Dominated by the Tycoon (manx...

By ladydianna01

**Back by Popular Demand** If you read "The CEO Commands" you were introduced to Gavin, the little cutie that... More

Dominated by the Tycoon (manxman)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 **Bonus Chapter**
Epilogue

Chapter 4

105K 3.1K 453
By ladydianna01

Chapter 4

(Gorgeous Gino---------->)

 I woke up with the smell of fresh baked bread wafting through my nose and my stomach growled and my mouth watered. Pulling the blanket from off the top of my head, I picked up my cell phone and checked the time. It was a little after six in the morning. I groaned and turned over onto my back and gasped as a felt q sharp pain making itself known in my side. I waited for it pass, which it did a little quicker than it did yesterday morning when I was still curled up on that bus. What a difference a day made along with a hot shower and a nights rest.

 I heard activity coming from the other side of the door and since I was wide awake, I needed to earn my keep. I threw back the covers and checked my pain tolerance on my still healing limbs before gingerly sitting up and getting to my feet. The little rug on the floor kept my feet from touching the cold linoleum. I shuffled my sweatshirt over my head and then I pulled on my socks and shoes. Opening the door I stuck my head out to see if there was anyone in the hall, I knew I had morning breath and bed head, so not my usual cute self. Although until my face heals I guess it was a step up at the moment.

 Seeing no one I scampered to the little bathroom to make myself presentable. I washed my face and combed my hair. I brushed my teeth and I felt a thousand times better than I did just yesterday. I made my way back to my room and made sure my stuff was neatly put away and that my cash was secure buried away deep in the little closet. I shook two Tylenols from the bottle and swallowed them dry. I wasn’t feeling too bad but there were still some moments of soreness, as long as I didn’t move to quickly or bend a certain way it was manageable.

 I made my way down the dim hallway and into the brightness of the warm kitchen and my stomach woke up and did a happy dance at all the delicious aromas wafting through the small space. The authentic brick oven was glowing as Mr. R. pulled out the fresh bread that had tantalized my nostrils and woke me up at this ungodly hour of the morning. Mr. R. placed the steaming tray of rolls on the table and I the my saliva pool in my mouth.

 “Ahh...little one, you are awake I see and just time for my brioche and maybe a cappuccino… heh?” He stated as he gestured me over to his side. “Come break your fast with my little bit if heaven” He continued as she placed a piping hot pastry on a plate and handed to me with a fork. He shooed me over to a stool at the work bench and went over to an amazing looking machine that whirred to life with a touch of a button and the rich scent of aromatic coffee filled the air.

 I eyed my little bit of goodness in front of me and wondered if burning my tongue would be worth it just to get the delectable concoction into my mouth. So I did the next best thing. I used the fork to tear of a piece off the buttery goodness and almost came in my pants as the sweet cream oozed out onto my plate. I felt like getting up and pledging my undying love to the stout man responsible for this work of art. I could help but bounce a little bit with impatience as I waited for it to cool, I began blowing on it and fanning it with hand. Mr. R. laughed at my antics and went back to his food preparation as I concentrated fully on my food.

Touching it, it finally felt cool enough and I shoved it into my mouth and oh my god, I melted right here along with the buttery sweetness on my tongue. I was licking and blowing and totally enjoying the brioche when Mrs. R bustled into the kitchen with a young man in tow. I parted only long enough from my dear little bit goodness to wave high. She laughed at my preoccupation with my food and ruffled my hair in passing. After a minute or two I finally laid down my fork onto the plate, it was only manners that stopped me from picking up the plate and licking it clean, gobbling up the last few smudges of sweet cream and crumbs.

 I looked up and my eyes collided with amused chocolate brown ones and omigosh, I just found something else manners prevailed on me not to lick up down on. The luscious piece of man meat standing in front of me made me forget about my creamy breakfast in an instant. Wow, the made things like him here, damn it I should have come to the big city a long time ago. Mrs. R. chose that moment to come and stand at my side.

