The Descendants {A Minecraft...

By TheLittleDarkness

11 Minecraftians are called every year to protect and serve their homeland, Minecraftia from the Squid Army t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Locked Away
Chapter 3- Jerome
Chapter 4- Mitch and Adam

Chapter 2- The Attack

167 6 7
By TheLittleDarkness

N/A- New Chapters Every Tuesday.

Plus, I know the map sucks but dont mention it. I already know it sucks XD

~The Attack~

There are 5 cities in Minecraftia.

First is Fijitia (Fi-hit-ya).
-Poorest of the 5 cities because most of their citizens there are composed of thieves, causing conflict between this city with the other four. Their citizens are called, Fijitians. Smallest City. (Purple)

Second, Carjuda (Car-ju-dah).
-A city known for their hardwork. It is the most productive city in Minecraftia. Their farms are in good conditions because of the rain passing by. Their citizens are called Cardians. (Orange)

Third, Tailora (Tey-lo-rah).
-A city known for their citizens' tailoring skills. The city with the most finest and expensive fabric or cloth. Their citizens are called Talians. (DarkBlue)

Fourth, Crystali (Cris-tal-ay)
-A city known because of their wealth and the most city known for having the most gems. (Thank you to XxRemixRhythmxX for letting me use one of her names from a book she wrote). Their citizens are called Crystalians. (MintGreen)

Fifth, Mikasa (Mi-ka-sah, not the brand of the sports ball XD).
-Known for the city's excelence in building different, excelent structures. The most beautiful buildings are there, but the smoke on their factories have a huge effect on the ozone layer, causing both Carduja and Mikasa to recieve alot of rain. Thats why Carduja's farms are in good conditions. But some Cardians and Mikasians still get sick from so much raining. Biggest City. (Red)

(I know the names suck, Im sorry DX)

Meanwhile in Mikasa, Minecraftia...

"Jason!" A voice boomed across the room. "WHERE. ARE. THE. COOKIES?!"

"Geez Ian..." Jason groaned, getting up from the couch. "Dude, its 6 am in the morning."

Jason had brown hair and blue eyes, he wore a blue hoodie, colored in different shades of Blue, with a star on the center. He wore a white shirt underneath and some navy blue pants.

"No its not, its 8 already." The man called 'Ian' stated calmly, knowing what was about to happen.

Ian, had brownish-black hair. So it was hard to tell what color it really was. He had blue eyes but he wore his shades most of the time so some people couldn't tell what eye color he had.

3
.
2
.
1
.

"YOU GUYS ATE BREAKFAST WITHOUT ME?!" Jason shouted while getting up quickly and taking a bath from his room's bathroom.

"Yes. Yes we did." Ian said blankly.

A groan was heard from Jason as he continued on his bath.

***

"So, where's Adam?" Jason asked.

Adam wasnt there, though he looked like Ian though his hair was a bit curly. He wore a black and grey army suit he got from his father, Sky and he's been wearing it ever since the attack and capture of his father. He though, unlike Ian, had a violet amulet that had a golden rim.

"He went ahead to practice some more..." Ian trailed off to the last part, remembering what happened to both Adam and Jason's parents. Adam was pretty angry and depressed about it, probably more than Jason was.

"So um, I'll head on to the other cities. Get some supplies maybe?" Jason grinned. "And hey, they'll be fine. They're strong. I believe in them and I'll fight for them."

"I know, I know." Ian sighed and smiled as they separated. Ian took care of the house while Jason was off to the different cities.

"First up, Fijitia!" Jason loved being enthustiastic though he didnt like the idea of going there. He had heard rumors about that city having lots of thieves. He sighed and got on his horse.

He had to go through Tailora first before getting to Fijitia so he would have a really hard time. But before he could go, alarms went off in the distance, the sky suddenly turning grey. Fire suddenly spreads throughout the city, people panicked. Ian suddenly goes out of the house before the fire reaches their house.

"Lets get out of here!" Ian shouts, clearly panicking.

"But what about those people?! And Adam-" Jason was cut off. He was worried but also panicked aswell.

"Just go!"

Ian gets on the horse and Jason had no choice but to get them out of Mikasa.

"We're heading towards Fijitia! Hold on tight." Jason says to him as they ride the horse to the city of Fijitia.

Its begun. The squids were taking over Mikasa first.

Meanwhile in Fijitia, Minecraftia...

"THIEF!" A woman shouts from the streets, causing the teen to panic and run faster.

He ran, trying to lose the officers that have been chasing him. He had no choice then, he spots a motor with a key on it. He runs there and starts to drive off, losing the cops. While driving he thought,

What idiot would leave their motor with the keys on it?

He shook of the feeling and drove faster, stopping by a back alley. He turned the motor off and took the keys with him incase of emergencies. He walked in, seeing a man with a purple cloak, a grey long-sleeved shirt, black pants, brown hair, brown eyes and a frown on his face.

"Hey Set. Sorry I took long, I got chased by those officers. Anways, I brought lunch." The man said, handing in the bread he got from the woman.

He felt ashamed since he stole food. But he and his friend Seto have been starving for a day. Even if he begged people, they would only give a coin. A COIN. Really? A coin? Is that enough to buy food? He sighed while sitting down beside Seto and ate his part of the share.

"Thanks Ty." Seto said.

Ty had brown hair and reddish-brown eyes, or sometimes, they're actually red. He wore neon green headphones, a white v-neck shirt and grey pants.

"Dont get your hopes down buddy, they're still alive and WE will save them. Both of them." Ty said.

Seto just sighed and forced a smile. He continued eating his bread as Ty did the same. Both were silent as they ate.

