Girl With The Heart Full Of R...

By Pam-The-Lamb

***This is the sequel to Girl with the Heart of Stone and cannot be read as a stand-alone. There are spoilers... More

Revenge
She's My Entire World Along With Her Dad
It's Her
No One Other Than Me
Marry Me
I Loved You Abrelle Louise
I'm On The Edge
Unmistakable Messy Hair
It Was Nice Seeing You Again
I Feel Like Crawling Out Of My Skin And Hidding
There Is No We
Did we just. . .have a moment?
Dark Hair and Ocean Blue Eyes.
I'm Going To Get My Revenge
Do You Live In A Cave?
Time of Death
He Loves You
Sleeping Next To Each Other Felt Intimate
Goodnight Mr. Stone
She Hasn't Even Noticed Me
You Always Were A Bitch
Vulture
Love Can Stop Someone From Doing What They Have To Do
I Would Never Pick Such a Hideous Wig
I'm Sure His Fiancée Would Love That
Blackmail Always Keeps You Safe
She's Ruthless
I'm Just Getting Started
The Love of A Mother Like You Is Poison
Follow the Money
Louise Women Destroy Everything
Give Them Hell

It's Time To Stop Hiding

19.2K 625 179
By Pam-The-Lamb

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Abrelle's POV

Dear Journal,

I never thought I'd ever write in this journal again. In fact I never thought I would ever feel the need to have a journal, but jail can get boring and writing always made me feel like I had something to do other than hide from Bull.

You're probably thinking; Abrelle where the hell have you been?

Well, it's been two years since I got out of prison and I've been living in New York with Noah.

Now you're probably asking; How the hell did you get to New York?

After I left prison I had what you could possibly consider a mental breakdown where I completely trashed my apartment. So I decided I wanted to get away from all my problems before I became completely insane and I thought New York was a good choice.

Now that's a reasonable question; What have you been doing all this time?

Nothing, really, mostly working. I got a job in a company called Fetta, they sell clothes, as the financial secretary. It's not the greatest job in the world, but I like it.

Noah got a job in a lawyer agency in charge of civil defense and he's been loving it. Especially considering he got a lot of publicity out of the Abrelle Louise case and he's been offered millions of jobs all over the world which has given him the opportunity to travel to Australia, Germany, and even Brazil.

Okay, good question; Are you and Noah together?

No. I haven't even considered dating anyone after Elliot. He really did a number on me and I'm barely starting to get better. Sometimes I wish I could just fall madly in love with him and we'd end up happily ever after, but life never seems to work out the way you want it to.

Do you want to go back to San Francisco?

Yes, I think It's time to stop hiding.

"Elle," I hear Noah unlock the front door and I put down my journal.

"I'm in my room," I yell out and I can hear him put down his keys.

"How was your day?" he replies walking into my room.

"Peachy," I smile. "How was work?"

"Not so great," he sits on the edge of my bed. "You know Margaret my co-worker, she just got fired today."

"I liked her," I fake a frown.

"No you didn't," he laughs. "You hated her guts."

"Well, she was always making nasty comments about my hair," I shrug.

"She made one comment," he pretends to be frustrated "and you held it against her forever."

"That's what girls do," I chuckle "we hold grudges."

"Is that so?" he questions.

"Yes it is," I say.

"I got dinner reservations at Luigi's," Noah says out of the blue.

Oh no, Noah's been making random date nights and romantic guestures. I think he thinks its been long enough and he can start making his move.

"Great," I lie, a big fake smile on my face. "I love eating there. At what time?"

"At seven," he smiles pleased with himself and I feel terrible for lying to him.

"Yeah at seven," I continue smiling.

***

I turn towards my mirror fixing my gold hoop earring. I'm currently wearing a black long sleeve romper with a long v-neck cut covered with strings connected to make a net-like appearance. I decided to pair it with a pair of black and gold high heels.

My bright red hair is thrown up in a curly messy bun and I'm wearing a brown and black smokey eye with nude lipstick.

"Wow," Noah smiles walking into my room and I smile back at his appearance.