 “Gavin, this is Gino, my nephew I told you about that works at that place we spoke about yesterday, and Gino, this little lamb is Gavin.” She said and she all but pinched my cheeks. I blushed and looked over to the out stretched hand he held out for me to shake.

 “Hi.” I managed past my now dry throat. I picked up my coffee and took a sip, the rich flavor almost made my eyes roll into the back of my head.

 Gino laughed. “Be careful Tia’s cooking will go straight to the waist and other places if you indulge too much.” He said and I thought that his smile was a thing of absolute beauty.

 “Go on, now you be good boys and set he tables for later when we open.” Mrs. R. said as she flapped her hands herding us out of the kitchen. I watched the muscles in Gino’s arms flex as he picked up the heavy tray of clean dishes and cutlery to take out to the outer counter. I followed him and watched every yummy movement as he made his way behind the order counter and set the tray on a shelf there.

 “So, from what I can see and what my Tia has explained to me about you, you have come to the city to get away from the people that hurt you?” He asked as he leaned a spectacular hip bone against the low counter. He was wearing dark jeans that hugged his muscular legs in just the right way, a nice pull over sweater and some doc martens. He looked like a runway model. I snapped back to his statement though and worked out the best way to answer with the abbreviated version.

 “Yeah, my folks didn’t take it well when they found out I am homosexual.” I said and shrugged my shoulder trying to appear nonchalant even though I was anything but that about it. I wondered how long it will take the pain of betrayal to go away.

 “Well there lost, you seem like a nice kid. My Tia called me first thing this morning and demanded that I come and talk to you. She said you are looking for a job and that I should look into something for you where I work, but I must be honest here. I don’t think that where I work you would fit in too well there.” He gently explained to me.

 A frown brushed over my features and I asked, “Why do you say that?” I didn’t know whether to be hurt or not, but I was definitely confused. Mrs. R. said he worked in some kind of club that also served food, so why wouldn’t I fit in there?

 He didn’t get a chance to answer because Mr. R came out of the kitchen with a carton of sodas to reload the cooler by the counter. I stepped up and told him I would take care of it. He smiled and riffled my hair. I gave up trying to fix it because it seemed to be a habit he and wife had, and to be honest I liked it. Once we were alone again I asked. “Why did you say that about me not fitting in where you work?”

 He turned after placing a couple of the bottled sodas on the fridge shelf. “I don’t mean anything by it, it’s just that Tia had this idea that where I work is just another one of those yuppie upscale restaurants and night clubs but it’s not. You are fresh off the farm an innocent little thing that would be eaten alive in the Dungeon.” He said as he went back to restocking the shelves.

 The Dungeon, what kind of name was that for a club? I thought about his words as I continued to hand him the bottles until the crate was empty. I mean how bad could it be, so I asked. “What kind of place is it?”

 “Trust me, for a sweet little thing like you the Master’s there would descend on you like the fresh meat that you are and a blushing beauty like you wouldn’t stand a chance unless you belonged to someone.” He explained and only managed to confuse me even more.

 “Master and belonging to someone? What are you talking about?” I asked confusion sowing clearly on my face.

 He shook his head at me and smiled at my confusion. “It’s not something I can explain, you would have to see and experience it to understand. Look, I am off tonight so after we finish up here you can come to my house and we can get ready there and we can go check it out, and if you are still interested in a job and you make out of there unscathed I will try to talk to the manager to get you a job. I can’t promise though seeing you are not legally 18 yet.” He said as he stacked the crates to take back to the store room.

 Nodding in agreement I followed him to the back and helped out where I could. I was too stuffed from sampling dishes to eat a proper lunch. Gino was a piece of work. He was like a devilish angel if that was even possible, and of course he could do no wrong for his doting Aunt, I came to find out Tia was the Spanish equivalent to Auntie. Of which, he called her while batting those big chocolate eyes at him. It was comical to watch, the day progressed and since it was Friday there was a constant flow of people coming in for pizzas and authentic Italian dishes. I was really busy and by the time Mr. R flipped the sign on the door I was a little sore, but I felt accomplished in performing an honest day’s work.

