My Stalkers (One Direction Pu...

By MeganBxx

Adalee is a normal 17 year old girl she is a senior in high school, she has many friends, is on the dance tea... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Note**
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Note
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not an update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
SORRY
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Tell me
chapter 17
chapter 18
help!!!
soooo
Chapter 19
title of your story
new story!
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
sequel?
My Love
SEQUEL OUT
Clear up

My Stalkers (One Direction Punk)

40.6K 322 6
By MeganBxx

Adalee is a normal 17 year old girl she is a senior in high school, she has many friends, is on the dance team, her family is rich, and is very smart. what could go wrong?? for awhile now she has been feeling watched everywhere she goes.....what happens when she attends a big party and 5 certain boys approach her, and claim her as theirs? adalee doesn't agree with that but is it really her choice? READ TO FIND OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 458 55
Aspen is a 17 year old living in New York. She came from a broken past and doesn't let anyone into her life. Harry is an 18 year old living in New Yo...
608 48 21
The 19 year old Tyler D, Best friends with Zayn Malik has been chosen to accompany the members of One Direction at their WWA tour. But, with Liam as...
2.1K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
6.9K 66 32
Skylar is 18 years old and has just found out she has a long lost couisn, and who may that be, the one and only LIAM PAYNE! shes going to live with h...