Chasing ✿ bts a.f

By -jimaen

"all we need to do it follow the butterfly signs which they left it all over the place" "hyung, do you really... More

✗ Rules
✗ slots, portrayers & love interest
✗ Form

✗ introduction

101 17 11
By -jimaen

"sir, we are all set for the mission"

"okay listen here boys, we've already track down the butterfly and they are mostly active in Seoul and parts of Daegu. i have a feeling that they are near, and their signs are getting numbered"

"i heard a citizens actually saw one of them walking around the alley of Seoul"

"and that's why i called you all, with namjoon, the most witty, in this mission, you all will definitely find them"

"

we'll be on this mission right away sir!"

+

"girls, we almost got caught" the leader said while slamming a newspaper on the table.

"unnie mianhae, i didnt know they saw me!" another spoke with her body bend, bowing to the leader.

"i swear, next time you going around, be careful" a girl with a lollipop in her mouth said aggressively.

"okay okay thats enough! now, we need to plan our next move, come on."

+

yaay! finally publishing a new a.f! i hope this interesting and will receive more applications *shrugs*

comment "butterfly" if interested

keke, love

-yoomi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 17.8K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
305K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...