 After helping getting the kitchen back to it spotless state, Gino grabbed my arm and dragged me back to my room. He told me to grab what I needed and he went to tell his Aunt he was taking me to see his job and that I would spend the night at his house seeing we were going to be late. I heard her warning to him to make sure that I am taken care of and it warmed my heart to heat her concern for my welfare. God, I couldn’t get over my luck with running into these beautiful people, it made me realize there was still some good kind, hearted, and genuine people left in this world.

  Gino introduced me to the subway system. My eyes popped at the underground affair, it was so not like what you see on TV, the underground train platforms reeked of urine and vagrants wobbled around or were sleeping on cardboard. There was even a guy in underwear and a cowboy hat and boots playing a guitar, his case was open and people walked by and threw change in it. It was interesting to watch all the people and listen to all the different sounds of the city.

 We took the train and it was another cool experience. We got off the train and went up the stairs up into the street, we walked a couple of blocks and I took in the neighborhood, the houses here were real close to one another and wondered how people could stand living practically on top of one another. We came up to nice two story house and he climbed the stairs and opened the front door and it was weird because it opened into like a foyer then there was another door that he opened with a key.

 “My folks are out for the evening, so let’s just get ready and we can take a cab to the club.” He said as he went down the hallway. His house was really pretty the room where small but cozy and he led me to what I assumed was his room. My eyes almost popped out when I spied the kind of clothes he was pulling out if the closet. Leather pants and an honest to goodness see through shirt. How was he supposed to keep warm in a shirt like that?

 “So let’s see, now something for you.” He said as he looked me up and down. I fidgeted a little bit underneath his scrutiny. He smiled and snapped his fingers and turned back into his closet with a smile. He rooted around for awhile then he came back with a pair dark blue jeans and a silky black button down shirt. I breathed a sigh of relief at least it wasn’t transparent. I went into the bathroom and changed. The jeans fit like second skin and the shirt was really fitted. I twitched and adjusted my cock into a comfortable position.

 Turning first one way then the other, I must say that I looked good, I would have never chose fitted clothes like these before, but I made a mental note to do so in the future. Satisfied with my look I stepped back into his room and gawked at Gino. His pants looked like they were sprayed on, he didn’t have his shirt on yet and he was wearing what looked like a dog collar. His torso bare and his nipples were pierced with silver rings. Whoa, he looked hot. I wondered at the collar though, it wasn’t a common accessory and the curiosity about it was killing me. So I had to ask. “What’s with the collar?”

 His hand went to the collar and I swore he blushed before he answered. “It’s the mark of my Dom; it shows that I am his boy, that I belong to him.” He said as he poured himself into his shirt. It was a black mesh affair and it looked better on his tanned skin I must say. But back to his comment, I didn’t want to seem like the naïve country hick, but all this about being owned and Dom and stuff, I guess I really wouldn’t understand until I saw this club.

 Well when we took the cab he ordered to the club and once we got inside Oh My God…..my whole body came to an abrupt stop, everything except for my eyes. They wondered all over the place as I took in the barely dressed people, some daringly naked and others in leather, men where leading other men around by the same collar that Gino had around his neck. I think I went into shock. Gino just shook his head and grabbed me by the shoulder and propelled me farther into the club, I had a feeling that I was going to be shocked out of little country shell tonight and I just braced myself for the onslaught.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 4.1K 52
"Please stop this, I am married," Yibo said in a shaky voice, hoping for the other person to stop, as he weakly touched his shoulders and tried to pu...
1M 55K 40
On his first moon, Aden finds a white werewolf with red markings staring back at him in his reflection. He is definitely a sub but with a little extr...
315K 12.1K 24
Quinn has a problem. He's got a crush on Daniel Knight, the Head Dominant of The Muse Den. After almost two months of admiring the man from afar and...
3.4M 124K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...