Help me...

By kxxtykxt

Layla screamed out in pain as she was beaten again by her husband. He slammed her against the wall and starte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Prologue

1.3K 34 2
By kxxtykxt

Layla:

Layla rushed around the house, trying to finish all the chores before her husband got home and beat her for not doing the chores. She cleaned the dishes, did his laundry, cleaned the house and made the beds. She ran downstairs and to the door to open it like she needed to everyday but was to late. Her husband, Jackson, walked into the house and glared at her. She already knew a slap was coming and she was going to miss diner tonight. She bowed her head and walked to him slowly as he snarled and slapped her across the face hard. She held in a scream and hit the ground hard. She sat up slowly but he stepped on her face and pushed her down again.

"You were supposed to open the fucking door! What's the matter with you?! Spend to much time healing your wounds?! You're pathetic!" He spat down at her then pulled her up by her hair. She held in a cry of pain as he pulled on her hair so she was standing. She looked to him with fear in her eyes. She closed her eyes and prepared for what was to come like normal. She heard the wind moving fast in her ear then she felt the impact of the concrete of the porch. She held in another cry of pain and she opened her eyes slowly. As normal her head was bleeding from it hitting the cement. She got up slowly and cleaned the mess before he yelled at her for making a mess. She got up and held the bleeding spot on her head. The bleeding stopped as it healed very slowly. She walked into the house, bowed her head to him then walked into the kitchen. She had set the table for him and the food was on the table as well. He walked into the kitchen after her and he gripped her ass. She tried not to tense and she acted like it was normal. He smirked down at her and groped her ass. She faked a moan to make him happy and it seemed to have worked. She tensed at what he said though.

"After diner I'm going to tear your ass apart" he spoke with a deep voice. She was scared. Every night he would rape her but he never touched her ass. He sat down on the table and started to eat the food she made. She tried to sit beside him but he glared at her and snarled. She immediately stopped and stood behind him, watching him eat. She hadn't eaten in 2 days and she was starving. She didn't ask for any food though, knowing she'd be yelled at or hit. She looked around then went upstairs slowly. She walked into his room and looked at the bed. Her eyes widened. She hadn't made his bed! She ran to the bed and started to try to make it quickly but it was to late. She screamed as she was pushed down and kicked in the stomach. She cried softly and looked up at the black haired, brown eyed male. He glared down at her with his cold eyes.

"You didn't make my fucking bed?! What the fuck were you doing huh?!" He yelled down at her then stepped on her. She yelped and closed her eyes tightly. The truth is that she had called one of her friends and they had taken her to a secret doctor to heal all of her broken bones. Now she had new ones. She had told her friend it was pointless to get herself healed but her friend was persistent. She cried out in pain as he grabbed her head and started to slam it against the wall. She cried hard and sobbed. She slid to the ground in a pool of her own blood. She looked up at her husband slowly and bowed her head.

"I'll make your bed...and clean the mess...I'm sorry..." she spoke in her natural soft voice. She barely talked unless ordered to. She watched Jackson leave as she got up slowly. Her head was bleeding a lot as she turned to the bed and finished making it. She looked to the pool of her blood and to the trail of blood her head was making. She walked to the bathroom and pressed a old torn towel against her wound. It was already covered in her blood. She used this towel every time she was bleeding badly and had to somehow stop the bleeding. She closed her eyes and panted a little. She then walked back into his room and mopped up the blood. She was feeling light headed and she was starving. She was about to pass out but knew if she did he would rape her. She finished cleaning just as her little 4 year old ran in the room with a giggle. Layla smiled down at her child. The bleeding had stopped and since there was no more blood around her daughter wouldn't freak out. Her daughter pulled on her leg, raising her arms and asking to be picked up. Layla was very unhealthily skinny. She was basically just skin and bones but she would still use whatever strength she had to fulfil her daughters request. She picked up the 4 year old girl into her arms with a struggle. She slowly walked downstairs and sat on the couch with her daughter in her lap. She noticed she was sitting on the couch and her eyes widened. She wasn't allowed on the couch. It was Jackson's rule. She was about to get off but Jackson came up from the basement and looked to Layla and their daughter. He smiled and walked to them, kissing both of their cheeks gently.

