said dismissing both swords "That was a smart technique and excellent teamwork, but how about we cut the warm up and get right to the chase?" You finished getting a nod from the three as they jumped back and prepared to give it their all.

You could see the concentration in their eyes as they were about to use their semblances against you. You summoned a shield in your left hand and a steel gauntlet covering your entire right hand and some of your forearm.

They got in their stances and started mumbling among each other before Jake took a step of the ground and launched with incredible speeds at you throwing a punch. You extended your right hand and caught the  punch staring him dead in the eyes. You saw the change that showed his semblance was in use, his normally black eyes were now a light cyan.

You got a smirk as you pushed every ounce of strength you had to your right arm as you pushed against his punch before sweeping your foot to knock him off guard. When you did this he was completely off the ground allowing you to get a good strike in by kicking him in the back, sending him in the air a little, then spin kicking him back towards the other two... there was only one.

"Crap!" Was all you said before you felt a huge surge of pain in your back being sent forward falling to the ground rolling before getting yourself back up.

In front of you was Sarah who seemed to form from nothing, her semblance was camouflage, excellent for stealth. You dismissed your current gear and looked around to see your team have you in the center of a triangle shaped formation.

You raised your fists in a fighting stance and kept rotating to keep an eye on all of them having Hannah rush you shortly after raising a fist to punch. You raised your fist as well and jabbed towards her face only to have it phase through as well as the rest of her body phased through you. You realized what happened and quickly turned around and caught an incoming elbow from her.

You glanced off to the side and saw Sarah running towards you starting to slowly fade into the background. You kept focus on her and saw a faint outline of her being about to strike you. You quickly raised your other hand catching her blow.

There you stood with crossed arms, holding attacks from two of three team mates. And ahead of you was Jake cracking his knuckles preparing to hit you with everything he has. You saw his entire form bulk up showing he's using his semblance to it's full extent, without destroying the arena of course.

He rushed at your immobilized form moving slower than before. You had an idea and had to time it perfectly to pull it off, or else it was lights out. You waited for him to get a few feet in front of you and started to swing for you before using your plan.

You pulled both Sarah and Hannah's hands towards each other making them collide heads and ducked before they were  slugged by Jake sending them flying and knocking them out. You got back up and glanced back at them to make sure they were OK but quickly gave your attention back to Jake.

"One v One" He said breathing heavily from use of his semblance

"Yup, been a while since we've had a good fight between the two of us" You replied summoning steel gauntlets for both hands and raising them in a fighting manner.

"You're gonna fist fight me?" He asked also getting into a stance

"Why not, wanna see how long it takes me to beat you" You answered with a cocky tone, starting to bounce on the balls of you feet.

"The only one being beaten is you!" He said rushing you

You rushed back at him and threw a punch having it be caught by him and having him throw another punch to have it caught by you. You stared each other down with smirks on your faces before you brought a knee up and hit him in the gut. He coughed a bit before repaying the favor and kicking you in the side.

You winced in pain before continuing attacking him with blows from your legs as he did the same. After a few dozen blows you both pushed off each other to get some distance. You were breathing heavily since he got some really hood hits on you, but he was just as bad, maybe worst.

You gave him a slight smile before losing it and narrowing your eyes getting completely serious and getting ready to end it. In his eyes was the same exact look as he activated his semblance again and got into a more advanced stance.

You took a quick, sharp, breath before launching at him going for a set of quick, but devastating, blows. You got in front of him throwing a punch only to have it do nothing as he slid back a few inches. He got a smirk on his face and brought his fist to your gut causing excruciating pain.

You backed up a bit and coughed up some blood before regaining your focus and rushing in with a better plan. You got close to him before dropping to the ground and slid between his legs catching him off guard allowing you to sweep his leg taking him off the ground and shot yourself back up punching him in the gut, but he was able to adjust his body midair and slammed the top of his foot into your collar bone.

He went higher into the air as you went down a bit. You regained yourself and looked up to see him preparing a punch that would definitely take you out. You quickly rolled to the side as he landed, punching the arena, making it break at about a 15 meter radius around the point of impact.

His hand was stuck in the ground giving you an advantage. You quickly got up and shot towards him bringing your knee up into his gut while slamming your elbow into his nape knocking him out. His body collapsed to the floor as you got up, dismissing the gauntlets, and hearing the buzzer go off.

You turned toward the crowd and raised your fist in victory getting a loud cheer from them before falling down to your knees catching your breath. In a few moments your team regained consciousness and made their way to you to help you stand up and support you.

"Thanks guys" You thanked while being lifted up

"No problem man, you gave one hell of a fight, gonna be sore for a few weeks!" Hannah said getting your arm over her shoulders

"Yeah... same here" You chuckled looking up into the crowd scanning everyone

Everyone in the crowd was still roaring with life due to the match, students discussing it, giving others money from bets, and others just staring in shock that you pulled it off. With adrenaline pumping through all of you, and the thrill of a fight still beating in your hearts, you felt as if you were gonna pass out from the rush.

Fortunately you didn't, you scanned the crowd one more time and against all of the students there, one set of eyes made you shiver. Cold, crystal blue eyes, piercing into your soul.

'Ice queen...'  You thought staring back with your (E/C) orbs 'What exactly is going on in that head of yours..?'

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(A/N): And there it is! The first part to the Weiss x Reader. This part was mainly to introduce everyone and everything. But next parts will have more story, as well as plot. Be prepared for the parts to come because I have a great plans for this story! Till next time!    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 940 25
*((This is the sequel to Red snow. If you have not read it it you may become a little confused.))* A year after the departure of Weiss Schnee from Be...
208K 1.9K 28
Your father has gone missing for almost a year now. You were cleaning out your attic until you found something that might put all your questions to r...
5.5K 192 51
You have seen stories of a beast falling in love with a rose, then you saw a dragon find love in the ice queen but this is a story unlike any other f...
4.4K 97 25
Ruby and Weiss have been friends for years. but Ruby is in love with Weiss. Find out what happens when Ruby Findlay tells Weiss. Sorry no Grimm in t...