"Hey! Did ya hear? Mikasa's the first city to get attacked! We're going to stop getting the good stuff!" A voice complained.

"What about Tailora?" Another voice asked.

"Tailora? Sure, they're bestsellers in cloth and silk. But what about the machines we get from Mikasa to defend ourselves from those squids? And cloth? How can THAT be of help to us? Sure, fancy clothing does me well but just NO! The squids are going to pay for this." The first voice replied.

A few minutes passed by, only silence was heard until Seto spoke up.

"Hey Ty? If the Mikasians are being attacked first, then which is next? Talians or... Fijitians?" Seto asked.

Ty didnt know how to answer. He suddenly got an idea but then shook his head, 'it might be a bad idea' he thought to himself.

"That look on your face Ty. You have an idea, dont you? Mind if you share?"

Ty hesitated for awhile but sighed. "I dont mind telling you but its probably not possible." He looked at Seto, he widened his eyes to see that Seto was really listening to him, the look on his face told him to say it.

"Fine, I thought.. I just thought maybe Brice would know."

"The visionary?" Seto remembered. "Oh.. Solace's son."

"He's in Carjuda though so there's no point." Ty shook his head.

***

"Seto, its dark now. Lets go." Ty said, wearing a black cloak.

Seto still had his purple one on. Both of them put the hood over their heads to hide their faces. They were going to steal in the dark.

"Wait up." Seto whispered as he caught up.

"Sorry to say, Mikasians are not allowed here! Please go away." A voice says, it was a guard.

"Lets go check it out." Seto said.

"What? No. The guard is there." Ty disagreed.

"But those people are Mikasians. First up, they need help. Second, they might have information for us." Seto poimted out.

Ty groaned and followed Seto near that gates.

"But sir! We just need a place to stay."

"No can do, Mikasians." The guard said again. This time, he draws his sword at one of the Mikasian's necks.

"They're with us! They're family!" Seto shouts at the guard.

The guard just let out a laugh and shook his head. Ty just glares at the guard and steps forward, bringing out an iron sword and points it at the guard's neck.

"You will let them in, you will not speak of this to ANYONE or I will hunt you down and kill you, a bonus if I can kill your family too." Ty said, his red eye slowly turning purple and glowing, though only the guard could see it.

He groans and sighs. "Fine, get in."

Ty puts his sword away, when he turns back to Seto, his eye had become normal red again.

"Lets go." Seto said to the two dumbfounded Mikasians.

They followed, Seto and Ty leading them to an back alleyway. They sat down, Seto offering them extra bread fro earlier. It wasnt enough but the two Mikasians thanked them for it.

"So, I heard about the attack. So what are your names?" Seto asked.

"My name's Jason and this is my friend Ian. Please dont tell anyone our names. We trust you-"

"Jason Probst? Son of True Probst?!" Ty was surprised.

Jason looked surprised too. "How did you-"

"Heh, you look just like him! My name's Tyler Ellis from Deadlox Ellis. Just call me Ty." Ty was suddenly so nice to the Mikasians.

"Seto Sorcerer, son of Harvey Sorcerer." Seto grinned.

"Hey, wait.. Wasnt Sky's son living with you in Mikasa-" Ty gasped, "Did he get captured?"

Jason and Ian looked at each other, frowns forming on their faces. Jason sighed.

"We dont know.. He went out to train himself. After awhile, the attack happened. None of us expected it so, we couldnt find Adam." Jason said sadly.

"Im sure he's alive. He's Sky's boy after all." Ty said.

"I hope he is." The two Mikasians said.

Meanwhile, back in Mikasa, Minecraftia...

The teen with the suit had bruises on his arms, scrapes on his leg and scars on his face. He was cornered, he sighed, thinking about the memories he shared with his friends. He accepted his 'death', the swarm of squids closing in. He closed his eyes, awaiting for pain, for death.

BUT IT NEVER CAME.

He was afraid to open his eyes, he might jinx it. He sighed, fighting the urge to open his eyes. His curiosity got the best of him. He opened his eyes, the squids that chased him, lying dead on the floor.

'How?' He thought to himself.

The purple amulet he had started to glow a radiant violet color. He was about to pinch himself, thinking it was a dream. But then he saw his hands, glowing a golden color, soon changing into faint yellow as it disappeared. His amulet also stopped glowing. He looked at his reflection, seeing his eyes were glowing a faint yellow color but quickly disappearing just like what happened to his hands and the amulet. He would freak out right now, but he couldnt.

He looked around him, the city was falling apart. He had to get out of there. Next course of action, Tailora. Tailora City was his best bet for now rather than the dangerous city of Fijitia. He breathed in and out, trying to take everything in. Then he ran, finding a bicycle. It wasnt in good shape and it wasnt the best but it would get him faster to Tailora. He'd rather ride an old bike than run, besides, he was too tired. He got on and started peddaling, the bicycle squeaking every now and then, he passed through the forest so that 'no one' would find him. Boy, was he wrong. He felt as if something was following him, something was wrong. Something or someone was going to kill him if he didnt go faster. He was really worn out but he pedalled faster, not caring about his legs about to explode any minute now. The steps and shuffling now got quicker and louder, this worried Adam more. He stopped, and breathed.

Big Mistake Buddy.

A something or a someone pounced on his back, making him fall out of his bike and land on his scraped knees. A sharp object was pointed at his throat.

"Move and you're dead MEAT."

-End Of Chapter 2-

Heya pals! So last chapter we had more than a thousand words. For the second chapter, I doubled it.

So, its 2000+ words now. To be exact, 2152 words

Okay, hope you enjoyed the chapter! And I hope I made you excited because of the cliffhanger. PLZ NO HATE ME, I FAN XD.

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
156K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...