"How are both of my girls?" He spoke in a kind and soft voice. He was only nice to Layla when their daughter, Amelia, was around. Layla smiled up at him. She always acted like nothing had happened when around Amelia. She wanted Amelia to have a nice and happy life, not knowing her mother got beaten and raped everyday. Jackson smiled and sat beside Layla, hugging Layla and Amelia to his chest gently.

"You're both of my beautiful girls. You're both perfect to me. I love you guys" he spoke softly to them and kissed their heads gently. Layla smiled and cuddled into Jackson's chest. She still loves Jackson no matter what he did to her. Amelia giggled and hugged her father with a smile on her face.

"I love you too daddy!" Amelia spoke in her little high pitched voice. She had her mothers pink hair but her fathers brown eyes. Layla nodded in agreement. She didn't want to talk because he might beat her later for it. Amelia kissed her mothers cheek then her fathers. She hugged them both tightly and giggled.

"We are a big happy family right?" Amelia asked innocently. Layla smiled and nodded against her daughter and husband. Layla pulled away slowly and looked at the time then at Jackson. She could tell he was getting anxious to rape her ass. She sighed and stared at the time as it changed to 9:00. She shook her head slowly and picked up Amelia again.

"Ok time for bed...you have your first day of school tomorrow..." Layla spoke softly and started to walk upstairs. Amelia pouted but nodded as she held onto her mother. Layla walked into her room and put her down to sleep. She read her a bed time story and tucked her in. She pulled away and walked out of the room, closing the door. She walked downstairs and to Jackson. She bowed her head and Jackson glared at her.

"Go upstairs. Strip. Stick your ass in the air. Don't fucking prepare yourself. I want to hear you screaming" he spoke harshly and gave her the orders. Layla nodded slowly and whimpered. She was terrified of what he was going to do. She went upstairs slowly and stripped. She laid down on the bed and stuck her ass up. She knew in a couple of minutes he would come in, rape her ass then beat her for being to skinny. Just normal. She heard him coming up and looked to the door as he walked in. He smirked at her and chuckled.

-SEXUAL CONTENT-

"Such a fucking ugly whore" he got on the bed behind her and pulled off his pants and boxers slowly. He pulled out his 6 inch dick and pulled on her hair. She closed her eyes tightly as he dragged her hair so she turned around to face him. She looked up at him slowly then her eyes widened as her head was forced down and he shoved his dick into her mouth. She tried not to gag as it went down her throat. She pulled off him a little and coughed. He growled and shoved himself back into her mouth. He soon started to face fuck her hard. She held in cries of pain. The back of her throat burned and her jaw was sore. She gripped onto the bed tightly and coughed when he came deep into her throat. She pulled off and looked up at him with her mouth full of his cum. He growled at her and slapped her across the face.

"Fucking swallow it you cunt" he spoke harshly and she did as told. She swallowed his cum and shook her head. She was forced to turn with her ass out again. She grabbed the pillow and screamed into it as he shoved his dick into her ass. She cried softly against the pillow and she could feel blood running down the back of her thigh from her ass. She sobbed against the pillow as he smacked her ass and started to fuck her hard. She cried out in pain and scratched at the bed. She wanted the pain to end. She was on the verge of passing out again. Jackson smirked and slapped her ass as he fucked it.

"You're such a fucking slut. You wanted your ass to be raped didn't you?!" He questioned her. When she didn't answer right away he growled and punched the back of her head. She screamed then passed out. He snarled and kept fucking her unconscious body. He came in her ass, pulled out then literally threw her off the bed. He laid down on the bed and got under the blankets, falling asleep. She laid on the ground unconscious and covered in cum.