Noah's always been so handsome. He's wearing a traditional penguin suit that makes his bright blue eyes stand out. His hair is messily combed back and it looks fantastic.

Why can't I just fall in love with him?

"Wow you," I say sincerely.

"You look beautiful," he extends his arm out for me and I take a hold of it.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Let's go," he begins walking.

***

"Elle," Noah takes a hold of my hand as soon as the waiter leaves. "I really enjoy being around you."

"I enjoy being around you," I smile swallowing harshly.

Please don't do this Noah.

"I think maybe it's time for us to try something," he says, a nervous smile on his face.

He's so adorable when he gets nervous.

Why can't I do this?

Is it because of Elliot?

He didn't care about me enough to stay. He left with Macy and started his new life, so why don't I?

Why am I stopping myself from something wonderful with this amazing guy?

"I do too," I squeeze his hand and for the first time today, I'm being completely honest.

I should give Noah a chance to prove that he can make me happy.

"Really?" He asks surprised. "You're willing to give me a chance?"

"I am Noah," I nod "but we have to do things slowly."

"Of course," he grins and I find myself grinning with him like some silly teenage girl.

***
"Do you ever miss San Francisco?" He asks as we walk into the apartment.

"All the time," I reply sincerly. "The psychologist says that it's normal to constantly miss something you normally saw every day."

Did I forget to mention that I have a psychologist? Well, had a psychologist because yesterday was my last day with her.

After I had my disastrous mental breakdown and I ran off to New York with Noah. He decided that I needed to see someone who would help me with everything I had lived through. I talked to her about everything in my life and she simply told me that I needed to learn to forgive.

Now forgiving isn't something that naturally comes and in the end, I simply tied my forgiveness to something physical.

Noah.

I made him my reason to wake up every day in a good mood. I made him my reason to smile.

But most importantly I made him my reason to let go of the past and simply look forward.

Of course, this is temporary until I can become my own reason.

"She really did help you," Noah puts his keys on the counter. "Did she tell you what she thought about moving back?"

Noah and I decided to ask the psychologist what she thought about us moving back to San Francisco and last year she had given us a strict no. When I asked her yesterday she said it was up to me now which wasn't the answer I wanted.

I wanted her to say either yes or no because then it wasn't my decision. It was hers and that meant Noah couldn't fight me on it because it wasn't my idea.

"She said it was up to me to decide," I remove my heels and make my way towards my room.

"So we're staying," he walks towards me taking his coat off and I frown.

I knew he'd never want to move back.

"What is it, Elle?" He asks noticing my face and I can tell from his tone of voice that he's annoyed.

"I don't want to fight," I shake my head and begin taking the pins out of my hair.

"You want to go back," he frowns. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I knew you wouldn't want to," I say.

"I just," he stops and comes behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "We just started this and I don't want to lose it. Especially not to him who doesn't even deserve you."

"You think this is about Elliot?" I ask upset.

"It's always about Elliot," he rolls his eyes and I turn to face him.

"Not this," I place my hands on his cheeks. "This is about me, Noah. This is about the fact that I'm tired of running. I need to actually face my problems or else they'll just keep haunting me inside my head. I think moving back is what's best for me."

"He will be there," Noah looks at me, sadness in his blue eyes. "I don't know if I can fight against him."

"You don't need to fight for what already belongs to you," I place a soft kiss on his cheek.

"We're moving back to San Francisco," he smiles and I smile back unable to hide my joy.

A/N: Heyyyy, so it's been a while since I've written about Abrelle Louise. I know a lot of you have been waiting for this sequel and the wait is finally over!! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter and I can't to see where this story takes us.

I'll update soon

Question of the chapter: What character's POV do you want to read the most?

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 23K 38
Ava Daniels is beautiful, smart, talented, and the valedictorian of her graduating class, she may seem like the perfect little socialite but she harb...
1.5K 74 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
Wrong Guy By tatum

Teen Fiction

416K 15.3K 44
❝Would it be wrong to think - to think, that I could make you so much happier?❞ Fawn Lockhart and Elliott Mass have never gotten along. The water and...
2.2K 74 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...