three a.m. ➳ zustin a.u.

By iamderekhale

what was supposed to be a 3 a.m. call to his ex turned into something far more. ©inspiringwifi | 2016 More

prologue ➳ at 3 a.m.
one ➳ call back
two ➳ 6a.m.
three ➳ ring ring
four ➳ is it too late now to say
five ➳ new message!
read this (please read it)
six ➳ beautiful
seven ➳ a for awkward
eight ➳ relationshits
nine ➳ snapchat me that
ten ➳ mama knows best
eleven ➳ here comes trouble
twelve ➳ pretty and petty
thirteen ➳ jack in a box
fourteen ➳ no pressure
fifteen ➳ fOoL fOr YoU
sixteen ➳ don't tell me you're my heartbreaker
snap [zustin]
seventeen ➳ wth
eighteen ➳ tweet tweet
nineteen ➳ let's start a riot
author's note
twenty ➳ far away
twenty two ➳ surprise
twenty three ➳ recovery
twenty four ➳ you plus me
twenty five ➳ hold tight
twenty six ➳ familiar faces
The DUFF (Zustin Mieber AU)
twenty seven ➳ chances
twenty eight ➳ top to bottom
twenty nine ➳ everybody hates bieber
thirty one ➳ bye bye lily
thirty two ➳ yes sir
epilogue ➳ mine

twenty one ➳ grass ain't greener

4.1K 306 530
By iamderekhale

Everyone was asking to see how Justin is doing and like I was definitely going to give that to you guys because there are some unresolved issues here and some questions that need answers. Some answers will be given in this chapter and some later on SO YEAH ENJOY THIS. ❤️

Very short chapter by the way like the last one. SORRY.

And Justin is back to blonde in this fic cause I really loved the blonde hair.

Three months.

Three months since he and Zayn had last spoken.

Three months of silence. Three months of avoidance. Three months of absolute misery.

It just feels like the days get worse as they progress. Everyday Justin finds himself lonelier than the day before.

It's crazy given the amount of people he's fucked and the amount of clubs he's been to having men and women throw themselves at him. He's like a King, surrounded by everyone, people who want him and adore him yet... yet he finds that he's the loneliest while in the middle of those crowds.

The people around him, they're usually excited, they usually have a glow and a brightness to them. And Justin, despite his smile and laughter, he isn't as positive and doesn't feel as energetic as all those people.

No one in those rooms could relate, at least no one that he knows of.

Justin has never felt so pathetic in his entire life; drinking away his sorrows and fucking people to release all his anger.

He and Hailey had a thing going on for a while, nothing serious, just regular old sex. But then he got bored, and he didn't say or do anything about that until Liam decided to intervene and tell him how stupid he was being. Liam reminded him that he was currently in this state due to the fact that he couldn't keep his dick in his pants for Hailey and well, here he is now.

Once that realization hit, it was bye bye Hailey. That didn't mean he didn't go around having sex with others though because he did. Justin took part in sex with one partner, then three, four, an orgy and even went to a Dominant Submissive club one night, just to test things out.

Still, he continued to feel empty.

No amount of sex could help Justin feel any better. And no matter how many bottles of scotch he downed, Justin still felt like absolute shit.

Sometimes all Justin's left to do is sit down and wonder why he had said those things to Zayn, why he did what he did.

Then he takes a look at his life now and remembers exactly why. He's no good for Zayn and they both knew it, but only one of them was willing to admit it.

His mother always told him that if he truly loves something, he has to set it free.

Justin, always putting himself before anything, never thought of those words until well... Zayn.

Zayn was fragile and he was broken. And they got to the point where all they did was hurt each other which broke Zayn even more.

And Justin couldn't take it any longer. He couldn't allow himself to be the reason that the man no longer wanted to feel the sensation of love. Maybe the way he went about things wasn't the wisest and it wasn't that fair but it help Zayn make the right decision.

That's why he's currently blocked on everything they communicated through. And that, that is now a huge problem because Justin really wants to speak to Zayn.

He actually feels like he's going nuts now and everyone's beginning to notice his new attitude and behavior.

Justin knows forgiveness won't come that easy, especially if he has no way to say sorry, but he's a Bieber and Biebers don't just give up that easily.

He messed up, he's come to terms with that. Now, if there's any way for him to fix it, he'll go through with that.

This was no longer about him or their— whatever the hell they were. This was now about Zayn and the fact that he should know the truth and also the fact that Justin really misses him but it's mostly about Zayn.

And to get to Zayn, he'd need a pretty extravagant plan.

-

"I'm going to Los Angeles."

"What?"

"I'm going to Los Angeles. I need to make things right and this is the only way."

"Is it," Liam asked, "is it really?"

"Probably not," Justin admitted, wincing slightly, "but it's the best way. And honestly, our first meet up is way overdo."

"I know right. It's been like over a year since you two met?"

"Yeah, crazy huh?"

"Crazy," his best friend agreed.

"Yeah, but I already told everyone else. I obviously needed to tell you too and y'know, best comes last."

"I would've killed you if you didn't."

"That too."

Liam grinned, "well, I really hope things work out man. You deserve something good in your life."

"Thanks. I know I probably won't be forgiven easily but I have to start somewhere, right?"

"Right," voiced the British man, "hey, you never told me what you did so wrong this time."

"Oh man, that's a long story but for when I come back because my flight leaves in less than ten hours and I have to go pack!"

Liam rolled his eyes but nonetheless, led Justin to the door, "have a safe flight, alright?"

"I will. See you in... however long it takes to earn his forgiveness."

"See ya."

With that, they gave one another a warm hug and parted before Justin was out the door.

-

"...keys, phone, Calvins, Cologne," Justin whispered to himself, "I know I'm forgetting something."

He looked around his room, hoping that he'd spot whatever it is that he was missing. And just his luck, he did.

"White vans! Yes, white Vans," Justin celebrated as he snatched the pair off the floor, "okay. Got everything."

And he still wasn't sure, but whatever he forgot, he'd just buy when he got to Los Angeles if it was an essential.

Justin zipped up one out of his two suitcases. He checked the watch around his wrist, noting that he finished up earlier than expected and grinned.

He threw on his black bomber jacket then grabbed both the suitcases and headed for the door of his condo.

Taking one last look at the place, Justin shut the lights then left.

The uber and the driver were waiting for him when he got out of this building, and so was, "Liam?"

"So...," the man trailed off, "I decided I wanna tag along."

Justin cocked a brow, "any reason why?"

"I have some things to handle back in LA, a few broken bonds to fix, especially with my ex... and it's not that easy to do over the phone so—"

"No need to explain," Justin grinned, "I gotchu. I didn't wanna take this trip alone anyways."

"Good thing for you than."

The two put their suitcases in the trunk and got into the backseat of the car right after.

"You excited to meet the love of your life?"

Justin rolled his eyes but couldn't bite back his smile, "yeah, yeah I am. How about you? You excited to go rekindle your lil romance?"

"Yeah. I think it's time for a new beginning."

[~]

Things are abouta get real awkward real fast...

You guys think you're ready?

Don't even say yes because I assure you, you're not.

Lowkey thinking about a JustinxJackxZayn threesome ft. spit roasting aka the Eiffel Tower because I have no chill and people actually like Jack BC Jack is actually a good person ya feel?

But I love you guys. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 24.5K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...
3.4K 189 18
It was like a fairytale being with him. It was like the world could come crashing down but not even that could tear us apart. *** "I didn't ask for...
1.4K 76 23
I wish to be a butterfly. Free to do whatever I want. To fly where I wish. But I can't. I can't do this because of something that happened about thre...
178K 6.7K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...