-NEXT DAY-

Layla woke up early and looked around slowly. She wiped away her tears that seemed to be still falling since last night. She got up slowly and her legs trembled under her. Her ass hurt like hell and she wanted to cry again. She shook her head and got dressed in a long dress so she could hide all the beating marks. She put make-up on her face to cover it and she walked to her daughters room. She woke her up gently and got her dressed. She finished getting her dressed and she got everything she would need for school. Layla walked outside with Amelia and they got in the car. Layla drove away from the house and to the school. She got out with Amelia and they walked to the playpen where the kindergarteners were. Amelia looked at her mother then to the other kids. She slowly walked into the pen and started to play with the kids. Layla turned to the teacher and smiled at her, telling her what her daughters name was. Layla turned and jumped, noticing someone right behind her. The male had blonde hair, blue eyes and was built, probably with a 8-pack. The male smiled down at her.

"Oh I'm sorry! Did I frighten you? I didn't mean to sorry. Im just watching my little girl" the male spoke in a kind tone as he pointed to a small girl with blonde hair and brown eyes. The girl was playing with Amelia. Layla smiled gently and nodded up at the man. She pointed to Amelia and looked up at the man.

"That's my daughter..." she spoke softly as she smiled. The male nodded and chuckled. He watched his daughter play with Amelia then he looked back at Layla. He looked her up and down. Layla had a couple of layers of clothing on just so she could look less skinny to everyone. It seemed to have fooled the male. He smiled at her and held out his hand for her to shake.

"Well my names Cloud. The girl your daughter is playing with is Joy" he spoke about his daughter gently. Layla shook his hand gently and smiled at him. He felt her boney hands and was going to look at them but she pulled them away before he could. She smiled gently at him and hid her hands behind her back. He raised a eyebrow but didn't question it. Layla looked around then back to Cloud.

"I'm sorry but I have to get home now.... My husband will be up at any minute...and I have to make him breakfast..." she spoke softly and smiled at Cloud. Cloud nodded slowly. He didn't like how she spoke so softly. Even though he just met her he was worried for her. He watched her leave to her car and he noticed how she walked. She sat in her car and bit her lip to keep from crying in pain. She waved to Cloud then drove away from the school. She drove home and got out of the car. She walked inside the house and was greeted with Jackson's knee hitting her stomach. She coughed up blood and screamed. She hit the ground and he slammed the door shut. He glared down at her and picked her up.

"What the fuck took you so long?! Where is my breakfast?! You're the worst wife anyone could ever ask for! Maybe I should just kill you and dump your body in a river!" He yelled at her and threw her aside. He glared at her then grabbed his coat, briefcase and left the house. He grabbed the car and drove to work. Layla got up slowly and sobbed in pain. She coughed up more blood but cleaned it up. She walked to the kitchen and started to clean up the kitchen. She cleaned the rest of the house then made the beds right away. She finished and walked downstairs. She had a couple of hours to spare. She made diner and that took another hour so now she had 2 hours to spare. She walked upstairs and to the bathroom. She pulled off her pants and panties then looked to her asshole in the mirror. She whimpered at the sight. Covered in blood and had a couple of scratches, hand prints and cuts. She sighed and pulled her clothes back on. She sat on the floor of the living room and thought of the man she had met earlier. She thought about how kind he was. That was how Jackson was before. She decided not to trust that man because he might turn out like Jackson. Plus she was married. She couldn't do anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 645 36
" I lunge forward at him hitting his groin with my knee then right between the eyes. As soon as I do, he crashes to the ground, out cold. I go for mo...
19.3K 340 28
**MARKIPLIER X READER FANFICTION** This is a sequel to "She's Perfect" that I made a few months ago. A lot of people really liked that one so why not...
6.9K 459 6
Blurb: Detective Layla Owens, after shooting a perp during a drug raid, was placed on mandatory administrative leave, with an "extended vacation" acc...
250 1 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...